Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+21
cute_n_gorgeous
Ewuch
ulia
Aliska
Wondergirl
bya_peyton
Morgana
Baghira
MARI
risha_11
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Swetis
Ivana
Lacey
why
joyva
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
Vania
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 0:13

Hand in hand :dube: outside the courtroom!
heart2 + heart2 = heart2
Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Trial_18
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 0:16

sunny Such a cute picture.Ok,about the link here is something else try this
http://btv.bg/videos/

and when open the page on the left scrol down until you see pics with Albie and Max and says
Албена и Максим пред bTV 11 мин.
00:11:16 мин.

It should work,just wait 5-7 minutes flower Good luck
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 0:51

viktoria wrote:
It should work,just wait 5-7 minutes flower Good luck
Thanks Viki zvet , but I give up :disap: ! This vid definitively is not working for me! nooo saaad
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 1:29

They're so cute togehter! :dube:
You can only get through something like this if you have a shoulder to lean on... So lets hope that they will go through this together and not break appart - but seeing these pictures I'm really sure nothing can tear them appart! They really need eacht other right now!
Hold on guys!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec - 1:26

:blink: Oh, these Bulgarian journalists Buh.. ! What are they Question ? Judges in Maxi´s case Question ? Nearly seems so Twisted Evil , because they today write what will be the sentence next month! Aouch.. Are you stupid of so

http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_949079415 (in Bulgarian)

That´s the translation of the headline:
They predict a year of prison for Maxim
(The rest of the article one does not need to know, because from the headline one can guess how many stupidity is in it...) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec - 2:49

Petra wrote:

pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec - 3:53

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:

pale pale pale pale

1. Who can predict anything right now?
2. Are they scientists or phycics (phyco Laughing with a magic ball) to make predictions?
3. I really think they take themselves too seriously.

I noticed this article in the newspaper and I think it is kind of rude to say things like this in the public space.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec - 23:35

A_Hot_Nerd wrote:
I noticed this article in the newspaper and I think it is kind of rude to say things like this in the public space.
Exactly! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

These "smileys" really fit very well to newspaper articles like the one above: Rolling Eyes Aouch.. Sovsem togo chto li? Buh.. Are you stupid of so Vse Vse Vse
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Dec - 1:45

At least this Bulgarian journalist is thinking and writing pro Maxim. I think we really have to thank him for this! Articles like this are really rare in Bulgaria!

http://www.24chasa.bg/Default.asp?statid=86555&rubr=0&izd=1&fsize=&swidth=800&tr=1&im=12&id=04&iy=2008 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
" Send Maxim Staviski to work - a chance for all
24 hours
Fact 1: Maxim Staviski known
2 years earlier suddenly Bulgaria was a factor for displaced Nations as America and Russia in top positions of a sports discipline in which we have no traditions. Here's how a plus one equals two:
an ice skating + a couple players = 2 world titles
If you work out, love to work, stubbornness and discipline, even if out talents as X factor, then remains happened with connections and money ... We know that it does not, however - most of us were awake and the TV, clasp their toe, and we were excited - apparently without any doubt the "coolest, most talented and best and gave us gold medals. .. Us. Bulgarians.
All we launched Albena and Maxim in their homes, we welcome them as members of our families and we wanted some of them - from the success of pride, of the recognition of happiness. Especially politicians - Champions bounty on promises shampionski campaigns, photos, media, vanity ... For success consolidates.
Everybody loves winners and famous. And Albena and Maxim did not mind - ever smiling, good, fun.
Fact 2: Maxim Staviski prang
Unbecoming speed. Presence of alcohol in the blood. Deceased person. Another in a coma. Two wounded.
Maxim is Russian. Drunk. Samozabravil be
Maxim is bad. Nothing, not flee from responsibility, does not deny his fault, not absent from meetings of the court does not speak highly for anyone. Trying to help the victims. Silence. Torture is.
But we know that this is not possible. For judge on himself because he and Albena rich have connections and will be saved. Both are bad. Attempt to seek understanding and compassion. Trying to hold on the only way to know - dignified and fair. Do not believe them. Perhaps there is something rotten.
Better to crush than to understand
They are "known". They will be fine. I never clear why we allow you to suffer, especially since they live.
And all of us that are identified by their success, we judge them - high. Stalbichkata of their success by a bezgreshni position, but unsuccessfully. From the position of Unrealized tesnogradi people and the psychology of ever screwed and victims.
Because we will never be champions, will never make the conscious life of the Spartan regime with unclear future and potential achievements and choose to compete for Bulgaria voluntarily.
We increased to № 1 veem tricolor and dispense justice freely.
We do not umeem and does not like to waste,
but are likely know perfectly what is wrong and what right and fast moving puzzle of the lives of foreign people.
For side is lesno.Otstrani anonymously. Remove us, they are at the center.
Fact 3: Staviski receive the highest claim on behalf of victims
- 2.5 million Bulgarian leva. The court rejected that amount of the claim and replaces it with absolute shampionski values into practice in Bulgaria 260 000 leva.
Maxim decided not to appeal amounts. Personally, his decision will be translated before the end of the case, to the benefit of injured people.
This most provoked me to seek help in math, to try to objectively evaluate several things: 1. How many wins twice a world champion at home and 2. proportional Is the Life and Health of a celebrity.
We have not we all deaths and too dependent on the success, money and popularity of others around us.
Show some interest and zamislih what wins an active athlete in the field of Figure Skating at home and even how to resist.
I gave my account that Albena and Maxim are often told that more than 20 years living on the ice. I know them by 3 years. What ever been done 17 years earlier? Here's what I found - if they prove that it really is and work hard and compete for Bulgaria, then state intervention and subsidize their training.
During the active sports activities of their revenues come from fund awards competitions in which, as previously should be good enough to have any chance of the first places. I have no claim to be a mathematician-otlichnik, but given the fact that
likelihood revenues are exceeding expenses is null
Each of you can come online and check on what amount is recovered world title before it can be deducted taxes to the state rate trenyorite, cover any additional expenses, etc.
If, in the broad world famous "equals" rich "to our dependence is slightly different. Especially if your positive for a reason, talent or work. The situation is different if his famous nickname because of his past a western hero or a wonderland of political jiggery-pokery ...
The conclusion is that it is not who knows what the benefits of this to invest in health something so uncertain as victory in sports discipline. Ultimately, this is a personal choice. More interesting happens when you already have 2 world titles and popularity, which brings you state decorations, gallantry of the sponsors, one-time cash bonuses and invitations to shouspektakli.
Unfortunately, the error of Maxim does not allow me to figure out how to fully develop this logical scenario because his life and past, and the life of Albena are tlasnati in another direction in which none of us wants to fall.
Fact 4: During the last session of the Bourgas court documents are presented
paid a total of 210 000 leva from the Maxim
including additional donations 20 000 leva for the treatment of the injured Manuela Gorsova. Another recognition of Maxim that is guilty, and request that it be allowed to work to pay the remaining due.
The only chance for all Maxim is working. This is the decision soberly from each perspective. Maxim live display. All we know everything about him. What he and Albena living is
transparent prison in downtown Sofia
in our televisions.
Year and a half later we can all unite around the truth that this case is not like any other case. As it is an impartial court, he was subjected to surveillance under the magnifying glass on the grounds that taking any decision.
Maxim became a precedent for the amount of damages awarded by the court as justice. Maxim is going to test the readiness of our legal system to be certain only of the law and decide.
Maxim bother anyone who had saved the list to have contributed to its success. Maxim was born to be an example, whether plus or minus sign. What neutralize poles, is his personal dignity and desire help. Personal lessons that are accessible to all of us look priceless - Friends of provocation for swallowing pain worthy of self, support and love of Albena and their families.
The truth is that even in this drama champions our Figure Skating zashtitiha its titlite humanity and proper behavior, whether they recognize it or not.

Georgi Toshev"
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Dec - 2:03

This is an excellent article, Petra! Thank you so much for posting it! I love it!
I wish Maxims lawyer would have said something like this in his final statement at court!
The way Max behaves is the best way to behave in a situation like that! He's already tortured enough by the press and public. Just give him the chance to work!
I'm always getting carried away only thinking about this case Crying or Very sad
Keep your fingers crossed, girls! poklon
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec - 17:01

It seems that Maxims case is expected to be finished in Bourgas Appeal Court at the end of January!

http://burgas.dir.bg/2008/12/28/news3786898.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation of the important first part by google and webtrance:
"3 cases sign in Bourgas will end in January
December 28, 2008 / News.dir.bg
Three expected cases that are monitored by the whole Bulgarian society, are expected to finish at Bourgas court in January 2009th, BGNES told forward.
Certainly the most significant case that is monitored with great interest, is the case Staviski. Estimates are that at the end of January Staviski comes out of Burgas Court of Appeal with the verdict. The Skater was sentenced to prison of 2.5 years with five years probation for killing crash near Ropotamo. On August 5 2007 died a boy, and Manuela Gorsova is still in serious condition. He had to pay 90 thousand euro compensation to the relatives of the young and 80 thousand to the parents of Manuela. Bourgas Court of Appeal confirmed the sentence in May this year, but the Supreme Court returned the case for retrial because the prosecution insisted on an effective sentence. After meeting in the seaside town in December became clear that within a month will have a new conviction for Staviski. In the courtroom the champion said, said he should be free to work and earning money for the treatment of Manuela. A few days before the last meeting for this year Staviski imported 20 thousand leva for the treatment of Manuela.
(...)"
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 0:59

Thanks for translating and posting the article Petra - at least we now know when this is going to end! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 1:05

Baghira zvet , it´s not 100% clear that it will really have an end at the end of January! This will depend on the sentence. If it is the same sentence as before poklon , then it is finished Very Happy . If it is another sentence shocked , then appeal will be possible again Rolling Eyes and it goes back again to Supreme Court saaad ...

And end of January, as told in the article, IMO is too far away from the 30 days period, even if we add the Bulgarian holidays... Therefore I prefer checking every day and not waiting until end of January...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec - 17:05

They gave a new period for the trial today. This time it´s the beginning of January! And this sounds much more logical than the article from some days ago that said the end of January!

http://news.burgas24.bg/71468.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by webtrance and google:
"Sentencing of Maxim Staviski will become clear in January 2009
Source: News.Burgas24.bg 10:42 / 30.12.2008
Burgas24.bg
Bourgas Court of Appeal will decide at the beginning of January next year the suspended sentence at the world figure skating Champion Maxim Staviski because of appeal of prosecution. The final decision will be delayed because too many holidays, which the government voted for the Christmas and New Year holidays.
The process was Dec. 1, when lawyers of the skater Rosen Kozhuhfarov and Maple Notev announced, that probation had its influence on society and on their trustee who has taken a lesson from what happened. Staviski himself asked the court to verify the conditions of its conviction to be able to work and to allocate money for the treatment of Manuela Gorsova. Days before the process when it became clear that Maxim Staviski and his partner in life and ice Albena Denkova have translated 20 additional thousands for treatment of Manuela to the 80 thousands awarded in the process that he paid much before the final entry into force of conviction
."
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec - 17:56

Petra wrote:
Translation by webtrance and google:
Bourgas Court of Appeal will decide at the beginning of January next year ...

Petra, webtrance didn't translate well Crying or Very sad They written that the sentence should have be pronounced in beginning of January. Erm, I'm not sure for the past tense scratch I hope you - the teachers, will understand and will correct me Wink - I mean that smth should happen, but it won't ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec - 17:59

Thanks for correcting and clearing the situation, Vania!!! zvet zvet
I know I can always rely on you!! zvet
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan - 6:06

Here is an article by one who supports Maxim. I don't know who the author is but God bless him for his words.

"Let him go

Would you put Dimitur Berbatov in Jail? Would you put Mickey Mouse in Jail? Would you put Michael Jordon in Jail? No, and we should not put Maxim Staviski in Jail either.

