Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures of our home country (town)

Go down 
+32
whitemask
MARI
Petra
Swetis
Ivana
mikkie14
shoegirl
risha_11
dobrovesta
Kat
cute_n_gorgeous
Marta
aline
*~rachel~*
Marina
Teresa Dawn
Albinka
Bea
rosee
Serena
Lana
Elfaria
Lindi
Elv
Maria
Grace
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
christie
OlEnka
marie
Vania
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Pictures of our home country (town) Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 15:36

Hi! What do you think about the idea to put here photos of our home country or town? In this way we can learn more about each other sunny
I put some photos from Bulgaria, I hope the link will open, if not, I will upload it again. The first two are from Plovdiv where I work and live, the other 3 - from the mountain of Pirin - one of the most beautiful mountains in Bulgaria.
Enjoy it! sunny
http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s41000569pq.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s41000293wq.jpg
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s41000668lc.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s41000724jz.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s41000914lv.jpg
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:36

here are some pics from Sofia! bounce
the cathedral Alexander Nevski
Pictures of our home country (town) Alnevskin
Boulevard 'Tsar Osvoboditel'
Pictures of our home country (town) IMG_4324
Bulgarian academy of science
Pictures of our home country (town) Ban
the statue of St. Sofia
Pictures of our home country (town) Bb
Hotel Radisson SAS and the statue of king Alexander the second(the liberator)
Pictures of our home country (town) Pamcarosv
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 1:33

hi everyone :-) I live in Ukraine and probably later will post here some pics, and for now I just wanted to say that in sommer 2005 I visited Bulgaria, and I liked it very-very much! Smile Unfortunately I wasn't in Sofia, but Belogradchik, Rousse and Vidin were great! Very Happy Especially Belogradchik nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 10:47

Yes, Belogradchik is very nice.
Мария, можеш ли да ми обясниш как сложи снимките направо във форума, аз вчера се измъчих докато постна линковете shocked
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 21:35

Vania wrote:
Yes, Belogradchik is very nice.
Мария, можеш ли да ми обясниш как сложи снимките направо във форума, аз вчера се измъчих докато постна линковете shocked

ami kato pi6e6 syob6tenieto ima edin buton 'image' natiska6 go predi da napi6e6 linka i posle pak go natiska6 sled linka uli pyk ograjda6 linka s Pictures of our home country (town) Url
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Number of posts : 22
Residence : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 10:44

oh girls,
it's such pleasure for me to see pictures of Sofia! I just fell in love with this city, I love Sofia so much! I was there last summer. Actually I was in Bulgaria for 2 weeks in Nesebr, and had a trip all over the country for couple of days by bus, and I visited Plovdiv (I like it too!), Rila Monastery and Sofia (and of course many other small towns on our way), and I love, love, love SOFIA!!!! I was almost crying leaving this city, and I had a lot of pictures, because I wanted to take a picture on every street:) I would give you the link to my photo album, but there is a lot of me there:) but if you still want, I will:)
all your pictures are so familiar....
very nice, very cozy...
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 20:44

christie wrote:
oh girls,
it's such pleasure for me to see pictures of Sofia! I just fell in love with this city, I love Sofia so much! I was there last summer. Actually I was in Bulgaria for 2 weeks in Nesebr, and had a trip all over the country for couple of days by bus, and I visited Plovdiv (I like it too!), Rila Monastery and Sofia (and of course many other small towns on our way), and I love, love, love SOFIA!!!! I was almost crying leaving this city, and I had a lot of pictures, because I wanted to take a picture on every street:) I would give you the link to my photo album, but there is a lot of me there:) but if you still want, I will:)
all your pictures are so familiar....
very nice, very cozy...

oh, it's such a pleasure to hear such things about my hometown from a person from another country! :queen: flower :vo: I love it because I've always lived here so I can't be objective when it comes to talking about Sofia.(I hope the stray dogs were freindly with you Laughing ). I just adore Nessebar-it's the most beautiful and charming town at the Black Sea coast-and in sunny beach is a great deal of fun-it's a wonderful resort, very popular with Germans
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 21:57

Sofia seems really beautiful (i'd like to visit that some time..maybe when i'll visit albena and maxim Wink what a dream!). It actually has similar arhitecture with Romania, at least parts of it. Bulgaria and Romania share pretty much same history as well (there are still major diferences but still).

I'd like to show you so many pictures with Romania and some of the great cities but i can not decide which one to show you...my town, arhitecture, buildings, nature?

let me know if you are willing to watch many photos..and then i'll post them. otherwise i'll have to do another selection. although history pieces and arhitecture is great, they/we do not preserve them as we should...it's a shame..

(i love moscow...i've seen some photos)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 22:02

Forgot to add that we have a couple of medieval towns...one is sibiu - the cultural capital of europe next year. We received help in order to take care and repair the city. The other one is Sighisoara. It's the most oldest alive city in Europe. Beautiful...in summer there is a medieval festival over there...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 15:21

christie wrote:
oh girls,
it's such pleasure for me to see pictures of Sofia! I just fell in love with this city, I love Sofia so much!
Yes, girls...
thank you soo much for posting views of Sofia!!! :stari:
I love Bulgaria and Sofia very much :woow: although I have never been there.. *sigh* I wish one day I could!!!
And Belogradchik is a wonderful place, I agree!!! bg2
just look... heart2 :woow:
Pictures of our home country (town) R1
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 16:59

If anyone explains me how to add fotos here, I could add some pics which I have made in Belogradchik Smile I love that place
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 22:37

do you happen to want more pics of Sofia and Nessebar?

here are some of Nessebar

Pictures of our home country (town) Metropolia

Pictures of our home country (town) Nessebar-front

Pictures of our home country (town) Nessebar%20causeway%20windmill

Pictures of our home country (town) Around%20Old%20Nessebar%20D

Pictures of our home country (town) Nessebar

Pictures of our home country (town) Nessebar_2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 10:53

OlEnka wrote:
If anyone explains me how to add fotos here, I could add some pics which I have made in Belogradchik Smile I love that place

Hi, Olenka, to add a photo click on a INSERT AN IMAGE button, then browse for the photo in your pc.[/img]
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 22:58

Vania, thank you! zvet

my pics of Belogradchik
Pictures of our home country (town) 18ce

Pictures of our home country (town) 30ps

Pictures of our home country (town) 42si

Pictures of our home country (town) 51nz2

Pictures of our home country (town) 69mj[/center]
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 23:09

Ohh, OlEnka!! Your pics are so so soo beautiful!!!! zvet :woow: :stari:
Thank you for sharing them!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 23:24

MAGic diable, I'm glad you like them! Very Happy zvet
and I have more )) probably I'll put them here, a bit later Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 6:12

I think this is a very good idea! :vo: I really love some of the pictures you girls have posted already-- Bulgaria looks so beautiful and interesting. I am always very jealous of places that have such a long history, because here in the US we just don't have anything like that. :|

I think probably most people have seen pictures already of the most famous places where I live (in Washington, D.C.), like the White House, and the Capitol buildings, and the famous monuments, so I'll try to find some things which are a little more unusual. Smile

This is a picture of the cherry trees on the Tidal Basin (part of the Potomac River) which were given to the U.S. by Japan in 1912. Every year they bloom in late March/early April, and it's really pretty. (In the background is the Washington Monument)
Pictures of our home country (town) Dscn0297

This is the Washington National Cathedral. It's an Episcopal/Anglican church, and it's absolutely huge! Shocked But not very old... they started building it in 1907 and only finished it in 1990! :kataus:
Pictures of our home country (town) Dc-national-cathedral

This, in fact, is the oldest surving building in Washington. It is very creatively called the "Old Stone House" :kataus: and was built in 1765.
Pictures of our home country (town) Nw26
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 10:39

Oooh, Grace, I like very much your photos Smile especially the second one. It's very beautiful. It's true that Washington is popular mainly with the White House and other buildings, but your pictures show things that are not so popular (at least for the not-americans) but are also beautiful Wink
Thanks for these photos!
Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 3:10

Pictures of our home country (town) 116vr
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 3:19

Dear girls!!!

After many...many tries Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed ,I succeeded in posting one image of the popular festival Of SANFERMINES IN PAMPLONA!!!

I had promissed myself that I would not go to sleep before resoving this!!! geek

YOU MUST THINK I AM PRETTY CLUMSY Embarassed and a :jokerhehehe!!

Pictures of our home country (town) Pamplona0ed

this is merry and colourful spain when the bulls are let free on the streets!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 3:25

Some more images of the festival!!
Pictures of our home country (town) 104zx

Pictures of our home country (town) 104zx

IT is like this WITH THE BULLS ON THE STREETS!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 3:38

AND THE BEST OF THE FESTIVAL!!! affraid

Pictures of our home country (town) Pamplonabulls200x3202oh

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 8:45

A funny pic of my city Wink
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 20:30

This the the place where i live(in winter)

http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pilisplazavorosvar350dd.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pilisplazavorosvar395eq.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pilisplazavorosvar760no.jpg

This is Pilisvorosvar

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 21:37

All these pics are beautiful! I really like the idea! Girls, you rule! I hope that someday i will be able to see all these cities. I have been only in New York, Annapolis, Towson and Baltimore... Hopefully, I will have some more experience... Wink

So, now on the theme...

I live in Botevgrad, Bulgaria. A small town 60 km away from Sofia. But I spend one month of the year in Tzarevo - the most wonderful place on this earth for me! Actually w have a house there because it is my father's hometown. And also from one interview I understood that Albenka and Max spend their vacation in Sozopol or in Tzarevo... I was amazed! I hope that this year luck will be on my side.. and i will meet them by chance somewhere in the streets!

Here is one beautiful sunset... I just lvoe it!

Pictures of our home country (town) Imgp028556cz.th
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our home country (town)   Pictures of our home country (town) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our home country (town)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next