Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From which countrys you are?

Go down 
+17
Teresa Dawn
Nata
marie
Bassoonee
Dasha
elusive
Reynnou
alexandra
atlantis
Vania
Lindi
Lana
russianskaterdiva
Marina
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
artonice
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 13:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
3) A journey to the country with a friend Dasha :dube: we were eating cat's food and we liked it very much Razz :kataus:
Seriously ?!? affraid I can't believe it... Oh yes, I can. One day, my brother ate rabbit's food !
Your little stories are so funny Val ! :kataus:

Lana wrote:
:Seriously though, Marina is impossible to forget. :luvzy: I saw her and Gwendal for the first time in 2000. Their FD in Nice!!! :woow: :woow: zvet I wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks!!! :dube: lol!
Hehe, yes ! And even now, I can't stop talking about them ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 15:53

Lana wrote:
:dying: :dying: :dying:

Oh my god... :kataus: Lerochka, you are my hero!!! Kisssssssssss bla-bla-bla Your stories are absolutely the cutest thing and the last one is hilarious, sestrichka. :kataus:
Thank you, sestrichka! reverance Razz The last one is very sad, Lanchik! Little sweet kittens had nothing to eat :kataus: Weep you see we ate all of their food!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Poor kittens Weep

Laur wrote:
1) I had heard this one, before. :kataus: It's cute, but a little sad. Smile You were afraid to tell your parents? shocked Little kids are funny that way. Wink
You know everything, Lanochka! Cool So none is surprised you knew the story Laughing I still don't know why I was so afraid to tell my parents.. maybe.. I thought they would abuse me? Suspect :kataus:

Laur wrote:
2) Oh yes!!! Laughing And after Marina and Ilia split, you haaaated Ilia for years, sestrichka!!!!! Twisted Evil :kataus:
Mwahaha!!! :kataus: it's for sure Laur knows everything better than Lerochka herself Razz

Laur wrote:
Seriously though, Marina is impossible to forget. :luvzy: I saw her and Gwendal for the first time in 2000. Their FD in Nice!!! :woow: :woow: zvet I wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks!!! :dube: lol!
Ohhh :dube: Marina with Gwendal.. Children were always impressed by her :dube: I remember Lenchik watched figure skating for the first time on TV: "I remember only one duet, Lerka!!! She had red hair! And he was blond. And she lifteeeed hiiiiiiiiiiiiim affraid Buh.. :woow: :stari: " "Ah, ok, Len, it's Marina Anissina Razz lol! " And Carmina Burana was so gorgeous :stari: Ah.. :dube:

Laur wrote:
3) You ate cat food? :kataus: Bwahaha! :kataus: So, did my younger cousin. bla-bla-bla I still tease him about it. :wink:
Ah oh, poor Lerochka Weep she seems to have the same lot Weep :kataus: she will be forever teased by her darling sestrichka Weep :teasing:
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 16:00

Marina wrote:
Seriously ?!? affraid I can't believe it... Oh yes, I can. One day, my brother ate rabbit's food !
Your little stories are so funny Val ! :kataus:
but.. but I was little!!! :kataus: I had no cats at home and when Dasha gave me "something" to eat I didn't know what it was :kataus: when I tasted & liked Dasha told me it was cat's food Razz :kataus: But it was too late :kataus: I liked it already :dying:

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
:Seriously though, Marina is impossible to forget. :luvzy: I saw her and Gwendal for the first time in 2000. Their FD in Nice!!! :woow: :woow: zvet I wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks!!! :dube: lol!
Hehe, yes ! And even now, I can't stop talking about them ! Laughing
Marina :stari: maybe she'll come to St.Petersbourg? Suspect :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 23:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Me ? Or the other Marina ? scratch :kataus: Yes, too much Marina... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 0:06

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Both!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 11:41

Marina wrote:

hehe, too much Marina in France, indeed Very Happy I met a French girl called Marina :kataus: who was born on December 3rd :kataus: (just as "our" Albenka :dube: )
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:57

Vania wrote:
hehe, too much Marina in France, indeed Very Happy
Not as much as in Russia I think (I bet this sentence is horrible drunken , so in French it will be better : pas autant qu'en Russie je pense ! Yes... better).
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 19:26

