Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please, news !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb - 15:02

Dear girls, I need to have news about our darlings !!! heart2 heart2
Please, write something !! poklon poklon
Thanks zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Number of posts : 24
Residence : Plovdiv,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 10:34

Hi flower
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/32410-albena-denkova-and-maxim-staviski
https://www.facebook.com/notes/albena-denkova-maxim-staviski/%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%8C%D1%8E-%D1%81-%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BC/334913296551258
https://www.facebook.com/notes/albena-denkova-maxim-staviski/%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%8C%D1%8E-%D1%81-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BC-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0-%D0%B8-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BA/331311393578115

sunny scratch I'm thinking that it's all Smile
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 14:40

:woow: :vo: 1000 thanks, dear frani, now I am starting to translate ...!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:24

At the moment they are on Ice Age tour pia :flower: .

You can watch some of the performances in Krasnodar
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1E5ABE4CB202B14

From the Gala in Obersdorf
http://www.eisshow.de/?id=544

Ice Age was filmed and wrapped already but there still 2 more episodes left to be broadcasted.Each every Saturday.If you haven't watched any of their performances with different partners you can see them here:
www.1tv.ru/ice4
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 23:49

Thank you, Viky, you are very kind !! zvet zvet
Albie and Max are always so nice,,, nice nice
Next week I will be in Nice for the Worlds...,,
They will miss me so much... heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 1:58

Yeah ..miss you,A&M I love you ,now i'm watching all competition but the world of ice dance is so bored without Albena and Maxim, without their so dramatic programs, so artistic etc..
But new show of Ice Symphony is my fav of all shows! I wanted to see more objective results of this show but now I know that maybe it isn't possible... I talk about the comments and results of Navka,just it's terrible...I'm not agree about results of Albena on this project! Shocked
Back to top Go down
frani
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
frani

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 13:32

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Sochi-Small-Stories-of-a-Big-City-Ice-Show-tickets/artist/1739250?dcc
This summer, Russia's greatest ice-skating stars are bringing the beauty and spirit of the Russian winter to London. On a specially constructed, covered ice arena in Kensington Gardens, opposite the majestic Royal Albert Hall, audiences will be treated to a theatrical ice dance spectacular - Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City.

Created by Ilya Averbukh, the world-famous Russian figure-skating champion, this unique ice dance experience is being presented in London as part of Sochi.Park - a fantastic visitor attraction, designed to celebrate the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics during the London Games.

The show's creator, Ilya Averbukh has brought together a dazzling array of Russian ice-skating greats - comprising many international and Olympic champions - to perform in London. Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City will offer a unique chance for you to witness something truly special. Among the Olympic and World Champions performing will be Alexsei Yagudin, Tatyana Navka, Roman Kostomarov, Tatyana Totmyanina, Maxim Marinin, Mariya Petrova, Alexsei Tikhonov, Margarita Drobyasko, Povilas Vanagas, Maxim Stavinski, Albena Denkova, Maxim Shabalin and Oksana Domnina.

The Sochi.Park Ice Arena will present the biggest ice spectacular ever to be shown outside of Russia - Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City. This first ever musical on ice features elite sportsmanship, theatre, live music, ice dancing, acrobatics and traditional and contemporary dance. Starring only Olympic and world champions, this unforgettable show creates a world of beauty and skill, combining legendary Russian skating traditions and all the most exciting technologies.

Six Olympic champions and 18 world champions in figure skating perform the play's leading roles. More than 50 different artists from various genres (skaters, dancers, ballet, acrobats), 250 spectacular handmade costumes, seven tonnes of props, 15 original songs (composed by renowned Russian composer Roman Ignatyev) makes up 95 minutes of exhilaration!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 23:57

frani wrote:
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Sochi-Small-Stories-of-a-Big-City-Ice-Show-tickets/artist/1739250?dcc
This summer, Russia's greatest ice-skating stars are bringing the beauty and spirit of the Russian winter to London. On a specially constructed, covered ice arena in Kensington Gardens, opposite the majestic Royal Albert Hall, audiences will be treated to a theatrical ice dance spectacular - Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City.

Created by Ilya Averbukh, the world-famous Russian figure-skating champion, this unique ice dance experience is being presented in London as part of Sochi.Park - a fantastic visitor attraction, designed to celebrate the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics during the London Games.

The show's creator, Ilya Averbukh has brought together a dazzling array of Russian ice-skating greats - comprising many international and Olympic champions - to perform in London. Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City will offer a unique chance for you to witness something truly special. Among the Olympic and World Champions performing will be Alexsei Yagudin, Tatyana Navka, Roman Kostomarov, Tatyana Totmyanina, Maxim Marinin, Mariya Petrova, Alexsei Tikhonov, Margarita Drobyasko, Povilas Vanagas, Maxim Stavinski, Albena Denkova, Maxim Shabalin and Oksana Domnina.

The Sochi.Park Ice Arena will present the biggest ice spectacular ever to be shown outside of Russia - Sochi: Small Stories of a Big City. This first ever musical on ice features elite sportsmanship, theatre, live music, ice dancing, acrobatics and traditional and contemporary dance. Starring only Olympic and world champions, this unforgettable show creates a world of beauty and skill, combining legendary Russian skating traditions and all the most exciting technologies.

Six Olympic champions and 18 world champions in figure skating perform the play's leading roles. More than 50 different artists from various genres (skaters, dancers, ballet, acrobats), 250 spectacular handmade costumes, seven tonnes of props, 15 original songs (composed by renowned Russian composer Roman Ignatyev) makes up 95 minutes of exhilaration!

Wow !!! Great! Thank you Frani zvet zvet zvet !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please, news !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, news !!   Please, news !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, news !!
Page 1 of 1