Mistakes are part of our lives; we make them, learn from them and move on. That is what happened, a mistake, on the 5th of August near Ropotamo river in Bulgaria. The two times world champion in figure skating Maxim Staviski, driving his Hummer under the influence of alcohol, caused a car accident. As a result a 23-year-old Petar Petrov diseased and 17-year-old Manuela Gorsova fell into coma.
Ever since that moment the life of Maxim turned all the way. He was called a “drunken Russian pig”, and numerous other insulting names. Everyone forgot how they stayed up until 4 AM in the morning to support Maxim and his partner, in life and on the ice, Albena Denkova during their performances. Everyone forgot how their hearts shrank in the seconds before the final scores were posted. The memory of the tears of joy, happiness and pride as the Bulgarian flag was above all others; the whole world listening to our national Anthem, were quickly forgotten. Everyone forgot the happy faces of these two not so young, but extremely hardworking man and woman, when they climbed the world highest step in figure skating.
Few are the ones that actually remembered that it was the second time, such a thing happened. One of the two angels on the ice has fallen, and everyone rushed to cover him with mud. People were blinded by jealousy and anger, they saw the mistake of Maxim an easy way to evade their own problems for some time. It was the chance for most people, to look down at him and say: “Well, for sure there is someone that is in worse shape than I am.”
The case of Maxim Staviski was used as an example. In a country where more than 200 people die yearly in car accidents, in a country where laws are only to be broken, in a country where criminals drive Mercedes. Politicians and alike saw the perfect chance to distract public opinion with the case of Maxim. Facts such as - Bulgaria has the lowest salary in the EU, more than half of the population is living on the verge of misery – were forgotten since now there was something to distract the public opinion for a couple of months.
The media coverage at the courthouse on the date of the trial was enormous. People wanted to see a circus, but the judge had enough sense to close the trial for the media. The verdict was two years on probation, 80 thousand lev for Manuela, 90 thousand lev for the Petar’s relatives and a suspended driver’s license for 4 years. The unrest that followed was even more atrocious than the one after the accident. This time the culpable was the judicial system of Bulgaria. “They always let them go” was the usual slogan, especially in the internet blogs and forums.
The verdict was appealed and a new case started, the verdict did not change after the end of the trial. It was appealed ones again, and the highest level of Bulgarian Judicial System, the Superior Court, sent it back for reevaluation. The justification was that there were not enough motives for the verdict taken.
Until now, Maxim has paid 80 thousand lev from the court verdict and has donated additional 20 thousand for the treatment of Manuela in Israel. He stood and took all the offenses that were thrown at him with a brave face, and said he was guilty and sorry. Not even once did he show disrespect towards the action he had done. Maxim has one wish, not to go to jail. He is ready to live with the burden of his action, but wants to be free. Everyone wants to be free, and few are the ones that are thrilled at the prospect of going to jail. Nevertheless, the motive which Maxim gave is astonishing. “I want to work and pay for the damages I have done, I can not do that in jail.” Even though he is a murderer, he is ready to pay for his actions with solid cash and to save at least partially the lives he damaged. That is why he should not be sent to jail, but given a second chance, and if he fails, the penalty should be a life sentence.
Boyan Kazandzhiev
JMC302b
04/12/08
Prof Earley"
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan - 10:59

Many thanks Joyva zvet for posting this article!!

And here only a small example from my hometown in Germany. An example that can show what the sentence can be for "similar" accidents, if you are not a famous sportsman...
Situation nearly similar, higher speed than allowed (120 km/h), accident made in a bend outside the town by crossing the midline, little more alcohol in the blood than allowed, the driver of the other car (=mother of four children) dead, the drivers-mate of the other car in coma for nearly six month, but out of it now...
The driver (from my hometown) was sentenced to eight months imprisonment on probation. He has to pay 2.400,-- Euros...
A sentence from December 2008. The family of the victims said they do not want to appeal and that they accept the sentence...
It was a trial I paid attention to very much because the situation was nearly the same as in Maxi´s trial...
I only want to give this as an example to show the difference in sentences between Maxi´s trial and similar trials...
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan - 20:58

First, thanks Joyva for posting the article. zvet

Well Petra, I don´t think it´s possible to compare 2 or more different trials, even if they seem similar on the first sight.
We also had a similar case, relatively unknown hockey player, around the same amount of alcohol, high speed (above the limit), he couldn´t handle the car, crossed the line in a bend and run into a field where the car turned around a few times and landed back on the wheels. His co-driver died on spot, btw. he was also drunken, other 2 people came out uninjured. He got 4 years of effective sentence, 6 years without a driving licence and around 10 000 Euro to pay... He appealed the sentence but the only thing he can possibly get is that they lower the sentence from 4 to 3 years in jail.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan - 23:41

Ivana, of course it´s not possible to compare two or three different trials, then judging would be too easy... but I think it´s possible to use them as a kind of guide / direction indicator ... in the case in my hometown the sentence was less punishment, the case in your homecountry is judged with higher and lower sentence at the same time... so Maxi´s case is in the middle, considering the prison time, and judged much higher, considering the payment he is judged to...

And we of course could find thousands of other cases with higher or lower judgement... and we could discuss hours, weeks or months about this...

Simply let´s use the two cases you and me reported of as indicators that Maxi´s case is judged in the middle, and that it is not such a low sentence the Bulgarian articles always wanted / want to make us believe...

... and simply let´s encourage that everything will result in the best possible ASAP... for everybody involved... poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 10:27

... This night Albena in an interview with Bulgarian TV Channel 3 said that they are expecting the next trial to come "every minute"...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:07

The Burgas court changed the sentence Weep it,s 2,5 years effective sentence Weep Weep Max's lawyer will appeal Weep Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:15

I'm so sorry I'm the one who must told you this very very sad news. Somehow I didn't want to post this here :cryy: It's aweful :cryy: ... I don't know what to say... :cryy:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:25

Ohhhhhh SHIT! affraid
Of course they have to appeal, but I fear...

PUHHHHHHHH!! Sad Sad

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

And Vania, someone has to post this... if not you, than me or someone else... saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:31

http://focus-fen.net/?id=n165817

Quote: Sad Sad Sad
"Maxim Staviski gets effective sentence
5 January 2009 | 10:57 | FOCUS News Agency
Burgas. Burgas. Burgas Court of Appeal decided to change the sentence passed on figure-staking champion Maxim Staviski from suspended to effective, FOCUS News Agency correspondent reports.
After the case was referred back to the Supreme Court of Cassation for another hearing, on Monday, January 5, the judge panel at Burgas Court of Appeal passed new sentence.
The three-judge panel decided to keep the term of two years and a half unchanged, but the service will be different. Under the new effective sentence passed, Maxim Staviski will be imprisoned for two years and a half under easy regime.
The court also changed the value of the civil claims. Instead of the initially set compensation of BGN 90,000 for the parents of the boy who died in the accident – Petar Petrov, Staviski will pay BGN 120,000 to each of the parents. The civil claim for Manuela Gorsova, who was in coma after the car crash, has been increased, too – from BGN 80,000 to BGN 150,000.
The indictment was signed by judge Georgi Koshnicharov. Later on today, Koshincharov will announce the grounds for the new sentence.
One of Staviski’s lawyers, Rosen Kozhuharov, was explicit that he does not agree with the new court’s decision and will file an appeal. He added he was disappointed with the new sentence.
Katya NIKOLOVA
OCUS News Agency reminds:
On August 5, 2007, driving his Jeep with too high speed, Maxim Staviski enters the opposite roadline and crashed into a coming Honda, driven by 23-year-old Petar Petrov from the town of Sliven. After the head-on collision with the Jeep, the Honda is hit by an Audi. Petar Petrov died on the spot. His friend, Manuela Gorsova was badly injured and got into come.
The blood test made on Maxim Staviski registered 1.1 promiles of alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next