Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena in the Stars on ice project

Go down 
+35
Swetis
Elfaria
Dessi
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Shanti
Lana
Serena
Ivana
alexandra
yi1031
Petra
francheska
geri_n
Maria
Morgana
iveti
Lacey
mikkie14
stef
Anya
Allegro
*~rachel~*
piemontesina
viktoria
Bea
mila
*MAGic diable*
Vania
hrisi_plamenova
cute_n_gorgeous
risha_11
MARI
iv4eto_k
Ewuch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 10:15

It's noticeable that judges don't won't her to win saaad but if they have great programs from now on, and if Igor learn some lifts - eve elementary, it will be great. And now....did anyone else recorded the dance. I have the uploaded one and it is with good quality but the first part of their training is missing and it was very fun cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 12:13

Thanks for the photos and videos Rose
I'm very curious...but I'll have to watch it later...have to run now :disap:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 12:31

check this out .. i am a real detective aren't i Very Happy :
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 150907iceagedenkovavernki8

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Caa86c08a753jd3 that's max there..the same jacket
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 15:07

I liked their dance,the idea is very interesting,but it really could be better. Actually I don't agree with some pairs' scores,but it's judges,what can I say...But the program was very interesting,I liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 15:20

iv4eto_k wrote:
check this out .. i am a real detective aren't i that's max there..the same jacket

And that´s Max, too (or at least the half of him) on the right behind Igor. It´s the same jacket, the same trousers and his hair ...
[url] http://www.divshare.com/download/1976480-1bd
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 16:00

Here´s another version of yesterday´s dance.

*link deleted because it was not valid any more* saaad

Albie and Max! You will always be in a corner of my heart!

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 16:10

And another version if you only want to watch:
Thanks to White Crow zvet !

[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gTmxWXTVJA

Albie and Max! You will always be in a corner of my heart!

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 16:34

thanks for puttng it in youtube...because i wanted to upload it there too and now i guess there will be 2 versions because i saw this post too late. But whatever Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 20:09

Thanks!!! A very good idea to put it on youtube!

sunny sunny sunny poklon poklon heart2

Beijokas! ( kisses)
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 20:22

well mine obviously won't work because while it was uploading something happened and i couldn't upload it again Sad but there's still another one - so it's fine I love you
Back to top Go down
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 22:38

Thank you for all your efforts iv4eto_k zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 23:22

Petra....you're a good observer Wink

What matters is that they stay together even if they have different 'schedules' . I'm happy for them, happy that it's possible. Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 23:26

does anyone know when is the next show going to be..i mean is it going to be recorded first. Maybe the first days of the week. I can't wait to find out what is the topic for the dances next week ohhhh loveall heart2 poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 0:33

Something i found while searching on google .I think is in Brian Joubert,s forum:

"Now there are two coaches - Averbukh and Zhulin. They divided all the pairs between themselves and are supposed to compete against each other. However, today it was just an ordinary show, and all the contestants were supposed to show what they'd learned for the past 3 months of rehearsals.
Ah, yes, the hosts are Irina Slutskaya and Marat Basharov (he won Stars on Ice last year).. Irina was so much fun. I was suprised to see that she actually tried some elements and wasn't afraid to skate despite her conditions Wink I mean her centre of gravity should have shifted or something, but nevertheless she looked extremely confident on the ice sunny Tarasova looked fabulous, too, with her hair curled and a red-and-black costume.
Honestly, when I learned who would take part in Ice Age, I was disappointed, but now I admit I was totally wrong. I liked every single performance, but especially:

Povilas Vanagas (and his partner Larisa Verbitskaya). They are probably the most beautiful pair, very elegant and very classy. He turned out to be a very humble person and a real gentleman.

Margarita Drobiazko (and her partner). He is very bulky (not that it's uncommon among former hockey players Wink ) and very mucho, and Margarita is very beautiful, so they make a very nice pair.

Anna Semenovich (and her partner). They're both quite emotional, but until you're aware of russian pop music you may not fully understand the idea of their performance.

Among others:

Alexei and Viktoria had a funny program, where both of them acted like kids camping out. The profile was a good one mdr Viktoria is very playfull, but Alexei tried to act serious, which he of course failed.

Anton and Viktoria Volochkova (she was fired from the Bolshoy theatre because she was too fat Rolling Eyes ).

Kostomarov and Chulpan Akhmatova

Navka and Ville Haapsalo. These two performance were probably the best tonight, but the problem is - both Chulpan and Ville had skated before and for a long time, so it's a bit unfair. I wouldn't want either of them to win.

Albena Denkova (and her partner). Many people were surprised she had agreed to take part in the show after what had happened to Maxim. But she's right, life goes on, and someone should take care of their family's financial issues. I don't remember much about their performance, but it struck me how good Albena's Russian is Smile

And many many others. But actually, every single performance was good, and probably for the first time I don't know whom I want to leave first lol!"

According to this post both partners for Navka and Kostomarov have more experience than others.Until now i thought everything is possible but i guess it was already arrange .Well at least we can enjoy Albena's performances as long as it lasts .After all Averbukh and Zhulin are great choreographers.I wish good luck to Albenka and Igor and everyone. sunny I love you
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 1:18

iv4eto_k wrote:
does anyone know when is the next show going to be..i mean is it going to be recorded first. Maybe the first days of the week. I can't wait to find out what is the topic for the dances next week ohhhh loveall heart2 poklon poklon poklon

There is a topic? Shocked
What was the previous topic?! I'm asking because each couple was so different!?! Maybe stories? Role-playing?! Famous couples/characters? scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 9:48

alexandra wrote:
There is a topic? Shocked
What was the previous topic?! I'm asking because each couple was so different!?! Maybe stories? Role-playing?! Famous couples/characters? scratch

Yes, Alex, there is a topic for every dance Very Happy This time it was national dances or smth like this...

Thanks for the videos, I'm downloading it now lol!
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 9:56

Screens from the African dance
I want to post it here...but I made too much Rolling Eyes So here is the link! loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 11:36

Wonderful photos, Anya! Thank you very much :dube: !
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 11:42

Vania wrote:
Wonderful photos, Anya! Thank you very much :dube: !

You're always welcome!!! luv xoxo

And pics are really wonderful! And the daaaaance! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 14:57

Viki that information was very interesting, i didn't know that the partners of Navka and Kostomarov are better prepared but i wouldn't be surprised if one of these two couples win this project because they got the highest marks but theirs performances weren't the best for me.I like very much Drobiazko and the gipsy dance so much passion from these two, and of course Igor and Albena - interesting dance, clever horeography and they look so nice on the ice. I like Averbukh because for me he is a better coach than Julin, and i hope he will manage to make the best performances.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 18:40

Thanks for the pics, Passion! They are great!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 20:46

The results of the last two Saturdays´ dances (as far as I know them):

1. 12,00 points: Khamatova & Kostomarov
2. 11,98 points: Navka & Haapsalo
3. 11,92 points: Grebenshikova & Tikhonov
4. 11,88 points: Drobiazko and Dyachenko, together with Savelieva & Sakhnovski
6. 11,86 points: Semenovich & Makarov
7. 11,84 points: Petrova & Galustyan, together with Volochkova & Sikharulidze
9. 11,82 points: Leonova & Siyatvinda
10. 11,78 points: Dayneko & Yagudin
11. 11,76 points: Lobacheva & Marjanov
12. 11,72 points: Verbitskaya & Vanagas
13. 11,64 points: Denkova and Vernik Crying or Very sad Sad saaad
14. 11,48 points: Kabo & Marinin
15. 11,40 points: Totmianina & Malinin
16. 11,30 points: Myskina & Khvalko

Albie and Max!! You will always be in a corner of my heart!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep - 18:50

I just found this sad news in a Yagudin forum. Someone translated parts of the icesymphony site (= the official site about IceAge) like this:

quote: "The bottom four pairs, following the judges´marks, will be subject to viewer voting, and the viewers will determine which two of those four will be dropped from the competition." pale

If I understand this right, Albena and Igor Vernik belong to the "bottom four pairs" because they are 13th out of 16 pairs. So they will be subject to viewer voting and it might happen (I hope it won´t!!!) that they are voted out soon affraid .
So let´s keep our fingers crossed for them, that they will not be voted out!!! I want to watch them some times more!!!

Albie and Max!! You will always be in a corner of my heart!!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep - 19:07

i can't believe that Verbitskaya & Vanagas have higher scores..i mean she wasn't doing anything. He was carring her arround like a doll...
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep - 22:16

Some stuff from russian press about "Ice Age" with pic of Albenka and Igor sunny

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 601fd5cdf648t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena in the Stars on ice project
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next