Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Prix Final

Go down 
+27
*~rachel~*
elusive
merry
Irra_Adams
kordelia
Goldy
Lindi
Elfaria
geri
artonice
Reynnou
Morgana
Dasha
alexandra
Lana
Bea
aline
rosee
Serena
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
lanadd
Maria
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Marina
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:59

Ok I can't wait for it, even if I bet that Val is more impatient than me !!!

So, in Ice dancing, there will be for sure :

Albena & Maxim :dube:
Isa & Olivier Ugu-ugu
Oksana & Maxim
Tanith & Ben

2 other pairs... scratch
Marie-France & Patrice I think, and the last... I don't remember !

Go Albena & Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! Yahoooo!!! It would be fab if Isa & Oli are on the podium. I'm crossing my fingers for them...

Last edited by Lana on Sat 23 Dec - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 3:02

Marina wrote:

Isa & Olivier Ugu-ugu
Oksana & Maxim
Tanith & Ben

2 other pairs... scratch

Go Albena & Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! Yahoooo!!! It would be fab if Isa & Oli are on the podium. I'm crossing my fingers for them...

YAY AM AND ISA & OLI!! As for Tanith and Ben... Pffff And I'm not sure really about Oksana and Maxim...I am torn. I like them, yet I don't...and I'm really hoping that Albena and Max win!! bow

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 6:17

The last team will probably be either Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov or Kokhlova/Novitski. Whichever one of them finishes highest at NHK this weekend will make it, I think.

I love Domnina & Shabalin, but if they beat Albena and Maxim at GPF (well, assuming Albena and Maxim skate clean, I will be Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 13:16

I can´t wait for it either....And it´s in Peter! And itºs going to be soooo exciting!!! I am sooo thrilled!

Grace wrote!
Quote :
I love Domnina & Shabalin, but if they beat Albena and Maxim at GPF (well, assuming Albena and Maxim skate clean, I will be Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :evil

I Love D/S too but I think Albie and Max are going to win.... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 14:32

Does anyone have an idea why there won't be CD? I think this is bad for AM because they are so good in it:(( I hope i won't be right though
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 15:52

There hasn't been a CD at GPF in a really long time. I think they took it out in that weird phase when the ISU made everyone do a short program/OD and two long programs/FDs at GPF and then just never put it back in.

And the team I'm worried about at GPF is Dubreuil/Lauzon. For whatever reason that I cannot figure out, the judges keep marking them really high.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 18:14

Grace wrote:
There hasn't been a CD at GPF in a really long time. I think they took it out in that weird phase when the ISU made everyone do a short program/OD and two long programs/FDs at GPF and then just never put it back in.

And the team I'm worried about at GPF is Dubreuil/Lauzon. For whatever reason that I cannot figure out, the judges keep marking them really high.

Are they going to dance 2 FD at this GPF?Thats really strange Question I am also worried from the canadians. As we see they receive very high marks at the GP's-the closest to AM.And now from NHK the marks from the CD are only with 0.04 lower then the ones of AM from TEB:(((
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 18:16

here is a site where all the scores from the competitions are compared http://www.geocities.com/figureskatingscores/0607.html
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 18:32

lanadd wrote:
here is a site where all the scores from the competitions are compared http://www.geocities.com/figureskatingscores/0607.html

I like this "ranking" geek A&M are first everywhere. I hope the things won't change, even though I know it's very subjective since they didn't meet their biggest rivals, except Delobel and Schonfelder.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 19:03

talking about the canadians see what i've found on isu :“It went ok. We did a pretty good dance. We didn’t get to work too much on it, because since Skate Canada we’ve been working on doing a new OD (Original Dance). We have a different music, a different program, so we didn’t get a chance to work that much on compulsories. We did it clean and like it is supposed to be done and we’ll get it better as this season goes on”, Dubreuil said. “It (the Rhumba) is a very fun dance, I like it very much”, Lauzon said. “It requires low knees and powerful edges and I think it suits our qualities as skaters”, his partner added.
A new OD?Isn't a little bit late for that now?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 22:21

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I like this "ranking" geek A&M are first everywhere

I like this ranking too! :wink:
I guess if Albie and Max skate clean they will win! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! lovely heart Rose Rose
It's their big chance to get a Grand Prix Final...now! Rose and it's high time that they get it! Rose

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 22:34

Lanadd wrote!
Quote :
Are they going to dance 2 FD at this GPF?Thats really strange Question I am also worried from the canadians. As we see they receive very high marks at the GP's-the closest to AM.And now from NHK the marks from the CD are only with 0.04 lower then the ones of AM from TEB
I I HAVE NOTICED THAT TOO!
The canadians...[ forgive me dearest LANA! :surce: ]
Perhaps it's just a kind of politics for the Grand Prix.To give the Gold Medal to the couples that have got silver at the Worlds that season or the previous! I have seen this pattern before Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :zy: I just had to mention it! :zy:

:kiss: :surce: :kiss: BESOS!

BUT I( STILL THINK THAT ALBIE AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!! :stari: Razz :surce:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 22:48

Grace wrote:

Me too! But I still hope A&M won't be undermarked... flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 22:53

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Grace wrote:

Those judges would have a lot of people to run from if they undermarked Albena and Max... Twisted Evil
And that's all I have to say... :angel2:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:10

russianskaterdiva wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Grace wrote:

Those judges would have a lot of people to run from if they undermarked Albena and Max... Twisted Evil

loveall
Lyra

Last year I used to beat judges I imagine in front of me at my ki-boh classes. My coach was shocked because of my success. Motivation works wonders!
But! JUDGES!!!!! I don't want that kind of motivation from u!!!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:18

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Grace wrote:

loveall
Lyra

Last year I used to beat judges I imagine in front of me at my ki-boh classes. My coach was shocked because of my success. Motivation works wonders!
But! JUDGES!!!!! I don't want that kind of motivation from u!!!

Hehe...you sound like the kind of person I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley at night if they were mad at me :teasing: ... No I'm just kidding! I'm sure you are very sweet Vala!! 👼 All of us are very sweet!! Although we can be crazy and kinda scary at times... :zy:
I tried karate when I was 6 or so...that's when I decided I would become a gymnast... :kataus: :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:05

Marina wrote:

Isa & Olivier Ugu-ugu
Oksana & Maxim
Tanith & Ben

2 other pairs... scratch
Marie-France & Patch for sure and the 6th couple is Melissa Gregory & Denis Petukhov Rolling Eyes
I want Kerrs to be there Weep :kataus: but they were placed too low at SA and NF made a huuuge mistake at TEB, so they both murdered the opportunity to go to the Final Weep Weep
I feel quite sad about it Shocked especially about Sin & John Shocked Surprised saaad Lerkkaaaaa shocked Stoooop it. You-know-one-thing-and-you-know-you-have-to-shut-your-mouth! silent
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 10:08

lanadd wrote:
It is, but they needed it, their first one was awful. This one is much much much better, I still think it's not as good as Albena and Maxim's or even Isabelle and Olivier's, but they just scored over 60.00 with it at NHK (anything over 60 is an excellent score), so I'm still very confused at what the judges see in them. I fully admit to not getting it at all. Question Question Question

And no, there won't be two FDs at GPF this year, that ended years ago.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 13:40

Grace wrote:
lanadd wrote:
It is, but they needed it, their first one was awful. This one is much much much better, I still think it's not as good as Albena and Maxim's or even Isabelle and Olivier's, but they just scored over 60.00 with it at NHK (anything over 60 is an excellent score), so I'm still very confused at what the judges see in them. I fully admit to not getting it at all. Question Question Question

And no, there won't be two FDs at GPF this year, that ended years ago.
This bothers me very much:(( Unfortunately i couldn't watch it cause my cctv wasn't working.Does anyone have it?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 19:20

Quote :
But I still hope A&M won't be undermarked...

I still hope so too! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
PLEASE! ...don't let ALBENA AND MAXIN BE UNDERMARKED!!!

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 19:47

lanadd wrote:

This bothers me very much:(( Unfortunately i couldn't watch it cause my cctv wasn't working.Does anyone have it?

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8AE08AD41D2F1651
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 20:10

Quoting Maria
Quote :
Perhaps it's just a kind of politics for the Grand Prix.To give the Gold Medal to the couples that have got silver at the Worlds that season or the previous! I have seen this pattern before
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Maria, what do you mean???? No No No

Lera !
Quote :
I want Kerrs to be there Weep :kataus: but they were placed too low at SA and NF made a huuuge mistake at TEB, so they both murdered the opportunity to go to the Final Weep Weep
I feel quite sad about it Shocked especially about Sin & John Shocked Surprised saaad Lerkkaaaaa shocked Stoooop it. You-know-one-thing-and-you-know-you-have-to-shut-your-mouth! :silent

What do you mean, Lera???? What do you know!???
Albena and Max are going to win!!! Razz Embarassed :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 20:12

lol,Rosee, thank you so much...
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 20:17

[quote="Serena"]Quoting Maria
Quote :
Perhaps it's just a kind of politics for the Grand Prix.To give the Gold Medal to the couples that have got silver at the Worlds that season or the previous! I have seen this pattern before

Oh nooo i couldn't get over it if anybody else then AM take the gold.... shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 0:40

Serena asked!
Quote :
Quoting Maria
Quote :
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Maria, what do you mean???? No No No

I DOOOOO HOPE I AM WRONG...BECAUSE I WANT MY SWEET SKATERS TO WIN GOLD!! THEY DOOOOOO DESERVE IT! THEY ARE THE BEST! THEY HAVE THE BEST ROUTINES! :stari: heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari:
BUT...I remember that when Marina and Gwendal won the Olympics and the Euros , they did not win the Grand Prix shocked ...Irina and Elia who became World Champions didn't win it either... shocked
Bourne and Kratz won it , but they only won the Worlds next year....
I really don't know what is going to happen. shocked sometimes the politics seems to be to award the Gold medals to different couples in different compettitions! shocked shocked
shocked shocked
I hope the judges have sense and are fair to Albie and Max!
I have never seen such beauty in skating! :surce: :surce: :stari: :stari: It's breathtaking!! :stari: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Prix Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next