Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!

Go down 
+12
Morgana
Lana
Elwood
Maria
Bea
mila
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Rady
Mary
Elfaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 21:11

Wuoow, so great article, Lerichka!! I haven't read it!! The photos are amazing!! So cool Max and his hummer lol!!!! And what a great Ina and Uri's lift!!!
Quote :
The most touching composition was the one to the song of Emil Dimitrov “Ako si dal”.
Yes, it was a brilliant magic program, sooo emotional!!!! heart2 poklon

thanks again Lerka!!!!!!!
kisses zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 21:33

Lera wrote!
Quote :
you know, Ina wears Albena's dresses lol! it seems she will inherit them all!!! lol! [size=9] but.. maybe sooommmee dresses for your auction, eh?

Thas't perfect!! I don't want any now!!! HER sister is the best and appropriate girlr to have them! heart2

THANKS FOR THE TRANLATION OF THE ARTICLE AND FOR THE PICS!!!
THEY ARE SOMETHING!!!! :<33: :wink: :wink: :wink:

AND THANTS FOR SAYING THAT UOU LIKE TO READ MY MESSAGES AGAIN!!!! :luvzy: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 0:17

Dear Lera! heart2

Thanks verrrrrry much for the article and thr photos! I like them all heart2 heart2 , but the one with the little skaters is very sweet! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

Well , I think that the fact that INA is going to inherit Albiee's clothes is wonderful!!! Who better to wear those beautiful dresses! heart2 heart2 heart2

I only hope she becomes a very good skater, just like her sister!!!! heart2 heart2

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 0:37

Thank you for the article :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 13:57

Thank you for the article, i haven't read this one yet.
It was very nice and Albena was so sweet when saying those few words. heart2

It's great theat bulgarians had the chance to see Rumiana Spassova & Stanimir Todorov. I think the are very cute, little and shy. I sure hope that Bulgaria will have from now on, couples like Albena and Maxim. heart2 I hope they will end up to be a strong, talented couple...I hope Ina will do the same and that she'll be a great skater. Wink She and her partner, of course.

Wow..so many famous people there. It must have been so flattering for them. They are honoured in every way possible...so loved. heart2 I'm really happy to know this and to see they are apreciated. heart2

Dear Lerka, thank you for the great photos heart2 and I must agree with Maria, the little ones are incredibly sweet. So cute!!! I hope they will have the chance to be trained by Albena and Maxim (if they decide to stop competing Sad Sad Sad ), and to become real talents and beauties on ice. :stari:

Thank you Lerka :<33:
and hugs to all,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 14:32

Alexandra{ by the way, I missed , dear! I love you }
wrote!

Quote :
Wow..so many famous people there. It must have been so flattering for them. They are honoured in every way possible...so loved. heart2 I'm really happy to know this and to see they are apreciated. heart2

I AM HAPPY TOO!!! IT WAS HIGH TIME FOR THEM TO BE RECOGNIZED AS THE BEST!!!

BRAVO BULGARIA!!! cheers cheers cheers
BRAVO, DEAREST ALBENA AND MAXIM!!!!! cheers heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 22:59

I'm so glad you liked the article, girls!! cheers Razz
You know, today I talked with Max's father and he told me about the show.. :dube: :stari: Awww... he is sooo impressed... :stari: baaa
He told me that at the beginning of the show Albena and Max were invited to the ice. All the people stood up to cheer them.. then.. little children, a lot of little children began to sing bulgarian national anthem. :stari: bg2 It was sooo touching and impressive. :woow: :stari: A lot of people at the tribunes cried.. :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:14

MAGic diable wrote:
I'm so glad you liked the article, girls!! cheers Razz
You know, today I talked with Max's father and he told me about the show.. :dube: :stari: Awww... he is sooo impressed... :stari: baaa
Of course he is..:stari: He has a lovely son, smart, talented, fair, beautiful, good, interesting, funny that has a lovely, beautiful, sweet, understanding, strong, talented girlfriend and partner. They are a strong couple. They dance amazingly and they made so much without receiving something back, for a looooong while. I can't praise them enough..I think I'll never be able to express my gratitude for everything... :stari:

..and I imagine: If this is how I feel, imagine the parents, who must feel this 10 or 100 times more deep and more profound...

Lerka wrote:
. little children, a lot of little children began to sing bulgarian national anthem. :stari: bg2 It was sooo touching and impressive. :woow: :stari: A lot of people at the tribunes cried.. :stari: ohhhh

Sad It's so beautiful that it hurts....it does. I'm very, very touched. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:22

alexandra wrote:
Of course he is..:stari: He has a lovely son, smart, talented, fair, beautiful, good, interesting, funny that has a lovely, beautiful, sweet, understanding, strong, talented girlfriend and partner. They are a strong couple. They dance amazingly and they made so much without receiving something back, for a looooong while. I can't praise them enough..I think I'll never be able to express my gratitude for everything... :stari:

wooow.. Alex.. :stari: sooo beautiful words to describe this beautiful couple.. :stari: baaa zvet

alexandra wrote:
Sad It's so beautiful that it hurts....it does. I'm very, very touched. :stari:
Sad yes, I know.. Sad If I were there I would cry.. I know that.. Sad :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 1:46

Alex wrote!
Quote :

OHHHHH...DEAR!!!!
SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND TENDER WORDS ABOUT SWEET ALBIE AND MAX!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

BESOS!!! :<33: THANKS!!! zvet

YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO PUT BEAUTIFUL IDEAS INTO BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 23:41

Maria wrote:

YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO PUT BEAUTIFUL IDEAS INTO BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

Well..thank you Embarassed but I should do more..they deserve beautiful words and I can't find them...I wish I'd say more..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 12 May - 10:22

alexandra wrote:
Maria wrote:

Well..thank you Embarassed but I should do more..they deserve beautiful words and I can't find them...I wish I'd say more..

Uuh, me too! I feel the same! I love Albie and Max so much that I just can't explaint it with words (especially in english scratch scratch ) I'm afraid that, if I meet them by chance, I couldn't say a word and I'll look a little bit stupid or strange Shocked Shocked hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5