Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim

Go down 
+6
sladkoto_kote
Lana
Vania
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
rosee
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 21:20

I have a problem, I can't downaload these songs :disap: Weep

http://albena-maxim.narod.ru/n-musika.html

Someone can help me? SOS SOS SOS
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 23:17

Erm.. :blush2: it's so strange and baaaad... you are not the first to tell me it doesn't work Weep pale Sad :disap: But I can help you! I can upload these pieces with Yousendit Very Happy I'll go and try Smile and I promise to improve the site for the new season! I just.. I just neeeeeeed some spare time Weep Weep Weep Weep and tomorrow I won't be around again.. Weep Weep Weep I have two trainings tomorrow and also I must do my room and flat, because my parents will be back on Thursday Surprised (they were in Sochi for vacation..) eh... hard day for me.. silent
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug - 0:08

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I have two trainings tomorrow and also I must do my room and flat, because my parents will be back on Thursday Surprised (they were in Sochi for vacation..) eh... hard day for me.. silent

Hehe....you were alone? :kataus: :kataus: Party?! Dancing?! :mdr:

Leaving the joke aside, I have some problems as well. I remember you said you'll work on the site...Smile
I can't download some photos..also some videos..

But I have faith in you. I know that when you have enough time, you'll take care of all. Kisssssssssss Take your time Wink

Take care of you,
kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug - 11:56

Don't worry lerka, Take your time! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug - 13:05

rosee wrote:
I have a problem, I can't downaload these songs :disap: Weep

http://albena-maxim.narod.ru/n-musika.html

Someone can help me? SOS SOS SOS

Aaaand ... what is this music? scratch
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug - 19:33

It's the music of their "Handel", their 2002/2003 OD "Baroque", their exhibiton "Absent Drinker" and "Objection" Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 15:52

I need help Embarassed

Please, can someone repost the Mozart's Requiem (in the version of Albena and Max). I downloaded one, but I don't think it's the right one. Maybe we have to wait first, to see what is exactly "their" version Rolling Eyes

And I'm searching too for the song from their exhibition In heaven, I search in Internet, but I can't find anything, do you know who is the composer?

Thanks,
Bye!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:54

Vania wrote:

And I'm searching too for the song from their exhibition In heaven, I search in Internet, but I can't find anything, do you know who is the composer?

Thanks,
Bye!

As far as I know it was Henry Purcell who composed the song. And in fact the name is "Cold Song" and it was performed by Klaus Nomi.

I hope I'm not wrong....I have it on cd but I don't have the cd with me Sad right now.
Maybe you can find it on the internet. Good luck!

If not...I will try to bring it next week and try to upload a link for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:45

Justin from RSG.net posted a mix of a song that was used by the Bulgarian Rhythmic group at one point... I listened to it and thought, "Wow... this sounds A LOT like the music from AM's 1999 FD. Shocked" Does anyone want to give it a listen and tell me if I'm right? Embarassed That would be great! zvet

Here it is :stari:

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 23:34

Lana wrote:
Justin from RSG.net posted a mix of a song that was used by the Bulgarian Rhythmic group at one point... I listened to it and thought, "Wow... this sounds A LOT like the music from AM's 1999 FD. Shocked" Does anyone want to give it a listen and tell me if I'm right? Embarassed That would be great! zvet

Here it is :stari:

Kisssssssssss
Of course, it is!!! :woow: :stari: Sarabanda!!! :stari: Thank you for posting it, sestrichka!!!! zvet heart2 :xxxxx: and.. I remember this routine!!! =)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 4:59

Lerka wrote:
Of course, it is!!! :woow: :stari: Sarabanda!!! :stari: Thank you for posting it, sestrichka!!!! zvet heart2 :xxxxx: and.. I remember this routine!!! =)

So, I was right!!! Bravo! Yay! Bravo! I will seriously have to kidnap my friend, Celia and make her do a duo with me to this music. :kataus: hehe. It's great!!! :luvzy: I remember that routine too. It's still one of my favs. :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 12:22

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

So, I was right!!! Bravo! Yay! Bravo! I will seriously have to kidnap my friend, Celia and make her do a duo with me to this music. :kataus: hehe. It's great!!! :luvzy: I remember that routine too. It's still one of my favs. :wink: :stari:
Yay!!! You will have a duo to this music!!!! drunken I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing, sestrichka!!! Celia will love the music, I know! Razz Eh, Celia? You are so nice, you have to like this piece of music to make a routine with Lanochka :luvzy: Yes, I adore both routines - AM's FD (of course :dube:) and bulgarians' routine as well heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 15:27

Lerka wrote:
Yay!!! You will have a duo to this music!!!! drunken I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing, sestrichka!!! Celia will love the music, I know! Razz Eh, Celia? You are so nice, you have to like this piece of music to make a routine with Lanochka :luvzy: Yes, I adore both routines - AM's FD (of course :dube:) and bulgarians' routine as well heart2

I want to do a duo. :kataus: I would have to convince Celia though... which could be interesting. bla-bla-bla Maybe for a gala or something. The apparatuses for competition are 2 ropes or 1 rope and 1 ball. Suspect And I'm not too fond of either type of combination. :disap:
I cannot remember the bulgarians' routine! Shocked I will have to go try and download it. Wink
Back to top Go down
sladkoto_kote
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 4
Residence : 123123
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeFri 25 May - 15:46

and i want verry much the songs by hendel
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 14:16

sladkoto_kote wrote:
and i want verry much the songs by hendel

Here it is...but I'm not sure if it is the exact version....I was in a hurry when I uploaded it. Didn't check before.

But I think it's the good one Wink

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 14:36

I'm sorry Alexandra but it's not the right version of the music
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 14:45

mikkie14 wrote:
I'm sorry Alexandra but it's not the right version of the music

I realize now. I have listened to what I sent... :disap:

I have on my PC only this version..and probably on some cd the right one
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 13:55

ok if you don't have it, i'll search it on my DVDs, i know i've got it but i don't know where
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 9:22

sunny Hi girls,i have not been here in ages .I am just stopping by to say hello and to post the song from their EX with the red ball.
The name of the song is Rideau from the album Saltimbanco of Le Cirque du Soleil :stari:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=9bb7f1d7f73c4a5be36728bbd46cd6b4
Enjoy. loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 10:14

Thank you, Viktoria! I love this song! :woow: Actually, I love all the songs that Albena and Max used for their programs! lol!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 17:52

sunny You are welcome Vania lol! I love their songs too.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 19:47

Girls, I need your help! Embarassed and poklon

Some of Albenas and Maxim´s music versions I found somewhere in the web and now have them, but not these ones Sad , because the links did not work any more nooo or because I can´t find them at all nooo :disap: . Please, can someone help zvet and upload them for me poklon ? Please only the versions Albie and Maxi have used!
Many many thanks in advance!!! ohhhh

1) Absinth drinker (= Absent drinker) poklon
2) Bach to Africa
3) Rideau / Cirque du soleil
4) Seven deadly sins
5) Xotica (or : Exotica?? / Journey to the heart??) / Cirque du soleil
6) It´s a man´s world
7) Eat Shoot Leave / Mi Soledad
8 ) Santa Esmeralda / Besame mucho
9) Glen Miller Medley
10) Crashing Atoms / Cirque du soleil ...

poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 20:17

Hi, Petra, here are some of the music pieces you're searching for Smile :
(sorry, in swoopshare,com the links are only available for 30 days, but there the uploading is faster then on mediafire or somewhere else.

7DS: http://www.swoopshare.com/file/93f4005e4482ab933c711f0f51f3d1ee/05_O_Verona_Reprise_.mp3.html
http://www.swoopshare.com/file/2f5c47969e0e96d24cd98c329abfca95/08_Lacrimosa_dies_illa.wav.html

Cirque du Soleil - Rideau http://www.swoopshare.com/file/08c0e58b7c2d8927179d532616fe13a8/Rideau+-Le+Cirque+Du+Soleil.wma.html

I don't have most the others Crying or Very sad I have many versions of Besame mucho, but not A&M's one Crying or Very sad So, I'm searching for them too :mdr:
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 21:25

Thank you Vania so much for these links...i also wanted these songs so much but i couldn't find them, i only found lacrimosa but i dont't have the other two and i would like them on my winamp list ...i can listen to them on the links you sent but i don't know if i can save them somehow Question ...could you please tell me? Embarassed ...and one more question:the 7DS with the baby crying Albena and Maxim skated to was a special arrangement right?

thanx again flower
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 21:42

Stupid me geek geek geek ....it's ok now i managed to save them...but i still wanna know about their 7DS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Albena and Maxim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim   Albena and Maxim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next