Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Prix Final

Go down 
+27
*~rachel~*
elusive
merry
Irra_Adams
kordelia
Goldy
Lindi
Elfaria
geri
artonice
Reynnou
Morgana
Dasha
alexandra
Lana
Bea
aline
rosee
Serena
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
lanadd
Maria
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Marina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 12:50

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Well...I just had the first time to watch the GPF last night... Embarassed And rewatching it, I realized...do Albie and Max and Brian Joubert have part of their music in their FD/FS that are the same?!?! Suspect scratch I think they do? scratch Has anyone else noticed this? Rolling Eyes

I think you're right. Like Albena&Max Brian also uses O, Verona! from Romeo&Juliet soundtrack at the end of his program and lol! I find this amazing!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 13:25

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Well...I just had the first time to watch the GPF last night... Embarassed And rewatching it, I realized...do Albie and Max and Brian Joubert have part of their music in their FD/FS that are the same?!?! Suspect scratch I think they do? scratch Has anyone else noticed this? Rolling Eyes
Yes, it's the same part of the music. I find it very funny, because if both become European champions (and maybe World champions ! cheers ), it will be with the same music.
To me, it sounds like Torino, when Plushenko and Tania & Maxim became Olympic champions with music by Edvin Marton. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 0:57

Marina wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Yes, it's the same part of the music. I find it very funny, because if both become European champions (and maybe World champions ! cheers ), it will be with the same music.
To me, it sounds like Torino, when Plushenko and Tania & Maxim became Olympic champions with music by Edvin Marton. Laughing

Ironic, eh? Laughing

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 4:10

Lyra wrote:
P.S. Off-topic here, but Lana, if you read this, I got the dress!! Razz

Bwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus: Excellent! Razz Now, what will you wear it for? Laughing It is the most gorgeous dance dress ever, Lyra!!! Buh.. :dube:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 4:14

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Bwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus: Excellent! Razz Now, what will you wear it for? Laughing It is the most gorgeous dance dress ever, Lyra!!! Buh.. :dube:

Hmm...I'm not sure? Possibly a gala routine...Razz ...I am seriously looking at Frou Frou for a routine...:dube:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 4:41

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Hmm...I'm not sure? Possibly a gala routine...Razz ...I am seriously looking at Frou Frou for a routine...:dube:

A Frou Frou gala? Buh.. That would be just great! :dube: Which song are you considering? Razz Shhh? Laughing Bravo!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 7:10

Lana wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

A Frou Frou gala? Buh.. That would be just great! :dube: Which song are you considering? Razz Shhh? Laughing Bravo!

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! That, or It's Good To Be In Love...but I'm also like Chocolate by Snow Patrol... scratch So many choices!! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 21:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgBiZ04WkMo
Comperative FD-s from GPF 2006.Rolling Eyes
They compare Albena and Max,Isabell and Olivier, Domnina & Shabalin and Doubreuil&Lauson
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 21:52

And the second part
Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCoKVhoA-8
According to this video Albie and Max have the best scores in most of the elements zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10