Ok, in this message I'll try to be on topic :kataus:

*MAGic diable* wrote:

But it's not all our memberlist lol! Let's wait a bit Laughing we have our dear talented Rosee who is from Reunion Island.. Shocked Razz :stari: Meg from Japan heart2 Alex from Romania who is in Poland now sunny :stari: Maria is from Spain and Bea & Serena are from Portugal.. and we are all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump3:

I'd like actually say BRAVO & THANK YOU SO MUCH ALBENKA & MAX for this!!!! :respect: :stari:

Yes, I'm from Romania, currently living in Poland (and I want snow...can't wait to walk in the snow and fight with it. Ah, the smell of winter Smile Lerochka, can you find a smiley like a snowflake?!)

But Lerochka, what you and the other girls don't know is that....is that....
I know Hungarian from my mother who knows the language from her mother and so on, so on. And even though they were living on nowadays Romanian territory, back then that area belonged to Austro-Hungarian Empire.

And..my grandfather was born in Germany.

and that's all Smile

Mybe Albena and Maxim don't know this, but they managed to get us together. I don't know about you but I feel I have some friends here. And I was always skeptikal about relations through internet...but, you proved me wrong. So, I'm not sure which one of you is "responsable" Razz. Anyway thank you Albena, Maxim and Lerka :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 19:38

*MAGic diable* wrote:

3) A journey to the country with a friend Dasha :dube: we were eating cat's food and we liked it very much Razz :kataus:

Lerkaaaa....... lol!
Mwhaha!!!
Do you remeber the taste?! :kataus:

Because, I remember the taste of the soap I ate. It was green and it had intense smell of apples. And I tasted it, I took a big bite...yack!!! Pffff
Children shouldn't receive objects that have some specific good scent. Of course. D'oh, they will eat it! Erm..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 22:04

Alex wrote:
I know Hungarian from my mother who knows the language from her mother and so on, so on. And even though they were living on nowadays Romanian territory, back then that area belonged to Austro-Hungarian Empire.

And..my grandfather was born in Germany.
Oh, that's interesting. Very Happy So, you have Hungarian roots. I love family histories like that. Actually, I'm fond of genealogy (I made my family tree. I worked about my mother's family, and my father worked about his family. It's fascinating, I learned many interesting things).

alexandra wrote:
Because, I remember the taste of the soap I ate. It was green and it had intense smell of apples. And I tasted it, I took a big bite...yack!!! Pffff
You ate a soap ?!? Pffff
OK, I have seen everything possible here I think... Between Val and her cat's food, and Alex and her green soap... :blink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 19:09

Marina wrote:

You ate a soap ?!? Pffff
OK, I have seen everything possible here I think... Between Val and her cat's food, and Alex and her green soap... :blink:

lol! yes, because of the smell. It was so good that I couldn't help it. And I knew that people aren't supposed to eat soap but I was thinking that "Ehh...they don't know a thing, they don't know what's good and bad" :teasing:

Last edited by on Wed 22 Nov - 19:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 19:17

alexandra wrote:
[quote="Marina

You ate a soap ?!? Pffff
Quote :

lol! yes, because of the smell. It was so good that I couldn't help it. And I knew that people aren't supposed to eat soap but I was thinking that "Ehh...they don't know a thing, they don't know what's good and bad" :teasing:

Hahaha, you are speaking about a SOAP :smile: the first time I've read the message, I thought you speak about a SOUP :kataus: and I wondered what is so strange about that - well, Alex ate a soup, ok. Am I supposed to laugh? and I've read it again and again :blush2: and now I see it was a soap :blush2: hehe, I'm quite distracted today! Erm..

Crazee At least, you were very clean inside Crazee

Bye!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 21:41

alexandra wrote:

But Lerochka, what you and the other girls don't know is that....is that....
I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!! lol! mwahaha!!! Alex forgot she told us that Razz bla-bla-bla

Quote :
And I was always skeptikal about relations through internet...but, you proved me wrong. So, I'm not sure which one of you is "responsable" Razz. Anyway thank you Albena, Maxim and Lerka :<33:
Yes! Bravo! It's the same with me!!!! I was always sceptical about relations through internet, too :blush2: But now.. Kisssssssssss :xxxxx: Kisssssssssss When I was smaller my mother tried to convince me there was not "normal" people who talked on various forums :kataus: :dying: Poor mom!!! :kataus: Now she has to own she was so so so super wrong :zy: :kataus:

And.. Laughing I do remember the taste! Razz How could I put it into my mouth!!! Buh.. :kataus: Once I wanted to taste soAp (not soUp Laughing ), too, but I didn't Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 12:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:

When I was smaller my mother tried to convince me there was not "normal" people who talked on various forums :kataus: :dying: Poor mom!!!

