Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!! 2 part

Go down 
+21
antarex10
svetik_3
Rady
why
Svetunya
risha_11
lillelol
ulia
Wondergirl
Ivana
aline
Ewuch
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Lacey
Baghira
Vania
piemontesina
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 21:28

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Well, actually, I'll kill myself if I see Navka compete again anyway Evil or Very Mad

Uffff Evil or Very Mad , it will be a nightmare. If they return, I'll cross my fingers for Tessa/Scott and Tanith/Ben. I'd prefer anyone else on top of podium, but not Navka.

lol! More than a nightmare. baaa It is not because they lack :blush2: attractive looks,good lines and some skating skills confused but favoring them + DomShabs before Jana and Sergey lovely heart , it will be tooooooo much to swalow Pffff . And what we are going to see Oh my poor head! another repeated classic piece of crap Vse , interpreted not so well , because of Roman's unexpresive face and Navka's "Look at me" attitude Thanks! Thanks! Ayayay! Big NO-no. heart2 I,d rather see Tanith and Ben,Jana and Sergey,Tessa and Scot,Nathalie and Fabian,DomShabs, Kerr's , Federica&Massimo ,postpartum Isa and Oliver on the podium in any order. zvet At least they have more interesting ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 23:56

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
And I'd kill myself If I see Navka higher then A&M again.

Well, actually, I'll kill myself if I see Navka compete again anyway Evil or Very Mad

And I have a new A&M dream - to see them working together as a coach and a choreographer with best skaters flower

Shhhhh... pale pale pale We must speak quietly of this matter. Laughing We should not give Navka any baaaad ideas about coming back. :zy: (Unless she wants to skate me and Lerka's Baba Yaga FD... FINALLY! Razz) Especially since Vala's life depends on it! Buh.. And we would all miss her posts on the board!!! Rose :wink:

But really, no one misses Navka? Weep Not even a little? Weep None of you is secretly longing to rewatch her brilliant interpretation of Pink Panther? Buh.. Buh.. Weep
I am so disappointed in all of you. Ayayay!
bla-bla-bla :zy: :kataus:

And I love your dream, Vala!!! Thanks! Thanks! :dube: lovely heart Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will come true. :wink: Or better yet... Let's drink to it! tchin-tchin With tequila!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 0:00

viktoria wrote:
And what we are going to see Oh my poor head! another repeated classic piece of crap Vse , interpreted not so well , because of Roman's unexpresive face and Navka's "Look at me" attitude Thanks! Thanks! Ayayay!

lol! lol! lol!

Roman doesn't need to express the music. Wink Navka has enough expression for both of them. :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 8:03

[quote="viktoria"]
Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

postpartum Isa and Oliver on the podium in any order. zvet At least they have more interesting ideas.

I don't know if you know this news but Isabelle is pregnant so i don't think she will be ready for OG even if she said she wants to skate at the OG her baby is planed for december, will she be ready? i don't think so!
I worry about French dancers in this competition, we now have only Nathalie and Fabian because Pernelle and Mathieu decided to stop skating together (actually Mathieu decided, because he couldn't cope with Pernelle's attitude anymore)

And about a possible return of Navkos the gossip is true, they would like to come back for the OG but nothing is sure at the moment...!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 8:10

Lana wrote:
Roman doesn't need to express the music. Wink Navka has enough expression for both of them. :zy: :zy: :zy:

Navka is just too much...when my boyfriend saw her at the Ice Age tour he found her vulgar...he did not know yet she was Navka and that i hated her ...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 10:14

aline wrote:

I don't know if you know this news but Isabelle is pregnant so i don't think she will be ready for OG even if she said she wants to skate at the OG her baby is planed for december, will she be ready? i don't think so!

If I remember well, it was planned for september scratch , not december, but it doesn't matter actually, I don't think either that she could prepare for the Olympics. She'll miss many months of training. I'd like to see them in Vancouver, but as in the case of Albena and Max - if they skate and if they're not in good shape No , it will be very sad to see them out of the podium.
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 10:27

aline wrote:
And about a possible return of Navkos the gossip is true, they would like to come back for the OG but nothing is sure at the moment...!
Oh my, Navka comming back, don't scare me. pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 10:44

aline wrote:

I worry about French dancers in this competition, we now have only Nathalie and Fabian because Pernelle and Mathieu decided to stop skating together (actually Mathieu decided, because he couldn't cope with Pernelle's attitude anymore)

I sunny know Isa is pregnant /this is why i wrote postpartum/ and her baby is due in September flower and i would not count them out yet. She is a fighter :vo: like Albena and i think she have a chance to recover by November-December and compete even at EC . As for Pernelle , i read that she is going to skate with her British boyfriend but i am not sure if he can get French citizenship before Olympics .So i am crossing my fingers for :surce: Nathalie,Fabian and wish luck to Isa&Olivier. heart2 Gooo !!

Last edited by viktoria on Fri 5 Jun - 10:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 10:45

piemontesina wrote:
I know that I wil be the one to think so,
but I'm really sad to read that Albie & Max
won's compete at the Olympics..... saaad saaad
You're not the only one. Embarassed I was secretly hoping they'll try a comeback, but then again I came to the exact same reasons why not to do it as Albena said in the article.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 10:59

Vania wrote:
aline wrote:

If I remember well, it was planned for september scratch , not december, but it doesn't matter actually, I don't think either that she could prepare for the Olympics. She'll miss many months of training. I'd like to see them in Vancouver, but as in the case of Albena and Max - if they skate and if they're not in good shape No , it will be very sad to see them out of the podium.

You're right it's planned for September but i don't think she'll recover for the OG...
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 11:04

viktoria wrote:

I sunny know Isa is pregnant /this is why i wrote postpartum/ and her baby is due in September flower and i would not count them out yet. She is a fighter :vo: like Albena

She is a fighter it's true but she'll stop training for a while and a delivery is not so easy ! So i think she'll be in Vancouver but i don't think she'll skate at 100% of her capacities.
I think that their program could be a bit drafted for the OG due to the fact that they don't practice a lot! Anyway i wish them all the best (even if i think that to become pregnant during the OG season is not the best idea Isabelle got, especially because it's probably her last year in competition)
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 19:05

I can´t remember where scratch I read it some weeks ago, but I think it was an interview, and there Isabelle said she for sure will skate at the Olympics, despite the birth of her child some months before!

And about Navka Erm.. : Yes, this "rumour" about her return I, some weeks ago, heard too Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! , from a "very" reliable source :angel2: ... And as I watched Navka in Düsseldorf and Mannheim I really had the impression that Navka and Roman are not in the best form, at least in the moment... So: If Navka and Roman will skate at the Olympics in that form, Albena and Max really should not worry about them :angel2: !
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 19:25

piemontesina wrote:
I know that I wil be the one to think so,
but I'm really sad to read that Albie & Max
won's compete at the Olympics..... saaad saaad
saaad Pia, you´re not the only one who is sad about this. Especially during the last part of the IceAge tour they both were in good form, and I really thought they would do it! And a car accident (that was not made inside an ice rink!) really should be no reason to judge someone with low marks.
On the other hand: It may sound hard, but I think after all this "circus" Bulgaria does not deserve them any more (at least not as skaters competing for Bulgaria). So I somehow can understand this decision.

Despite all this I, for my part, still hope that this decision is not the final one and that they will rethink about it.

But: Whatever they will do, I´m sure it will be the right decision.

And if they really won´t compete at Olympics, then we maybe can enjoy them in the next IceAge production again sunny , or hopefully at some nice galas somewhere in Europe :smile: ...

And to Brian: How many choreographers and coaches has he had during the last seasons? Every season another one shocked ? At least it seems so to me...
I´m sure Maxim and Albena will make him a perfect choreography. Now let´s only hope Brians skating will be perfect too poklon ...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 23:25

piemontesina wrote:

Must the reporters repeat this EVERY TIME ?????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

saaad Unfortunately ,Pia they are going to chew on this subject for years.It is their job to stick their nose in people's life and dig the spicy details . The bad is the better for them. baaa
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 23:28

I simply decided not to take notice of such things any more, Pia. Wink
I just enjoy the rest of the article, and especially the quotes of Sarah from Brians forum... sunny
These journalists we will never be able to change!!! nooo

Last edited by Petra on Sat 6 Jun - 1:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun - 0:49

I only want to add this article to the whole discussion some of us have had some days ago about participating or not participating at Olympics Wink ...

According to this article (and many others with same text, e.g. in reliable online papers like 24chasa), the final decision about participating or not participating is not made up to now Wink . OK, the chances are small, but there is a chance! They have had talks with Linishuk and Karpanossov, but the final talk / decision has not been up to now!

I think it´s only fair to post this article too Wink ... For all those who still would like to see them at Olympics (as me Very Happy and one or two others)... Very Happy

Link: http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_1724167022 (in Bulgaria)

Translation of the important part by google:
"A few days ago we talked long with Natalia Linichuk. Genadii Karponosov (...?) much we want to participate in the Olympics, but believe that there will be no Bulgarian judge and after the great response in Bulgaria and the world around the story of the crash of Maxim and the subsequent litigation have no chance of medals. Natalia is still waiting for the list of judges for the game and I then will talk with her again, "explained Albena."

P.S.: OH! And I just realized that this sentence that I highlighted is included in the link that Ewuch posted two pages ago, too... Wink ... Only this sentence was not translated up to now... Wink

So I prefer waiting before I will make a post with telling they participate or they don´t participate... I hope for small chances... Wink
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun - 18:40

Petra wrote:
in September you will see it with own eyes[/i]!"

bounce bounce bounce

I want September right now lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun - 20:58

I have all my fingers and toes crossed and I am too afraid to hope! poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun - 22:19

Lana wrote:

But really, no one misses Navka? Weep Not even a little? Weep None of you is secretly longing to rewatch her brilliant interpretation of Pink Panther? Buh.. Buh.. Weep
I am so disappointed in all of you. Ayayay!
bla-bla-bla :zy: :kataus:

I have a confession - I AM longing to watch a Pink-Panther-248 - I'm just afraid If I do I won't be able to conceal my devotion to this beautiful pair and I'll have to move to Moscow and follow them everywhere in a costume of a Pink Panther on which I'll embroider "Navka and Kostomarov forever".

Yes, a new pinkpantherish Romeo and Juliet is what I really want - Juliet would be so pushy that Romeo wouldn't have a single chance to survive and would kill himself somewhere in the middle of the dance.

O'k, why am I that bad??? baaa

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jun - 10:55

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I have a confession - I AM longing to watch a Pink-Panther-248 - I'm just afraid If I do I won't be able to conceal my devotion to this beautiful pair and I'll have to move to Moscow and follow them everywhere in a costume of a Pink Panther on which I'll embroider "Navka and Kostomarov forever".

Yes, a new pinkpantherish Romeo and Juliet is what I really want - Juliet would be so pushy that Romeo wouldn't have a single chance to survive and would kill himself somewhere in the middle of the dance.

O'k, why am I that bad???

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 20:43

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

HA! Razz I always knew it. :zy:
lol! lol! lol!

And wow, your Romeo & Juliet FD for Navka sounds classic, Vala!!! Bravo! Buh.. :dube: I love the new twist in the traditional story especially with Roman dying a terribly dramatic death in the middle of the dance. :kataus: That is pure genius. :vo: Roman was never much more useful than a corpse anyhow. :zy: :zy: :zy: My only concern is how Navka will manage to do lifts and such elements alone. Suspect Unless, of course, the entire beginning is the technical elements like twizzles, footwork and lifts. And the last two minutes is Navka doing an interpretive dance to the music by herself, you know with lots of dramatic faces and posing. tchin-tchin drunken :stari:
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 15:05

Hehe girls can be so mean... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
But actually I was laughing off my rear end reading your conversation about Romeo and Juliet and Navka doing a solo dance after Rom(eo)an's suicide- death on ice...
lol!

But don't you think, that "Romeo" is more likely going to kill "Juliet" because he just can't stand her anymore? If THAT happens the Pink Panter Theme would match perfectly! Max could appear as "Inspector Clouseau", find out that Rom(eo)an is the murderer, but decide to let him get away with it, since he didn't like Juliet anyways...
Lana writes!) Ugu-ugu tchin-tchin

I guess Shakespeare is turning in his grave right now... Spin Oh my poor head! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 15:13

Baghira wrote:

I guess Shakespeare is turning in his grave right now... Spin Oh my poor head! :angel2:

he will, if he sees this kind of interpretation :kataus:
I, personally, prefer to see the "baba yaga" FD :kataus: . OMG, I realize that the fans of Navka will be really mad at us :angel2: . But we're just with very rich imagination :angel2: .
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 19:16

My dearest Vania, there is nothing more precious than a rich imagination :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
flower king jocolor
To all fans of NK: I really enjoy their skating :vo: and I'm just kidding zvet
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 19:53

Baghira wrote:
My dearest Vania, there is nothing more precious than a rich imagination :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
flower king jocolor
zvet Couldn't say it better nice

Baghira wrote:
To all fans of NK: I really enjoy their skating :vo: and I'm just kidding zvet

Kisssssssssss I am with you on this one :vo: and if they decide to come back i am sure they will choose wiser Rose than the Pink version of Romeo and Juliet :kataus: ( Vala that was priceless Ugu-ugu ) .

OK , enough jocolor jokes about Tania and Roman and let them and Albie and Max enjoy the summer . just because we love Summer))

Some news about our Mrs.President. lovely heart
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_1581524530
Brief translation :
According to Topsport ,Albena is still the President of BSF because the Councill didn't accept her resignation.They insisted that she should stay because of her reputation in ISU.
It is almost 100% sure that D/S won't compete at 2010 OG and also their participation in next Ice Age is still under question because even though the show is very popular and the ratings are high there are some financial problems .

Hopefuly the show wil find sponsors soon. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!! 2 part
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next