Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 19:13

Thank you Alexandra ! Thanks for everything !
I'm proud that you're proud of me Smile

As for my eyes on the second photo, I find them scary Suspect . I don't know why, maybe the light on my lenses, but they are strange scratch .
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 19:24

Oh, Marish! Thank you for sharing!
I LOVE your curly hair! And your shining eyes.

And your costume is really nice!
^) I bet your ex was the best cheers flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 19:33

Marina wrote:

As for my eyes on the second photo, I find them scary Suspect . I don't know why, maybe the light on my lenses, but they are strange scratch .

I don't think it's strange...it makes you eyes more fascinating and mysterious. Maybe cute was not the proper word Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 19:41

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:

I don't think it's strange...it makes you eyes more fascinating and mysterious. Maybe cute was not the proper word Razz

yes, they are not strange, but musterious and energetic!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun - 23:48

Marina wrote:
I liked my outfit a lot. The skirt wasn't mine unfortunately, a friend lent me it (I've the same in black, but our coaches didn't want black, they wanted colors everywhere !!!). But the shirt is mine Very Happy

I was going to say how much I liked the skirt. :kataus: It's a lovely colour! Bravo! But I'm sure it's pretty in black too. :luvzy: sunny The top is nice! I definitely works as a cowgirl shirt. :wink:

Quote :
Thank you for the almost Canadian smile Go Jess & Bryce!. I trained a lot to that ! Maybe I still need practice...

Just a liiiiitle bit more practice. Go Jess & Bryce! zvet In the 2nd photo, it looks more Canadian. :respect: tchin-tchin

Quote :
Yes, it was pretty ok. The 1st evening, my legs trembled, so I didn't succeed some elements, but it wasn't really important (except for me of course... shocked ).
But everything we do together went well. Our coaches were happy Very Happy .

It was the first time that you've ever done a gala, right? Erm.. So, a little bit of trembling is nothing!!! Rose Summer)) I'm sure that you were fab, Marina!!! Bravo! luv xoxo And I'm so glad that your coaches were happy! Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun - 1:16

Lana wrote:
It was the first time that you've ever done a gala, right? Erm.. So, a little bit of trembling is nothing!!! Rose Summer)) I'm sure that you were fab, Marina!!! Bravo! luv xoxo And I'm so glad that your coaches were happy! Ugu-ugu
I've done some dance galas when I was a little girl (something like 6 years old :kataus: in ridiculous costumes :kataus:) but I don't remember if I trembled or not.
But yes, my first skating gala, and my first gala since I'm in age to remember it ! :wink: :mdr:
Yes, our coaches were so happy. Even excited ! Yahoooo!!! It was so funny !!! :mdr:

Thank you Lana for all you said, about the skirt, my cowgirl shirt, my Canadian smile Go Jess & Bryce! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul - 11:58

Hello girls I'm back from Paris unfortunatelly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But I spend a very good week, the only thing bad was the sun...It was not there everytime but now I'm at home it's back...strange no?
ok so I spend a really great afternoon with our Marinotchka, She is a really good guide, thanks to her I saw everything I wanted in Paris !
THANK YOU !

Marina in front of the LOUVRE:
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Marinaoo6.th
The Eiffel Tower:
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Latoureiffeillo2.th
The Moulin Rouge:
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Lemoulinrougeyu6.th
The Sacred-Heart Basilica of Montmartre: (too much stairs affraid )
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Lesacrcoeurke6.th
Notre Dame de Paris:
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Notredameod2.th
TO Finish me and a friend in front of the Eiffel Tower :
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Jenetmoike6.th
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul - 19:01

Woohoo! What's the super topic!
aline, Oooh, Paris! The city which I'm dreaming about! :woow: I like your cool photos!!! I think I should do packing to France! lol :mdr: And you, girls, Marina and Aline are really very pretty! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul - 21:22

Thank you Aline!! Kisssssssssss
I don't know why, but with you I always remember former experiences. You always make me remember many sweet things!!

