Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The article you all are waiting for..

Go down 
+5
Lana
Serena
Grace
Maria
*MAGic diable*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 21:12

Ok!!!!
I think that the ex coach already knows that everybody in the skating world knows lol! lol! what happened affraid!!!!!!
It was very despicable!! So,...I think his reputation may not be what it was before! scratch scratch
I don't know!!!! nooo nooo

If Albena and Maxim want to remain his friends that's up to them...but I find it a bit strange No No No

And in a way , they have already won a title right in front of his face [ I assure you that I don't want to be rude] lol! , but I think he was in Calgary with his other students, no? lol!

I can understand the wish of Albena and Max to be polite, but I think only time can erase a disappointment like this one! :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 22:18

Maria wrote:
I am sorry saaad !!! I am very sorry!!
I won't say another word again! nooo nooo
But...dear girls.I really don't understand why...because I think I wasn't rude!!! nooo
But..after all ..it seems they are friends...so who am I to critisize gorshkov???? shocked shocked shocked
Querida, don't worry! I just let you know about what I think, I just asked you! Wink So, thank you veru much for understanding! :<33:
And.. be.. pleassseeee, be attentive! lol! I said that Albena is friends with Petukhov, but not with Gorshkov! Exclamation It's almost impossible to mix with Gorshkov and his family now. Sad Especially with his wife Lusia and daugther Nastya.. :disap:

Grace wrote:
Oooh, maybe I'll try to read it again and it'll actually make sense this time. :kataus:
Wheee! cheers Good luck, dear! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 0:37

Lera wrote!

Quote :
Querida, don't worry! I just let you know about what I think, I just asked you! Wink So, thank you veru much for understanding! :<33:
And.. be.. pleassseeee, be attentive! lol! I said that Albena is friends with Petukhov, but not with Gorshkov! Exclamation It's almost impossible to mix with Gorshkov and his family now. Sad Especially with his wife Lusia and daugther Nastya.. :disap:

Lera, dearest heart2 ...you know that wouldn't say anything to hurt neither you,...Albie and Max and the other fans! nooo nooo nooo

Don't worry..dear! I care too much for all of you to say anything that I shouldn't!

But..I have my opinion and it is not a good one! shocked shocked
It was very sad what happened! :disap: :disap:
But, Serena is right!! He was in Calgary when Albie and MAX won their GOLD medal!! IT was very much in fronT of him. :mdr: ..although I don't know whether he congratulated them! :disap: :disap: :disap:

I AM SORRY ..ONCE AGAIN, DEAREST!!![b]

UN MONTON DE BESOS!!! OS ADORO A TODOS...TODAS! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 0:47

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Lera, dearest heart2 ...you know that wouldn't say anything to hurt neither you,...Albie and Max and the other fans! nooo nooo nooo

DEAR GIRLS!!! heart2

ME NEITHER!!!

nice nice nice sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 0:49

Maria also wrote!
Quote :
He was in Calgary when Albie and MAX won their GOLD medal!! IT was very much in fronT of him. :mdr: ..although I don't know whether he congratulated them! :disap: :disap: :disap:

WELL...I am a little curious Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed DID HE???

:vo: nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 1:06

Lerka wrote:
Wow.. Shocked Suspect Lanochka, is it true? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed My traslations have improved?? It means that my english has improved.. Suspect and it means that.. that.. all the credit goes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers :<33: :<33: :<33: cheers To you all girls, but especially to our native speakers! :<33: :<33: :<33: Thank you so much, my dear Lanchik!! Talking to you is not only a pleasure and fun, it's very useful! Razz :kataus: :<33: *many kisses and flowers to my sweet teachers* :<33: :<33: :<33: :stari: loveall

It is the truth, solnyshko. :wink: Your english has improved sooo much, since from when I first met you. zvet Of course, it was always good to begin with! Smile But you musn't credit us so much, you've obviously put a lot of effort into this! zvet hmm... but maybe all this talking in English was good practice! Laughing hehe. And I am very happy for you, sestrichka!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: You should be really proud of yourself!!! zvet :<33: :dube: hehe. *many kisses and flowers for you too, my darling and clever sestrichka! zvet :surce: :<33:*
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 1:43

I agree with Lana who is not Lerka!!! heart2 heart2

Lera ..your english is very good!! It always was!!! :vo: :vo:
In fact it's better than mine!!!

That's whu it's wonderful for me to write to you here in english!!! :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 8:55

Maria wrote:
Don't worry..dear! I care too much for all of you to say anything that I shouldn't!
But..I have my opinion and it is not a good one! shocked shocked
It was very sad what happened! :disap: :disap:
But, Serena is right!! He was in Calgary when Albie and MAX won their GOLD medal!! IT was very much in fronT of him. :mdr: ..although I don't know whether he congratulated them! :disap: :disap: :disap:
Ohh, Maria.. :<33: I know that.. :<33: You are just wonderful :wink: And I didn't say that your opinion was not a good one.. rabbit hm.. I must say that it's not "normal" to say that someone's opinion is not good. Shocked Everyone just has his own opinion! Wink It's the most normal thing ever! Laughing Razz We can't have the same opinions on everything! flower
As far as I know Gorshkov was very unpleased in Calgary :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Nevermind! We were pleased and happy! lol! loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 8:58

Lana (who is not Lerka) wrote:
It is the truth, solnyshko. :wink: Your english has improved sooo much, since from when I first met you. zvet Of course, it was always good to begin with! Smile But you musn't credit us so much, you've obviously put a lot of effort into this! zvet hmm... but maybe all this talking in English was good practice! Laughing hehe. And I am very happy for you, sestrichka!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: You should be really proud of yourself!!! zvet :<33: :dube: hehe. *many kisses and flowers for you too, my darling and clever sestrichka! zvet :surce: :<33:*
Ohh, Laur.. this means so much for me.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you, thank you so much, sestrichka! :<33: zvet :lmd: And thank you, dear other girls!! zvet zvet zvet Erm... but.. but.. I haven't put any effort! lol! It's all our talking!! lol! Wheeeee!!!! cheers cheers cheers :stari: loveall :stari: loveall
:stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari:
Maria wrote:
Lera ..your english is very good!! It always was!!! :vo: :vo: In fact it's better than mine!!!
That's whu it's wonderful for me to write to you here in english!!! :vo: :vo:
Thank you for your sweet words, querida! zvet zvet zvet But.. but I can't agree that my english is better! Wink for me, your english is fantastic! Wink :vo: hehe Very Happy And you are right, it's always wonderful t write here in english.. erm.. and not only in english! lol! The main thing is to write here!!! lol! lol! lol!
loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall loveall :stari: loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 11:01

Thanks, Lerka, for the russian article :<33: it's more useful for me because I speak Russian much better than English :blush2: .

:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 11:15

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Lerachka, thanks for exellent translation, you're so wonderful, great translator.

After reading this article, I want to say only this, it was GOOD DECISION TO CHANGE THE COACH FOR ALBENA AND MAXIM.
I know Albena and Maxim believes Linichuk like their mother, also Albena said me that she likes Linichuk and Karponosov and said they are full of energy and very optimistic.

but I don't say about Gorshkov because we know, Lerachka has a lot of memories with him, I understand that if it would be true Lerachka want to keep memories with him and Albena and Maxim was in Odintsovo.
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 13:20

Mila wrote!
Quote :
After reading this article, I want to say only this, it was GOOD DECISION TO CHANGE THE COACH FOR ALBENA AND MAXIM.
I know Albena and Maxim believes Linichuk like their mother, also Albena said me that she likes Linichuk and Karponosov and said they are full of energy and very optimistic.

but I don't say about Gorshkov because we know, Lerachka has a lot of memories with him, I understand that if it would be true Lerachka want to keep memories with him and Albena and Maxim was in Odintsovo

I AM SO GLAD THAT ALBENA AND MAXIM LIKE THEIR NEW COACHES AND FEEL HAPPY!!!

BONS DIAS! BEIJOS!!!

Last edited by on Tue 30 May - 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 13:24

Lera also wrote!
[quote]As far as I know Gorshkov was very unpleased in Calgary :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Nevermind

NO...NEVERMIND!!! THEY WON!!!! :woow: :vo:

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 17:27

Lerka or Lana,do u know?) wrote:
As far as I know Gorshkov was very unpleased in Calgary :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Nevermind! We were pleased and happy! lol! loveall :stari:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: zvet Every time they have a success it will be a slap in the face for him, and that is the best way for him to have to suffer for how he treated them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 20:25

Lera wrote!
Quote :
As far as I know Gorshkov was very unpleased in Calgary :kataus: :kataus: :kataus

.THAT DOESN'T COME AS A SURPRISE TO ME!!!

:disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap:

I bet he did not congratulate them!! :wink:

:kiss:

Last edited by on Tue 30 May - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 20:29

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Every time they have a success it will be a slap in the face for him, and that is the best way for him to have to suffer for how he treated them. :twisted

YES!! :mdr: SERVES HIM RIGHT!!! :mdr: :mdr:

You know I am a mean girl! :zy:

I DO HOPE THAT THEY WILL HAVE MORE SUCCESSES!

BESOS!! :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 22:44

Mila wrote!
Quote :

That sounds so sweet! I am very glad for them!!! heart2 heart2 nice nice nice nice
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 22:46

Grace wrote!

Quote :
Every time they have a success it will be a slap in the face for him, and that is the best way for him to have to suffer for how he treated them. :

I hope he get slapped in the face next season too! lol! lol! :zy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:48

Lerka or Lana,do u know?) wrote:

After WC-2004 in Dortmund the next “scapegoats” of Gorshkov became.. however strange it may be.. Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski. Instead of do his best, to put in all his force, all his relations and skills to make bulgarians champions in 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 seasons and to become the youngest coach of the World, European and Olympic Champions – what the dancers reached only thanks to Gorshkov’s enormous work – dancing teacher carried over his favour to Domnina & Shabalin. And bulgarians got only insults and bad language, No which the coach was heaping on the others, before. During the European championships in 2005 in Torino Gorshkov tried to convince russian journalists that Denkova and Staviski had given themselves air, had grown impudent, that they didn’t want to train and treat to the trainings negligently. But, of course, no one of those journalists, who was just a liiiiiiitle acquainted with Albena and Maxim, did believe. Albena and Maxim, who had lived with Gorshkov for 8 hard years didn’t want to understand for a long time that it was their coach and choreographer who (how we would say using modern russian language) “fused” them. But their 5th place at WC in Moscow became the last drop, overfilled their patience. Two weeks later Denkova and Staviski went away. That time to nowhere.

Why?? Why Gorshkov went to loosing his “gold-bearing” couple?

:kataus: You will find all the answers here.. later! :teasing: I just have no time today to translate more, I’ll finish the article tomorrow :wink:
Ouf. shocked But.. but you see.. the article is really shocking.. when Verner sent it to me.. I didn’t want to believe it, pale but.. but.. actually, I must admit.. all he wrote was true.. No Albena and Max read the article and you know and I know Albena and Max and if the article would be lying they said it immediately and .. saaad and.. ok.. I don’t want to talk about it.. :sad2: I still love Alexei Yureivich and Sergei Georgievich.. after all the years in Odintsovo, they have become very close for me.. Sad

Hello my dear friends, my dear girls...heart2

I know I was absent..and I will be from time to time cause my exams started and I have a looot of work to do. I miss you very much but I can't afford to spend to much time here...I can't, I ignored my studies too much.
But I had to answer to this message and I'm going to check some of the messages so far..

I don't know how to explain the state I'm in right now. The article, all the messages you wrote made me very, very sad..I'm very disappointed on one side, than angry on the other side, or sympathetic to some of the things you wrote...
I have mixed feelings again and none of them is good, no emotions, no happines, no thrill...just bitter feelings, saddness.

Most of all I'm angry..
I remember someone said about the olympics...somebody mentioned winning euro, worlds and olympics. I agree....under other circumstances I'm sure Albena and Maxim would have been the top, TOP skaters from every point of view, officially. Not only in people's hearts. I know they won, they won everything from 2004 so far. Some judges know that, journalists know this, the audience knows this, we know this, Albena and MAxim know this. But it's not enough!!! It's not!!
People shouldn't be punished for the work they do, for the love and passion they invest in something. They should be rewarded..not treated so bad. Why?!?!?! :cryy: I will never understand, I haven't so far, human evilness...I know I sound like a drama queen, but it's true. I can't understand the reasons that make someone so bad, to be deliberately bad. What are your motives? What motivates you to be like this? It will turn against you, ALWAYS.

I don't know...I don't know what more to say about all this..

It was incredibly mean to spread such ugly words about 2 persons who were nothing else but nice, lovely, carrying and never said a bad word about anyone... it's disappointing.
It's very sad to see such backstabbings in this sport. I know this happens often, but it should stop somehow, it has to have an end. Maybe I'm idealistic, I have no idea how things are working, who pays who, who builds his/hers carreer how...but this should STOP.
It's almost always the athletes who get hurt and this is heart-breaking, because they are the ones who suffer the most, they are the ones who work the most, who feel the pressure, who sacrifice family, school, friends and a regular life.
"What's my goal this month...hmm...I'm going to ruin some dreams or better I'm going to crush some souls.."

I know I'm mean...but I'm angry and upset.

I'm angry on Gorshkov 2004-2006.
I like the other Gorshkov better...It's very possible to like him.
Only, after such words, it's impossible to have the same feelings. I know he made a lot for our sweet, adorable couple. We have much to thank him for.. But unfortunatelly, in my eyes and soul, he managed to balance all the good with such nasty attitude and actions. I think he did some really, really bad choices that ultimately will affect him as well.

I can't imagine how much Albena and Maxim suffered knowing, experiencing all this. It terrifies me to think of this. And they treated him always, even now, in all interviews with such dignitiy and thankfulness. This prooves again the impeccable, impressive characater they have, the immensity of their souls and the perfect attitude..

No one deserves this, especially not Albena and Maxim :cryy:
I don't know how much is true, probably the entire article (as far as I understood), but I can't imagine someone being capable to deal with so many injustices and...I'm disarmed (if this has the same meaning in english). I have no idea what could I possibly do or say in these conditions. I don't want to hurt anyone, but on the other hand I can't let people I care about so much, to be hurt. :cryy: I'm sorry...we should try to do something...I have no idea :cryy:
This will happen probably many years from now on...

Thank you maia solnyshka Lerka heart2 :<33: for your effort to translate all the article, for having energy and pateince and nerves to read these facts over and over. You are trully amazing and for this I'm thanking you again.. zvet and your english is really, really good. :vo: don't worry my dear

Forgive me, I'm too sad and surprised to find proper words and write down everything I want and feel.

Thank you zvet
loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 1:01

alexandra wrote:
No one deserves this, especially not Albena and Maxim :cryy:
I don't know how much is true, probably the entire article (as far as I understood), but I can't imagine someone being capable to deal with so many injustices and...I'm disarmed (if this has the same meaning in english). I have no idea what could I possibly do or say in these conditions. I don't want to hurt anyone, but on the other hand I can't let people I care about so much, to be hurt. :cryy: I'm sorry...we should try to do something...I have no idea :cryy:
This will happen probably many years from now on...
Well, unfortunately, you're quite right there, Alex, this is all very common in skating. Although I have to admit that when I first heard of what was going on with Albena and Maxim (way back in November 2004), I didn't want to believe it either, it was absolutely too unbelievable to me that a coach would willingly destroy the couple that had built his career. But in the end there was nothing to do but accept that it was the truth.

Unfortunately again, there is really no one who can prevent a coach from doing this. In theory, the ISU and the individual federations can discipline corrupt judges (although this doesn't happen very often Razz ), but there is not much that can be done about a corrupt or abusive coach. In the US and Canada, sometimes coaches have been banned from federations, but always for criminal behaviour like sexual abuse of a student. Believe it or not, this does not stop these people from coaching, it only stops them from going to competitions with their students, so many people still take from these coaches and then go to competitions with an assistant coach or something. In France Dider Gaillhauget (probably spelled that completely wrong affraid ) has been banned, but he still acts as consultant for some skaters.

What Gorshkov did (or seems to have done) was not criminal, it was "only" unethical, so there is probably nothing the Russian Federation could do about it if they wanted to. If coaches are eligible to be disciplined for manipulating results, he might fall into that category, but since his actions were taken for the benefit of Russian teams, it's not very likely that the Russian Federation would even want to do anything about it.

The only remedy is for skaters who become coaches to remember how horrible their experiences were and never treat their own students like that, or for skaters to leave coaches who treat people like that so that they have no more students and no more effect on skating. Unfortuntaely, I do not believe that it will ever be wiped out completely. I could tell about things that have happened at very low levels that are horrific, let alone what happens at the international level, and to some people success is so important that they will put up with the abuse to get the results. No

Last edited by on Wed 31 May - 1:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 1:01

Alex, dear!!

YOU JUST WROTE A WONDERFUL , EMOTIONAL MESSAGE!! heart2 heart2 OHHH! I DO LIKE IT!!! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!!

I LIKE THE FEELING ..THE PASSION...THE SADNESS AND THE BITTERNESS I SENSE IN YOUR WORDS! :stari: :stari:

YOU HAVE JUST SAID ..WHAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SAID...BUT COULDN'T..NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LOOOOVE THEM VERY MUCH..BUT BECAUSE I Am A LITTLE TIRED AND I DON'T HAVE A HEART OF A POET!!! heart2 heart2

THANKS...THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL MESSAGE!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

:kiss: LOOOOVE YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 20:54

Grace wrote commenting THE article!
Quote :
Unfortunately again, there is really no one who can prevent a coach from doing this. In theory, the ISU and the individual federations can discipline corrupt judges (although this doesn't happen very often Razz ), but there is not much that can be done about a corrupt or abusive coach. In the US and Canada, sometimes coaches have been banned from federations, but always for criminal behaviour like sexual abuse of a student. Believe it or not, this does not stop these people from coaching, it only stops them from going to competitions with their students, so many people still take from these coaches and then go to competitions with an assistant coach or something.

OMG!!! THAT'S so horrible!!! pale pale
IT ALMOST SOUNDS UNBELIVABLE! Shocked Shocked Shocked
THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SHAME AT ALL...HAVE THEY??? Shocked Shocked

WHAT YOU TELL US IN YOUR COMMENT IS SIMPLY SHOCKING!!!
:disap: :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 21:27

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
I don't know how to explain the state I'm in right now. The article, all the messages you wrote made me very, very sad..I'm very disappointed on one side, than angry on the other side, or sympathetic to some of the things you wrote...
I have mixed feelings again and none of them is good, no emotions, no happines, no thrill...just bitter feelings, saddness.

Most of all I'm angry..

DEar Alexandra..I think all people that care about Albena and Max feel the same way you do! saaad saaad saaad
WE are sad and very disappointed at that man's behaviour! saaad saaad shocked shocked shocked

NOOOO COOOMENT!!! shocked JUST NOT POSSIBLE TO COM shocked shocked MEMT WHAT HAPPENED! shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 21:29

Maria wrote!
Quote :
YOU HAVE JUST SAID ..WHAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SAID...BUT COULDN'T..NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LOOOOVE THEM VERY MUCH..BUT BECAUSE I Am A LITTLE TIRED AND I DON'T HAVE A HEART OF A POET

SHE IS RIGHT! sunny
WE CAN TELL THAT ALL THE WORDS YOU WROTE CAME FROM YOUR HEART! heart2 heart2 A HEART OF A POET!! heart2 :<33: UAUUU!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 21:32

Grace wrote!
Quote :
What Gorshkov did (or seems to have done) was not criminal, it was "only" unethical, so there is probably nothing the Russian Federation could do about it if they wanted to. If coaches are eligible to be disciplined for manipulating results, he might fall into that category, but since his actions were taken for the benefit of Russian teams, it's not very likely that the Russian Federation would even want to do anything about it.

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! Unfortunately he will get away with it this time!!! shocked shocked

loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The article you all are waiting for..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next