Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February 4th Show in Sofia looool

Go down 
+18
sija_petrova
shoegirl
Serena
aline
nyx
sara
Maggie
cute_n_gorgeous
Metodi
marie
Marina
geri
Irra_Adams
Elfaria
Goldy
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 15:08

Oh, girls! I
'm soooooo happy for you!!!! Have a lot of fun at the show!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 15:12

I have a question to all the Russian girls here Rolling Eyes
I hope, I could meet Masha and Lesha Suspect Please, tell me, how to say to them (in correct russian language Razz ) that I want an autograph and a photo with them! poklon Although, I'm not very sure that I'll remember those words when I see them, I'll probably forget even my name :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
If I meet Stanick, I won't have problems :cool: with French (I hope so :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: )

Thanks!
:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 16:07

Vania wrote:
I have a question to all the Russian girls here Rolling Eyes
I hope, I could meet Masha and Lesha Suspect Please, tell me, how to say to them (in correct russian language Razz ) that I want an autograph and a photo with them! poklon Although, I'm not very sure that I'll remember those words when I see them, I'll probably forget even my name :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
If I meet Stanick, I won't have problems :cool: with French (I hope so :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: )

Thanks!
:dube: :dube: :dube:
Just in case - lesha speaks English 4)
If you want a picture with them ask - Можно с вами сфотографИроваться?
Ask for an autograph - дайте, пожалуйста, автОграф flower
Lucky you are!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 16:15

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
:
Just in case - lesha speaks English 4)
If you want a picture with them ask - Можно с вами сфотографИроваться?
Ask for an autograph - дайте, пожалуйста, автОграф flower

Spasibo zvet They may speak English, but I want to say this in Russian Razz
Actually, I think that even if I say it in Bulgarian, they will understand me :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 17:03

I didn't take my russian language examin........ Sad but i can understand the russian peopleeeee baaa
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 2:19

Hi all,
I was wondering if this show will be on the TV??? I can watch TV Bulgaria (I think it's an international version) but are they going to show it live or at least a day or a week later??? I'd like to see it so much!
Oh and I'm new here and I love Albena and Maxim! They are such a cute couple!
Back to top Go down
sara
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 2:54

I really hope everyone has a great time and hopefully you will get to meet them!
Shall look forward to everyones stories and pictures Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 10:54

Maggie, I think they will show it live on TV Bulgaria - at least the last show was broadcast like that.

And I promise to post all my pics... I hope I will make some good one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 15:26

Thanks! I hope I will be able to see it. Wow, you're going to be there... That's so cool! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 16:20

Have a very good time, anyone who's going!

I wish I could go, but I'm not Bulgarian, and it's very unlikely that there's ever going to be a show anywhere near where I live. Still, I got to see them in Paris!

If anyone has a chance to talk to Albenka and Max, tell them the best of luck for the worlds from the girl who was so glad to see them win TEB! :-)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 16:48

nyx wrote:

If anyone has a chance to talk to Albenka and Max, tell them the best of luck for the worlds from the girl who was so glad to see them win TEB! :-)

I hope I'll meet them and I promise to wish them GOOD LUCK from all of us! I bought a postcard with very beautiful flowers and I'll sign it from the name of our forum. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 17:01

Vania wrote:
nyx wrote:

I hope I'll meet them and I promise to wish them GOOD LUCK from all of us! I bought a postcard with very beautiful flowers and I'll sign it from the name of our forum. What do you think?

Oh, Vanechka! That'll be so sweet of you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 17:24

yes so sweet to you
blagodaria !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:30

Elfaria wrote:
Maggie, I think they will show it live on TV Bulgaria - at least the last show was broadcast like that.

And I promise to post all my pics... I hope I will make some good one!

No, the show won't be broadcasted live neither by TVBulgaria, nor by Kanal1. Sovsem togo chto li? (Better don't ask why) They will show it on 11. February from 17:30(local time).

Vania wrote:

That's verrrrrrrrrrry sweet!!!!!!! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:06

Quote :

Great idea! That is very lovely of you!

(And they'll probably need some good luck, if shoegirl is right about the judging rumors. Maybe our crossed fingers can outbalance the judging?) :-)
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 21:44

Thanks for the info, Geri. Well, better late than never. I'm sure it will be a great show!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 21:51

Vania wrote:
Oh Vania ! What a good idea ! And it's so lovely of you zvet , you're such a nice girl ! zvet Thank you ! nice
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 2:47

Marina wrote:
Vania wrote:
Oh Vania ! What a good idea ! And it's so lovely of you zvet , you're such a nice girl ! zvet Thank you ! nice
Oh, yes, Vanyushka!! It's verrrry sweeeet!!! Rose Kisssssssssss We are going to cross our "everything", right Marish and Lanchik? :zy: :lmd:
Goooood luck to all the bulgarian girls, who are going to the show!!!!!!!!
Have a fantastic time!!!!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 15:31

Thank you, girls, for your nice words!
I'm feeling so happy, a bit nervous Rolling Eyes can't wait for tomorrow.
Just a bit more than 24 hours left till we meet A&M Alby & Max!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 13:38

dos anybody has a link to see the show at tv via internet
please
thank you !!!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 14:50

aline wrote:
dos anybody has a link to see the show at tv via internet
please
thank you !!!

Unfortunately the show won't be broadcasted live. You can watch it on 11.02.

Try this link to watch Kanal1: mms://66.90.118.22/online7 (you need WindowsMediaPlayer)

You will see a commercial first and than the tv programm should start.

I hope it will work for you!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 23:46

I don't know if someone will be interested, but I post here a tiny video about the show from the news of Kanal1. It's less then a minute and includes a very, very short interview with Alexei Tikhonov, who says that he hopes Albenka and Maxim to get ta medal in Japan.

http://s29.quicksharing.com/v/6734420/sportni_novini_k1.wmv.html
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 2:02

Thanks! soooooo much! :poklon: poklon poklon poklon poklon heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 2:07

The show must have been really great :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 11:33

I MET THEM!!!! I MET ALBENA AND MAX Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. !!! AND INA!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
OMG! THE SHOW WAS FABULOUS, AMAZING, MAGICAL!!!!! I JUST CAN'T FIND WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!
:cheer: :cheer: Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :cheer: :cheer: Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
I MADE MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, UNFORTUNATELY THE VIDEOS ARE WITH POOR QUALITY, THE OTHER GIRLS MADE VIDEOS TOO, WE CAN WAIT FOR THEM TO UPLOAD THEIR CLIPS, BECAUSE MINE ARE... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed NOT GOOD AT ALL!!! Sorry..

I WANT TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I'M STILL UNDER THE SPELL AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!
Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!!

THEY ARE SOOOOOOO SWEET AND NICE!!! VERY,VERY, VERY NICE!!!!
:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING LATER, AND I'LL SHOW YOU PHOTOS.
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

KISSES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February 4th Show in Sofia looool
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next