Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 0:47

The Bulgarian Skating Federation is hosting the World Junior Figure skating championship 2008. It will be in Sofia (25/2-02/3) and the federation is now looking for volunteers who are willing to spend a few days in Sofia during the championship. Albena mentioned this several times i different interviews. She and the other people in the federation will be very greatfull if there are some people who want to help. Besides this is a great opportunity to meet the upkoming stars of figure skating, explore Sofia and have some fun. Are you interested? You can contact the federation at: wjfsc2008@yahoo.com

This is also a wonderfull chance to see Ina Demireva (Albenas sister) skate on her home arena:-)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 13:17

It is a really interesting proposal.... :study:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 23:21

unfortunally i couldn't come because i haven't got holidays...
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 23:47

I send a mail to this adress, and they gave me a file...now I have to fill it and send back...i've got hollidays in this period, and i'll go in Bulgaria during this for world junior...wow, amazing hollidays no?
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun - 20:09

aline wrote:
I send a mail to this adress, and they gave me a file...now I have to fill it and send back...i've got hollidays in this period, and i'll go in Bulgaria during this for world junior...wow, amazing hollidays no?

That´s great honey! I didn´t know they answered so quickly! Hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia   World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Junior Championship 2008 in Sofia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Events-
Jump to: