Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evgeni Plushenko

Go down 
+10
Marina
Aleksandra
Bea
Serena
Maria
Vania
rosee
Lana
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:10

Just an image for the begining....an interesting one...
Than the words....Wink

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weddingtext1908141849932maxlev.gif
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:21

Cute photo, Alex! Thanks!! flower
Although, I'm not his fan.. erm.. how to say better.. :kataus: Lera - absolutely not russian girl :kataus:
but I'll be to this topic from time to time, too! lol!
If we find out to have many Plushy's fans, I'll post some photos, I must find them.. somewhere on CD.. I had a lot :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:25

Lerka wrote:
If we find out to have many Plushy's fans, I'll post some photos, I must find them.. somewhere on CD.. I had a lot :wink:

hmmm... Lerka isn't a fan. Yet, has a CD filled with Plushy photos. shocked Something isn't right with this picture! :zy:

Thanks for the photo, Alex! zvet They look very cute and happy together. I love you though, i'm not a huge fan either. Embarassed Lana is not a russian girl, either! :respect:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:27

I think he is very talentued but...when he is in the competition, they are no suspense :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:57

Lana wrote:
hmmm... Lerka isn't a fan. Yet, has a CD filled with Plushy photos. shocked Something isn't right with this picture! :zy:
No, sestrichka, it's right! Wink when I go to some event with my friends, we usually take a loooot of photos and then we make CDs for each other or so and all my friends are "russians" :kataus: so they used to love Plushy! (exept Alina!! But she still makes photos of him, too!!! :mdr:)

Lana wrote:
though, i'm not a huge fan either. Embarassed Lana is not a russian girl, either! :respect:
of course, we are nor russians, sestrichka! :dying: :respect: We are bulgarians, don't forget! :kataus: :bg:

Anyhow, it's true, that Jenia is very talented and invincible in a way! shocked

Last edited by on Fri 21 Apr - 1:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:59

well....The story with Plushenko is cute..
I used to consider him arrogant and a bit vain and I was asking myself why is everybody soooo in love with his skating. And then I watched...it was ok, nice, interesting. And then he fall in the competition, the FP - glided on ice, his skate accosted the ice...and "mighty Plushenko", "The legend" was down...I felt sooo sorry for him. My heart ached and I couldn't breathe...I was speechles. Then I saw his eyes and his face...he continued...wow...
From that moment I admired him a lot (although I almost hated him before) and I liked him...
He has a huge soul even if he cares about winning and takes care of his ego all the time by winning. He is ambitious

I admit this season wasn't very appealing or interesting or...fascinating. People were a bit disappointed by his performance at Olympics - even if he was undoubtly the best. He couldn't risk the title. This is ot an excuse, I know

I am SOMETIMES a russian girl. In some particular cases. Am I allowed to be picky? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 10:42

Hmm, I don't like Plushenko. Well, he is a great skater, he's technically very good, but I liked much more Yagudin heart2 (before he retire) and now Steph heart2 . For me they are more artistic and impressive than Evgeni. nooo
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 20:19

Vania wrote:
Hmm, I don't like Plushenko. Well, he is a great skater, he's technically very good, but I liked much more Yagudin heart2 (before he retire) and now Steph heart2 . For me they are more artistic and impressive than Evgeni. nooo
That's what I really feel about Plushy, Yagudin and Steph!! :kataus: zvet :stari: Thanks Vania! :vo: :stari: I'm not alone!! Erm.. Lana and me.. we are not alone.. :mdr: we have Vania who has the same opinion :mdr:
I loved Yagudin's "The man in the iron mask" to much! :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 20:35

MAGic diable wrote:
Vania wrote:
That's what I really feel about Plushy, Yagudin and Steph!! :kataus: zvet :stari: Thanks Vania! :vo: :stari: I'm not alone!! Erm.. Lana and me.. we are not alone.. :mdr: we have Vania who has the same opinion :mdr:

Well..never sad anything about Yagudin :mdr: Maybe another thread?!? hehehe :kataus:
I saw a cute clip with both of them (Yagudin and Plushenko), a duel...and it was kinda heartbreaking. Thinking about both of them, their dreams, their hard-work...E greu (It's hard).
I might have it on my computer...I'll post it if you want.

"Winter" is also great....Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 21:39

Dears,
Most skating spanish fans loooove Plushy! After all he used to train in Jaca! lol!
People are wondering whether he will be there again this August!!!
If not , they are going to miss him!!

As for me,
I like Yagudin and Stephane very much to now!!! I mean...I always liked Yagudin!!

Alex, Are romanian or russian, querida mia????? scratch
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 21:47

Maria wrote:

As for me,
I like Yagudin and Stephane very much to now!!! I mean...I always liked Yagudin!!

Alex, Are romanian or russian, querida mia????? scratch

You can not, NOT like Yagudin :vo: . He was great...and the shows are superb as well...

I'm romanian. Why do you ask?....Did I confuesd you with something Sad Sorry...saaad I just happen to like Russia a lot, and russian language and some skaters...(not Navka Razz). Nobody is better than Albena and Maxim, though :stari:

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 22:04

Alex wrote!!!!
Quote :
Nobody is better than Albena and Maxim, though :stari:
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

NOOOOO, nobody is bettet that sweet Albie and Max! heart2 heart2

For me, although I am just a common fan.[ but I have been watching ice dance with my mother, since I was a kid ] , they are the best EVER!!!

I HOPE I HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANYONE!!!

MY mother still likes Torvil and Dean Laughing , but now shae admita that Albie and Max are very good!!! :vo: :vo:

These three last FRee programs are ones of the best ever!!!
AND , FOR ME, BACH TO AFRICA IS SIMPLY SENSATIONAL!!!!

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 6:05

Lerka wrote:
of course, we are nor russians, sestrichka! :dying: :respect: We are bulgarians, don't forget! :kataus: :bg:

Oh yes... of course, Lerka is correct! We are Bulgarians, afterall. :bg: :kataus: Well, the ladies behind us were convinced that we were! lol! Yes, clearly. Laughing Did they notice how we have been speaking English this entire time? :kataus: I actually learned a tiny bit of Bulgarian in Calgary. :zy: I kept hearing them say, "Chao-chao", when they left. Wink So, I am guessing this means "Bye-bye"? Am I correct? :respect: hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 6:12

Lerka wrote:

Ohhh... Stéph!!!!!!! I doooo like him! :dube: hehe. sorry, i just had one of those moments. Embarassed Laughing

Anyhow, yes I share the same opinion as both you and Vania, Lerka. :wink: Perhaps, I should just allow you to speak for me in the future! Laughing :respect: Because, we always seem to share the same opinion! :kataus: Yagudin was always one of my favourites! :luvzy: I've seen him perform a few times live in Stars on Ice. Very Happy He is just soooo fantastic!!! :dube: zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 13:05

HELLO!

PLUSHENKO IS an awesome skater!!

BUT , I prefer STEPH!!!! heart2 heart2

AND IN PORTUGAL, EVERYBODY SAYS CIAO TOO!!!

CIAO, GIRLS!!! I love you!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 13:07

BUT CIAO IS ITALIAN!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I ALWAYS LOOOOOOOVED ITALIAN!!! heart2 ohhhh

[b]CIAO!!!![/b]!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 17:55

Here in Romania we also use "ceau" as hello or bye-bye. But you pronounce it almost like italians do : "ciao".
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 10:42

Lana wrote:
I actually learned a tiny bit of Bulgarian in Calgary. :zy: I kept hearing them say, "Chao-chao", when they left. Wink So, I am guessing this means "Bye-bye"? Am I correct? :respect: hehe.

Absolutely correct, dear Lana! Very Happy
Chao means bye. It's the more common word to say goodbye, we say dovijdane
too, but it's longer Laughing and more "official" Rolling Eyes so, we use chao (the italian ciao)

Kisses!
:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 13:11

Girls,
I think this is the Plushy thread! lol!
I read that he is going to train in Jaca again!
SOOOO...It means he is not going to quit!!! nice
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 19:26

Maria wrote!!
Quote :
think this is the Plushy thread! lol!
I read that he is going to train in Jaca again!
SOOOO...It means he is not going to quit!!! :nice

WELL....I THINK STEPH ohhhh ohhhh heart2 heart2 is going to beat him!!! Although Plushenko is very good too!

But, next season is going to be STEPH's season! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 19:54

I hate Plushenko!!!!! Such a stupid and selfish person!!!!!!! 🐷
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 20:03

Aleksandra wrote:
I hate Plushenko!!!!! Such a stupid and selfish person!!!!!!! 🐷
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :dying: Aleksandra, we are the moooost russian persons here!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 20:07

Oh, yes!!!! lol! jocolor
My Swiss pen-friend was in shock a little bit, when I began to prove her, that Lambiel is much better than Plushenko!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 20:21

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! My lovely French friends usually react like: "Are you sure that you are russian, Val?" Suspect :dying:

P.S. Marinochka, I think you remember that, ma tite!! :kataus: :luvzy: :<33: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 20:38

MAGic diable wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! My lovely French friends usually react like: "Are you sure that you are russian, Val?" Suspect :dying:

P.S. Marinochka, I think you remember that, ma tite!! :kataus: :luvzy: :<33: :zy:

lol! Of course I remember !!! :zy: Indeed, I always wonder about that... Shocked lol!

I don't like Plushenko so much... Even if he is a very good skater.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

Evgeni Plushenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evgeni Plushenko   Evgeni Plushenko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evgeni Plushenko
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next