Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 19:41

Vania wrote:
I promise to upload some recent photos too Smile I just have to find some where I'm not sleepy Laughing

Sounds good! sunny And yes, maybe drink some coffee first. :wink: hehe.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 20:29

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:
I promise to upload some recent photos too Smile I just have to find some where I'm not sleepy Laughing

:teasing:
tequilaaa!!!!! tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 20:38

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

:teasing:
tequilaaa!!!!! tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

lol! lol! lol!

Nevermind. :kataus: It seems Vala has come up with an even better idea. :respect: tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 21:32

Here I am Smile These pics are from May last year, not very recent though Rolling Eyes :

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture087l.th

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture075o.th

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture101f.th

It's a bit off-topic, but here http://www.perperikon.bg/home.php?cp=2 you can learn more about the place I am on the pics Wink (because it's too late and I can't explain Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 0:05

Lovely pictures, Vania! sunny Your shirt is fab, btw! I really like it. zvet And wow, the landscape is gorgeous!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: It seems like a lovely place to have a hike with all the rocks and gorgeous hills in the background. nice :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 7:35

Lana wrote:
Lovely pictures, Vania! sunny Your shirt is fab, btw! I really like it. zvet And wow, the landscape is gorgeous!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: It seems like a lovely place to have a hike with all the rocks and gorgeous hills in the background. nice :stari:

Thank you Rose ! It's really very beautiful there, later I'll upload more pics, because the internet speed is too slow now and I don,t have enough patience to upload every photo 5 minutes, at least Erm.. .
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun - 22:34

Vania wrote:
Here I am Smile These pics are from May last year, not very recent though Rolling Eyes :

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture087l.th

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture075o.th

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture101f.th

It's a bit off-topic, but here http://www.perperikon.bg/home.php?cp=2 you can learn more about the place I am on the pics Wink (because it's too late and I can't explain Laughing ).

Vaniusha, you look nice every time I see your pics! My personal favorite is the first pic - you are so model-like on it!

The place is very beautiful - now that O saw the place and want to visit Bulgaria even more than ever. Perpereshka - I love the name (and - wow - I have just understood my Bulgarian is getting better - I read the text and I think I understand it Smile))).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jun - 11:04

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Vaniusha, you look nice every time I see your pics! My personal favorite is the first pic - you are so model-like on it!

Valaaa, don't make me blush Embarassed Laughing

Quote :
The place is very beautiful - now that O saw the place and want to visit Bulgaria even more than ever. Perpereshka - I love the name (and - wow - I have just understood my Bulgarian is getting better - I read the text and I think I understand it Smile))).

You're welcome zvet . If you visit Bulgaria some day, don't forget to call me :mdr: !
Actually, this place is called Perperikon, and Perpereshka is the name of the river.

One more photo from this place:
Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Picture071i.th
Back to top Go down
slavinzing56
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 3
Residence : VN
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul - 9:10

Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Image2191jl
it me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: