Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February 4th Show in Sofia looool

Go down 
+18
sija_petrova
shoegirl
Serena
aline
nyx
sara
Maggie
cute_n_gorgeous
Metodi
marie
Marina
geri
Irra_Adams
Elfaria
Goldy
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

February 4th Show in Sofia looool Empty
PostSubject: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 18:52

Albena and Maxim will organize a show in Sofia on 4th of February Very Happy They invited Masha and Lesha Wheee!! Capellini/Lanotte Ugu-ugu who will come for sure (as I know Erm.. ) Khokhlova and Novitsky were invited too, but Jana had some problems with injury and they won't come. There will be many Bulgarian skaters too ! They will perform the Libertango wit Vasko Vasilev (the Bulgarian violinist who was with them on the show in Japan). It will be a great show! Our TV will show a report (huh, I hope I'll be there Erm.. )

Wait for more news Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu

Kisses!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 13:51

GUESS WHO HAS A TICKET FOR THIS SHOW???

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:11

LUCKY YOU!!! cheers cheers

THEN, TELL US EVERYTHING AFTERWARDS, PLEAAAAAAASE! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon heart2 :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:17

Vania wrote:

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! It's so hard to guess, milichka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Congraaaatsss!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I'm extremely happy for you!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: Bravo! Wheee!! Yahoooo!!!
Albenka & Max also invited Stanick Jeannette! :krut: just because we love Hope he will be there! They wanted too badly to invite Rita & Povka, but they couldn't come Sad And, of course, you will see Ina & Yuriiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!!

Last edited by on Tue 30 Jan - 14:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:18

Maria wrote:

THEN, TELL US EVERYTHING AFTERWARDS, PLEAAAAAAASE! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon heart2 :vo:

Of course, I will, querida mia! I hope I could take nice photos...and probably an autograph Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:20

Vania wrote:
Maria wrote:

Of course, I will, querida mia! I hope I could take nice photos...and probably an autograph Rolling Eyes
Yes, unfortunately, it will be quite hard to talk to them after the show in Sofia :disap: there will be too much people.. to much fans I think.. because Albenka & Max are real national heros now! cheers Alby & Max!! I wish they could make a show in Plovdiv Razz maybe later Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:

It's so hard to guess, milichka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Congraaaatsss!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I'm extremely happy for you!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: Bravo! Wheee!! Yahoooo!!!
Albenka & Max also invited Stanick Jeannette! :krut: just because we love Hope he will be there! They wanted too badly to invite Rita & Povka, but they couldn't come Sad And, of course, you will see Ina & Yuriiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :dube: :mdr:
Oh, I hope Rita and Povilas will come later! Albena said that they'll made another show after the Worlds, and maybe they'll come then! But I'm so happy I'll see Masha and Lesha Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! and the Italians too! And Vasko Vasilev... ooohhh it will be fabulous!

:jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:55

I haveee toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!Two of the last...what a luck bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers baaa So happyyyy......but there aren't tickets already....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:59

Goldy wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers baaa So happyyyy......but there aren't tickets already....

Congrats, Goldy! I'm happy you got tickets too!
No more tickets!!!! Wooow! Fortunately, my friend bought them this morning, otherwise.... Rolling Eyes pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 15:30

Ladies! I am coming as well! Goldy, my boyfriend bought some of the last tickets as well! So now we have to decide what to give Albenka and Max!
bounce cheers bg2

Any suggestions? And do you think that we will have at least a minute to talk to them?! Please, say "YES!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 15:44

Elfaria wrote:
Ladies! I am coming as well! Goldy, my boyfriend bought some of the last tickets as well! So now we have to decide what to give Albenka and Max!
bounce cheers bg2

Any suggestions? And do you think that we will have at least a minute to talk to them?! Please, say "YES!"

Rolling Eyes I remeber after the last show they couldn't take a breath...only photos,signs.They want to satisfy all people there.If you want to say them something you must charge with patience
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 15:46

Elfaria wrote:
bounce cheers bg2

Congrats, Elfaria! So, I'll see you there cheers
I don't know if I can see them Crying or Very sad I wanted to give them smth...I don't know what, but what if I can't meet them?

Last edited by on Tue 30 Jan - 16:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 15:46

Elfaria, I'll send you a PM with my phone number Wink
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 15:47

Vania wrote:
Goldy wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers baaa So happyyyy......but there aren't tickets already....

Congrats, Goldy! I'm happy you got tickets too!
No more tickets!!!! Wooow! Fortunately, my friend bought them this morning, otherwise.... Rolling Eyes pale pale pale

Congrats too dear Vaniaa.....we are so happy happyyyyyy happyyy
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 16:11

We are already four who are going to the show, right? Very Happy I'm so happy!!!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 16:58

No more tickets...
:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
I'm sooooooooo jealous of everybody who is going to the show!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 16:59

Oh, Geri, I'm so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But I think that after the Worlds there will be another show. I hope you'll get tickets for it!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 19:42

Vania wrote:

Vania !!! That's super fab !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
You will have fantastic time there our dear BG girls ! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 23:32

geri wrote:
No more tickets...
:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
I'm sooooooooo jealous of everybody who is going to the show!!!!!!

nooo tell me you're kidding, please Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 0:41

marie wrote:

nooo tell me you're kidding, please Crying or Very sad

Поне в НДК няма...
Back to top Go down
Metodi
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 0:56

Много ме е яд че са свършили билетите saaad
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 10:48

Няма и в Зимния дворец.
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 12:09

Много гадно, че са свършили билетите!!! Не мога да повярвам... толкова бързо... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 13:32

Irra_Adams wrote:
Много гадно, че са свършили билетите!!! Не мога да повярвам... толкова бързо... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Because they are the biggest stars in BG now...I'm very happy to say that loveall
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 14:38

they have released the tickets in 16:00 on Monday.. and in the morning on Tuesday they were almost finished. You can only imagine Albi and Max's popularity here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February 4th Show in Sofia looool
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next