Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February 4th Show in Sofia looool

Go down 
+18
sija_petrova
shoegirl
Serena
aline
nyx
sara
Maggie
cute_n_gorgeous
Metodi
marie
Marina
geri
Irra_Adams
Elfaria
Goldy
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 12:43

Vania wrote:
Actually I told her too (now I remember more details, yesterday I was just... Rolling Eyes ) When Albena was signing my book, I told her that I sent them a toy, that Lerochka gave them in St.petersburg, but I don't believe they remember my name. Albena didn't say anything, so I'm not sure whether she remembers me or not... Aouch.. with so many fans... Erm.. Max didn't say a word while he was there Erm..
I guess she must remember Rolling Eyes she was glad & surprised Razz although she was tired.. maybe she didn't remember the name, but you were the only one to send them a toy that way! :luvzy: :wink: hm... poor Max.. Sad it's weird to hear he was so calm.. without saying a word.. :disap: didn't you try to talk to him? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 12:46

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
But we didn’t give up Razz . We saw the Hummer of A&M next to the service entrance and we went there :mdr:
I want a huge photo of the Hummer! Razz lol! Do you have one?? Laughing :stari:
Yes, I do...but I think I should post it Wink later

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
And... there is a photo, where Albenka signs a poster... Shocked Buh.. a very beautiful poster where they make a lift from the 7DS and Albie has wings in place of her hands!! Buh.. What is it?? :woow: :stari:
I know what is it, I'll tell about it in my report Razz
Vaniiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Razz :kataus: :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 15:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:

P.S. As for the photo with Massi, here it is, Goldy -> here

Lerka,thank you for the pic!Really great pic...i dream to have the same :zy:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 17:55

Vania, Elfaria, all of you ! zvet zvet Thank you girls ! zvet zvet zvet

Vania, the postcard with the flowers is so beautiful ! nice You're so nice milichka... nice zvet
Thank you for your report, it was so fab !
zvet
Stannick were there ? hihihi, that's funny. Did he skate with Laurent Tobel (as a ballerina ?). This exhibition is so funny ! :kataus:

loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 18:48

Part 3

We first asked Ina how she was feeling in Moscow, about their new FD and so on. She said she wanted to dance the exhibition on this show, but Albena told her to perform their free (she’s the big sister, she knows better :mdr: :kataus: ). I asked her to take a photo with her, if she has time Erm.. . She said “Of course, no problem.” Kisssssssssss I think I posted the photo, did you see it?
Then Ina and Mrs. Tsvetanova entered again in the foyer to call A&M and few minutes later … OMG Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! ! I’m still very excited when I think about this… :jump3: :jump3: I turned towards the door of the foyer and :dube: … I saw Albie :dube: , she opened the door and came to us, Max was behind her Buh.. Buh.. …. I don’t remember what happened in the next maybe 5 seconds Erm.. … maybe more… I don’t know…The feeling was… Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I can’t describe it Ugu-ugu ! My first impression of her was that she is so small and fine (although she isn’t small, I’m a bit higher than her), but that was my first impression, on the TV she’s looking somehow higher Erm..
First, I thought I wouldn’t be able to pronounce a word, but quite the contrary Laughing Laughing . I was closer to her than the other girls who were behind me and I heard a voice “Who’ll be the first?” (We had many gifts and everyone took one to give it to them) and…Vania Rolling Eyes …who usually is very shy Embarassed , stepped up to Albena and gave her the card (you know already this story) The other girls gave them the other gifts, she signed my book, Max signed it after her, she wrote “To Vania with love” ahhhhhhhh…… :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

To be continued...

I'll post few photos in the other section :surce:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 19:20

It seems as if this one Yahoooo!!! is going to be the mood of the week for our Vanechka Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 19:29

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
It seems as if this one Yahoooo!!! is going to be the mood of the week for our Vanechka Smile

Yeah, you're absolutely right, Vala Laughing And maybe not only this week :zy:

I forgot to tell that Albena signed our books with MY pen and I'll keep it forever for that reason :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: (do you think I'm crazy? Crazee ) hehe...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 19:40

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Yeah, you're absolutely right, Vala Laughing And maybe not only this week :zy:

I forgot to tell that Albena signed our books with MY pen and I'll keep it forever for that reason :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: (do you think I'm crazy? Crazee ) hehe...
Great!!!! Yahoooo!!! lol!
I still keep a candy which Albie gave me ageeessssss ago when we were not as close as we are now!!! But I still can't eat that very candy, I guess I'm going to keep it forever in the special box :kataus: as a memory! :kataus: :kataus: So you see you are not the only one crazeeeeeeee!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 13:33

Wow, ladies! Crazy Lerka and Vania! However, I guess I would have done the same if I had such a sacred object! :zy:

Lerka, I loved that poster too! It is so beautiful! Hey, Bulgarians, where could we find such posters? Does vivatel give some?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 14:13

Elfaria wrote:

Lerka, I loved that poster too! It is so beautiful! Hey, Bulgarians, where could we find such posters? Does vivatel give some? [/color]

They're not Vivatel posters, I think, those are calendars. Mrs. Tsvetanova gave them to us - she gave us 20 (!!!) and kept for her only 10. So, I don't know if you can find one somewhere Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 15:01

Oh...Where can I see the poster???? bounce I was suppose to get one from Albenas mother at the Euros, but hte posters were not ready yet No No No No So I just want to see one
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 15:43

shoegirl wrote:
Oh...Where can I see the poster???? bounce I was suppose to get one from Albenas mother at the Euros, but hte posters were not ready yet No No No No So I just want to see one

I'll take a photo of the calendar tonight and I'll post it tomorrow in the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 16:05

http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/fDkXeJRzYGTS/__sr_/a243.jpg?phk7dyFB8sma4pby <--- here is the poster! I would like to have one!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 16:17

Vania wrote:
They're not Vivatel posters, I think, those are calendars. Mrs. Tsvetanova gave them to us - she gave us 20 (!!!) and kept for her only 10. So, I don't know if you can find one somewhere Crying or Very sad
Awww!!! So it's a calendar Razz ok, it's assuring! Albena & Maxim used to give me their new calendars every year.. Embarassed so, I think, I'll have that one too.. later Razz :blush2: This year it's very beautiful, again nice :stari: I know first they wanted to do calendars with Tango, but it turned out to be too dark Rolling Eyes so, now it's the 7DS. baaa :stari:

And, yes, Elfaria Razz Lerka is still verrrrrrrrrryyy crazy! :zy: :respect: Sometimes, especially.. :twist:
Back to top Go down
sija_petrova
new here..
new here..
sija_petrova

Number of posts : 3
Residence : Sf
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 22:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:
sija_petrova wrote:
The show was really unforgetable! Smile At the end we didn't want to let them go off the ice ... Smile There were flowers from the President and Ministers and Mayor of Sofia and at the end Maxim made this so beautiful movement on the ice - that was the final sip that slakes your thirst Smile)) It was wonderful! Albi, Max, Thank you! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome, Sija! :welcome:
Nice to meet you and great you enjoyed the show, too! :respect: Bravo!
Alby & Max!! zvet :stari:

Thank you *MAGic diable*!!! Very Happy
I am very glad to be here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 23:54

Elfaria wrote:
http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/fDkXeJRzYGTS/__sr_/a243.jpg?phk7dyFB8sma4pby <--- here is the poster! I would like to have one!!!

I can´t open it Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad confused
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 0:22

shoegirl wrote:
Elfaria wrote:

I can´t open it Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad confused

I hope this one will work:

https://2img.net/h/i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/Elfaria_Mireille/new-12.jpg

Last edited by on Thu 8 Feb - 1:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 0:31

It´s working!!!! OMG!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I`M SPEECHLESS
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 0:39

shoegirl wrote:
It´s working!!!! OMG!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I`M SPEECHLESS

I know!!!! I want one of these calendars! I hope I will find one!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 0:48

The poster or calender is beautiful, just beautiful!
And I am very happy for the girls that have met Albena and maxim, especially Vania!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 1:03

Yeah, the calendar looks so beautiful!!! They should open an online shop with such things, don't you think? Then everyone could buy something Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 1:07

An online shop is a great idea, Maggie! :wink: Albenochka, Maxik, you are reading us, aren't you? Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 1:12

HO MON DIEU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't say something else...I want to cry when I look it !
Thank you for sharing zvet
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 1:37

Honestly, we should contact the company that made it and just ask them to print some more and of course we´ll pay for it! It should not be so hard? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I mean that´s what calenders are for: to be printed and sold!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 11:42

Bea wrote:
The poster or calender is beautiful, just beautiful!
And I am very happy for the girls that have met Albena and maxim, especially Vania!
Very Happy

Thank you, Bea! I wish you can meet them, too! I wish that to all of you, guys!

Quote :
Yeah, the calendar looks so beautiful!!! They should open an online shop with such things, don't you think? Then everyone could buy something .

What a brilliant idea, Maggie ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February 4th Show in Sofia looool
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next