Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Prix Final

Go down 
+27
*~rachel~*
elusive
merry
Irra_Adams
kordelia
Goldy
Lindi
Elfaria
geri
artonice
Reynnou
Morgana
Dasha
alexandra
Lana
Bea
aline
rosee
Serena
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
lanadd
Maria
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Marina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 13:46

Maria wrote:
I remember that when Marina and Gwendal won the Olympics and the Euros , they did not win the Grand Prix shocked ...
I never understood that ! How Bourne/Kraatz have won GPF with their Michael Jackson program, and not Marina & Gwendal with their wonderful flamenco and Liberta, although they will be able to win Europeans and Olympics later ? Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope that everybody will skate clean at this GPF and that Albena & Maxim will won ! It will be the best thing to happen. :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 14:01

i agree with you marina
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 15:19

Quoting Maria!
Quote :
sometimes the politics seems to be to award the Gold medals to different couples in different compettitions! shocked shocked
shocked shocked
I hope the judges have sense and are fair to Albie and Max!
I have never seen such beauty in skating! :surce: :surce: :stari: :stari: It's breathtaking!! :stari: :surce: :surce

We can't guess what is on the judges 'minds shocked but I hope Albena and Maxim win the Grand Prix Final! heart2
I agree with you, MARIA! THE BEAUTY IN THEIR SKATING IS BREATHTAKING! heart2 :stari: IT'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THIS SEASON! :stari: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 15:57

Marina wrote!
Quote :
I hope that everybody will skate clean at this GPF and that Albena & Maxim will won ! It will be the best thing to happen

I TOTALLY AGREE! I JUST POINTED OUT SOME FACTS THAT MAKE ME WORRY!! saaad saaad saaad
ALBIE AND MAX! ARE A DREAM SKATING TEAM!! THEY ARE GOING TO WIN EVERY COMPETITION THEY PARTICIPATE IN!!!

BESOS! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 18:10

Marina wrote:
I never understood that ! How Bourne/Kraatz have won GPF with their Michael Jackson program, and not Marina & Gwendal with their wonderful flamenco and Liberta, although they will be able to win Europeans and Olympics later ? Shocked Shocked Shocked
I think the main ingredient in that was that GPF was in Canada. lol! Bourne and Kraatz won GPF both times they skated it in Canada, the first time it meant they beat Krylova/Ovsiannikov, who skated wonderfully. Angelika looked very, very confused. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 18:31

Grace wrote:
Marina wrote:
I think the main ingredient in that was that GPF was in Canada. lol!
Of course... I have forgotten it... drunken
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 18:44

Maria wrote!
Quote :
I JUST POINTED OUT SOME FACTS THAT MAKE ME WORRY!! saaad saaad saaad

Quote :
sometimes the politics seems to be to award the Gold medals to different couples in different compettitions! shocked shocked
shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked This Grand Prix is in Peter and Max is russian born!And their routines are more than perfect and more than beautiful :stari: :stari: That's an advantage! sunny sunny sunny :stari:
IS this D-L last season'???If it is , saaad it may be a disadvantage! shocked shocked
All I know is that Albena and Max are theeeee BEST! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 19:09

D/L have said they're going to keep competing through the Olympics in Vancouver. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 19:40

Grace wrote:
D/L have said they're going to keep competing through the Olympics in Vancouver. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Wow, you sound very excited about that, Grace. Laughing Did D/L actually confirm this? Shocked Maybe they will change their minds once D/Sh start beating them regularly, which I presume will start to happen very soon. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 19:45

Grace wrote!
Quote :
D/L have said they're going to keep competing through the Olympics in Vancouver. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :roll

Grace again!
Quote :
Bourne and Kraatz won GPF both times they skated it in Canada, the first time it meant they beat Krylova/Ovsiannikov, who skated wonderfully. Angelika looked very, very confused. :kataus

SOO, It happened that the best couple with their skating, with the best skating and a very good routine didn't win before in a grand Prix final too???
It has happened in other competitions too... shocked shocked
I hope this time it won't be like this.. No No
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 19:53

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Did D/L actually confirm this? Shocked Maybe they will change their minds once D/Sh start beating them regularly, which I presume will start to happen very soon

I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT! SOOO, I DON'T WANT TO SOUND PESSIMISTIC, BUT..this Grand P Final can be D\L last chance to win a gold medal in the soo called Main competitions! Rolling Eyes Oh my poor head! before D\S start to be more menacing to them... :blink:

I only hope the judging will be fair! :disap:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 7:05

Lana wrote:
Wow, you sound very excited about that, Grace. Laughing
Um.... yes. Suspect Suspect
Quote :
Did D/L actually confirm this? Shocked Maybe they will change their minds once D/Sh start beating them regularly, which I presume will start to happen very soon. Suspect
Yeah, they did, there was an article back... I don't know, right around the time the Grand Prix series was starting... oh, it's
here. I feel bad, because in theory I don't even dislike them, but I don't like what David Wilson has done to their style and I don't understand why they place as high as they do-- their presentation is superb and of course they have great lifts, but I think most of the other aspects of their skating are really lacking for a team getting those kinds of scores.
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 8:08

Well, I admit that they aren't my favorite couple, but I think they do have good lifts. However, as Grace said, their skating skills in other areas are lacking and I think that their scores are a little too high for their performance in those little areas. I don't know...I mean, I think that it's great that they are doing well after the terrible falll in Torino, but I think that they are getting scores that aren't where they should be and I am desperately afraid that the judges will place them higher than Albena and Max at the GPF, when Albena and Max should be placed higher. And I'm also afraid that since Albie and Max won the World championships, they will be placed lower. I want the podium at the GPF to be like this:
1. Albena and Max
2. Melissa and Denis
3. Isa and Oliv
I have my reasons, and honestly, I think that some teams are being undermarked this year because of previous performances...and that the Russians will once again be placed on top simply because they are Russian. Oh, I hope Domnina/Shabalin won't turn out to be another Navkos team! nooo Hehe...I know that my vision for Gregory/Petukhov in 2nd place is a bit far fetched Rolling Eyes, but that's just me... Well, I must go now...I'm tired and I still have stuff I need to do! CoR is being shown on tv tomorrow... Rolling Eyes . I'm debating whether to watch it or not...considering that I will probably throw a hissy fit after the Pairs and Ice Dance programs...since Masha and Lesha didn't win Weep and Belbin and Agosto DID win Pffff And we have this smiley cute birds) because? Does it have a random story like I can't say! this one? (Which you have yet to tell me! Rolling Eyes )Yeah, yeah. I know... Off topic as usual!) Well, dosvidanya my fellow AM fans! In the words of Alex, sweet dreams!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 12:56

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Oh, I hope Domnina/Shabalin won't turn out to be another Navkos team! nooo
You think seriously THAT ? Shocked Domnina/Shabalin will be World Champions next year pale , or at least at the 2nd place, just because they're Russian, that's sure. Russian Federation can't have no Russian pair able to win Worlds and Olympics. In Ice dancing the winner pairs at Olympics are always Russian (except the Britishs Dean and his partner, and Marina & Gwendal).
OK, that's what I think. maybe I think non-sense, but for me it's very logical. Maybe Russian girls can tell more about it, they know better that me their federation. Embarassed

For GPF, I hope that Isabelle & Olivier will be on the podium. I'm crossing my fingers every day for them...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 13:49

The list of qualified for the ISU Grand-Prix of figure skating Final.
Yay! Bravo!

PLACE 1 - 6:
FINAL

1. Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 30 398.83 Bravo! Alby & Max!! Bravo!
2. Marie-France DUBREUIL / Patrice LAUZON CAN 30 392.57
3. Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 28 373.75
4. Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 28 373.48
5. Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 24 378.15 :luvzy: cheers
6. Melissa GREGORY / Denis PETUKHOV USA 24 358.79

PLACE 7 - 9:
SUBSTITUTE

7. Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 24 354.43
8. Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN 22 332.04
9. Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 22 347.35
nice :stari:

10. Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA 18 332.15
11. Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 16 328.62 Sad :woow:
12. Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 15 320.58 Sad :dube:
My sweet little guys are on the 11th and 12th places.. so close to eachother Laughing Razz :dube: :stari:

:stari: Alby & Max!!Albena & Maxim, good luck, guys!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 16:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
PLACE 1 - 6:
FINAL

1. Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 30 398.83 Bravo! Alby & Max!! Bravo!
2. Marie-France DUBREUIL / Patrice LAUZON CAN 30 392.57
3. Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 28 373.75
4. Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 28 373.48
5. Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 24 378.15 :luvzy: cheers
6. Melissa GREGORY / Denis PETUKHOV USA 24 358.79
Isabelle & Olivier are only 5th... Sad I wish them good luck... heart2

And Albena & Maxim are really the best this season ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 16:34

I have been reading what all the fans have written so far in this thread and I am ,... well ,I don't know what to think scratch scratch
Albena and max are the best, that goes without saying..Someone said that the beauty in their skating is breathtaking and I agree! :surce:
I hope they win! :surce:They deserve it!
Thanks for the list of the skaters that are going to the Final :kiss:
By the way , I like Dennis and Melissa too!

MAY THE BEST COUPLE WIN!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:

:kiss: beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 19:32

Lera wrote!
Quote :
stari: Alby & Max!!Albena & Maxim, good luck, guys!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!! :star

GOOD LUCK DEARS!!! :surce: :surce:

:dube: I HAVE A HUNCH THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WIN GOLD!!! :dube:
IN FACT I AM CERTAIN!!! :dube: :dube: :wink: :wink: BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST!!! lovely heart lovely heart Rose Rose Rose

Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 20:25

Marina wrote:
They're fifth because they didn't actually win an event, but their point total is the third highest. cheers

Quote :
And Albena & Maxim are really the best this season !
cheers heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 20:30

Grace wrote:
Marina wrote:
They're fifth because they didn't actually win an event, but their point total is the third highest. cheers
Ah ok, thank you Grace. zvet That's why I didn't understand their 5th place.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 21:33

Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
but I think they do have good lifts. However, as Grace said, their skating skills in other areas are lacking and I think that their scores are a little too high for their performance in those little areas. I don't know...I mean, I think that it's great that they are doing well after the terrible falll in Torino, but I think that they are getting scores that aren't where they should be and I am desperately afraid that the judges will place them higher than Albena and Max at the GPF, when Albena and Max should be placed higher. And I'm also afraid that since Albie and Max won the World championships, they will be placed lower.

I am terribly afraid too.. pale pale , but I hope it won't come to that scratch Evil or Very Mad
We shouldn't be discussing these possibilities nooo ,I mean the best should win!!!Here we go again..we are afraid of politics in this beautiful sport !!saaad saaad It' really unfair... saaad saaad
Albie and Max are the best, so let's be optimistic :uguugu:The Grand Prix Final is in Pieter. IT WOULD BE SOOOO WONDERFUL THAT ALBIE AND MAX win!!!! IT WOULD MAKE ME SOOOO lovely heart lovely heart HAPPY!!! Rose Rose Rose Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

HOWEVER, I admit i like these discussions and I looove to read all the posts in this thread! :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :wink:

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 21:41

Well, if it comes to it, I would much rather Albena and Maxim get beat at GPF than at Worlds. I mean, winning GPF is nice and all, but it's no one's life goal. Very Happy

Of course, if they lose GPF, I'll be absolutely terrified that they'd lose Worlds, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 21:56

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Well, if it comes to it, I would much rather Albena and Maxim get beat at GPF than at Worlds. I mean, winning GPF is nice and all, but it's no one's life goal. Very Happy

Of course, if they lose GPF, I'll be absolutely terrified that they'd lose Worlds, too.
OHH! DEAR!! saaad I hope it won't come to that. nooo nooo They should win all the competitions they are going to be in :woow: :stari: , really!Unfortunately we have to take into accountthe politics in this sport shocked , sooo, what can I say???
However, I prefer they win Worlds! Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 22:21

But its'not that if a pair wins GPF, they are to lose at the Worlds. And, imho, A&M are sooo superior now that they can't but win both.
And as to the lifts - yes, the Canadians are good in them, but A*M are not in the least worse!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 22:52

Cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
But its'not that if a pair wins GPF, they are to lose at the Worlds. And, imho, A&M are sooo superior now that they can't but win both.

I DOOOOO AGREE WITH YOU! THEY ARE SOOOOOO SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER COUPLES! But, i'm afraid of the goings on and politics and I don't think things have changed so much among the big bosses in Ice DANCE... nooo unfortunately... saaad

BUUUT... I STILL HOPE IN THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART :heart I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MAXIM ON THE TOP OF THE PODIUM IN RUSSIA! :stari: :stari: :stari: heart2 heart2 !

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next