Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!

Go down 
+12
Morgana
Lana
Elwood
Maria
Bea
mila
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Rady
Mary
Elfaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 0:42

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Which fans are you talking about, girls? Embarassed Razz Suspect I think that we don't have to find it out! We are their fans! :kataus: How crazy are we??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: we just don't have this $17,000 US Laughing but is it possible to find someone more crazy???? Razz
[/quote]

I am afraid that's impossible!! Shocked Shocked Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:We are c...enough!

We have been proving it haven't we? :wink: :wink: :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 0:49

Grace wrote:
Well, we may be their fans, but I will say here and now that even if I had the $17,000 US, I wouldn't use it to buy a Hummer Albena and Maxim had sat in. :kataus: That's not just crazy, that's craaaaaaaaazy!
actually, that's not craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, Grace.. that's stupid :blush2: And we are craaaazzyyyy and insane, not really too stupid to buy that Hummer!!!! We can ask Albena and Max to sit down somewhere else! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 0:57

Lera wrote!
Quote :
And we are craaaazzyyyy and insane, not really too stupid to buy that Hummer!!!! We can ask Albena and Max to sit down somewhere else! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:[/

That's right!!
I prefer to buy that chair Max used yesterday or the day before :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: yesterday as a souvenir! It's Cheaper!! Or their costumes from OD!!!

THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!! :teasing: :teasing:

ONG!!! I HOPE I AM MAKING SENSE!!! :blink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:04

Maria wrote:
That's right!!
I prefer to buy that chair Max used yesterday or the day before :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: yesterday as a souvenir! It's Cheaper!! Or their costumes from OD!!!
THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!! :teasing: :teasing:
ONG!!! I HOPE I AM MAKING SENSE!!! :blink:
Yah, right! I would rather buy one of Albena's pretty dresses.. Rolling Eyes but not the Hummer :kataus: you remember I don't like it!!!! :kataus: :kataus: lol! And I will never buy for me or for Albena and Max something I don't like!!! lol! lol! lol! The Hummer for Navka? Suspect :kataus:

Last edited by on Mon 8 May - 1:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:06

MAGic diable wrote:
Yah, right! I would rather buy one of Albena's pretty dresses..
Actually, I have a friend who really wants that dress Albena wore for the "Hit the Road, Jack" program. She's been wanting it since Albena wore it at Worlds last year. :kataus: Maybe they should have an auction. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:12

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Actually, I have a friend who really wants that dress Albena wore for the "Hit the Road, Jack" program. She's been wanting it since Albena wore it at Worlds last year. :kataus: Maybe they should have an auction. :kataus

GRACE!!! THAT WOULD BE A SUCESS!!!!!

I hope Navka won't be there too, to spoil everything! Shocked
I personally don't like her costumes, but most judges did! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:13

Grace wrote:
Actually, I have a friend who really wants that dress Albena wore for the "Hit the Road, Jack" program. She's been wanting it since Albena wore it at Worlds last year. :kataus: Maybe they should have an auction. :kataus:
Yes, I love it too! Razz And Alby has extra-bandage for it! :luvzy: black with little red crystals on it! :woow: :stari: She didn't wear it, 'cause she said the bandage fell down for some times at the practice, but it was cute! :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:17

Maria wrote:
GRACE!!! THAT WOULD BE A SUCESS!!!!!
I hope Navka won't be there too, to spoil everything! Shocked
I personally don't like her costumes, but most judges did! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :disap:
Ohhh, Lerka is going to have a dream about this auction, tonight! Razz It is soon already.. she will go to bed, thinking about the auction.. Razz and she will probably see it! :zy: Navka? Ohh.. she seems to be always in my dreams.. so.. apparently she will try to spoil our gorgeous auction.. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:21

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ohhh, Lerka is going to have a drean about this auction, tonight! Razz It is soon already.. she will go to bed, thinking about the auction.. Razz and she will probably see it! :zy: Navka? Ohh.. she seems to be always in my dreams.. so.. apparently she will try to spoil our gorgeous auction..

PLEASE, LERA!!!PLEASE!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon
YOU KNOW I JUST ADORE YOUR DREAMS!!!! heart2 :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:

Are you posting it in the dream thread????? :<33: zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:29

Maria wrote:
PLEASE, LERA!!!PLEASE!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon
YOU KNOW I JUST ADORE YOUR DREAMS!!!! heart2 :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:
Are you posting it in the dream thread????? :<33: zvet
Ohh, thank you, dear!! :<33: :blush2: Yes, of course, if I have it I will post it in the dream thread! Wink)) hehe Smile
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but.. erm.. I even haven't finished my another about our expedition and pirates.. Embarassed I just had no time to type it.. But I promise, I will do a loooot tomorrow! 'Cause we have no classes!! lol! But.. I have a training.. though.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 1:55

Of course not, Lera!!!

The pirates!!! affraid How could I forget?????

Don't mind me!!! saaad I am full of work these days!!!! shocked

:<33: nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 11:07

Oooh, girls, it was an amazing show! yes, I know, it's a little bit late now, it was three days ago, but I was not here to write! Rolling Eyes You have already said everything, there's nothing to add! Cool I liked very much Hit the road Jack! Veerrry original and nice programme Very Happy with this chair Laughing so cute ...
And I liked too Ina and Yuri, they made wonderful lifts, also very original! I wish them good luck in the future! And Lora and Dimitar too! It was impossible to see everything, because they skated together, but I think we saw the more important!

Kisses!
bg2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 12:01

http://www.novinite.bg/view_news.php?id=63034
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 12:08

They are so beautiful :dube: I love this programme!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 16:01

I don´t know what I have missed!!!!! Shocked Shocked

WOWWWWW!!!! heart2 :<33: heart2

WONDERFUL!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 17:53

Bea! you are back!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

heart2 heart2 heart2 nice
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 18:19

BEA, QUERIDA MIA!!! YOU ARE BCK!!!

cheers cheers heart2

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 22:21

MAGic diable wrote:
The Hummer for Navka? Suspect :kataus:

Noooooo...she doesn't deserve the hummer!!! :cryy: It's a great car, please don't give it to Navka!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 22:30

Vania wrote:
Oooh, girls, it was an amazing show! yes, I know, it's a little bit late now, it was three days ago, but I was not here to write! Rolling Eyes

I apreciate you writing some word about the show and also about Ina/Yuri and the other 2 as well...I'm also glad that you had the chance to watch the show (hope it was from the begining Wink hehe)

Thanks zvet and glad to have you here with us... :<33:

and welcome dear Bea!... :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 22:47

Grace wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Yah, right! I would rather buy one of Albena's pretty dresses..

Ohh....it's a very nice idea. But maybe she can give them (or at least a few) to the children from the ice-rink in Sofia, eh?

The dresses are soo beautiful...I'd be able to stare and watch, all of them, an entire day.. lol!

I'd like to have their eye - bandages from "In Heaven". :stari: That would make, not my day, my year :stari: Such a fantastic symbol and they embody such a beautiful message... :stari:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 1:21

Hi, dears!

And I like the costumes from the Barroque Waltz they wore in Washington!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

I wouldn't mind spending some of my savings in a auction of their costumes!!!

nice
nice

zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 2:06

DEAR GIRLS!!!! QUERIDINHAS!!! Wink Wink Wink ⭐

Thanks for welcoming me back! sunny I came back a day earlier! lol!

This theme now about the auction and their clothes is pretty cool!!!!!

I would like to have ...or to buy the first costumes they used the first time they got to the ice together!!! ohhhh ohhhh heart2

That would be soooo cute!!!
Do they still have them????? Not likely!!!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 12:18

alexandra wrote:
I'm also glad that you had the chance to watch the show (hope it was from the begining Wink hehe)

Thanks zvet and glad to have you here with us... :<33:

Yeees, from the very beginning! :dube: :mdr: I missed maybe half minute from their first dance (In heaven).
I'm glad too to be with you all :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 20:41

Dear, Bea!!! :<33: I'm very happy to read your messages again, dear!!! zvet :stari: :vo:

alexandra wrote:
Ohh....it's a very nice idea. But maybe she can give them (or at least a few) to the children from the ice-rink in Sofia, eh?
hehe Smile Alex Smile you know, Ina wears Albena's dresses lol! it seems she will inherit them all!!! lol! but.. maybe sooommmee dresses for your auction, eh? :kataus: Albyyy, pleaaaseee!!! poklon :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 20:44

I hope you haven't read this article, yet! :mdr: it's from one bulgarian site => , but I've translated it :dube:

More than 4000 guests came to watch Albena and Maxim’s show “A dance of the champions” to the Sports Palace “Slavia”. In front of the overcrowded tribunes, world champions performed three dances they prepared especially for the show. The most touching composition was the one to the song of Emil Dimitrov “Ako si dal”.

The audience also could see our pair Rumiana Spassova & Stanimir Todorov, young talents Ina Demireva & Yari Kurakin and also Lora Semova – Dimitur Lichev. Little skaters from the clubs “Ice sparks”, “Diamant” and “Slavia” performed at the show as well.

At the end of the show Denkova and Staviski, who finished 5th at the OG in Torino, have got a fabulous gift – the “Hummer H3” from the sponsor “Sofia Auto”.
The gala-exhibition was organized by the National Youth and Sports association and by the Bulgarian Skating Federation.

“Thank you for your support, both in a minute of luck and joy and in a very hard minute for us, - Albena Denkova said. – I’d like to thank personally Vesela Lecheva, who made this show true and who gave us this great opportunity to meet bulgarian audience. I’d like to thank Bulgarian Skating Federation and all the people, who help us, who are with us as well and our parents, of course."

Amongst the guests you could find the president of the Bulgarian Republic Georgi Purvanov, football player Hristo Stoichkov, World Chess champion Veselin Topalov, tennis player Magdalena Maleeva and others.

After the show, at the party at the "Continental Plaza" restaurant Evgenia Kurnolska, the president of BSF, awarded Albena and Maxim 10 000 lv. as a prize (about 4000$ as far as I know, but bulgarian girls can correct me Wink Evgenia Radanova, Olympic Silver medalist in short-track, was awarded with the same prize.

Besides that Albena and Maxim have got "star"-sertificate, which says that one of the billion stars in our Galaxy is named after them - "Albena & Maxim" :stari:

Cute, eh?? We must ask Alby and Max where is their star to admire it.. to watch it every night in the sky.. :stari:

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Figg1

Maxim in his new Hummer Smile
Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Figg3

Lora & Dimitur heart2
Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Figg4

Ina & Yuri :woow:
Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Figg5

Little skaters :dube:
Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Figg6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next