Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Prix Final

Go down 
+27
*~rachel~*
elusive
merry
Irra_Adams
kordelia
Goldy
Lindi
Elfaria
geri
artonice
Reynnou
Morgana
Dasha
alexandra
Lana
Bea
aline
rosee
Serena
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
lanadd
Maria
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Marina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 11:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:

And sorry for my cell-phone, Marishka & Vania, I have some difficulties with my Moscow number here Sad so I can't write SMS' and answer the calls.. but have you received my SMS from the St.Petersburg number, eh? Embarassed

No, I didn't receive anything from you, Lerchik Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I sent you an sms and when I received the confirmation you got it, I immediately dialed your number, but... Абонат временно недоступен, пожалуйста позвоните позднее rabbit

Ну, позвоню позднее
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 12:12

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Well, in the SP they made quite a lot of mistakes, but the LP was just a tragedy..
That was a disaster affraid I thought there was actually something with Masha's blade.. but No she said everything was fine herself Rolling Eyes it was unbelievable.. and very frustrating to watch their LP.
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 14:58

I am sorry for the russian couple Maria and Alexei! I HOPE THEY WILL BE LUCKIER AT THE EUROS!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 3:06

Reynnou wrote!
Quote :
Bea it's the FP of Maria and Alexei http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/686d9149f9e412baf728a3a4d4ba94f8/Petrova_Tikhonov_LP_GPF06?tags=Petrova_Tikhonov_LP_GPF06+Petrova-Tikhonov+%28RUS%29+FS+2006+ISU+GPF&lang=fr

UAUUU!!! THANKS!I think that Maria and Alexei are very nice! I have read that they are from St Petersburgh!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 17:49

aham....

I'm so stupid....
no TV here, no computer...I almost forgot about looking for the results!!
But luckilly I remembered in time Smile or almost Embarassed
It was so full here and so frustrating...and complicated..blah..nevermind!!!

I'm very, very hapy!!! and I'm sure they will have a GOLDEN SEASON!!! THEY HAVE TOO!!

I'm happy for Brian too....and Marina, you really think he'll be first?!?! Yahoooo!!! I hope so!!! I like him a lot...and I would like to see him on the podium. Still, i would be little sad for Stephane...

I also like Yana and Sergei and I hope they improved a lot!! I oved their Bolero!! It was amazing. Unfortunatelly, I don't know their routines this year..but I'm very curious.

bg2 bg2 bg2 amazing couple!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 18:45

Alex wrote!

Quote :
I'm very, very hapy!!! and I'm sure they will have a GOLDEN SEASON!!! THEY HAVE TOO
Me too! I never thought that they could surprise more than last season , but they did!! :stari: heart2 :stari: heart2
I like Yana and Sergei skating very much! Last year their Bolero impressed me. I think that I have already written my thoughts here smewhere. But this year's cincierto of Aranjuez is even more beautiful :stari: :stari: heart2 heart2
They are my favourite russian Dance couple!
:woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 23:10

alexandra wrote:
I'm happy for Brian too....and Marina, you really think he'll be first?!?! Yahoooo!!! I hope so!!!
Yes, I'm sure ! And I also think that he will be able to be World Champion. He never did a beginning of a season like that. He won all his competitions ! :respect: You'll have a great comp in Warsaw ! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:12

Wonderful photos from GPF:

http://www.icevision.net/gastr/25.html

P.S. Marie-France looks amazing in red, she should wear red clothes more often Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:42

Vania wrote:
Wonderful photos from GPF:

http://www.icevision.net/gastr/25.html

P.S. Marie-France looks amazing in red, she should wear red clothes more often Razz

Vania, where is your aviator from? :wink: I love the photo!!! zvet Would you mind posting it for me? Rose lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:46

Lana wrote:

Vania, where is your aviator from? :wink: I love the photo!!! zvet Would you mind posting it for me? Rose lovely heart

My "aviator" Laughing is from an article about the Sportsmen of the year. The article doesn't say nothing interesting, and I don't remember the site, but if you want, I'll search in the History of my Internet browser.

here is the photo:

Grand Prix Final - Page 9 220x190rq0
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:50

Look here:

http://www.sport1.bg/sport1/node/39533
http://www.sportal.bg/article/?Section=7&ID=32351
http://www.sportni.bg/?tid=40&oid=982562
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_1285059091
http://topsport.ibox.bg/interview/id_1051802685 - here is my avatar
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:57

Vania wrote:
My "aviator" Laughing is from an article about the Sportsmen of the year. The article doesn't say nothing interesting, and I don't remember the site, but if you want, I'll search in the History of my Internet browser.

here is the photo:

Grand Prix Final - Page 9 220x190rq0

Thank you, Vania!!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Kisssssssssss It was very nice of you to post this for me!!!! zvet :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:00

Vania wrote:
Look here:

http://www.sport1.bg/sport1/node/39533
http://www.sportal.bg/article/?Section=7&ID=32351
http://www.sportni.bg/?tid=40&oid=982562
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_1285059091
http://topsport.ibox.bg/interview/id_1051802685 - here is my avatar

Wowww!!!!! :woow: :woow: :stari: Thank you so so so much, Vania!!!!! zvet Rose lovely heart The photos are all completely gorgeous and I haven't seen any of them before!!! Thanks! Thanks! :stari: Thanks, again!!! :stari: nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:02

You're welcome, Lana! Smile
Actually me and Elfaria, we posted some interviews and photos in the Bulgarian section, but I forgot Embarassed to repost them here Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:37

Thanks a lot, Vania flower
I turned out to be able to read Bulgarian poklon baaa baaa lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:49

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

You read Bulgarian! Laughing Laughing Really!? :kataus: :kataus: I read Russian too, you know :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 17:02

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

You read Bulgarian! Laughing Laughing Really!? :kataus: :kataus: I read Russian too, you know :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Well, I've been crazy about Bulgaria since flower I'm in love with A&M. I even found a Bulgarian channel on TV and watched it . It was a lot of fun! ^)))
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 17:10

What is this channel, because Lerka wanted to know if there are some BG TV channels in Russia Smile
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 17:14

Vania wrote:
What is this channel, because Lerka wanted to know if there are some BG TV channels in Russia Smile

Well, that was a satellite channel, I can though see what it was when I'm in my country house - that's where I have it flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 18:48

THANKS FOR THE PICS, VANIA!
sunny sunny :surce:
They look Gorgeous and the pics are very beuatuful! Thanks for sharing! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: bg2

:dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 23:47

thanks everyone lovely pics!!! Very Happy Does anyone have a link of Albena and Max's FD from the Grand Prix becaise I wasn't able to watch it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 16:27

Marie,
It's here, but the image quality is not very good!

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/001dc5797d5d3074ec559dc594914385/Densta_FD.wmv.html
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 23:33

thanks Bea! flower ohhhh BTW I saw Albena and Max with a handful of other great skaters on the ice rink at the Red Square but I was only able to see the end of it. Sad Unlucky, huh? They looked great!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 1:39

Well...I just had the first time to watch the GPF last night... Embarassed And rewatching it, I realized...do Albie and Max and Brian Joubert have part of their music in their FD/FS that are the same?!?! Suspect scratch I think they do? scratch Has anyone else noticed this? Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra

P.S. Off-topic here, but Lana, if you read this, I got the dress!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 10:35

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Well...I just had the first time to watch the GPF last night... Embarassed And rewatching it, I realized...do Albie and Max and Brian Joubert have part of their music in their FD/FS that are the same?!?! Suspect scratch I think they do? scratch Has anyone else noticed this? Rolling Eyes

Really? The same part of music! Hmm... I have to rewatch Brian's free, because I don't remember it so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final   Grand Prix Final - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next