Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures of our home country (town)

Go down 
+32
whitemask
MARI
Petra
Swetis
Ivana
mikkie14
shoegirl
risha_11
dobrovesta
Kat
cute_n_gorgeous
Marta
aline
*~rachel~*
Marina
Teresa Dawn
Albinka
Bea
rosee
Serena
Lana
Elfaria
Lindi
Elv
Maria
Grace
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
christie
OlEnka
marie
Vania
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 19:01

Hello,

I like to travel and I'd like to travel much more but I don't have the time&money and sometimes energy to do that. Except a trip to Hugary (in fact a little town near borders) most of my trips resume to my country. But I hope this year I'll manage to go visit some other countries too.

I like your photos a lot and each of them makes me wanna go see the place. I know that the world is huge and I can't visit everything I'd want..but, eh...that's why pictures are helpful...

I live in Timisoara, a town located in west of Romania. Here are a few photos with my city (I've searched on the internet....cause mine aren't stored on the computer Sad ):

It's a fountain located in the main square and behind you can see the Othodox Cathedral...
http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=catedrala9fw.jpg

This is The Orthodox Cathedral (I don't like the neon cross..it's so profane)
http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timisoaraorthodoxcathedral1nj.jpg

The main square
http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snachts5jk.jpg

This is the Bega Channel. It's the only "river" crossing my town
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=begachannel3er.jpg

A rather sad photo. Here are some of the reminiscences of the revolution from '89.
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revolutionbulletholes9ql.jpg

And this is Unirii square. It's one of the best places from timisoara. On the ground there is a map (a little stone - carved in stone)of the old city and fortress.
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timisoaraunirii6pk.jpg

This is the Catholic Dome
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=domulcatolic1er.jpg

And Unirii Square from another angle (There are a lot of bars and clubs in this area...Wink ):
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=piataunirii2ha.jpg

Main square
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mainsquare6pl.jpg

If I find something interesting, I'll post it for you...

Later, I'll post photos with other places in Romania..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 12:57

Wooow, Alexandra, what beautiful pictures Shocked ⭐ I liked them, especially the last one with the square, it's very nice there.
There's a link to the one of the official sites of my town, where I'm born - Hissar (the pictures are too small, if I find others, I'll post them here):
http://hisar.cbbbg.com/gallery.html#
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 3:01

Very Happy I'm glad you liked them. Sometimes when it's sunny and clean the city looks very, very good. It has it's bad moments though...(Like all of us..bad hair day or so... lol! )

I like your photos very much. I'm drowen to old arhitecture and constructions like that and ruins (I'm not sure whether this is the right term Embarassed )...It's really beautiful, but i don't know what they represent Sad I'll search the internet. You made me curious..Smile

thanks for your photos..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 8:52

Alex.. I have no words.. Timisoara is soo beautiful.. shocked :stari:
Thank you so much for posting these photos! They are gorgeous! :vo: :woow: :stari:

Vanichka, Hisar is very beautiful too!!! Landscapes.. reliefff... affraid :stari: Woow.. and the site is so informative. Georgaphic part is awesome!! Climat.. relief.. hydrology.. Shocked the list of flora and fauna! Everything :stari: пейзажи ca просто изумителни!!
heart2 Thank you Smile zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 10:13

Just look!!! here is some photos of Pirin!!!
:stari: Wooow.. I'm impressed.. :stari:
:stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 10:31

Thanks, Lera and Alex!
Pirin is one of the most beautiful places I ever visit! Surprised Wonderful nature, lakes ...
Alex, I'll try to explain with few words what is on these photos. Hissar is founded by some roman emperor (Diocletian if I remember right) in the 3rd century. On the first photo you can see the Southern gate to the town (called the Camels) of course, that's only ruines. On the 4th photo - that's the old theater, reconstructed. Hissar is popular by the mineral water Rolling Eyes Here come many tourists, not only Bulgarians, but also many Russians.
Kisses and bye! loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 12:50

Thanks Lera. Pirin are very beautiful....I'd like to visit them someday. Have you ever been hicking?! It must be amazing Very Happy

Thansk Vania for your explanations. It's more beautiful now that I know what the photos are. We have roman ruins as well, very intreresting...that reconstructed theatre is great. I can imagine theater there...little lovely plays..hehe Wink

Have a nice day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 0:57

Dear girls I love you

Well...I think this is a wonderful thread, because it's about US ALL, OUR FAMILIES!!

I have really enjoyed your photos!! :surce:

Now, I think I am going to show you my treasures!!!

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Familyphotos23at

MY TWO BOYS!!!! FRANCIS AND ANDREW!!! Francis was almost three and Andrew was nine months old!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:01

And some more photos!

:surce: Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Familyphotos40ij

:surce: Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Familyphotos32dr

:surce: :kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:08

Awww... Maria! I love you Your little boys are so beautiful, dear! :stari: They are so, so cute. Especially, in the first picture of them together! :wink: Woww, you are lucky to have such children. Very Happy And of course, they are lucky to have you as their mom! hehe. Wink Thank you for posting these! flower zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:21

Awwww...so sweet. heart2
I love kids so much and I always wanted to ask about your boys but I was ashamed Embarassed Thought maybe it's not apropriate.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

There is a saying in romanian when somebody tells you his/hers or somebody's age: "multi inainte" . And it means in free translation "many years ahead". It's like you wish to the person many beautiful, happy and healthy years ahead...

So "multi inainte" to you and your superb familly.
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:38

OHHHHH, DEAR GIRLS!!!!

IT SEEMS I MIXED THE THREAD!!! Shocked BUT...never mind!!!! Please forgive me!!! poklon I must be tired from my journey!!! Shocked
And I am such a feather head!!! poklon

I am glad you loke my boys!!!

Thanks ....and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! heart2 heart2 :stari:

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 1:50

And some more images of Spain! heart2

LA PLAZA MAYOR DE MADRID... most spanish towns have a Plaza Mayor!! It's the centre, the heart of the town!

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 La20plaza20mayor20de20madrid20
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:00

Maria wrote:
T SEEMS I MIXED THE THREAD!!! BUT...never mind!!!! Please forgive me!!! I must be tired from my journey!!!
And I am such a feather head!!!

Ohhh..don't worry. I haven't even noticed that till you mentioned...So, i must be even more feather headed than you lol!
Belive me, everyone was admiring your boys, no one payed atention to which thread it's actually....
...Doesn't matter...Smile

Hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:03

Beautiful plaza...
Very impressing building. Is that some castle, old residence or something like that??...

Thanks for the photo zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:06

And the masterpiece that is the Cathedral of Barcelona!!!

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Spain2020barcelona2020sagrada2

loveall heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:07

Lana wrote:
Awww... Maria! I love you Your little boys are so beautiful, dear! :stari: They are so, so cute. Especially, in the first picture of them together! :wink: Woww, you are lucky to have such children. Very Happy And of course, they are lucky to have you as their mom! hehe. Wink Thank you for posting these! flower zvet

Oh, querida, it is so so true! All Lana's words.. :dube:
Your little boys are very cute! ohhhh
Thank you for sharing these sweet photos with us!!!! :<33: zvet nice :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:09

the Cathedral of Barcelona is.. :woow: :woow: :woow: gorgeous! :stari: And the sky.. Rolling Eyes is also very beautiful on this photo.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:20

Maria wrote:
And the masterpiece that is the Cathedral of Barcelona!!!

Woww... It's so beautiful! :woow: :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 2:39

Dear Alexandra I love you

I am going to tell you the story of the Plaza Mayor in Madrid ! It isnn't a castle..it's more a kind of palace in a rectangular shape!!

In the 16th century, the king and the all court lived in Toledo, a gorgeous walled fairy like town about some sixty km from Madrid.
Toledo, I mean the old town... still exists as it was back then!! :stari: :stari: :stari: It's just gorgeous!!! It's perhaps my favourite city in Spain!
But it began to be very small for the whole court with all the noblemen , all their families , ambassadors and important people!

SOOOO,...the king decided to build a new capital not far away. And he chose the small insignificant village of Madrid for it.
THE PLAZA MAYOR Is the dwellings that were built for the royal family , government and all the the noblemen and women!!

Today you can find cafes, reastaurants and pubs in Plaza Mayor!!!
And you ca also find places...smal bars called Cuevas where people dance flamenco!! :stari: :stari: :stari: :vo:

And ..of course...you can eat tapas!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 3:00

Wow.....thanks a lot.....It sounds so beautiful and attractive. I like this kind of cities, old, perhaps medieval. There are always some stories behind all the walls and houses Very Happy

The plaza looks great...I'm sure you can spent quallity time there...bars, museums, good food, crazy&magic atmosphere..hehe
Real, originary flamenco...wow

Thanks a lot for the details :stari: It seems amazing Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 3:23

Girls,

The gorgeous town of Toledo!!
The part inside the walls is just the way it was in thr 16th century!

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Toledo115ha
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 19:27

Thank you Maria for you photos Very Happy . I like them a lot. I really do....
And Sagrada is absolutely breath-taking. I know the cathedral from photos, I have a friend who is completely fascinated by it. Maybe showing him a new photo will brighten his day. Wink Thanks...I have to say it's a masterpiece!!
have a lovely afternoon,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 1:39

Dear Alexandra ,
I am glad you liked the photos!!

And now just another glimpse of Toledo, from another angle! :vo:

Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Toledo0of
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 2:43

Dear Maria,

Your boys are very sweet! I love you I love you

ALL THE PICS OF THE VARIOUS COUNTRIES HERE ARE WONDERFUL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our home country (town)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next