Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:58

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
My first impression was that you, Lera, are saying this on purpose, to highlight what Lana said.. lol!
but...I guess I was wrong....you do sound similar..Don't confuse me...hehe. I might say in the future that Lana is Lera and Lera is Lana. :mdr:

No, it often happens that me and Lerka say the same thing. Laughing I think this was one of the reasons that we decided that we were twins. Razz In the future, maybe we should just say that we are the same person. :teasing: :lmd: tchin-tchin

Quote :
Why did you both imagined me anything but not blonde?!?! scratch
How did you imagined me?! :dying: I'm so curious...I can't picture myself otherwise.

Umm... I thought that you would have very dark brown hair. And probably petite. Very chic clothes. :kataus: Embarassed This is what I thought! hehe. Your clothes did look very cool in your photos, very fab! Very Happy

Quote :
Thank you...Blushing, blushing...
I'm still not sure..but it's too late lol! lol! No, I'm joking...It's ok

hehe. Yeah, too late, now. Very Happy I don't mind sharing my photos, but Chelsea says that's because I'm vain. :kataus: I'm not, though. haha.
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
the same person?? Lana and Lera - The "Siamese twins".. eh sestrichka??? :kataus:

Alex wrote:
Eh, not quite. We have same names here...
I love archeology..wanted to become one when I was little...
Oh, really? Laughing
Albie wanted to become another one when she was little. Razz Once after watching my photoalbum after practic, she said she was envious!!! :kataus: Apparently, she wanted to be in mud herself!!!!!!! :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 9:52

Dear Alex!!!

Your fotos are really great!! Very Happy

Lindi
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 12:48

Lindi wrote:
Dear Alex!!!
Your fotos are really great!!
Lindi

Thank you...I'm always very happy when it's snow everywhere..so white and pure.I think it might be similar to what Lera feels in mud :dying: No, it's great. I have a huge passion for archeology (watching, i guess) cause I've never made anything specific... :cryy: But the perspective of me being in mud and digging afetr something, contemplating and exploring it's not bad at all...at all.

Lana wrote:
I don't mind sharing my photos, but Chelsea says that's because I'm vain. I'm not, though. haha.
haha...I don't think you are. I know some people that are very vain and their photos are all over..I don't think this is the case, although Chelsea knows better :teasing:

Lerka wrote:
Oh, really?
Albie wanted to become another one when she was little. Once after watching my photoalbum after practic, she said she was envious!!! Apparently, she wanted to be in mud herself!!!!!!!
See? Everybody wants to be in mud and dust. I admit dust is not necessary my best friend. I sneeze a lot after inhaling some. But mud..hmm...
Archeology is a great job. You just need the proper chances and possibilities to realise smth otherwise..not such a bright future (in our country at least)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 0:52

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
I don't mind sharing my photos, but Chelsea says that's because I'm vain. I'm not, though. haha.
haha...I don't think you are. I know some people that are very vain and their photos are all over..I don't think this is the case, although Chelsea knows better :teasing:

:blush2: I'm really not. hehe. :kataus: I know some extremely vain people... and I don't think that I belong in that category! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 0:58

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:

:blush2: I'm really not. hehe. :kataus: I know some extremely vain people... and I don't think that I belong in that category! :angel2:
Here you can see Lana's expert Razz Laughing :toodoo:
My diagnosis: not vain at all. :twist: :angel2: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:01

Lerka wrote:

Here you can see Lana's expert Razz Laughing :toodoo:
My diagnosis: not vain at all. :twist: :angel2: :lmd:

Well, if Lana's expert says so... it must be true! :kataus: :angel2: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:01

Lana wrote:
I know some extremely vain people... and I don't think that I belong in that category! :angel2:
Ohh, I guess that was about me.. Sad Sad Sad saaad *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:02

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
I know some extremely vain people... and I don't think that I belong in that category! :angel2:

Of course, not! :wink: You're not vain at all, Lerka!!! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:07

Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:

Of course, not! :wink: You're not vain at all, Lerka!!! :luvzy:
ohh, *hugs Lana*.. and I can believe? Wink :angel2: :blush2: Hope you're not the only one who thinks I'm not vain, sestrichka!! :kataus: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:12

Lerka wrote:
ohh, *hugs Lana*.. and I can believe? Wink :angel2: :blush2: Hope you're not the only one who thinks I'm not vain, sestrichka!! :kataus: :luvzy:

*hugs Lerka back* Of course, you can believe me! :luvzy: You are the last person, who I would think of as vain. :lmd: I'm sure no one here thinks that you are. :wink: Maybe we should make a poll for the matter? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 1:33

Lana wrote:
*hugs Lerka back* Of course, you can believe me! :luvzy: You are the last person, who I would think of as vain. :lmd: I'm sure no one here thinks that you are. :wink: Maybe we should make a poll for the matter? :kataus:
The last?! *huuuge hug for Lana* And Chel-C?? :kataus: Albenka? :kataus: You should make a "list of persons Lana would and wouldn't think of as vain" cheers :lmd: Erm.. poll?? Not about me! :teasing: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 3:54

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
The last?! *huuuge hug for Lana* And Chel-C?? :kataus: Albenka? :kataus: You should make a "list of persons Lana would and wouldn't think of as vain" cheers :lmd: Erm.. poll?? Not about me! :teasing: :surce:

Believe me, Chel-C is vainer than you. :kataus: Everyone is always telling her that she looks like a model. She's modest about it, though. Wink Usually! Very Happy I thought Albenka was a sweetheart, when I met her. Very kind and friendly. :luvzy: Not vain in the slightest... but she does toss her new hair-do around quite a lot! :kataus: I think she really likes it! hehe. Very Happy

No poll? :kataus: hmm... Maybe I will make a list of the most vain to least vain people that I know. I will put you at the bottom of it! Laughing :angel2:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 5:10

Dear Lera and Lana ( or should I say Lena and Lara or any other combination that people might do when confusing you? :kataus: )

You are not vain. I don't think you should worry about this at all....Vain people are...hmm.... vain. You are not vain people..therefore you are not vain.

lol! lol!

It has sense, you know?
Hahaha...

You are not vain..but I'm very tired drunken

Last edited by on Sun 9 Apr - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 5:12

Lana wrote:
Umm... I thought that you would have very dark brown hair. And probably petite. Very chic clothes. This is what I thought! hehe.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 17:07

Lana wrote:
Believe me, Chel-C is vainer than you. :kataus: Everyone is always telling her that she looks like a model. She's modest about it, though. Wink Usually! Very Happy I thought Albenka was a sweetheart, when I met her. Very kind and friendly. :luvzy: Not vain in the slightest... but she
does toss her new hair-do around quite a lot! :kataus: I think she really likes it! hehe. Very Happy
No poll? :kataus: hmm... Maybe I will make a list of the most vain to least vain people that I know. I will put you at the bottom of it! Laughing :angel2:
Ok, I'll be wating for the list!! Razz Poor sestrichka.. she has soooo many things to type already.. Laughing Her great report.. things she is not allowed to eat and now that list!!! Rolling Eyes :angel2: And everything for us!! :<33:
I guess Navka will be somewhere in the top 3, eh???? :kataus:

Quote :
but she does toss her new hair-do around quite a lot! :kataus:
Yes!! Laughing She did toss it and before, too! It's one of her favourite things to go off-ice! lol! She just likes her hair.. always Smile))

Alexnadra wrote:
Dear Lera and Lana ( or should I say Lena and Lara or any other combination that people might do when confusing you? :kataus: )
:kataus: Ohhh, according to Alex's theory "Lana + Lera = Lenchik (her real name is Elena, what means Lena Smile)) + some Lara!!!!" :dying:
Lanchiik, do you know who is that strange Lara??? :kataus:

Quote :
You are not vain. I don't think you should worry about this at all....Vain people are...hmm.... vain. You are not vain people..therefore you are not vain.
Sestrichka, you would succeed in the poll.. Rolling Eyes We can believe Alex! Wink Razz So.. it seems that it's true and we are not vain.. Razz
We can close the topic Razz :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 17:19

Lera wrote:
Alexnadra wrote:
:kataus: Ohhh, according to Alex's theory "Lana + Lera = Lenchik (her real name is Elena, what means Lena Smile)) + some Lara!!!!" :dying:

lol! You're confusing Alex... scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr - 18:04

To sum everything up: Neither, Lerka nor Lana are vain. Alex is tired and confused. Lerka is confusing. And Lana is simply crazy and has lot to type up. :angel2: Have I forgotten anything?

Lerka wrote:

Ok, I'll be wating for the list!! Razz Poor sestrichka.. she has soooo many things to type already.. Laughing Her great report.. things she is not allowed to eat and now that list!!! Rolling Eyes :angel2: And everything for us!! :<33:
I guess Navka will be somewhere in the top 3, eh???? :kataus:

:kataus: Not another thing to type, sestrichka! hahaha. :blink: :kataus: It shall be good fun to write the list. :zy: I'll be sure to put Navka in the top 3. Maybe even top spot! tchin-tchin reverance

Quote :
Yes!! Laughing She did toss it and before, too! It's one of her favourite things to go off-ice! lol! She just likes her hair.. always Smile))

Ohhh... Albenka better limit her hair tossing! :kataus: :respect: Or she could find herself higher on my list than she might like! :angel2: :kataus:

Quote :

:blink: Was any of that suppose to make sense? :kataus: Okay, sestrichka. hehe. Is this the same Lenchik that is your friend? Or another one? :kataus: And Lara?? shocked :kataus: You must explain, Lerka! hehehe. :dying:

Quote :
Sestrichka, you would succeed in the poll.. Rolling Eyes We can believe Alex! Wink Razz So.. it seems that it's true and we are not vain.. Razz
We can close the topic Razz :stari:

lol! Alex has spoken. Topic closed. Laughing

alex wrote:
Dear Lera and Lana ( or should I say Lena and Lara or any other combination that people might do when confusing you?)

:kataus: I thought Lerka had actually made up a name for us. Wasn't it, "Lana & Lerka, the stretching monsters"? I'm sooo tired. drunken
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 1:26

alexandra wrote:
Lera wrote:
Alexnadra wrote:

lol! You're confusing Alex... scratch lol!
ohhhh, sorry, Alex!!!!! :kataus: poklon Embarassed

Lana wrote:
Quote :

:blink: Was any of that suppose to make sense? :kataus: Okay, sestrichka. hehe. Is this the same Lenchik that is your friend? Or another one? :kataus: And Lara?? shocked :kataus: You must explain, Lerka! hehehe. :dying:
No sense, to tell the truth! :kataus:
Yes, yes, Lenchik is that Lenchik who is like Chel-C!!! lol!
And Lara.. it's not me who invented that!!! It was Alex, who said that and I just quoted.. Embarassed Sorry, I was confusing.. Embarassed Embarassed
So Alex wrote about "Lena and Lara".. And I just wondered who it was!!! hahaha Smile we have name "Lena" in Russia and Lenchik actually is Lena.. ufff... ok, I'm already confused myself!!!! :dying: I'm tired!!!! :dying:

Quote :
alex wrote:
Dear Lera and Lana ( or should I say Lena and Lara or any other combination that people might do when confusing you?)

:kataus: I thought Lerka had actually made up a name for us. Wasn't it, "Lana & Lerka, the stretching monsters"? I'm sooo tired. drunken
Exactly!!! "Lana & Lerka, the stretching monsters" tchin-tchin :lmd: :surce: :twist:

Lana wrote:
Ohhh... Albenka better limit her hair tossing! :kataus: :respect: Or she could find herself higher on my list than she might like! :angel2: :kataus:
:kataus: We must tell her about it or she would apparently find herself very high on Lana's list!!!!! :kataus: :mdr: :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 16:26

Lera wrote:
Yes, yes, Lenchik is that Lenchik who is like Chel-C!!!
And Lara.. it's not me who invented that!!! It was Alex, who said that and I just quoted.. Sorry, I was confusing..
So Alex wrote about "Lena and Lara".. And I just wondered who it was!!! hahaha we have name "Lena" in Russia and Lenchik actually is Lena.. ufff... ok, I'm already confused myself!!!! I'm tired!!!!

Well..this is getting weird and endless.. scratch

I don't know..it was just a small remark that your names are similar and that you said you're twins...hehe. I think I may have used the wrong word in this
Alexandra wrote:
Dear Lera and Lana ( or should I say Lena and Lara or any other combination that people might do when confusing you? )
Wanted to say when people mistake you one for another... Embarassed Embarassed

Ok...too push this in another insane direction....Lena and Lara are the names of your future baby skaters... :teasing:

Lana, are you actually doing a vanity top? lol!
You have to find some real criterions in order do to that, like tossing the hair.....Smile Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 18:17

Lerka wrote:

No sense, to tell the truth! :kataus:
Yes, yes, Lenchik is that Lenchik who is like Chel-C!!! lol!
And Lara.. it's not me who invented that!!! It was Alex, who said that and I just quoted.. Embarassed Sorry, I was confusing.. Embarassed Embarassed
So Alex wrote about "Lena and Lara".. And I just wondered who it was!!! hahaha Smile we have name "Lena" in Russia and Lenchik actually is Lena.. ufff... ok, I'm already confused myself!!!! :dying: I'm tired!!!! :dying:

:kataus: Oh good... So, I wasn't supposed to understand. hehe. You're confused? I'm confused! lol! :kataus: Ohhh, so Alex did refer to us as "Lena and Lara". Shocked Wink I feel a little bit less confused... Actually, this whole thing is starting to hurt my head. Maybe we should stop discussing it! Very Happy

Quote :
:kataus: We must tell her about it or she would apparently find herself very high on Lana's list!!!!! :kataus: :mdr: :respect:

:kataus: Of course, she won't. :wink: I'm always flipping my hair with my hand. :blush2: It's more of a habit than anything. Also, I play with a strand sometimes, when people are talking to me. Embarassed Another habit... haha.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 18:20

Lana and Lera, your new avatars are just great I love you I love you sooo lovely! (Sorry, it's offtopic, I just wanted to say it!)
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 18:22

alexandra wrote:
Well..this is getting weird and endless.. scratch

Yes, no kidding. :wink:

alexandra wrote:
Ok...too push this in another insane direction....Lena and Lara are the names of your future baby skaters... :teasing:

:kataus: Help us. Lerka and my imaginary children are getting names. :kataus: :blink:

Quote :
Lana, are you actually doing a vanity top? lol!
You have to find some real criterions in order do to that, like tossing the hair.....Smile Razz Wink

I think I am doing a vanity list. :angel2: I should invent a marking system, in order to judge everyone. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 18:24

Vania wrote:
Lana and Lera, your new avatars are just great I love you I love you sooo lovely! (Sorry, it's offtopic, I just wanted to say it!)
ohhhh

Yeah, well we are already hugely off-topic... Wink So going a little more off-topic couldn't hurt! :stari:

Thank you, Vania! I love you I didn't make mine, though. Embarassed One of my friends made it for me! I'll tell her that you liked it! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 1:08

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:
ohhhh

Yeah, well we are already hugely off-topic... Wink So going a little more off-topic couldn't hurt! :stari:

Thank you, Vania! I love you I didn't make mine, though. Embarassed One of my friends made it for me! I'll tell her that you liked it! zvet
Yesssss, girls, we are really hugely off-topic!!! lol! it is a fun, though! :kataus: And everything, because we are used to write in GB everywhere we want, eh??? :kataus: :kataus:
Thank you, Vanichka!!! zvet

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

:kataus: Help us. Lerka and my imaginary children are getting names. :kataus: :blink:
Ohh, wooow Smile how cute, Alex!!! :dube: Actually, I've already though about names for our imaginary children, sestrichka! Wink How about you?
Haven't you thought about calling a girl Albena? Razz :kataus: Still I like Lara Smile not Lena.. it's a nice name, but too popular in Russia and I can't hear it already!!!! :kataus: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 3:38

Lerka wrote:
Yesssss, girls, we are really hugely off-topic!!! lol! it is a fun, though! :kataus: And everything, because we are used to write in GB everywhere we want, eh??? :kataus: :kataus:

I don't think it is possible for us to stay on topic! lol! Wasn't this topic originally for photos of ourselves? :kataus: But we are talking about our imaginary children and making lists of how vain people are? :respect: :luvzy: Oh dear... hehe. But, it is fun! Very Happy

Quote :
Ohh, wooow Smile how cute, Alex!!! :dube: Actually, I've already though about names for our imaginary children, sestrichka! Wink How about you?
Haven't you thought about calling a girl Albena? Razz :kataus: Still I like Lara Smile not Lena.. it's a nice name, but too popular in Russia and I can't hear it already!!!! :kataus: :lmd:

lol! How did I just know that you want to name your daughter Albena? :wink: It's a very lovely name, of course. Very Happy Lara is really pretty, too. flower I used to always want to name my daughter, India. :blush2: Strange, eh? Wink For name... hmm... I like Chloe, Julia and Hannah. Very Happy I think those are very lovely names. :luvzy: This is such a strange conversation, eh? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: