Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!

Go down 
+12
Morgana
Lana
Elwood
Maria
Bea
mila
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Rady
Mary
Elfaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 21:40

Elwood, although i am a bulgarian - i cannot help you.... i suppose that there is a lot of interest toward the show.. so you just have to go the Winter Castle.. and see there...

I hope that you will totally enjoy the show and of course, give us a full report! Smile

И дам - добре дошла тук! Наоколо е много интересно - ще се радвам да се опознаем Wink

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Elwood
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 22:49

Аз съм той,но това е малко по-прежалимо.. Very Happy
In other words I fully understand that It will be a problem to find a ticket,but I remain optimist... :bom:
Best wishes.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:31

ELWOOD WROTE!
Quote :
Yeah.. I will do my best to be on the show tomorrow.. nice Together with a two friends of mine...
And about the report- with a little help from my friends I will try to make a good one.. :flag

Thanks for being so nice to zvet the fans that are not bulgarian...and thanks for writing the report! zvet

poklon poklon poklon :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:28

Hi, Elwood! Nice to meet you! Smile
I suppose you're the first boy in the forum ? or maybe I'm wrong ???

Welcome in this great forum!
Smile

един въпрос: ника ти случайно да идва от името на Илайджа Ууд, просто ми заприлича хехе, като една луда фенка на Властелина Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:48

YEEES! TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 16:59

one hour and a half... i cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 17:08

Elfaria wrote:
one hour and a half... i cannot wait!

cheers Awesome! Me neither! Razz And I'm not even going to be able to watch it. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 17:10

Dear Lanka, if i could record it, i would do it... but we do not have a video... so i can rely only on the fact that maybe someone else can record it... oh - i want to be there! to meet them! Your report is so nice.. i want to be in your place! Wink *hugs!*
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 17:14

Elfaria wrote:
Dear Lanka, if i could record it, i would do it... but we do not have a video... so i can rely only on the fact that maybe someone else can record it... oh - i want to be there! to meet them! Your report is so nice.. i want to be in your place! Wink *hugs!*

Oh Elfaria, it is very sweet of you to say so! :luvzy: I am actually very excited to know about your opinion of the show! Very Happy I'm sure it will be fabulous! :stari: And thanks for your words about my report! zvet *hugs!!* I hope someday you will be in my place and get to meet them! sunny
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 19:39

It was marvellous,wonderful,incredible... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 21:26

Hi girls! Basketball
Morgana wrote:

Hi Morgana!!! Already finished ice show?????? you watched them?????? Very Happy Ahhhhh I can't wait more report!!!!!!!! I can imagine that how coool they are!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 21:34

Morgana wrote:

Very Happy Ohhh fabulous!!! :luvzy: I cannot wait to hear more. :wink: hehe.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 21:53

PLEASE!!! BULGARIAN FANS!!! poklon poklon heart2 TELL US MORE!!!!!!!!!

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Mary
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
Mary

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:09

I'm so excited! I've just came back from Albi&Max's show :- ) poklon poklon poklon :stari: :stari: :stari: zvet zvet zvet
I don't have words to depict what was the atmosphere in the hall.
Whole hall was standing up and greeting the bulgarian champions - they danced three times and every time they raised the audience! They perforemed so magnificant, so tremendously beautiful and deeply emotional! The public was blowen up! ... So they were called for an encore!
The President of Bulgaria was there and other bulgarians sport's celebrities! The first performance was EX "In Heaven", For the second time they danced on the "Hit the row Jack" - very entertaining performance! and for the third time they danced on the very popular bulgarian song (the culmination verse of this song is: "Nobody can take away from you the love of the people" ... ) poklon poklon poklon

I was crying ...

I would like to share the atmosphere and feelings with you and i hope to fulfill that - a friend of mine has to maкe the record of the show, and if he succeeded, i'll post the video ... :-)

P.S. Please excuse my english

Last edited by on Fri 5 May - 23:38; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:15

http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_445712512
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:18

OHHHHHHH MARY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

THANK YOU MY DEAR!!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL REPORT! zvet zvet zvet :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

WOWWWWW!!! THE PRESIDENT WAS THERE!!! WHAT AN HONOUR FOR THEM!!!

BUT ...FOR ME THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT IS THE LOVE OF THE PEOPLE!!! THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!

:vo: zvet :vo: zvet :vo: zvet :vo: :woow: :vo: :woow: :vo:

AND...YOUR ENGLISH IS FINE!!! :kiss: :kiss: :bg:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:20

AND!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PIC!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 flower flower

THANKS!!!

bg1 :kiss: bg1
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 1:02

Mary wrote:

Whole hall was standing up and greeting the bulgarian champions - they danced three times and every time they raised the audience! They perforemed so magnificant, so tremendously beautiful and deeply emotional! The public was blowen up! ... So they were called for an encore!

Wooww....It's incredible...They are so loved and apreciated and this is so great, fabulous. I'm so happy for them. Really happy!! I wish I'd be there....Sad to see the atmosphere and Albena and Maxim heart2 . I'm sure it was magical :stari: I probably couldn't find my words either. I'm very happy that some of you girls were there and thank you for your words and for the details.
Right now, I feel a little bit less nervous than at worlds but with same amount of emotions and happiness. I care so much about them and I'm sincerelly happy and happy and happy that everything is working so well. That there are so many countries loving them, that they are happy and rewarded and apreciated...
I don't know what else to say...I'm waiting to see the videos.. heart2 and live all this...

Mary wrote:

(the culmination verse of this song is: "Nobody can take away from you the love of the people" ... ) poklon poklon poklon
I was crying ...
Aww...:<33: I'm almost crying now...the music is not helping me very much Sad it makes me melancholic. I remember so many scenes now and all the emotions during this past years are coming back, overwhelming me... heart2
I don't understand this effect they have on people. But it's unique and marvellous. Thank you my beloved couple. heart2

Mary wrote:
I would like to share the atmosphere and feelings with you and i hope to fulfill that - a friend of mine has to maкe the record of the show, and if he succeeded, i'll post the video ... :-)
Thank you for everything :<33: It's very nice that you shared your feelings with us. zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 1:03

hrisi_plamenova wrote:
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_445712512

Thank you zvet
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 3:09

Thanks for the reviews and the articles!

All the articles say that they were given a Hummer, which for some reason really amuses me. I mean, my God... that thing is big enough for them to live in. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 3:41

Grace wrote!

Quote :
All the articles say that they were given a Hummer, which for some reason really amuses me. I mean, my God... that thing is big enough for them to live in.

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 9:18

Grace wrote:

All the articles say that they were given a Hummer, which for some reason really amuses me. I mean, my God... that thing is big enough for them to live in. :kataus:
Ohh, no!!! :kataus: Please, make it not to be a Hummer!!! :kataus: I don't like Hummers after our huuuuuuuuuuge text in French about it!!! lol! We had a topic "Machine-building" and then we had this terrible text! I didn't know the vocabulary at all, because I didn't know all these terms even in russian.. :twist: what to talk about french! :mdr:

P.S. :stari: zvet THANK YOU, DEAR MARY, FOR YOUR LOVELY LITTLE REPORT!!!!!!!!! :stari: zvet
Please.. someone.. tell us more!!!!!!!!! poklon :<33: lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 12:32

Grace wrote:

Ohh...but I absolutely love hummers. Not H3 very much because it's not so "beautiful" and strong anymore but H2 and H1 are amazing!!!
Embarassed I know it's huuuge and that it's not meant to drive with it in town but it's still a good car....In deserts, mountains, waters, all kinds of unfriendly places. Also it consumes a loooot more than other cars and that's not very ok.
But all in all I think it's great and that it's a fabulous gift. They can sell it anytime if they won't use it. And I think they won't.. shocked hehehe...

have a nice day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 15:17

Thanks for the wonderful..beautiful and lovely news about Albena and Maxim!

And thanks for the report!!! I enjoed it a lot! :<33:

And the pic is very beautiful! flower

Of course I can't understand a word of bulgarian, but would someone please translate the second comment posted bya fan lol!
Is it about what I think it is????? lol! flower ohhhh

Last edited by on Sat 6 May - 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 18:25

MAGic diable wrote:
Ohh, no!!! :kataus: Please, make it not to be a Hummer!!! :kataus: I don't like Hummers after our huuuuuuuuuuge text in French about it!!! lol!
:kataus: They're very popular here and I don't get it at all because they're so impractical for the city. Plus you can never see around them when you're driving and they cost a million dollars to keep in petrol. Suspect

But it's a very generous gift, for sure. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!   Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow - Show in Bulgaria! 5 May!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next