Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 0:12

Lana wrote:
I don't think it is possible for us to stay on topic! lol! Wasn't this topic originally for photos of ourselves? :kataus: But we are talking about our imaginary children and making lists of how vain people are? :respect: :luvzy: Oh dear... hehe. But, it is fun! Very Happy
Yes, sestrichka, we began the topic for photos, but.. it doesn't matter already! :kataus: I enjoy talking about our imaginary children, representing Bulgaria and vain people!!! Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Lana wrote:
lol! How did I just know that you want to name your daughter Albena? :wink: It's a very lovely name, of course. Very Happy Lara is really pretty, too. flower I used to always want to name my daughter, India. :blush2: Strange, eh? Wink For name... hmm... I like Chloe, Julia and Hannah. Very Happy I think those are very lovely names. :luvzy: This is such a strange conversation, eh? :kataus:
Strange?? maybe just a little premature, eh? :wink:
India.. wooow.. such a gorgeous, nice name.. :stari: When I read that name, I've imagined your little India at once!!! She is adorable, sestrichka!!!! ohhhh Wooooow Smile) and I'll be her Aunt, eh?? :kataus: :livzy: Tetushka Lera :kataus: :kataus:
You would laugh, but you forgot, that I liked Marina!! lol! I like also Elise and Inga.. yeah, Hannah (but if I call my daughter Hannah in Russia it would sound verrry strange :kataus:) :dube: There are many nice names for a little girl.. :luvzy:
Boys??? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 0:30

Lerka wrote:

Strange?? maybe just a little premature, eh? :wink:
India.. wooow.. such a gorgeous, nice name.. :stari: When I read that name, I've imagined your little India at once!!! She is adorable, sestrichka!!!! ohhhh Wooooow Smile) and I'll be her Aunt, eh?? :kataus: :livzy: Tetushka Lera :kataus: :kataus:
You would laugh, but you forgot, that I liked Marina!! lol! I like also Elise and Inga.. yeah, Hannah (but if I call my daughter Hannah in Russia it would sound verrry strange :kataus:) :dube: There are many nice names for a little girl.. :luvzy:
Boys??? lol!

Yeah, maybe premature is a better word! flower

Oh, you like the name India, too? :wink: I've always thought that it was a pretty name. :surce: It's a very unusual name here, too. Very Happy And yes, you'd be Tetushka Lera. :kataus: Obviously! :angel2: :lmd: hehe.

Marina? :kataus: I should have known! No, I agree it is a gorgeous name. :luvzy: It sounds very classy and pretty! Very Happy Elise is also nice, but it is very commen in Ottawa. :respect: It's true there are soooo many nice names for a little girl. heart2 :stari:

For a boy, I have only ever liked two names. :blush2: Alexander or Elijah. Wink hehe. What names do you like, sestrichka? :angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 0:49

Lana wrote:
Yeah, maybe premature is a better word! flower

Oh, you like the name India, too? :wink: I've always thought that it was a pretty name. :surce: It's a very unusual name here, too. Very Happy And yes, you'd be Tetushka Lera. :kataus: Obviously! :angel2: :lmd: hehe.

Marina? :kataus: I should have known! No, I agree it is a gorgeous name. :luvzy: It sounds very classy and pretty! Very Happy Elise is also nice, but it is very commen in Ottawa. :respect: It's true there are soooo many nice names for a little girl. heart2 :stari:

For a boy, I have only ever liked two names. :blush2: Alexander or Elijah. Wink hehe. What names do you like, sestrichka? :angel2:
Elijah is like Ilia!!! hahaha :kataus:
Don't you like Maxim?? We would call him: "Maxiiiiiiiiiim". :kataus: Apparently, it is fun, 'cause Albena likes to call him that way!!! Razz
I like Daniel, Nikita.. Dmitry is a nice name too.. nice
Alexander???? :kataus: Ohhh, I'm going to believe about that real-size poster on your wall, sestrichka!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 1:10

Lerka wrote:

Elijah is like Ilia!!! hahaha :kataus:
Don't you like Maxim?? We would call him: "Maxiiiiiiiiiim". :kataus: Apparently, it is fun, 'cause Albena likes to call him that way!!! Razz
I like Daniel, Nikita.. Dmitry is a nice name too.. nice
Alexander???? :kataus: Ohhh, I'm going to believe about that real-size poster on your wall, sestrichka!!! lol!

Oh yeah... Embarassed Elijah is the english version of Ilia. hmm... It sounds different, though. :wink:

Nooo!!! :blink: Zhulin cannot have the same name as my imaginary child!!!! :kataus: I've liked the name since before I even knew of Zhulin's existance. shocked *grumbles* But, Lerka... there isn't a life-size poster of him. hehe.

I've already promised Chel-C that I will not name my future child, Maxim or Albena. Sad :angel2: Oohhh... it is so much fun to say, "Maxiiiiiim!!!!!" though! :kataus: I can tell why Albena enjoys it! haha. :zy:

As for your names, Nikita is my favourite! Very Happy I think it sounds very nice. nice Of course, the others are good as well! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 3:16

Names....

I like Vladimir a lot. In Romania we would call him Vlad but I prefer Vladimir...

There are so many gorgeous names...that I can't decide. I found so may names I'd like but I changed my mind..and so on....

So, have to think about this...again Wink

India is very interesting. I never thought about this as a name but i realise now it sounds really great, majestic and exotic..wow...I'm surprised.

We have Elijah and Ilia in Romania too....but it is ILIE..same, right?
Alexander is a great name (yes..I also like my name a lot Embarassed even though it is common...I like it. Embarassed Embarassed ) - luckily I don't asociate this name with zhulin..haha... shocked

sweet dreams
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 9:29

Lana wrote:
Oh yeah... Embarassed Elijah is the english version of Ilia. hmm... It sounds different, though. :wink:
To tell the truth I liked the english version much more than our russian.. Rolling Eyes Elijah sounds awesome! Razz

Lana wrote:
Nooo!!! :blink: Zhulin cannot have the same name as my imaginary child!!!! :kataus: I've liked the name since before I even knew of Zhulin's existance. shocked *grumbles* But, Lerka... there isn't a life-size poster of him. hehe.
yes, I knew about it, sestrichka! :lmd: I think we must rename Zhulin. Now! :kataus:

Lana wrote:
I've already promised Chel-C that I will not name my future child, Maxim or Albena. Sad :angel2: Oohhh... it is so much fun to say, "Maxiiiiiim!!!!!" though! :kataus: I can tell why Albena enjoys it! haha. :zy:
And I haven't promised that to anyone.. Razz
so, we must find another Maxim to enjoy callling him "Maxiiiim" lol! One Maxim for Lana and another for Lerka! :kataus:

Alexandra wrote:
Alexander is a great name (yes..I also like my name a lot even though it is common...I like it. Embarassed Embarassed ) - luckily I don't asociate this name with zhulin..haha... shocked
Lucky you! Smile :kataus:
Alexander is very common in Russia, too. It's not my favourite name, though.
But I forget, I adore name Alexandra.. as name of a girl, of course! :blush2: It is gorgeus.. I could call her Sasha.. I think it's so nice nice Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 10:48

Hi, about the names...
Me too, I like the name Alexander and Alexandra, it's a very popular name in BG. My name is Ivanka, but everyone calls me Vania, or Vanichka ... and so on, there are so many derivative names (if derivative is the right word confused ) In Russia Vania is a man name (Rolling Eyes ) that's why in the guestbook I'm "Vanessa" Wink But now, I think, everyone knows me, noone wouldn't think I'm a boy Laughing hehe!
Here, in BG, there's a tradition to call your child after the name of his/her grandfather (grandmother). Well, it's only an old tradition, but sometimes the grandfathers are angry if the parents don't call the child after them Mad it's stupid, eh?
I like also the name Cristina (my mom's name flower ) and Todor for a boy (I think it corresponds to Feodor in Russia, and to Theodor).
Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 19:38

Lerka wrote:

To tell the truth I liked the english version much more than our russian.. Rolling Eyes Elijah sounds awesome! Razz

Me, too. :luvzy: I think it sounds so interesting and unusual. :wink: And no, I am not a big Elijah Wood fan. If any of you were wondering! :kataus: hehe.

Quote :
yes, I knew about it, sestrichka! :lmd: I think we must rename Zhulin. Now! :kataus:

Yes, let's rename him! Immediately!!! Laughing Did I tell you that Zhulin was always smiling at me and Chelsea, sestrichka? Shocked It was so creepy. Eek.

Quote :
And I haven't promised that to anyone.. Razz
so, we must find another Maxim to enjoy callling him "Maxiiiim" lol! One Maxim for Lana and another for Lerka! :kataus:

:kataus: There are no guys named Maxim here. So, evidently I must go to Russia! :respect: "Lerka and Lana go on a crazy search around Moscow for Maxims" :zy: :lmd: It doesn't sound so unrealistic, actually. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 19:59

alexandra wrote:
Names....

I like Vladimir a lot. In Romania we would call him Vlad but I prefer Vladimir...

Ohhh, I like Vladimir as a name. Very Happy It sounds so elegant and mysterious! :stari: Very cool. Wink

Quote :
India is very interesting. I never thought about this as a name but i realise now it sounds really great, majestic and exotic..wow...I'm surprised.

Yeah, it is somewhat of a surprising choice for a name. :wink: I've always thought that it was so pretty. :surce: I have no clue where I got the idea of it from, though. ⭐

Quote :
We have Elijah and Ilia in Romania too....but it is ILIE..same, right?

The same. Wink And erm... it's great that you... umm... don't associate yourself with Zhulin! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 20:10

Vania wrote:

Here, in BG, there's a tradition to call your child after the name of his/her grandfather (grandmother). Well, it's only an old tradition, but sometimes the grandfathers are angry if the parents don't call the child after them Mad it's stupid, eh?
I like also the name Cristina (my mom's name flower ) and Todor for a boy (I think it corresponds to Feodor in Russia, and to Theodor).

Thanks for telling us about that tradition! :wink: I didn't know about it, before. flower We have a very similar one, here. Children often are given the middle name of their grandparent. :stari: It's a nice tradition, I think. Wink But the grandfather getting angry if the child is not named after him... shocked That's a bit dumb... nooo

Cristina and Todor are both very nice names! nice :stari: I like them both. Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 22:24

I like the Elijah version much more than Ilie and Ilia. Do you know any other Elijah besides Elijah Wood? Very Happy haha...but I belive you that liking the name has nothing to do with the actor..
This is similar to John (english) - Ioan or Ion (romanian) - Janos (hungarian)...hehe. But I don't particulary like this names..Is there a corespondent in russian or bulgarian...hmm..I don't really know...

Wondering in Russia searching Maxims...lol! What do you do after you find one? Razz This name is not very often in Romania...maybe there are a few but they are having it as a last name....there is a very famous bulgarian violonist, also called Maxim Razz

Lana wrote:
The same. And erm... it's great that you... umm... don't associate yourself with Zhulin
Why do that?!?! shocked I have the name before I knew Zhulin.....It's mine... lol!

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:49

alexandra wrote:
I like the Elijah version much more than Ilie and Ilia. Do you know any other Elijah besides Elijah Wood? Very Happy haha...but I belive you that liking the name has nothing to do with the actor..

Actually, no. nooo I don't believe I have ever met an Elijah in my life. Wink And yes, it does have nothing to do with the actor. :zy: I liked Lord of the Rings, but I don't want to name my child Frodo or Gollum. :kataus: hehe.

