Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of our family :)

Go down 
+23
whitemask
MARI
iv4eto_k
Anya
aline
risha_11
mikkie14
marie
Dasha
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
Grace
Maria
Vania
alexandra
Lindi
Aleksandra
Elv
Lana
*MAGic diable*
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 22:15

Marina wrote:
Not a photo of my family, but one of myself, Saturday evening, before my skating gala. I wanted to show you my costum (I told to Alex that I could show you pictures....).

In the cloakroom :
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Dsc04805pr4.th

Still in the cloakroom, but with Christel and Magali (ladies who skate with me), like that, you can see me with my skirt and my skates :
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Dsc04807modifxr0.th
I.missed.that. Shocked I.miiiissed.THAAAAT. Shocked Buh.. The photos you posted are so wonderful, ma tite !!! :woow: and.. I waaanttteeedd so much to see your skiirrrttt.. Shocked :woow: sooo muccchhhh :luvzy: and it's true that it's very pretty nice :stari: and you are so skinny and I love your stomach :luvzy: :zy: :stari: I'm sure your gala was super fun and that it was fab, too :stari:

And thaaaaank you for new beautiful photos, Alinka !! :wink: zvet Wooow :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari: And haven't you made a photo of you together ? baaa :zy: ohhhh I remember that day so clearly.. the day of your RDV Buh.. I talked to boooooth of youuu lol! and I wanted so badly to fly away from Khibiny to Paris... :stari: for some hours at least.. zvet and I love the photo of you and Jen !! Buh.. You are so belle on that photo Wink

Thank you for sharing your photos with us, Iv4eto and MARI !! zvet Iv4eto, your photo on roller-skates is very cool :cool: and you are really beautiful :luvzy: :dube: and Mirraaa... I love dogs.. nothing to add :wink: Friends
MARI, you are very-very cute !! lovely heart Thank you for the photo ! And russian well-known birch treeeees :mdr: Yay !! Bravo!
Kisssssssssss Rose luv xoxo :surce:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 0:47

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I.missed.that. Shocked I.miiiissed.THAAAAT. Shocked Buh.. The photos you posted are so wonderful, ma tite !!! :woow: and.. I waaanttteeedd so much to see your skiirrrttt.. Shocked :woow: sooo muccchhhh :luvzy: and it's true that it's very pretty nice :stari:
Thank you Val !!! luv xoxo I'm glad you like them reverance.
And yes, the skirt is really pretty. I didn't want to give it back to my friend, I love this skirt ! :zy: My friend was proud to participate to my gala with lending me her skirt lol! .

Quote :
and you are so skinny

Not true :blush2: :mdr: but thank you for saying that, even if it's not really true :zy:

Quote :
and I wanted so badly to fly away from Khibiny to Paris... :stari: for some hours at least.. zvet
We wanted too !!! zvet I remember I talked with you about this meeting. It was a really great day. I miss Aline... :disap:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 22:46

Marina wrote:
Thank you Val !!! luv xoxo I'm glad you like them reverance.
And yes, the skirt is really pretty. I didn't want to give it back to my friend, I love this skirt ! :zy: My friend was proud to participate to my gala with lending me her skirt lol! .
:zy: I would be proud, too if I were in her shoes :zy: :stari: aww... and you own me more photos of youuu... you prrroomiiissssed poklon ohhhh *ran away to switch the MSN on :zy: *

Quote :
Not true :blush2: :mdr: but thank you for saying that, even if it's not really true :zy:
True Kisssssssssss very true Wink Laur can confirm !! Razz :luvzy:

Marishka wrote:
We wanted too !!! zvet I remember I talked with you about this meeting. It was a really great day. I miss Aline... :disap:
luv xoxo yes, I remember that too lovely heart You were with me these months and it was very important !! Rose Sometimes when I was thinking of giving up I got a message from you, Aline or Nolwenn and I felt so much better... heart2 zvet and your meeting even if I couldn't be there I was thinking about you contantly, imagining where could you go and.. I knew even the time, everything !! lol :zy: you are wonderful, girls !!!!!!! :stari: For you
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
whitemask
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
whitemask

Number of posts : 67
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 11:51

wow!
gret pics,girls :vo: i love your hats
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 20:38

Uhhhh! I found this topic just today!
Here´s my member of my family: my little hamster :dube: :...

Vania, I fear he won´t like your cat... lol!

Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Moritz11
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 20:53

Oh, Petra, your hamster is so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 21:01

Ah he's so nice, Petra! :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 21:16

To my shame i've just seen this topic! :blush2:
You're all so cute, girls! :vo:

So it's me... Rolling Eyes
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Dove_b10

And this is from last week (we celebrated our "Last school bell")

Photos of our family :) - Page 10 10481010
So now you know me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 21:29

Girls, thanks for your pics!

Oooooh, Petra, tell your hamster to stay away from my cat Laughing He may not like her, but she... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Swetis, you're very cute Smile Thanks for posting these pics! sunny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 21:37

Vania wrote:
Oooooh, Petra, tell your hamster to stay away from my cat Laughing He may not like her, but she... Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! You mean: ... but she may like him... Laughing Yeah, I was thinking something like this, Vania... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Swetis, really nice picture from you! sunny And congrats to finishing school! Summer))
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 21:53

Thanx, girls! Smile
Petra wrote:
And congrats to finishing school! Summer))
Thanx, Petra! But exams are comiiing! :study: Oh my poor head! sunny Erm..
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 22:06

swetis wrote:
But exams are comiiing! :study: Oh my poor head! sunny Erm..

Ohhhh... Oh my poor head! ! Then good luck, Swetis :vo: ! But you will make it ... Sometimes there will be:Oh my poor head! SOS Lana writes!) Erm..work:) ... and at the end you will have this: Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Summer)) Summer))

:luvzy: :luvzy: :angel2: :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 22:09

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you a lot, Petra!!! Friends :luvzy: I need a little bit luck! Oh my poor head! Don't worry
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 15:41

Petra,your hamster is so cute! Very Happy Thank you! And thank you,Swetis,for your photo,now we now you! sunny Good luck with your exams!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 15:44

risha_11 wrote:
Good luck with your exams!!! Wink
Thanxxx! flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 23:38

This is how my hamster looks like when he is putting everything he can find into his cheeks... lol!

Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Moritz12
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 10:01

He's so funny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 12:57

hi there.....i saw that everyone(or almost everyone posted a picture of themselves....very preety btw flower ) so i think is only fare to post mine so this is me with my doggy
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0264vi4.jpg
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 21:24

brita wrote:
hi there.....i saw that everyone(or almost everyone posted a picture of themselves....very preety btw flower ) so i think is only fare to post mine so this is me with my doggy

you know what? My dog looks pretty much like yours!

Girls, don't you think it's time to update this thread?!

I want to see you all! loveall
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 22:09

i couldn't agree more ...everyone should post a picture of themselves...it would be nice to have a face to relate to our user names
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 15:57

brita wrote:

Awww... sweet picture! zvet You actually remind me a lot of Sarah Meier!!! sunny (which of course means you're super pretty! Wink) And wow, in that case, both you and Vala have gorgeous dogs too! Bravo! Lucky girls, I've always wanted a dog like that. :vo:
And I totally agree with posting updated photos! :zy: :zy: :zy: It's been a few years since everyone posted one. Razz
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 12:58

Thanx for the comparison Lana...i'm really flattered ...let's make a deal:if i see at least five updated preety faces here i promise to put mine too...

Lana why don't you start? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 18:32

Lana wrote:
brita wrote:
Thanx for the comparison Lana...i'm really flattered ...let's make a deal:if i see at least five updated preety faces here i promise to put mine too...

Excellent plan! :zy: It's a deal! Friends <-- see we even shook hands over it! :kataus: :respect:

Quote :
Lana why don't you start? Very Happy

Must I? :blush2: hehe. Laughing Okay here we are... new photos of me! Rose

Me (left) & my friend in front of my residence building lovely heart
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Meandsuzie.th

At a dance tchin-tchin
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Meandallie.th

It is very important to pose artistically with your food Razz hehe. Wink
Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Pizzapose.th

Well, that's meeeeee. Erm.. Who is next? :teasing: :bg:

O'K, Lanchik - your friend, your food and you - all three of you look amazing! And I love your hat!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 10:07

I promise to upload some recent photos too Smile I just have to find some where I'm not sleepy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 19:39

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
O'K, Lanchik - your friend, your food and you - all three of you look amazing! And I love your hat!!

Thanks Vala! zvet And yes, I'm quite fond of my hat too. It's especially wonderful for Ontario's winters!!! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of our family :)   Photos of our family :) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of our family :)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: