Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February 4th Show in Sofia looool

Go down 
+18
sija_petrova
shoegirl
Serena
aline
nyx
sara
Maggie
cute_n_gorgeous
Metodi
marie
Marina
geri
Irra_Adams
Elfaria
Goldy
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 13:34

I am verry happy for all the fans that have seen them, too!
WOWWW!! that idea of the on line shop is pretty good! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 1:30

Yeah, we could buy some things... like photos, postcards, calendars, T-shirts or cups maybe... Laughing no matter where we live. Because as far as I know, if you can't GO to some championships, you can't get anything Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 11:51

Photos of the calendar (sorry, you have to rotate them Embarassed )

https://2img.net/h/i163.photobucket.com/albums/t284/vanessa_n_2007/Picture001.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i163.photobucket.com/albums/t284/vanessa_n_2007/Picture002.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i163.photobucket.com/albums/t284/vanessa_n_2007/Picture003.jpg

ENJOY!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 12:49

Part 4

As I said, Albie gave autographs with my red pen that I’ll keep forever loooool lol! . After the autographs and the “photo session” :kataus: they entered back in the foyer and she told us “See you at the ice rink” (sweeeeet Albie :dube: ). Her mom promised to give us calendars, I presume you have already seen the photos – the calendar is amazing! Absolutely amazing Thanks! Thanks! !
At 6 p.m. (one hour before the start of the show) we entered in the ice rink, Irra, her family and me, we were sitting on the 2nd row – very close to the ice rink Ugu-ugu . The show started with our violinist Vasko Vasilev, and all the skaters came out at the rink during his performance. First to dance was a 6 y.o. girl from the club of A&M, and after her – Hristina Vassileva, Nayden Borichev, Fede and Massimo performed their EX on some very beautiful song.
Stannick Jeanette and his Sirtaki made the audience applaud from the start till the end of the dance - he was brilliant :cheer: :cheer: , after him Laurent Tobel and his dance with a snake. (I hope you can see the videos). I made some photos, but with very bad quality, and the videos are just… Sorry.. Sorry.. Are you stupid of so .
Masha and Lesha performed a dance on Ave Maria – it was just fabulous, soooooo beautiful :respect: :surce: , I love them more and more every time I watch them :surce: . There were some Ukrainian acrobats on ice, too. And at the end of the first part – Albie and Max and part of the 7 DS bg1 . And after the standing ovations of the audience they performed an EX on a Bulgarian song of Emil Dimitrov – “Ako si dal” and that was the end of the first part of the show. :dube: :dube: :dube:

To be continued…. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 15:40

Thanks for the pics and the report! It must have been super cool!

flower flower flower sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 19:39

Vania, that must have been the most wonderful moment you can't describe with what words ever!!!! heart2 :surce: :dube: :smile:
thank you for your report, it's SUPERFAB to read it and to 'see' everything!! Rose Kisssssssssss and it's just great to read that Albena and Maxim aren't only brilliant skaters, but too wonderful and nice persons!!! :smile: (and actually I envy you a bit with meeting them.... :blush2: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 13:06

Thanks for this report and the beautiful pics! It must have been wonderful!

Besos!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:13

Aaahhh :stari: :stari: :stari:
I'm sooo sorry I was not here with you when the show took place.
All these excitement and beauty. So many sweet and adorable messages. So many love!! It's beautiful!!!!

Vanichka...your postcard was really beautiful. And what you wrote is [lovely!!!
I wrote you back than that I'm very happy for you!!! And I was Yahoooo!!! . I just didn't know that so many of you will go. It's greeeeeeaaaaat!!! I'm very happy for each and one of you!!!!!
I'm only at page 4 in this thread...so the report has just started for me. But I am very excited and I want to read more. Hope to finish it in the next 20 minutes drunken

THANK YOU!!

geri wrote:
I don't know if someone will be interested, but I post here a tiny video about the show from the news of Kanal1. It's less then a minute and includes a very, very short interview with Alexei Tikhonov, who says that he hopes Albenka and Maxim to get ta medal in Japan.

http://s29.quicksharing.com/v/6734420/sportni_novini_k1.wmv.html

Oh, pleasee....can someone repost? Pretty, pretty please.. poklon
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:23

Elfaria wrote:
Btw, I posted all my pics in yahoo photos. They are 5mgpx so if you can download the whole pics, you can see every detail on the ice. Here is the link:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/elfaria_mireille

About Maxim - I was amazed too, but it really happened! I expected to see him laughing, and telling jokes, but obviously, they all were too tired.

Thank you Lerka! Next time - all together in Bulgaria!
Laughing

Wow!!!! :stari: Such great photos!! :stari: And a lovely report!! :stari: Thank you darling!! Your words made me think about my feelings in Warsaw. And I just realised that I'm so lucky.
I think it was overwhelming for you. I'm happy for that!! I'm happy for every girl from this forum who has the wonderful opportunity to meet them. It's smth you'll never forget....you'll keep these images with you always!
You know, sometimes emotions need a way to break free and than you cry. You cry cause you don't know how to handle them and how to express your happiness.
It's amazing. It's amazing what they do to people around them. How can they do that? For this I'm grateful.
:stari:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:30

Quote :
It's amazing. It's amazing what they do to people around them. How can they do that? For this I'm grateful.

Alex, they are just Arrow Albena and Maxim! I have no other explanation! So earthy people (as we Bulgarians say). Their success did not make them selfish or haughty. On the contrary - they became even better people, smiling, loving!heart2 I really admire poklon their attitude! I wish one day to acquire at least a little bit from their goodness! baaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:38

Elfaria wrote:
shoegirl wrote:
Elfaria wrote:
http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/fDkXeJRzYGTS/__sr_/a243.jpg?phk7dyFB8sma4pby <--- here is the poster! I would like to have one!!!

I can´t open it Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad confused

I hope this one will work:

https://2img.net/h/i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/Elfaria_Mireille/new-12.jpg

Whoaaa!!! :stari: :stari: It's gorgeous!! I don't know what to say....
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:42

Quote :

I am glad to be of service! We have always shared as much as we have... and from Sofia I have shared EVERYTHING... I hope that the girls who go to the Worlds will do the same! And I am sure they will!

Oh my... only four more days!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 23:56

Elfaria wrote:
Quote :

I am glad to be of service! We have always shared as much as we have... and from Sofia I have shared EVERYTHING... I hope that the girls who go to the Worlds will do the same! And I am sure they will!

Oh my... only four more days!

Thank you!
They are indeed beautiful. Inside&outside. And no one can take this away. And we love them for that!!

As for Euros...I have some photos too. First I have to read the messages I missed (and they are many) and than I promise to write a little report and post the photos Smile Probably I'll start this after worlds Smile

Ah..I'm nervous about the competition. But my fingers are crossed and my best wishes&thoughts are focused on them and their performances. Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 15:31

alexandra wrote:

Vanichka...your postcard was really beautiful. And what you wrote is [lovely!!!

Thank you :twist:

alexandra wrote:

I'm only at page 4 in this thread...so the report has just started for me. But I am very excited and I want to read more. Hope to finish it in the next 20 minutes drunken

Oh, I realize I didn't finish it :disap: I have more things to tell you...I hope I will manage to do it...someday :blush2:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 4th Show in Sofia looool   February 4th Show in Sofia looool - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February 4th Show in Sofia looool
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5