Quote :
Wondering in Russia searching Maxims...lol! What do you do after you find one? Razz This name is not very often in Romania...maybe there are a few but they are having it as a last name....there is a very famous bulgarian violonist, also called Maxim Razz

Yes, what would we do once we found one? confused Lerka, do you know? :kataus: I haven't heard of the violinist named Maxim. :blink: There is a fabulous pianist named Maksim Mrvica, though. Very Happy He even did a version of Handel's Sarabande, which I quite like! hehe. :luvzy:

Quote :
Lana wrote:
The same. And erm... it's great that you... umm... don't associate yourself with Zhulin
Why do that?!?! shocked I have the name before I knew Zhulin.....It's mine... lol!

It was a joke, Alex. :kataus: Yes, it is your name. Afterall, me and Lerka are going to rename Zhulin. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:57

Lana wrote:
It was a joke, Alex. Yes, it is your name. Afterall, me and Lerka are going to rename Zhulin.

Yep...know it was a joke. Very Happy I was not offended or something. Hope I did not let that impression..Sad

What's in a name?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 1:05

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
It was a joke, Alex. Yes, it is your name. Afterall, me and Lerka are going to rename Zhulin.

Yep...know it was a joke. Very Happy I was not offended or something. Hope I did not let that impression..Sad

What's in a name?

Nope, I didn't get the impression that you were. Very Happy hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 1:19

Lana wrote:
:kataus: There are no guys named Maxim here. So, evidently I must go to Russia! :respect: "Lerka and Lana go on a crazy search around Moscow for Maxims" :zy: :lmd: It doesn't sound so unrealistic, actually. :blush2:
:kataus: it won't take a lot of time, sestrichka!!! :kataus: In Moscow we can find hundreds of Maxims!!! lol!

Lana wrote:

Cristina and Todor are both very nice names! nice :stari: I like them both. Wink
Yes, I like Christina or Christie very much, too. And I like Todor. It's so nice nice :stari: But I don't like the russian variant - Fiodor!!! Laughing

Lana wrote:
Quote :
Yes, what would we do once we found one? confused Lerka, do you know? :kataus:
Erm... we would call him "Maxiiiiiiiim" and run away!!! :teasing: :kataus: Actually, I don't know!! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 2:50

Lerka wrote:

:kataus: it won't take a lot of time, sestrichka!!! :kataus: In Moscow we can find hundreds of Maxims!!! lol!
Quote :
Erm... we would call him "Maxiiiiiiiim" and run away!!! :teasing: :kataus: Actually, I don't know!! :kataus:

hmm... So, finding a Maxim would be no problem. :wink: The problem is what to do when we find one. :kataus: I personally think that all the Maxims of Moscow should be very, very afraid. :angel2: Lerka, I think our plan needs some work! :kataus:

P.S. How is it that I am over 300 posts? :blink: Woww... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 10:40

alexandra wrote:
I like the Elijah version much more than Ilie and Ilia. Do you know any other Elijah besides Elijah Wood?

Oh, yes - Elijah Wood ⭐ ⭐ I like too The Lord of the rings, as you. I love you In BG it corresponds to ILIA, I think.

lana wrote:
I haven't heard of the violinist named Maxim.

me neither, who is this violinist, Alex? Is he Bulgarian? Sorry,
Embarassed The BG musicians are more popular abroad, than here Crying or Very sad IN BG there are Maxims too, not so many ... The Bulgarian Patriarch's name is Maxim, of course it's not his real name.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 15:59

Quote :
me neither, who is this violinist, Alex? Is he Bulgarian? Sorry,
The BG musicians are more popular abroad, than here IN BG there are Maxims too, not so many ... The Bulgarian Patriarch's name is Maxim, of course it's not his real name.

Maybe he is not that famous after all.... Embarassed..hehe. I found some music made by him and i liked it so I've searched more. All I know is that he is bulgarian and I found an article in which he was described as very famous. I thought that people might now him...Don't worry, for example, I don't know much about romanian violonist or other musicians...Embarassed

Ohh...I forgot to tell you his name: Maxim Vengerov.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 16:05

the addres to the official site (I think.. scratch )
www.maximvengerov.net
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 16:52

alexandra wrote:

Maybe he is not that famous after all.... Embarassed..hehe. I found some music made by him and i liked it so I've searched more. All I know is that he is bulgarian and I found an article in which he was described as very famous. I thought that people might now him...Don't worry, for example, I don't know much about romanian violonist or other musicians...Embarassed

Ohh...I forgot to tell you his name: Maxim Vengerov.

I thought he is Russian confused Suspect hmmm. I don't know really Embarassed Rolling Eyes The only bulgarian famous violinist I know, it's Vasko Vasilev who used to be Vanessa Mae's first teacher, but Maxim Vengerov .... Maybe Lera or someone else could reveal this mystery confused poklon

Bye and hugs! loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr - 23:33

Lana wrote:
hmm... So, finding a Maxim would be no problem. :wink: The problem is what to do when we find one. :kataus: I personally think that all the Maxims of Moscow should be very, very afraid. :angel2: Lerka, I think our plan needs some work! :kataus:
Yes, apparently.. shocked our plan needs some work.. maybe we should ask Albie what could she advise us if we happen to meet one Maxim confused 'cause I have no ideas.. scratch for the moment.. Surprised

As for Maxim Vengerov.. Embarassed Vania, I'm so sorry.. I have never heard about him, before.. so I can't help.. sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr - 23:54

MAGic diable wrote:

Yes, apparently.. shocked our plan needs some work.. maybe we should ask Albie what could she advise us if we happen to meet one Maxim confused 'cause I have no ideas.. scratch for the moment.. Surprised

I swear we are going to be in Moscow and phoning Albena on your cellphone. Laughing "Albena, we've found a Maxim... Now what?" :kataus: Think, Lerka!!! :zy: We must think of a better plan, sestrichka! :lmd: hehehe. This whole thing is too insane for words. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 0:06

Lana wrote:
I swear we are going to be in Moscow and phoning Albena on your cellphone. Laughing "Albena, we've found a Maxim... Now what?" :kataus: Think, Lerka!!! :zy: We must think of a better plan, sestrichka! :lmd: hehehe. This whole thing is too insane for words. Razz
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Lana!!! It is such a Lana & Lerka's plan!!! Insane as usual!!!! :lmd:
But.. yes, let's think a bit. Albena shouldn't know how much insane we are, eh? :wink: Maybe.. we will create another insane song, about Maxims... Rolling Eyes and when we happen to meet Maxim, we could sing him a song about him!!!! :kataus: yeah.. and poor Maxim will run away! 100 %!!! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:11

lol! lol!
lol! I don't have words fot all this... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:27

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Lana!!! It is such a Lana & Lerka's plan!!! Insane as usual!!!! :lmd:
But.. yes, let's think a bit. Albena shouldn't know how much insane we are, eh? :wink: Maybe.. we will create another insane song, about Maxims... Rolling Eyes and when we happen to meet Maxim, we could sing him a song about him!!!! :kataus: yeah.. and poor Maxim will run away! 100 %!!! :kataus:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I don't think we've ever had a more Lana & Lerka plan. Laughing I believe that we have outdone ourselves! :respect: We've become more insane than usual! :lmd:

Yes, we must think about this for a while. :angel2: Because, what would we possibly answer to Albena if she were to ask WHY we want a Maxim? Shocked "Erm... because, we think saying 'Maxiiiiiiim!!!', like you do, seems like a lot of fun!" :kataus:

Oohhh!!! A new song!!! Wheee!!! :woow: *Lana is bouncing* Poor, poor Maxim. I feel vaguely sorry for him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: