Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From which countrys you are?

Go down 
+17
Teresa Dawn
Nata
marie
Bassoonee
Dasha
elusive
Reynnou
alexandra
atlantis
Vania
Lindi
Lana
russianskaterdiva
Marina
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
artonice
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 23:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I start loving Moscow much more, knowing so many people I love & care about want to visit it.. to come.. Alex.. Lanochka, Vania.. Mariiiiiiiiiishka!!!!!! heart2 heart2 :stari: I'm waiting for you, giiirllllssss!!!!!!!!! ohhhh :stari:
I love Moscow.. :dube: but I have another city I prefer.. baaa :stari:

I want to see Moscow, Sank-Petersburg...I want to go to Russia so much!!! You're waiting!? Hmm..I'll be there this week, I'm not sure when exactly. But I'll let you know. Buh..
Lerochka, you should love Moscow more & more!! Smile You do have reasons to do so :stari: But I understand the thing with favourite city :wink:

Love you too Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:04

alexandra wrote:
But I'll let you know. Buh..
Gooooooood Alex Razz Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

Quote :
Lerochka, you should love Moscow more & more!! Smile You do have reasons to do so :stari: But I understand the thing with favourite city :wink:
I know that you understand zvet baaa I know one tiny thing that can make me looovvvvvvvee Moscow :kataus: I think Marina knows it, too! :zy: :wink: :kataus: lol! Crazee
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:14

Lerka wrote:
I start loving Moscow much more, knowing so many people I love & care about want to visit it.. to come.. Alex.. Lanochka, Vania.. Mariiiiiiiiiishka!!!!!! heart2 heart2 :stari: I'm waiting for you, giiirllllssss!!!!!!!!! ohhhh :stari:

Weep Weep Weep I want to gooooo... Buh.. Seriously. Razz I'm going to visit Moscow, eventually. :lmd: :dube: It just may take a liiiiitle while. :wink: Erm.. I should really listen when my mom says that money can be used for things other than clothing. :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I know that you understand zvet baaa I know one tiny thing that can make me looovvvvvvvee Moscow :kataus: I think Marina knows it, too! :zy: :wink: :kataus: lol! Crazee

just one tiny thing?! Shocked
I know it too!?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:22

alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

I know it too!?
I think if you think well you will find it, too Razz bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:23

Lana wrote:
Weep Weep Weep I want to gooooo... Buh.. Seriously. Razz
I know! Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! zvet
Quote :
I'm going to visit Moscow, eventually. :lmd: :dube: It just may take a liiiiitle while. :wink: Erm.. I should really listen when my mom says that money can be used for things other than clothing. :zy: lol!
something other than clothing?? Is that possible??? Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :teasing: lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 0:31

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

I know it too!?
I think if you think well you will find it, too Razz bla-bla-bla

Hmm..a tiny thing for which you absolutely love Moscow...
But I can think of more than one. And not tiny Smile
I'll try harder Wink I'll sleep on it Sleep
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 1:02

Lerka wrote:
something other than clothing?? Is that possible??? Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :teasing: lol!

Erm... Erm..
No.
Razz Razz Razz
Just kidding! Laughing I paid for Calgary 100% by myself. :respect: So, if I started saving... I could totally go to Moscow!!! :luvzy: :lmd: Razz
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 1:42

Quote :
It's verrrry good, Anechka !
*MAGic diable*, Kisssssssssss

Quote :
Wooow.. what a presentation of my hometown I even.. agree with this very phrase - it "combines incompatible things, people...!" it's soo true!!!
I start loving Moscow much more, knowing so many people I love & care about want to visit it.. to come.. Alex.. Lanochka, Vania.. Mariiiiiiiiiishka!!!!!! I'm waiting for you, giiirllllssss!!!!!!!!!
Moscow is my hometown too.
And WE are waiting for guests! Yahoooo!!! Rose Bravo!

Welcome girls! Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 1:57

Anna wrote:

Welcome girls! Ugu-ugu

Sooooo many girls here want to visit Moscow!!!!! Bravo! :wink: It really looks like a beautiful city!!!! :luvzy: lovely heart hehe. Laughing So, maybe you will get guests! zvet sunny
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 2:06

Lana wrote:
Anna wrote:

Welcome girls! Ugu-ugu

Sooooo many girls here want to visit Moscow!!!!! Bravo! :wink: It really looks like a beautiful city!!!! :luvzy: lovely heart hehe. Laughing So, maybe you will get guests! zvet sunny

Just "may be"??? SURE!!!!!!!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
SaraSofia
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
SaraSofia

Number of posts : 45
Residence : Montreal, QC
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 3:53

I'm complicated lol!

I was born in Bucharest, Romania and given a name with ties to Bulgaria Wink thanks to my father being away in Sofia, Bulgaria at the time. My mother is actually from Ukraine, but lived in Romania for a LONG time. Dad is from Romania. Because we travelled alot, all 4 kids in my family were born in different places! Weird Laughing I was born in Romania, my older brother was born in Slovakia and my younger sisters (the twin terrors) were born in Austria. But just before my brother turned 18, he said we had to pick one place and stay there!! So my father said "Why not Canada?" and we moved to Canada to 'settle' down Smile

Now we live just outside of Montreal, but my mom says we are all "Montreal City Kids" now! We have been here for 12 years and I looooove it here!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 11:55

Passion wrote:

I start loving Moscow much more, knowing so many people I love & care about want to visit it.. to come.. Alex.. Lanochka, Vania.. Mariiiiiiiiiishka!!!!!! I'm waiting for you, giiirllllssss!!!!!!!!!

Welcome girls! Ugu-ugu[/quote]

OOOH, I want so much visit Moscow Rolling Eyes and St.Petersburg! Maybe this year scratch :disap:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 11:56

SaraSofia wrote:
I'm complicated lol!

My mother is actually from Ukraine, but lived in Romania for a LONG time. Dad is from Romania. Because we travelled alot, all 4 kids in my family were born in different places! Weird Laughing I was born in Romania, my older brother was born in Slovakia and my younger sisters (the twin terrors) were born in Austria.

Woow, you're a real "international" family Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 17:10

Passion wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Is "probably" better? zvet
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 15:14

Lana wrote:
Passion wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Is "probably" better? zvet

Undoubtedly...it is! :vo: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 16:10

SaraSofia wrote:
I'm complicated lol!

I was born in Bucharest, Romania and given a name with ties to Bulgaria Wink thanks to my father being away in Sofia, Bulgaria at the time. My mother is actually from Ukraine, but lived in Romania for a LONG time. Dad is from Romania. Because we travelled alot, all 4 kids in my family were born in different places! Weird Laughing I was born in Romania, my older brother was born in Slovakia and my younger sisters (the twin terrors) were born in Austria. But just before my brother turned 18, he said we had to pick one place and stay there!! So my father said "Why not Canada?" and we moved to Canada to 'settle' down Smile

Now we live just outside of Montreal, but my mom says we are all "Montreal City Kids" now! We have been here for 12 years and I looooove it here!

Shocked Shocked It's quite fascinating!! I think it was hard for your parents to travel with children but I think they also enjoyed it a lot...
And now you settled Smile
Thanks for telling your story Smile

and you have twins...'twin terrors'!? lol! lol! I wanted twins when I was little, now I'm not so sure anymore Smile

See you,
Hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Kat
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Kat

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Sofia

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 16:18

I'm from Bulgaria, I live in Sofia, but I was born in Bourgas. I think there's no one here, who comes from Bourgas, so for the non-Bulgarians - this is the second biggest city on the Bulgarian Black sea coast. I love it very much and I miss it a lot, as well as the sea. saaad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 16:26

Kat wrote:
I'm from Bulgaria, I live in Sofia, but I was born in Bourgas. I think there's no one here, who comes from Bourgas, so for the non-Bulgarians - this is the second biggest city on the Bulgarian Black sea coast. I love it very much and I miss it a lot, as well as the sea. saaad

Maybe when you'll have time, you can show us photos. I would love to see the Black Sea from a Bulgarian perspective. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 16:35

Kat wrote:

Ice Princess is from Burgas, but she doesn't visit the forum very often Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 22:28

And I am originally from Bulgaria (with both parents Bulgarian scratch compared to the mix here ...boring, ha? Wink ), live in US(actually close to Newark, DE affraid ), think of moving to Russia or Canada... I miss winter wonderlands and chaos. Cool My better half is from Russia. cat
Back to top Go down
SaraSofia
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
SaraSofia

Number of posts : 45
Residence : Montreal, QC

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 23:54

Quote :
and you have twins...'twin terrors'!? lol! lol! I wanted twins when I was little, now I'm not so sure anymore Smile

See you,
Hugs,
Alex

Yes!! My older brother Max is great. He's nice. But the twins - Mikkeline and Mylene - are beautiful and they know it!! They are much easier to live with now, but when they were little, they always gave Max and I a hard time! But I love them just the same Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From which countrys you are?   From which countrys you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From which countrys you are?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: