Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The article you all are waiting for..

Go down 
+5
Lana
Serena
Grace
Maria
*MAGic diable*
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

The article you all are waiting for.. Empty
PostSubject: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 20:59

This Gorshok was baked not by gods.
(Verner used to call Gorshkov like that - “Gorshok”, “Gorshok” in russian means “pot”)

Surname “Gorshkov” is very well-known in Soviet and World Ice-dancing. But in combination with the name “Alexei” it has appeared in russian press only since WC-2000. There, in Nice, I invited Elena Vaitsekhovskaya (russian famous journalist) to my meeting with a young Ural coach and his students – Junior World Champions Natalia Romanuta and Daniil Barantsev. Next day my colleague published her interpretation of this talk on the pages of “Sport Express”.

Since that day the remote namesake of legendary olympic champion, who got to the Nearest Moscow from Ekaterinburg, has interested and other representatives of home-mass media. Alexei Gorshkov worked with the group of dancers including russians Romanuta-Baratsev and Domnina-Bolotin, bulgarians Denkova-Staviski and some other far from being untalented students.

After Tatiana Tarasova, Natalia Dubova and Natalia Linichuk left for transoceanic countries and the “prima” of the dancing world Elena Chaikovskaya started to think about leaving the stage, too, the leader’s place was found to be vacant. That’s why an appearance of the “Ural semi-precious stone” (russian expression Laughing ), who gave Russia two Junior World champions’ couples made everyone glad. I wanted to believe that the “banner” had gone to trustworthy hands and that a new oak was growing on the Dancing’s Mentor’s Avenue. A new oak… not in a sense that its fruits could interest only pigs, but in a sense that it was green and strong.

Unfortunately, the oak proved to be a rotten one. He hurled out two talented couples. Some couples were splited up. He has loosened his work with dancers and has intensified a haggle with dancing judges. He “strangled” a bohemian nature of the choreographer Sergei Petukhov who worked with him. He was carried away by netting backstage intrigues. After his failed 2004-2005 season (when his bulgarian couple Denkova and Staviski had a failure), I had to fall thinking about the reasons of this weird behaviour and I began to search for these reasons. I had to talk with his former mentors, colleagues, his expeled and present students. And the conclusion turned out to be very sad. I can even say – more that that. No

So, let me introduce to you.. Gorshkov Alexei Yurievich. Was born 30.01.1967 in Sverdlovsk (Ekaterinburg now). Master of sports of figure skating (Ice dancing). Honoured coach of Russia. Higher education, correspondence course (Malakhovka) Exclamation Started skating very early in childhood. . As Igor Ksenofontov, the leader of the Figure Skating School of Sverdlovsk, told me, Alexei skated not very well and as for Ice dancer, he was really none. His partner – Natalia Zykova (later soloist in Holiday on Ice). The highest achievement: 10th place at the USSR championships. It is known that good coaches often come from these “middle skaters”. Alexei has a younger brother, Andrei. When they were little, their father died from a very wide-spread russian illness. Their mother – sweet kind woman – overstained herself by trying to provide for two guys. Young Alexei was forced to be occupied with arrangement of his own existence quite early, because he lived very poorly. Gorshkov worked as a second coach in Oleg Apshtein’s group till 1993. And Oleg trained Gorshkov then. There was a pretty girl Ludmila Kirillova in this group. She lived with her grandmother in a big flat and had a car with a garage near home (for those years in Sverdlovsk it was quite big capital already!) As a skater Ludmila didn’t have any chances to compete for the national team – she skated on straight legs (this hereditary defect is still noticeable with their daughter Nastia). Lusia (russian diminutive for Ludmila Laughing ) was Apshtein’s assistant. . But Alexei and Lusia liked eachother and married. They are happy and have 2 daugthers.
Some time all together they worked in a one group under the leadership of Apshtein. But then – ambitions, division of the group, sharing athletes. Apshtain took those who he considered to be the best ones, as for the others - he gave them to Oleg Mironov and Gorshkov. So, Alexei began his independent career.
That time Gorshkov and Mironov considered Olga Sharutenko and Dmitri Naumkin to be professionally unfit and no one wanted to take them. But finally young man listened to the senior’s (mostly to the choreographer Michail Danilovish Pavluchenko) opinion and took the guys. Just with Olga and Dmitri Alexei could learn coaching “handicraft”. He gave a lot to Olga and Dmitri, he teached them a lot, but he has learned a lot with them, too. Maybe, if he hadn’t this couple, skating world could never have Alexei Gorshkov as a coach.

It’s going without saying that Sharutenko and Naumkin’s Junior World title is an indisputable Gorshkov’s desert. But, after this high achievement of his students the coach has caught a keen stage of the “stardom disease” . His defects roughly came to light. It seemed that Gorshkov was substituted: he began to insult and humiliate students at the trainings, to mock at them. Maybe it was not just his guilt, but his trouble, going from the deficit of education and culture.

It was natural, that Olga and Dmitri couldn’t endure constant cadness, the reason of which was clear for them: on the horizon of the young and still poor coach appeared couple Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski, who could pay him big bank-notes. As Gorshkov worked for pennies, before, having a wife and one daughter already, he switched his attention to bulgarians here and then. In less than one month till Russian nationals Gorshkov left Sharutenko and Naumkin with the choreographer and went to Sofia. Displeased with this treatment dancers left Gorshkov and retired. Alexei shifted the blame on Valentin Piseev.

When Alla Shehovtsova became at the head of the Figure Skating School in Odintsovo (a regional centre near Moscow), she invited there her group-mate and fellow-countryman. Gorshkov took there Natalia Romanuta and Daniil Barantsev, Oksana Domnina & Maxim Bolotin, Natalia Lepetukha & Sergei Mariin and some other talented couples from Ekaterinburg, he throw out “from the deck” of russian Ice dancing. Lepetukha was entrusted to Gorshkov in Moscow by Andrei Filippov before he left for Australia, but Gorshkov “dismissed” her in Odintsovo. He wanted Mariin to skate with his daughter, but Mariin refused to skate with Nastia. Gorshkov expeled him as well. Mariin who had very good chances to be in the national team, earns money in Holiday on ice now.

As soon as Natalia Romanuta and Daniil Barantsev won their second title of Junior World Champions in 2001, the coach set to disorganize and this couple. At the same time he was at variance with Maxim Bolotin, Oksana Domnina’s partner. Why? Outrages. Gorshkov (without any doubt, a very able coach) has a terrible habit to humiliate those, who depend on him. He doesn’t understand that children grow up, became adults and that he must change his tactics of treatment with them.

As the result of the scandal Maxim left Odintsovo for “Lokomotiv” and started to train with Svetlana Alekseeva and Elena Kustarova. Gorshkov made Domnina to skate with Maxim Shabalin, taken from Oleg Sudakov. As for Bolotin, Alexei Gorshkov explained his leaving by mental disease of the student.

After WC-2004 in Dortmund the next “scapegoats” of Gorshkov became.. however strange it may be.. Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski. Instead of do his best, to put in all his force, all his relations and skills to make bulgarians champions in 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 seasons and to become the youngest coach of the World, European and Olympic Champions – what the dancers reached only thanks to Gorshkov’s enormous work – dancing teacher carried over his favour to Domnina & Shabalin. And bulgarians got only insults and bad language, No which the coach was heaping on the others, before. During the European championships in 2005 in Torino Gorshkov tried to convince russian journalists that Denkova and Staviski had given themselves air, had grown impudent, that they didn’t want to train and treat to the trainings negligently. But, of course, no one of those journalists, who was just a liiiiiiitle acquainted with Albena and Maxim, did believe. Albena and Maxim, who had lived with Gorshkov for 8 hard years didn’t want to understand for a long time that it was their coach and choreographer who (how we would say using modern russian language) “fused” them. But their 5th place at WC in Moscow became the last drop, overfilled their patience. Two weeks later Denkova and Staviski went away. That time to nowhere.

Why?? Why Gorshkov went to loosing his “gold-bearing” couple?

:kataus: You will find all the answers here.. later! :teasing: I just have no time today to translate more, I’ll finish the article tomorrow :wink:
Ouf. shocked But.. but you see.. the article is really shocking.. when Verner sent it to me.. I didn’t want to believe it, pale but.. but.. actually, I must admit.. all he wrote was true.. No Albena and Max read the article and you know and I know Albena and Max and if the article would be lying they said it immediately and .. saaad and.. ok.. I don’t want to talk about it.. :sad2: I still love Alexei Yureivich and Sergei Georgievich.. after all the years in Odintsovo, they have become very close for me.. Sad

Last edited by on Mon 29 May - 18:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:14

OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked nooo nooo
THIS IS SOOOOO...EVIL !!!! saaad saaad

I AM SPEECHLESS!!! Shocked AND SHOCKED shocked ...AND SAD!!! Sad Sad Sad

DEARS...I HAVE TO GO NOW!!! I don't have time to write more now!!!

I'LL write more about this later this evening! Shocked

DEAREST LERA!!!
THANKS FOR THIS TRANSLATION!!!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:18

Also, in addition to Lerka's notes, I have to say that no matter what I think of Artur Verner's journalism otherwise, I heard about everything that was going on with Albena and Maxim in Odintsovo in November 2004, which was over a year before this article was published (or at least over a year before I saw it). And I heard it from people who have no contact with Verner, so there's no chance we got our news from the same sources. I totally believe it to be true.

Lerka, I think your translation is excellent! When I was reading it, I had no idea what to make of most of the language. :kataus: :vo:

Last edited by on Sun 28 May - 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:35

Lera wrote! Sad Sad
Quote :
And bulgarians got only insults and bad language, No which the coach was heaping on the others, before. During the European championships in 2005 in Torino Gorshkov tried to convince russian journalists that Denkova and Staviski had given themselves air, had grown impudent, that they didn’t want to train and treat to the trainings negligently. But, of course, no one of those journalists, who was just a liiiiiiitle acquainted with Albena and Maxim, did believe. Albena and Maxim, who had lived with Gorshkov for 8 hard years didn’t want to understand for a long time that it was their coach and choreographer who (how we would say using modern russian language) “fused” them. But their 5th place at WC in Moscow became the last drop, overfilled their patience. Two weeks later Denkova and Staviski went away. That time to nowhere. Sad Sad Sad

Why?? Why Gorshkov went to loosing his “gold-bearing” couple?

[i]:kataus: You will find all the answers here.. later! :teasing: I just have no time today to translate more, I’ll finish the article tomorrow

THISSS IS SO SAD!!!! Sad Sad Sad
I was expecting something very awkward...but not this!!

Changing to Linichuck was a blessing, dear Albena and Maxim!!!

WE LOOOOVE YOU!!! heart2 :woow: :woow:
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:49

Lerka wrote:
After WC-2004 in Dortmund the next “scapegoats” of Gorshkov became.. however strange it may be.. Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski. Instead of do his best, to put in all his force, all his relations and skills to make bulgarians champions in 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 seasons and to become the youngest coach of the World, European and Olympic Champions – what the dancers reached only thanks to Gorshkov’s enormous work – dancing teacher carried over his favour to Domnina & Shabalin. And bulgarians got only insults and bad language, No which the coach was heaping on the others, before. During the European championships in 2005 in Torino Gorshkov tried to convince russian journalists that Denkova and Staviski had given themselves air, had grown impudent, that they didn’t want to train and treat to the trainings negligently. But, of course, no one of those journalists, who was just a liiiiiiitle acquainted with Albena and Maxim, did believe. Albena and Maxim, who had lived with Gorshkov for 8 hard years didn’t want to understand for a long time that it was their coach and choreographer who (how we would say using modern russian language) “fused” them. But their 5th place at WC in Moscow became the last drop, overfilled their patience. Two weeks later Denkova and Staviski went away. That time to nowhere.

This whole article... good god Shocked... it's horrible. Crying or Very sad I don't know what to say really. :disap: It's completely shocking. No The way Gorshkov has been treating his students is completely appalling. Not just Albena and Maxim, but everyone. Shocked Throwing someone out because they refused to skate with his daughter? Breaking couples up for no justified reasons? Mocking and insulting students? Sad

Well, I had heard before reading this article that Gorshkov had begun to favour Oksana and Maxim over Albena and Max. No I would really like to know why (and i guess you are going to tell us, eh Lerka? Wink)... The part that is most shocking was the lies Gorshkov was spreading to the press. He was their coach, he wasn't supposed to distroy their trust like that. Evil or Very Mad Why the hell would you do that to your students? Evil or Very Mad I saw Albena and Maxim 5 times in practice at Worlds and no other ice dance team worked harder. No This whole thing makes me completely furious and upset. nooo

I am soooo glad that Albena and Maxim left Gorshkov. I don't know much about Linichuk, but she cannot possibly compare to that man. No I really hope that she treats Albena and Maxim like they deserve and not repeat what Gorshkov has done. shocked

Thank youuuu Lerochka for brilliantly translating this article!!!!! zvet zvet And congrats, because your translations have improved sooo much, since the first ones I read! Shocked It's amazing!!! zvet zvet Many flowers for you, sestrichka!!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:51

Grace wrote:
Lerka, I think your translation is excellent! When I was reading it, I had no idea what to make of most of the language. :kataus: :vo:
Ohh, Grace!! :luvzy: :kataus: Thank you, dear! :<33: Is it funny to read the articles translated by me, eh? lol! I bet that it's funny in a way! :kataus: But To read Artur's artciles in russian :kataus: Shocked sometimes I can't understand why he uses some words myself ! Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 21:59

MAGic diable wrote:
Ohh, Grace!! :luvzy: :kataus: Thank you, dear! :<33: Is it funny to read the articles translated by me, eh? lol! I bet that it's funny in a way! :kataus: But To read Artur's artciles in russian :kataus: Shocked sometimes I can't understand why he uses some words myself ! Razz :kataus:
I think you did a fabulous job. Most of his language makes me Suspect. It always makes me feel like my Russian is much worse than it probably actually is. :kataus: But... I have no idea what he's talking about. :kataus:

Lana wrote:
Well, I had heard before reading this article that Gorshkov had begun to favour Oksana and Maxim over Albena and Max. I would really like to know why (and i guess you are going to tell us, eh Lerka? )...
I believe that Verner's version of this also mostly matches up with what I was told (at least as far as Gorshkov's involvement), but I don't remember the article well enough. If it does... No
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 22:19

Lana wrote!!

Quote :
Well, I had heard before reading this article that Gorshkov had begun to favour Oksana and Maxim over Albena and Max. No I would really like to know why (and i guess you are going to tell us, eh Lerka? Wink)... The part that is most shocking was the lies Gorshkov was spreading to the press. He was their coach, he wasn't supposed to distroy their trust like that. Evil or Very Mad Why the hell would you do that to your students? Evil or Very Mad I saw Albena and Maxim 5 times in practice at Worlds and no other ice dance team worked harder. No This whole thing makes me completely furious and upset. :nooo

I AM FURIOUS!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :disap: :disap: AND VERY SAD!! Sad

SO DE DID USE BAD LANGUAGE WITH ALBENA AND MAX!! Sad Sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad shocked
How could he do it???? HIS BEST STUDENTS!! Sad Sad

HURAH!!!! FOR LINICHUK!!! cheers cheers GOD BLESS HER!!! cheers

I DO HOPE THAT ALBENA AND MAX STAY ANOTHER SEASON TO PROVE SO MANY THINGS TO THAT MAN!!!
flower flower
saaad saaad saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 22:42

Lera translated !

He “strangled” a bohemian nature of the choreographer Sergei Petukhov who worked with him. He was carried away by netting backstage intrigues. After his failed 2004-2005 season (when his bulgarian couple Denkova and Staviski had a failure), -> edited by Administrator.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

DEAR GIRLS!!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS SENTENCES OUT OF MY MIND!!!

[color=blue]Bea wrote!
I DO HOPE THAT ALBENA AND MAX STAY ANOTHER SEASON TO PROVE SO MANY THINGS TO THAT MAN!!!
flower flower

I HOOOOPE SOOOO TOOOO!!!!!

DEAR ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! heart2 heart2
YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU.....BUT I THINK YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN AN EUROPEAN TITLE AND ANOTHER WORLD TITLE!!!

And IT JUST CROSSED MY MIND Sad ...THAT THAT MAN MAY HAVE DEPRIVE YOU OF THE OLYMPIC TITLE TOO!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I just don't know what to say!!!! saaad saaad saaad nooo

Last edited by on Sun 28 May - 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 22:46

Forgive me ...but the last post is veryyyyy colourful shocked shocked ...but I am in a hurry now and just can't write it properly again!!!! poklon poklon poklon

BEIJOS!!!! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 22:59

Serena wrote:
And IT JUST CROSSED MY MIND Sad ...THAT THAT MAN MAY HAVE DEPRIVE YOU OF THE OLYMPIC TITLE TOO!!!
Well... I don't quite think so. I think the Russian Federation would have found a way to get it no matter what. It's just that it was much easier with Gorshkov's cooperation than without. No
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 23:10

Grace wrote about Serena's comment on the lost Olympic title!

Quote :
Well... I don't quite think so. I think the Russian Federation would have found a way to get it no matter what. It's just that it was much easier with Gorshkov's cooperation than without. :no

I THINK GRACE IS RIGHT!!
But the coach played into the Russian Fed 's hands! pale pale pale
And That's betrayel!! pale pale pale pale and corruption!! Shocked Shocked

ALBENA AND MAX!!! heart2 heart2
I LOOOOOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!! loveall :<33: loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeSun 28 May - 23:15

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Is it funny to read the articles translated by me, eh? lol! I bet that it's funny in a way! :kataus: But To read Artur's artciles in russian :kataus: Shocked sometimes I can't understand why he uses some words myself ! Razz :kataus:

It must be for the people that are native russians! Very Happy
The ex coach is seen here in a very por light!! I am glad the reporter kind of ridiculed him!!

But...to the rest of us it's very sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 0:01

Dera Girls! Queridas Mias!

I guess that a lot has already been said about all these goings on!
As I said in a previous post I am shocked...disappointed and sad! Sad Sad Sad Sad
It seems that there are very few people that are righteous around.. Shocked not only in this sport, but in other sports too!!! Sad Sad Sad

But,,,this particular situation is very sad...because it happened after 8 years of training together! Sad Sad Sad
O M G!! No No eight years!!! It's quite a long time!! And surely they have become friends during that time!!
I remember seeing Albie and Max wirh Girshov in Skate Canada in the 2003 2004 season! Very Happy They were very happy then...I guess!! Very Happy Very Happy
[ It was dear Lana that posted that video and we wrote still in the guesbook!]
And what shocks me most. pale ..is that trust and friendship of 8 years began crumbling down when Albie and Max were reaching the highest pead of their career Sad And that through corruption and backstage fixings!! pale pale pale Sad Sad Sad

O M G!!!! THAT HURTS SOOOO MUCH!!! Sad Sad Sad

ALBIE AND MAX...YOU DESERVE ALL THE BEST!!

STAY...AND OPENLY DEFY THAT COACH!!! Razz Razz Razz

THROW YOUR TITLES INTO HIS FACE!!!
Razz Razz Razz :

I am sorry I may sound rude...but spaniards are like this!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 2:47

Maria wrote!

Quote :

Razz Razz Razz :

I think you have a good chance to win again!!! cheers cheers

Maria is right!
You SHOULD THROW THE MEDAL INTO HIS FACE Razz ...not give him one...
I thought that that story of giving him a medal was very far fetched indeed! scratch nooo

MIUTISSIMOS BEIJOS! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 10:48

Dear Lera, thanks for the article shocked shocked it explains so many things, can you give me the link to the russian article, because I can,t understand some things in english? :blush2: :blush2: Maybe if I read it in russian it could be better :dube:

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 14:22

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Verner sent it to me back in November.. and I didn’t want to believe it, pale but.. but.. actually, I must admit.. all he wrote was true.. No Albena and Max read the article and you know and I know Albena and Max and if the article would be lying they said it immediately and .. saaad and.. ok.. I don’t want to talk about it.. :sad2:

OMG!!! YOU have known this since November, dear Lera! Shocked Shocked
It must have been very difficult for you to discover these facts and discover that they are true! pale pale

BEIJOS!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 14:42

Bea wrote!
Quote :
OMG!!! YOU have known this since November, dear Lera! Shocked Shocked
It must have been very difficult for you to discover these facts and discover that they are true! pale pale

Oh...YESSS!!! I can well imagine it!! saaad saaad saaad

And Albie and Max said that the whole story was true!!
That must have been very sad for you , Lera, because you know the man..don't you??? saaad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 14:51

I have to say it - I'm so disappointed from Gorshkov :disap: :blink: I've never imagine that he had such a terms with his skaters :sad2: especially with Albie&Max, I only suspected it, but I thought it MUST not be true. And what about Petukhov - is he the same, I mean what was his terms (if someone know for sure) with Albena and Max?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 19:00

Lana wrote:
This whole article... good god Shocked... it's horrible. Crying or Very sad I don't know what to say really. :disap: It's completely shocking. No The way Gorshkov has been treating his students is completely appalling. Not just Albena and Maxim, but everyone. Shocked Throwing someone out because they refused to skate with his daughter? Breaking couples up for no justified reasons? Mocking and insulting students? Sad

Well, I had heard before reading this article that Gorshkov had begun to favour Oksana and Maxim over Albena and Max. No I would really like to know why (and i guess you are going to tell us, eh Lerka? Wink)... The part that is most shocking was the lies Gorshkov was spreading to the press. He was their coach, he wasn't supposed to distroy their trust like that. Evil or Very Mad Why the hell would you do that to your students? Evil or Very Mad I saw Albena and Maxim 5 times in practice at Worlds and no other ice dance team worked harder. No This whole thing makes me completely furious and upset. nooo

I am soooo glad that Albena and Maxim left Gorshkov. I don't know much about Linichuk, but she cannot possibly compare to that man. No I really hope that she treats Albena and Maxim like they deserve and not repeat what Gorshkov has done. shocked

Thank youuuu Lerochka for brilliantly translating this article!!!!! zvet zvet And congrats, because your translations have improved sooo much, since the first ones I read! Shocked It's amazing!!! zvet zvet Many flowers for you, sestrichka!!! zvet :stari:

Yes, sestrichka, it's all is so horrible.. Sad We could never think about such a treatment.. Evil or Very Mad from Gorshkov.. I couldn't expect this.. :disap: I am very disappointed.. no one deserves this.. especially Albena and Maxim.. :disap:
As for Linichuk.. as far as I know.. there Albena and Maxim command more! lol! Albena told me Linichuk was very cute and thoughtful. :dube:

Wow.. Shocked Suspect Lanochka, is it true? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed My traslations have improved?? It means that my english has improved.. Suspect and it means that.. that.. all the credit goes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers :<33: :<33: :<33: cheers To you all girls, but especially to our native speakers! :<33: :<33: :<33: Thank you so much, my dear Lanchik!! Talking to you is not only a pleasure and fun, it's very useful! Razz :kataus: :<33: *many kisses and flowers to my sweet teachers* :<33: :<33: :<33: :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 19:32

Bea wrote:
Maria wrote!
Quote :
Razz Razz Razz :
I think you have a good chance to win again!!! cheers cheers
Maria is right!
You SHOULD THROW THE MEDAL INTO HIS FACE Razz ...not give him one...
I thought that that story of giving him a medal was very far fetched indeed! scratch nooo
MIUTISSIMOS BEIJOS! :<33:

Girls, you know, I always love and appreciate all your comments and all your sincerity, but.. Embarassed you shouldn't say like this.. No If Albena and Max stay it won't be to "DEFY THAT COACH!!! THROW YOUR TITLES INTO HIS FACE" Evil or Very Mad No, please, don't say like that. It isn't worthy of you, you shouldn't fall low, becoming like "that coach". Albena and Maxim wouldn't be pleased to hear your words. They and I we all still respect Gorshkov in a way, we have a lot of sweet memories.. I remember how Albena, Max, Gorshkov and Petukhov and all their group went to the Niagara falls in summer.. perfect vacations.. together.. :stari:

Maria wrote:
And Albie and Max said that the whole story was true!!
Maria, querida, please, read the things more attentively poklon I didn't wrote Albena and Max "said that tha whole story was true"! I said that Albena and Max read Exclamation the article, they did never comment it. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Quote :
And what about Petukhov - is he the same, I mean what was his terms (if someone know for sure) with Albena and Max?
Petukhov.. Petukhov is wonderful person Rolling Eyes He was one of my favourite men in Odintsovo! :kataus: After 2 Maxims! :kataus: We often talked with him.. we returned from Odintsovo to Moscow together.. Rolling Eyes *sighs* it was fab time.. They are still friends with Albena I guess. When she is in Moscow, they meet from time to time. sunny

P.S. Russian variant of the article for Vanichka and for all the girls who understand russian. :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 19:41

MAGic diable wrote:
Girls, you know, I always love and appreciate all your comments and all your sincerity, but.. Embarassed you shouldn't say like this.. No If Albena and Max stay it won't be to "DEFY THAT COACH!!! THROW YOUR TITLES INTO HIS FACE" Evil or Very Mad No, please, don't say like that. It isn't worthy of you, you shouldn't fall low, becoming like "that coach". Albena and Maxim wouldn't be pleased to hear your words.
I completely agree, there is no point in removing yourself from the situation and then immediately sinking to his level. Albena and Maxim have always conducted themselves honourably and this is no exception. Perhaps Gorshkov deserves harsher treatment than he has gotten so far, but some day it will come back to haunt him, and certainly there's no need for Albena and Maxim to become bitter and spiteful towards him in the meantime. No
Quote :
P.S. Russian variant of the article for Vanichka and for all the girls who understand russian. :luvzy:
Oooh, maybe I'll try to read it again and it'll actually make sense this time. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 20:02

I am sorry saaad !!! I am very sorry!!

I won't say another word again! nooo nooo

But...dear girls.I really don't understand why...because I think I wasn't rude!!! nooo
But..after all ..it seems they are friends...so who am I to critisize gorshkov???? shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 20:38

GRace wrote!!

Quote :
Albena and Maxim have always conducted themselves honourably and this is no exception. Perhaps Gorshkov deserves harsher treatment than he has gotten so far, but some day it will come back to haunt him, and certainly there's no need for Albena and Maxim to become bitter and spiteful towards him in the meantime. No

Ok!!! But Albena and Max are very polite!!! They have been his students...but I haven't!!! :respect: :zy:

I think that that coach behaviour was corrupt and despicable! :teasing:

I won't say another word about this subject either! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitimeMon 29 May - 20:40

Maria wrote!
Quote :
But..after all ..it seems they are friends...so who am I to critisize gorshkov???? shocked shocked :shocked

I think you are right, dear Maria! :blink: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The article you all are waiting for..   The article you all are waiting for.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The article you all are waiting for..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next