As for the last photo with you I think you look amazing!!! So beautiful. And you have a lovely smile!!

Marinaaaa.....Louvre!!! :woow: I'm sure it was fabulous!! Aline, what did you see in Louvre!? Or was it just outside because of lack of time!?
Marina is a great guide you say!? Hmm...I would like to know :kataus: Of course she is. She is a great person and she knows Paris and she likes you. What more can you ask!? Very Happy Perfect combination :wink:

Thanks for the photos Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul - 22:21

Alexandra thank you for your sweet words... Embarassed Embarassed you are a little angel with me !
I was out of the Louvre this time but I'll go back in Paris in 2 weeks, I'll have time to go inside and to see other things, I really want to see Versailles...so the next time, I'll post all pictures don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul - 10:20

Aliiiine :jump2: :jump2: thanks for the wonderful photos! Oh, Paris... :dube: :dube: :dube: la Tour Eiffel.... Thanks for posting the pics, dear! I really enjoyed them. So, you met Marina - that's fabulous, I hope someday I can meet someone from the forum too :wink:

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul - 15:29

Vania wrote:
So, you met Marina - that's fabulous, I hope someday I can meet someone from the forum too :wink:
Actually, I know Aline since TEB in November 2006, so before she came on the board. But we hadn't seen each other since TEB. So, I was really happy !!!

Aline, your photos are great ! And of course, you're welcome, it was my pleasure ! We can do that everytime you want :wink:
Hugs Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul - 22:45

Why haven't i seen this thread ..how could i Very Happy
ok..in the honor of it here are some of my pics: just me for now
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Picture067ze6.th

Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Picture145dv5.th
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 1:02

aline wrote:
Alexandra thank you for your sweet words... Embarassed Embarassed you are a little angel with me !
I was out of the Louvre this time but I'll go back in Paris in 2 weeks, I'll have time to go inside and to see other things, I really want to see Versailles...so the next time, I'll post all pictures don't worry Smile

We didn't have time to visit Versailles :cryy: .When i was with my parents we were running from one place to another. And we still couldn't see everything we wanted Sad We missed Versailles Sad
But I'm looking forward for your photos!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 1:04

Vania wrote:
Aliiiine :jump2: :jump2: thanks for the wonderful photos! Oh, Paris... :dube: :dube: :dube: la Tour Eiffel.... Thanks for posting the pics, dear! I really enjoyed them. So, you met Marina - that's fabulous, I hope someday I can meet someone from the forum too :wink:

Hugs!

I'm telling you. One day I'll go to Sofia!! And you'll meet me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 1:07

iv4eto_k wrote:

Aww....I'm happy to know you!! Wink
Uhh..that's your dog!? What his/her name!? :woow:
I like your eyes as well.....you are really beautiful!! Smile

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 8:33

iv4eto_k wrote:

Yay! :stari: Roller-skates!!! :respect: Cool pics! You are pretty baaa
And this biiiig dog! :dube: I just dogs! And I'm curious as Sasha...what is his/her name!? :wink:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 9:14

Thanks a lot lol! my dog is female and her name is Mira. She is even bigger than she looks on the picture. :vo: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 10:09

alexandra wrote:

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
unless if I go in Timisoara first :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 10:11

Thanks for the pics, Iva! Me too, I like your dog lol! I lovvvvve german shepherds, they're so inteligent dogs!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 18:05

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
unless if I go in Timisoara first :wink:

:wink: yes, that's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 18:05

iv4eto_k wrote:
Thanks a lot lol! my dog is female and her name is Mira. She is even bigger than she looks on the picture. :vo: :woow:

Heeey, I like the name very much Smile It's a beautiful dog. And so is the owner Wink
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 16:18

Thanks Alex... i also adore your pics, and specially with the show. They are amazing ohhhh :vo: :woow: nice :stari: nice
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 19:08

This is I...
Photos of our family :) - Page 9 13334b150c3ct
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 19:30

MARI wrote:
This is I...
Nice photo, thanks! zvet :vo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: