Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena in the Stars on ice project

Go down 
+35
Swetis
Elfaria
Dessi
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Shanti
Lana
Serena
Ivana
alexandra
yi1031
Petra
francheska
geri_n
Maria
Morgana
iveti
Lacey
mikkie14
stef
Anya
Allegro
*~rachel~*
piemontesina
viktoria
Bea
mila
*MAGic diable*
Vania
hrisi_plamenova
cute_n_gorgeous
risha_11
MARI
iv4eto_k
Ewuch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep - 12:31

Hola, queridas mias! loveall
OH!! There are so many news!! Que Surpresa!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I am really surprised at the news!! Albena participated in the show without Max! Shocked ?
She looks good!!

Besos.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep - 12:49

Maria wrote:
Hola, queridas mias! loveall
OH!! There are so many news!! Que Surpresa!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I am really surprised at the news!! Albena participated in the show without Max! Shocked ?
She looks good!!

Besos.

yep Sad he wasn't with her but that was the right decition..imagine what medias and journalists would start to talk about if he went there and have fun while he still have this alwfull accident behind his back Sad
but if he was here..he would make an incredible show
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep - 17:28

yes i think that the show misses him because Max is a real showman!!! But i think that the idea is great and that this show is very interesting! Congratulations to the russians because they make a beautyful program -fresh, funny and it is great to entertain the people!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep - 14:02

Quote :
( he wasn't with her but that was the right decition..imagine what medias and journalists would start to talk about if he went there and have fun while he still have this alwfull accident behind his back Sad
but if he was here..he would make an incredible show

But, he is right, to keep away. Those reporters behave like vultures! shocked

Beijos
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 12:28

Why Albena isnt on this show??? I dont see alby on the photo, or video...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 13:08

Ewuch wrote:
Why Albena isnt on this show??? I dont see alby on the photo, or video...

the 16 couples are divides on 2 groups, and last saturday only the first group took part in the show. We'll see Albie and Igor this saturday - 15.09.
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 15:06

ahaaaaaaaa...thanks
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 15:41

Lerochka, can you explain us better the rules of the show, because I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING Vse - who is nominated, or are they nominated or it will be one more dance before the nominations? Oh my poor head! I hope it will be, because for the moment Albena and Igor are between the last couples Aouch.. Ayayay!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 19:56

it's not fair..well i didn't see the dance yet Laughing ... but still, there should be extra credit for the female skaters because their partners are not able to make lifts like proffecionals are. saaad
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 21:08

Vania wrote:
Lerochka, can you explain us better the rules of the show, because I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING Vse - who is nominated, or are they nominated or it will be one more dance before the nominations? Oh my poor head! I hope it will be, because for the moment Albena and Igor are between the last couples Aouch.. Ayayay!

Though not Lera flower , I'll try to explain.

So, the 2nd group with Albane is going to dance this coming Saturday. Then, on the 22nd they will have "superfinal" and after thet 4 pairs will be nominated.

After that they will stick to the very scheme they used lat year - nomination will be held each programme.

And as far as I understand reading some forums, Albena has some fans so she has rather good chances.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep - 21:11

iv4eto_k wrote:
it's not fair..well i didn't see the dance yet Laughing ... but still, there should be extra credit for the female skaters because their partners are not able to make lifts like proffecionals are. saaad

Say funny - last time the Winner of one project was Navka and the other one- Oksana Grishuk. flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 11:00

Thank you, Valechka luv xoxo Me too, I think Albie have many fans in Russia, and I hope she won't leave the project so soon bg1
It's a pity that it's not possible to vote from Bulgaria :disap:
Back to top Go down
francheska
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 2
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 11:38

Hello!!!Mu name is Francheska,but my frends call me Frani.I am in the sixth grade.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 19:49

Here´s a photo of Albena and Igor Vernik, made at 11. September 2007, before or after their second dance. It´s an "African" one. Albena has so much make-up on her face that I hardly recognized her.

[url] http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/79/

On TV, the ones who live in Russia can watch it on 15. September, 21:20 o´clock, First Channel.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 20:15

i did not see this comming lol! lol! lol! seriously
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 10:02

Petra wrote:
Here´s a photo of Albena and Igor Vernik, made at 11. September 2007, before or after their second dance. It´s an "African" one. Albena has so much make-up on her face that I hardly recognized her.
[url] http://www.icesymphony.org/icenews/79/

Oooooooh, myyyy Gooood lol! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: They're so funny :kataus: I'm sure it will be a very interesting dance! :luvzy:
Thanks, Petra! Danke schon :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
yi1031
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 15:47

why albena did not dance with maxim???

because of the accident???
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 16:10

you should read back back in the posts Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing this is a show where proffecional ice skaters dance with famouse people, actors etc. (most of them unfortunatelly not capable of skating)
Back to top Go down
yi1031
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 16:22

THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 23:16

And another photo from Albena and Igor Vernik with the new African Dance Laughing :

[url] http://www.aif.ru/tools/popup.php?id=81092&video=0
Back to top Go down
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 2:55

Thanks, Petra zvet

And here again - a lot, a lot of photos lol!

http://www.usoev-foto.narod.ru/lednikovyperiod.html

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 0:22

Albena and Igor - Video 15. 09. 2007g
http://www.swoopshare.com/file/1cdd48cd3a4fe75e7cdf2278a0070b53/Albena+%26+Igor.mpg.html
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 1:15

Thanks Hrisi for posting the video for us zvet ! I just downloaded and watched it :vo: .
They got from 5,8 to 5,9 for their performance and got 11,69 points in total. Has anyone seen the whole show? What are the points worth among the other performances? (I mean: Is it the 6. place in total together with the performances of last Saturday or the 6. place among the skaters of today?)

Albie and Max! You will always be in a corner of my heart!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 4:23

[quote="Petra ] Is it the 6. place in total together with the performances of last Saturday or the 6. place among the skaters of today?)[/quote]

I love you Hi,Petra ,welcome , thank you hrisi_plamenova for the video and stef for photos sunny

According to the final results they are 13 out of 16 couples .Hopefully they will move ahead it all depends but still i enjoy watching them.BTW did anyone notice that Maxim or to be exact half of his body appears @ 00:37 after one of their falls when Igor is asking"Uranil tebya" loveall flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 9:58

And I think the judges still have something against Albena. Though there were much worse pairs who are upper than they. Though I should admit the dance could have been better - and that is the coaches' fault as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena in the Stars on ice project
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next