Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From which countrys you are?

Go down 
+17
Teresa Dawn
Nata
marie
Bassoonee
Dasha
elusive
Reynnou
alexandra
atlantis
Vania
Lindi
Lana
russianskaterdiva
Marina
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
artonice
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-13

From which countrys you are? Empty
PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 14:44

I am from Originali Georgia-Tbilisi,But now from Bulgaria-Sofia geek

you?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 17:20

I'm from Russia Smile)))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:08

I'm from Russia =)) from Moscow actually sunny
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:11

From France (Paris) Smile

Val wrote:
Why do you put a big sun near Moscow ? We should have a snowy smiley... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:35

Marina wrote:
From France (Paris) Smile

Val wrote:
Why do you put a big sun near Moscow ? We should have a snowy smiley... lol!
I don't know, Marish Razz :kataus: maybe because we have it so seldoom Sad :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:29

Umm...well, born in St.Petersburg, Russia flower , live in U.S.A., but my mom is French-Canadian and my dad is Russian...it's complicated... baaa

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:36

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Umm...well, born in St.Petersburg, Russia flower , live in U.S.A., but my mom is French-Canadian and my dad is Russian...it's complicated... baaa

loveall
Lyra
wow you are a nice mix,shake :farao:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:45

artonice wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

loveall
Lyra
wow you are a nice mix,shake :farao:

Yeah...a nice random mix...holidays can get really interesting, Shocked let me tell you! And depending on who is yelling at me when I'm in trouble, I get either Russian, French (even though I don't even really understand what's being said), or English, or even sometimes a random mixture of the three. It's like they forget what language they're speaking. lol! And then I start laughing and they get even more mad...Our names are definitely interesting as well...some Russian, some French, and some just random ones (like mine, for example...). lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:48

yes you are like:

ÏÐèâåò,My äîðîãèå Friends,How Äåëà? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 2:40

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Yes, complicated... but very interesting ! Smile And where do you live in USA ?
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 2:48

Georgia... sunny
And it's been raining lately, too!! :woow: I love the rain...

Marina, I love your avatar!! :dube:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 2:54

Canada. lol!

As Grace would say... bla-bla-bla see, i still remember! :kataus: It's cold. Very cold. It's snowy and cold. But sometimes... it's too cold... to even snow!!! Buh.. Only in winter, of course. Laughing :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:25

Canadia!!!! My mom is from there (as you obviously know) and my brother and sister were born there as well...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:33

Lyra wrote:
Canadia!!!! My mom is from there (as you obviously know) and my brother and sister were born there as well...

Yes!!! :kataus: But I'm from Ontari-ari-ario. :zy: You probably don't know that song, though. Laughing Did you live in Canada for a while, Lyra? :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:20

For a couple of years...from age 3-5. Right after we had moved from Russia... :sad2: I really don't remember it that well though...just that there was a lot of snow... lol!

No, I have to say I'm not familiar with the song. scratch

It really bugs my mother when I refer to Canada as Canadia...so of course I do it all the time to bug her...hehe...i'm really annoying at home. more than you would believe!! :dying:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:38

Lyra wrote:
For a couple of years...from age 3-5. Right after we had moved from Russia... :sad2: I really don't remember it that well though...just that there was a lot of snow... lol!

No, I have to say I'm not familiar with the song. scratch

It really bugs my mother when I refer to Canada as Canadia...so of course I do it all the time to bug her...hehe...i'm really annoying at home. more than you would believe!! :dying:

I hardly remember anything from when I was 3-5, either. Wink But... a lot of snow pretty much describes it. :kataus: Not really, some years are worse than others in Ottawa. Wink

I think you have to live in Ontario to know the song... :kataus:

Meh... we all have moments when we want to be really annoying. :kataus: Canadia? It sounds almost like it could have been part of Russia at one point. Shocked
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:42

lol! So, I remember one thing...

Yeah...Canadia...I have a talent for sarcasm and apparently I am too critical as well...I have gotten yelled at at school a fair amount because of my sarcasm...lol. I really need to get off the computer because I need to finish my homework!! Evil or Very Mad I don't like homework...AT ALL!!! And I still have to do math... Evil or Very Mad

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 12:30

from Hungary-Wherisvar
Back to top Go down
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 12:45

wow,in this forum there are members from everywhere,i want to say to admin big bravo to making this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 12:57

I'm from Bulgaria Alby & Max!!

artonice wrote:
i want to say to admin big bravo to making this forum!!!

yes!!! me too!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
atlantis
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 20:27

Cool Smile very nice, people you are here Smile
i am originaly from Georgia -Tbilisi , but now i live, i Bulgaria - Sofia Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 0:52

Vania wrote:
artonice wrote:
i want to say to admin big bravo to making this forum!!!

yes!!! me too!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Thank you so much, guys! Embarassed zvet Kisssssssssss :stari:

But it's not all our memberlist lol! Let's wait a bit Laughing we have our dear talented Rosee who is from Reunion Island.. Shocked Razz :stari: Meg from Japan heart2 Alex from Romania who is in Poland now sunny :stari: Maria is from Spain and Bea & Serena are from Portugal.. and we are all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump3:

I'd like actually say BRAVO & THANK YOU SO MUCH ALBENKA & MAX for this!!!! :respect: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:04

Lana wrote:
I hardly remember anything from when I was 3-5, either. Wink But... a lot of snow pretty much describes it. :kataus: Not really, some years are worse than others in Ottawa. Wink
I remember 3 things from when I was 2-5 :kataus:
1) My fall from the stairs.. I remember I was afraid to say this to my parents, but.. Erm.. I had some blood on my face and I didn't think of it :kataus: when dad saw me the first question was: "What is it?" "Where?" ""Upon your face!" "What?" "Blood!!!" lol!

2) Marina Anissina & Ilia Averbukh. It was on TV. I didn't remember the program well, I didn't remember their names.. only her name - Marina and the fact she was very-very cute & beautiful :luvzy: :zy:

3) A journey to the country with a friend Dasha :dube: we were eating cat's food and we liked it very much Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:

3) A journey to the country with a friend Dasha :dube: we were eating cat's food and we liked it very much Razz :kataus:

Now that's just random... :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 1:15

:dying: :dying: :dying:

Oh my god... :kataus: Lerochka, you are my hero!!! Kisssssssssss bla-bla-bla Your stories are absolutely the cutest thing and the last one is hilarious, sestrichka. :kataus:

1) I had heard this one, before. :kataus: It's cute, but a little sad. Smile You were afraid to tell your parents? shocked Little kids are funny that way. Wink

2) Oh yes!!! Laughing And after Marina and Ilia split, you haaaated Ilia for years, sestrichka!!!!! Twisted Evil :kataus: Seriously though, Marina is impossible to forget. :luvzy: I saw her and Gwendal for the first time in 2000. Their FD in Nice!!! :woow: :woow: zvet I wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks!!! :dube: lol!

3) You ate cat food? :kataus: Bwahaha! :kataus: So, did my younger cousin. bla-bla-bla I still tease him about it. :wink:

:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From which countrys you are?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: