Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!! 2 part

Go down 
+21
antarex10
svetik_3
Rady
why
Svetunya
risha_11
lillelol
ulia
Wondergirl
Ivana
aline
Ewuch
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Lacey
Baghira
Vania
piemontesina
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 23:19

Quote :
OK , enough jokes about Tania and Roman and let them and Albie and Max enjoy the summer .

Right you are Viktoria!
Thanks for the news about Mrs President! flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 21:03

Some more info from Bulgarian 24 chasa.

Link: http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=150260 (in Bulgarian) (two articles in one) (I think the first part is nearly identic with Vikis link two posts ago...)

Translation by google:

First part:

"Denkova not know whether to be the next boss of skating.
It resolved the question would remain whether Albena Denkova president of the Bulgarian Skating Federation. So far, the Governing Council had not considered this issue.
Double world champion in figure skating to dance couples resigned several months ago because of the long-term liabilities (together with Maxim) in the project "Ice Age" of the first channel, Russian Public Television, and as they work with Staviskim required. Nevertheless, the Council has not accepted the resignation and insisted on the presence Denkova in sport as an official, because of its prestige in the International Skating Union.
The obligation was to the end of the world championship in Los Angeles in late March. Currently Albena (she is a consultant for the dancing to the World, along with Susana Fink Rankamo) varies, what to do in the future, should we continue to be the president of BFK. Now the most important tasks is the completion of the season and prepare for the new.
Denkova Stavisky and almost certainly will not participate in the Olympics in Vancouver next year, because, as they say coaches Natalia Linichuk and Gennadi Karponosov, the chances of a medal in Canada is very small.
The new figure skaters of our conversation with mentors did not occur, has not yet announced the list of judges who will be admitted to the winter games. Clarity is available for a series of tournaments, Grand Prix, but there are no Bulgarian representatives.
Albena and Maxim were recently invited by the former world champion from France Brian Joubert to work with him in his home town of Poitiers, and prepare a program for the Olympic Games, as choreographer and producers.
A matter of fact, whether the Bulgarian couple to another season in the Ice Age, because the organizers of the show did not receive the money from sponsors. Guide ORT insists on continuing the project as a very high rating for, but the cost is too high.

Second part:

Brian Joubert: For Albena and Maxim began to watch dancing on ice.

Brian Joubert is a world champion in figure skating in 2007 and has a European title of the season, the season of 2004 and this year. Recently, the Frenchman suggested that double world champion of dance couples Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski prepare choreography of his programs, which he will participate in the Olympic Games in Vancouver next year. Joubert trains in his home town of Poitiers in a room without heating, but no complains about it.

- Brian, how long do you know Denkova and Staviski?
- I know them since 2002. In principle, I do not like dancing on ice. Now, however, see a difference and changed his mind, because I began to understand the dance. Albena and Maxim are different from others because they are original.
I do not know why, but I love them. Because they began to refer to another dance couples. In fact, for this reason chose to Albena and Maxim. Perhaps my heart prompted me to do. I believe that our joint work is a challenge for me, despite the fact that they have not engaged with (odinochnikami=?). Good idea, I do not know why, but this is so. (Last summer, Albena and Maxim set of Performance Ballet of Great Britain - part of the show on skates, which travels around the world. Maxim has worked with a pair of dancing).

- It is not whether the risk is great for a year before the Olympic Games to choose choreographers without experience?
- Denkova and Stavisky have extensive experience working as dancers. I do not know why, but when I thought of them immediately felt confident that we will succeed. The proposal came from the wife of my coach (Laurent Depouilly), and I immediately said yes!
I do not think that lack of experience will be a problem, that everything turned out. In 2007, I worked with Kurt Browning, but he is not prepared for that program. Subsequently, success. I think better when (odinochniku=?) pose program dancers.

- Expand some information on your Olympic program?
- I want to prove to everyone that I am good, not only technologically, but also can move very well on ice. I look forward to Albena and Maxim that they taught me how best to use the skates. I hope this will be, if not perfect, then at least one of the best. Yes, this is my last chance at a gold medal at the Olympics. Can more than ever before. Recently, indeed ahead, but all can be."

Last edited by Petra on Thu 11 Jun - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 23:16

Thanks for translating and posting, Petra! ohhhh

Quote :
Albena and Maxim are different from others because they are original. I do not know why, but I love them.
!!!SO DO WE BRIAN!!!
nice :woow: :woow: :woow: heart2 heart2 heart2 nice
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 16:09

http://www.7sport.net/7sport/ls_1style/d5422_4.htm (in Bulgarian)
For me this link does not work any more scratch , but special thanks to our Vania ohhhh who some days ago was able to save the text for Bulgarian forum!!!

Hopefully it´s true (it´s from our beloved Bulgarian press lol! ), and our two darlings Albena heart2 and Maxim heart2 have at least some wonderful days of rest at the Bulgarian seaside in Tsarevo! They really deserve it!!!

Vania in Bulgarian forum wrote:
"Албена и Максим разпускат на плажа
Албена Денкова и Максим Стависки откраднаха малко време и отскочиха до Царево. Двамата бяха забелязани от репортер на Svetsko в капанче на плажа, което по непотвърдена информация е собственост на майката на Албена. Двукратната световна шампионка по фигурно пързаляне е прекарала своето детство в Царево е и влюбена в градчето. Двамата с Максим бяха обявени за почетни граждани, малко преди фаталния инцидент на пътя през 2007.
Денкова и Стависки прекратиха състезателната си кариера и вече са хореографи на френската звезда Бриан Жубер."

Translation by google:
"Albena and Maxim were seen on the beach
Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski stole a little time to otskochiha (=visit?) Tsarevo. They were seen by a reporter in Svetsko kapanche beach, unverified information which is owned by the mother of Albena. Twice world champion in figure skating has spent his childhood in Tsarevo and is in love with the town. She and Maxim both were declared honorary citizens shortly before the fatal accident on the road in 2007.
Denkova and Staviski stopped the competitive career and already is a choreographer of French star Brian Joubert."

P.S.: For those who want to read it in the original version: This link is still working:
Link: http://sportni.bg/index.phtml?tid=40&oid=2524455&cid=622
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 19:19

Smile Thank you Petra and Vania.Kompasbg also copy pasted this info.
http://www.kompasbg.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7409&Itemid=39

lovely heart I wish them reaxing summer Summer)) and great vacation with less paparazi snooping around them.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 23:42

viktoria wrote:
Smile lovely heart I wish them reaxing summer Summer)) and great vacation with less paparazi snooping around them.
I wish/hope the same Summer)) just because we love ! :stari:

And I really hope "we here" don´t belong to these paparazzi... jocolor
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 23:49

Petra wrote:

sunny Of course not. jocolor We are researchers geek but for one thing you are right , we got a lot of info.

shocked Yikes :blush2: does this make us Oh my poor head! paparazi bla-bla-bla

Last edited by viktoria on Sun 21 Jun - 0:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 23:53

viktoria wrote:
Petra wrote:

sunny Of course not. jocolor We are researchers geek but for one thing you are right , we got a lot of info.

shocked Yakes :blush2: does this makes us Oh my poor head! paparazi bla-bla-bla
A researcher is a biiiiig difference to a paparazzi lol! ... jocolor geek lol! ...
bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 0:02

Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:
Petra wrote:

A researcher is a biiiiig difference to a paparazzi lol! ... jocolor geek lol! ...

flower Thank you dear.Now i feel better Razz zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 0:10

viktoria wrote:
Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:
Petra wrote:

flower Thank you dear.Now i feel better Razz zvet
:vo: I too, dear Viki Rose !!! :smile: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul - 21:02

Vania, there do exist serious sites/papers Suspect in Bulgaria?
Really??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy:
Hm, other sites have it too, sport1.bg for example, and the text is the same Rolling Eyes .

After all the experiences I made during the last two years with publications in Bulgarian press Pffff I can only repeat: Let´s wait for a statement of Albenka and Maxi, or simply let´s wait some months and we will be able to see or not to see it. :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul - 21:14

Petra wrote:
Vania, there do exist serious sites/papers Suspect in Bulgaria?

Erm.. Good question!
The only newspaper that have never wrote bad things about Max is 24 hours, at least the articles that I read there were always objective and never said smth offensive. As for the others ... Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 10:45

Albena & Maxim are scheduled to perform at Ice all stars 2009 in Korea on August 14-16. cheers

http://www.iceallstars.co.kr/html/skater.html?num=0
Back to top Go down
ulia
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
ulia

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 14:01

Thank you for wonderful news flower poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jul - 15:58

Ivana wrote:
Albena & Maxim are scheduled to perform at Ice all stars 2009 in Korea on August 14-16. cheers

Thanks for the good news, Ivana Very Happy ! zvet
Hopefully this year no roof of the skating rink in Korea will be burning (as it did in 2007 Rolling Eyes ).
And hopefully someone will record this... poklon
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul - 7:54

Ivana wrote:

Yay! Thanks for the good news, Ivana! I hope we'll have videos from these shows poklon
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 0:05

Basketball Korea's SBS TV will telecast Ice All Stars 2009, Thursday, Aug. 14 at 20:50 local time. heart2 I hope they will capture the whole show and we could see Albie and Max + the rest of the cast. . sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 11:20

viktoria wrote:
Basketball Korea's SBS TV will telecast Ice All Stars 2009, Thursday, Aug. 14 at 20:50 local time. heart2 I hope they will capture the whole show and we could see Albie and Max + the rest of the cast. . sunny

cheers Thanks, Viki! Me too, I hope that we'll have many videos from the show flower
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 23:07

A small preview by SBS about the show.Mostly Yu-na ,Stephan and Michele but @ 0116 we could see Albie and Max among the pics of other skaters who will participate in Ice All 2009 Stars .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcZU2_uFlyw
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 20:55

viktoria wrote:
poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug - 9:51

viktoria wrote:
You should be able to watch the telecast through this link.
mms://211.220.195.199/tvlive

According to twitter, Albena & Maxim should perform Libertango with orchestra.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug - 23:37

Ivana wrote:

It only seems to work if one is using media player Rolling Eyes .
Bad luck for me! Crying or Very sad

Therefore I hope for a kind soul who can record this and can upload it to a server... poklon

Ivana, do you have the possibility to record it?
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug - 4:25

Ivana wrote:
viktoria wrote:

According to twitter, Albena & Maxim should perform Libertango with orchestra.

Thank you Ivana for the link and Petra for the news from Jouber's camp.Smile Libertango with orchestra sounds great. Another long week until the event. loveall
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug - 18:07

Petra wrote:
Ivana, do you have the possibility to record it?
Unfortunately not, I'll be at work when the show will be aired. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug - 4:54

The Program :
http://www.iceallstars.co.kr/html/program.html

ACT 1
Opening: Fanfare For the Common Man/ Priates Of The Caribbean OST
01. Adam Rippon: Jonathan Livingston Seagull
02. Shae-Lynn Bourne: La Cumparsita heart2
03. Shen Xue & Zhao Hongbo: Lo Ci Saro
04. Stephane Lambiel: Four Seasons (Vivaldi) heart2
05. Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski: Libertango (Vasko Vassilev) heart2
06. Shizuka Arakawa: You raise me up (Celtic Women)
07. Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy: Send In The Clowns (Stephen Sondheim)
08. Ilia Kulik: Song For the King (Michael W. Smith)
09. Yuna Kim: Danse Macabre (Camille Saint-Saens) heart2
10. Michelle Kwan: Carmina Burana
Closing: Mondschein (Beethoven)

ACT 2
Opening: Michael Jackson Mix Music (Michael Jackson)
01. Shae-Lynn Bourne: All that Jazz heart2
02. Adam Rippon: I'm yours (Jason Mraz)
03. Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski: Cry Me a River (Justin Timberlake) heart2
04. Ilia Kulik: Deal with it (Corbin Bleu)
05. Shen Xue & Zhao Hongbo: Ramalama Bang Bang (Roisin Murphy)
06. Stephane Lambiel: Ne me Quitte pas heart2
07. Michelle Kwan: Winter Song (Sara Bareilles with Ingrid Michaelson)
08. Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy: Fascination (Alphabeat)
09. Shizuka Arakawa: Candyman (Christina Aguilera)
10. Yuna Kim: Don't Stop the Music (Rihanna)
11. Davichi: 8282
12. Finale: We are the champions (Queen)
Encore: I will survive (Gloria Gaynor)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!! 2 part
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next