It wasn't normal once, but now ... :kataus: :kataus: I can't live without Internet, I'm crazy, I know :blush2: but I can't imagine my life without Internet, without the forum affraid

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Once I wanted to taste soAp (not soUp Laughing ), too, but I didn't Razz

Soup, ok, I understood :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 20:57

I ate dirt when i was 2...it tasted NASTY!! Hehe...Lerka, your mom was right. There are no NORMAL people in various forums, or at least this one. All of us are down right Crazee ...and proud of it as well... :kataus:

I can't live without internet either. Mine was down for 4 days and it was driving me crazy because I couldn't check my e-mail, reply on the forum (and I knew I would have A LOT to reply to :blink: ), or do pretty much anything! And I have been home all of these days because we had Thanksgiving break...random American holidays are nice at times!! :cheer: Well, I have about a million more messages to read and reply to :dube: , then I have to do my hw Pffff .

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Hello!   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 0:57

I'm new in the forum and i'm french girl from Périgueux (in south west).
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 1:04

Reynnou wrote:
I'm new in the forum and i'm french girl from Périgueux (in south west).
Super! Bravo! Super! Bravo! Bienvenue à toi!!!!! zvet :stari: :welcome: Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

PostSubject: Merci   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 1:10

Merci merci :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 1:18

De rien de rien! :xxxxx: J'espére que tu vas profiter ton sejour avec nous!!! Razz :respect: Wheee!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

PostSubject: Oui   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 1:31

Le forum est plutot simpa donc je vais m'amuser.
But i don't speak english very well (but i understand it) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 1:42

Reynnou wrote:
Le forum est plutot simpa donc je vais m'amuser.
But i don't speak english very well (but i understand it) Rolling Eyes
:wink: Oui, c'est vrai Razz Laughing
It's not a problem! Wink we don't speak brilliant english either Very Happy (except some persons from the USA, Canada & Great Britain drunken ), still we talk and we understand each other! Basketball If you don't understand something or don't know the word in english, just write in in french or ask us in french! There are lots of people who know french! :wink:
bisous zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 2:49

Hey ! Hey! Welcome Reynnou !!!

*MAGic diable* wrote:
If you don't understand something or don't know the word in english, just write in in french or ask us in french! There are lots of people who know french! :wink:
Oui, pas de problème, le français est la 2è langue ici je pense, beaucoup de gens le comprennent, et Rosee et moi nous sommes françaises aussi (3 French girls !!! hehe, great !).
(there are no problem about it, I think that French is our second language on the forum, many people here understand it. And Rosee and me are French too !).

Have fun ! :toodoo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:24

Welcome Reynnou :welcome: It's not the Welcome section, but nevermind, that's the first one I saw your messages! Don't worry, many of us understand french, as the other girls said, as for me - my english is not perfect either :blush2:
So, you're French too! Hey! Lerochka, what do you think, can we make now the special section for french-speaking girls (boys)? :wink:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:40

Vania wrote:
Lerochka, what do you think, can we make now the special section for french-speaking girls (boys)? :wink:
Yes !!! poklon poklon poklon And Lana too asked for it... Actually, I don't need the French section anymore because I think that I have imrpoved my English since I'm here, but it would be funny I think ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 0:22

Marina wrote:
Vania wrote:
Lerochka, what do you think, can we make now the special section for french-speaking girls (boys)? :wink:
Yes !!! poklon poklon poklon And Lana too asked for it... Actually, I don't need the French section anymore because I think that I have imrpoved my English since I'm here, but it would be funny I think ! Very Happy
Yay for you, Marish!!! zvet As for the french section, I just thought about it and.. Razz yesssss!!! W eare going to have it! :teasing: Look! :stari: baaa loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From which countrys you are?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: