Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The article you all are waiting for..

Go down 
+5
Lana
Serena
Grace
Maria
*MAGic diable*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 0:48

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
I don't know how to explain the state I'm in right now. The article, all the messages you wrote made me very, very sad..I'm very disappointed on one side, than angry on the other side, or sympathetic to some of the things you wrote...
I have mixed feelings again and none of them is good, no emotions, no happines, no thrill...just bitter feelings, saddness.

YOU PUT ALL THIS DOWN SO WELL!

I agree! It's very sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 7:34

Maria wrote:
OMG!!! THAT'S so horrible!!! pale pale
IT ALMOST SOUNDS UNBELIVABLE! Shocked Shocked Shocked
THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SHAME AT ALL...HAVE THEY??? Shocked Shocked
Well, quite honestly, it's not the coaches I wonder about in these situations, it's the parents. Who in their right mind would entrust their child's health to a person known to be sexually abusive towards their students? To me, that will always remain the real mystery. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 17:48

OHHH!!!

Grace, ...I have learned a lot of things about skating since you began sharing your experience as a coach with us!
And, I think that all you tell us is very interesting and all your comments ar full of common sense!
So, I want to thank you for all the messages you have posted, which have helped me and all of us us to get to know skating better! poklon sunny flower

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 17:50

Bea wrote:

Grace, ...I have learned a lot of things about skating since you began sharing your experience as a coach with us!

Grace, you're a coach! Embarassed I didn't knew that Rolling Eyes I thought Z is a coach, or probably you both are scratch
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 20:04

Vania wrote:
Bea wrote:

Grace, you're a coach! Embarassed I didn't knew that Rolling Eyes I thought Z is a coach, or probably you both are scratch
Well, I was a coach for a very very long time, until this past winter. Now, though, since I have finally finished my education and am looking for a non-skating job, actually I am a judge. I haven't wanted to admit it because judges are so unpopular. Please don't hate me. :kataus:

Thank you for your kind note, Bea! I love this sport so much, and I love to tell people about it, so I am glad to hear that I am not boring people. I only hope I'm not depressing them either. Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 20:13

Grace wrote:
Vania wrote:
Bea wrote:

Well, I was a coach for a very very long time, until this past winter. Now, though, since I have finally finished my education and am looking for a non-skating job, actually I am a judge. I haven't wanted to admit it because judges are so unpopular. Please don't hate me. :kataus:

WowwWww!!!!!!!

Uhuuuu!!!!!

Grace you really amaze me...everytime. First the languages, then all the infos abt skating, then the coaching stuff, the schools you made, the jobs you want...and now, a judge?!!?

When did you had time to do all this?! To learn and practice everything?!!

I'm a bit shocked..I confess shocked I really don't know what to say!!! But in a way, I'm really, really glad we have a judge among us. This way you can correct us anytime we are wrong or out of line...Hehe...you are a judge and most of the time, you think the same about the skaters as we do. This makes me really confident on the choises I made, on what I like and dislike..

Wow...nice to know you, again Wink
:respect:

Of course i don't hate you..that would be incredibly stupid. As long as you don't favorize Navka and take bribes lol! I'm sorry, I'm kidding..I know you are not like that. nooo nooo Not in a million years..nooo . I apreciate you even more..I like you more :vo:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 21:18

alexandra wrote:
WowwWww!!!!!!!

Uhuuuu!!!!!

Grace you really amaze me...everytime. First the languages, then all the infos abt skating, then the coaching stuff, the schools you made, the jobs you want...and now, a judge?!!?
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Shocked I'm not so amazing! I don't feel amazing. I just feel like a normal person. Smile

Quote :
When did you had time to do all this?! To learn and practice everything?!!
I don't know! I spent most of my time in university travelling back and forth to train, after that it got a little bit easier but to keep training all through law school was very difficult, too... I don't know! I just did it. I wanted it really badly and I did it. Actually, I had a job interview today, and they were very impressed with my skating (even though the job is not related to skating at all) and they said they really like to get people who have been high level athletes because those people are so disciplined. lol! So, if you have ever been very serious about a sport, stay involved somehow (coach, judge, whatever) and keep it on your CV or resume, because sometimes people will be very impressed! lol!

I have only had one year off of serious training since I was 4 years old, so all of this is actually very normal to me! :kataus: When I was 15 I took a year off of everything and was very bored Sleep and kept asking my non-athlete friends, "So... what do you do with all this free time???" I went right back to training after that. :kataus: The trade-off, of course, is that I have never had very much time for a personal life. Razz

Quote :
Of course i don't hate you..that would be incredibly stupid. As long as you don't favorize Navka and take bribes lol!
Well, you know, education is very expensive in the U.S.... so after finishing three degrees I have a lot of debt... bribes would help me pay back my student loans! lol!

Quote :
I'm sorry, I'm kidding..I know you are not like that. nooo nooo Not in a million years..nooo . I apreciate you even more..I like you more :vo:
:kataus: Don't worry, everyone makes those jokes to me now. Sometimes I even think they're funny. Wink zvet zvet heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 21:34

Grace WROTE!

Quote :
actually I am a judge.[/size] I haven't wanted to admit it because judges are so unpopular. Please don't hate me. :kataus:

I AM VERY IMPRESSED!
AND OF COUSE WE DON'T HATE YOu...BECAUSE THERE ARE JUDGES, AND JUDGES!
Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

I rmember tat some months ago , before or after the Olympis you wrote that you considerating it!!!
SOOOO...YOU FINALLY MADE YOUR DECISION! sunny

I AM GLAD FOR YOU AND I HOPE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 21:37

Grace also wrote!
Quote :
I have only had one year off of serious training since I was 4 years old, so all of this is actually very normal to me! :kataus: When I was 15 I took a year off of everything and was very bored Sleep and kept asking my non-athlete friends, "So... what do you do with all this free time???"

OHHH GRACE! YOU SOUND SO SWEET!

WHY DON'T YOU WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A COACH!?
I THINK IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING!!! heart2 heart2

UN MONTON DE BESOS!!! :woow: :woow: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jun - 22:47

GRACE who was a coach :vo: and now is a judge :vo: wrote!

Quote :
I have only had one year off of serious training since I was 4 years old, so all of this is actually very normal to me! :kataus: When I was 15 I took a year off of everything and was very bored Sleep and kept asking my non-athlete friends, "So... what do you do with all this free time???" I went right back to training after that. :kataus: The trade-off, of course, is that I have never had very much time for a personal life. :

I did not know you were a coach, although I always found evrything you wrote very impoertant and interesting!
I wish you good luck as a judge and please be fair!! flower flower

I also wish you have a wonderful personal :<33: life! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jun - 7:00

Maria wrote:
OHHH GRACE! YOU SOUND SO SWEET!
Embarassed zvet

Quote :
WHY DON'T YOU WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A COACH!?
I THINK IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING!!! heart2 heart2
I would actually like to do this someday, but as long as I'm judging, it's not very practical, because of course I would have to name people that I had good experiences with, and people I had bad experiences with, and then everyone would think I was biased towards or against people and it would be a huge mess. shocked Also I don't know if so very many people would be interested in reading it. :kataus:

Anyway, this is quite enough talk about me! baaa zvet I'm sure I'm not any more interesting than anyone else here. Embarassed Razz loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jun - 10:08

Maria wrote:
Grace WROTE!

Quote :
actually I am a judge.[/size] I haven't wanted to admit it because judges are so unpopular. Please don't hate me. :kataus:

I AM VERY IMPRESSED!
AND OF COUSE WE DON'T HATE YOu...BECAUSE THERE ARE JUDGES, AND JUDGES!

Dear Grace, of course we don't hate you :dube:, Maria is right - there are judges and JUDGES. I'm sure you're objective :respect:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jun - 19:32

As for me..I think it's very interesting that we have a judge heee in the forum!! Razz Razz Razz

And if by any chace Albie and Max stay sunny sunny ...we can rely on Grace to tell us everything she thinks about the judging :vo:

And, Of course, that applies to the other skaters as well! :vo:

Having you here with us is wondrful, Grace!
:<33: heart2
It was wonderful when you were a coach...and It is wonderful now that uou are a judge!!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jun - 13:38

Grace, I'd be honoured to read your future book. I hope you will write one and you will tell us about it Wink
Of course, you can't really mention names right now, while judging, but somewhere in the future...you may Embarassed Embarassed

I think there are many people who like figure-skating and who would like to read books about this sport. So, don't worry, people are interested in it. Already, see?! :kataus: :kataus:

Thank you querida Maria, queridinha Bea, dear Serena for what you said about my message here. It was very sweet of you heart2 very nice. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to thank you. I'd love to have a heart of a poet, but unfortunatelly I don't. I tried writing poems, to express some ideas....Bad tries. Nothing came out properly. But your sweet words are somehow encouraging. I really meant everything I wrote. Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jun - 14:38

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Thank you querida Maria, queridinha Bea, dear Serena for what you said about my message here. It was very sweet of you heart2 very nice. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to thank you. I'd love to have a heart of a poet, but unfortunatelly I don't. I tried writing poems, to express some ideas....Bad tries. Nothing came out properly. But your sweet words are somehow encouraging. I really meant everything I wrote. Kisses :<33

I SIMPLY LOVED WHAT YOU WROTE , TOO! YOU ARE VERY SWEET AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS VERY, VERY WELL!!

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 0:03

Alex wrote!
Quote :
Thank you querida Maria, queridinha Bea, dear Serena for what you said about my message here. It was very sweet of you heart2 very nice. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to thank you. I'd love to have a heart of a poet, but unfortunatelly I don't. I tried writing poems, to express some ideas....Bad tries. Nothing came out properly. But your sweet words are somehow encouraging. I really meant everything I wrote. Kisses :<33:

ALEX!! I love you heart2 Everything you wrote in that message was so beautiful! So similar to all the things I wanted to say..but wasn't able to! nooo saaad That message was sooo ,,,was like a cry from the heart :stari: heart2 from your heart and from mine too! heart2 :dube:

THANKS, ONCE AGAIN!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 4:41

Maria wrote:

ALEX!! I love you heart2 Everything you wrote in that message was so beautiful! So similar to all the things I wanted to say..but wasn't able to! nooo saaad That message was sooo ,,,was like a cry from the heart :stari: heart2 from your heart and from mine too! heart2 :dube:

THANKS, ONCE AGAIN!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Maria and Serena you are incredibly nice to say this. I'm really blushing right now, I don't really know how to answer . But If you think I was able to write what you felt exactly and express two cries, it's even better. heart2 I'm sure that all of us have these feelings and felt really bad when reading the interview Sad
Also everything you wrote, along with the article, had an impact on me. So, please don't suggest your words weren't poweful enough. They were and are!!
I like reading every message here. Maria dear, yourmessages are always passionate and cute. I think I understand your feelings when reading one..I hope Wink

Many, many hugs and kisses.. ohhhh

I really am a bit embarassed/shy about this Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 7:31

alexandra wrote:
Grace, I'd be honoured to read your future book. I hope you will write one and you will tell us about it Wink
Of course, you can't really mention names right now, while judging, but somewhere in the future...you may Embarassed Embarassed
Yes.... Twisted Evil Someday.... Twisted Evil I will have my revenge on some people... Twisted Evil :kataus:

Quote :
I think there are many people who like figure-skating and who would like to read books about this sport. So, don't worry, people are interested in it. Already, see?! :kataus: :kataus:
Well then, maybe I will start taking notes, or writing it as time goes along, and then one day you can read it. Very Happy Even if it doesn't get published, I will just email it to people who are interested as a Word document. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 14:37

Well, Alex heart2 ,
I think we are both passionate!
You are romanian and I am a Spaniard! lol! lol!
Our language share the same roots..in fact,they are similar!

I think that's the reason why I like your messages and you like mine! Embarassed :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 14:39

DEar Grace! :<33:

I would be honoured to read your book too!

YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE TO READ VERY MUCH :vo: and I would learn much more about Ice Dance! zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 14:55

Maria wrote about what Alex had written before!
[quoteYou are romanian and I am a Spaniard! lol! lol!

][/quote]

I am portuguese! lol! Our languages have the same root as well!

lol!

Alexandra, dear girl! heart2
I meant every word I wrote!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 20:24

Serena wrote:
Maria wrote about what Alex had written before!
Quote :
You are romanian and I am a Spaniard! lol! lol!

I am portuguese! lol! Our languages have the same root as well!

lol!

Alexandra, dear girl! heart2
I meant every word I wrote!!! :vo:

Thank you dears!! Embarassed heart2

Maybe it's because of the languages and the roots. Very Happy

Dear Serena, I have 2 friends who would like to learn portugese. I don't know what to tell them..Is it difficult? Maybe I should ask Vania, cause she's the one who decided to learn portugese... Dear Vania, good luck. I hope your lessons goes well Wink

Hugs :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 20:31

Grace wrote:

Well then, maybe I will start taking notes, or writing it as time goes along, and then one day you can read it. Very Happy Even if it doesn't get published, I will just email it to people who are interested as a Word document. :kataus:

Aham...Good idea!!
Like a diary Razz. Actually, a "figure-skating diary": impressions about skating, skaters, judges. I don't know about you, but I can't keep a diary or soemthing similar. Who knows, maybe I can write down my dreams and make a book about dreams lol!

Email it as a word document to some people is a great idea. bounce bounce So, if you're not going to publish the book (I hope you do, though Wink ) can I wait for an email from you? :woow: ?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jun - 21:34

, soooAle wrote! about Grace's future book! 👅
Quote :
Like a diary Razz. Actually, a "figure-skating diary": impressions about skating, skaters, judges. I don't know about you, but I can't keep a diary or soemthing similar. Who knows, maybe I can write down my dreams and make a book about dreams lol!

That would be just wonderful in my opinion! flower
I wiuld like very much to read it..because I just " judge" skating in my own way :zy: with my heart :surce: , soo That would be wonderful for me!!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jun - 6:17

alexandra wrote:
Email it as a word document to some people is a great idea. bounce bounce So, if you're not going to publish the book (I hope you do, though Wink ) can I wait for an email from you? :woow: ?! Smile
Yes... but it will be a long time. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The article you all are waiting for..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next