Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Petition against Maxi's sentence

Go down 
+15
Ivana
7llewops
joyva
iva76
Aliska
viktoria
bya_peyton
aline
piemontesina
Wondergirl
Swetis
rashel
Baghira
Petra
Vania
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 17:34

Uh, I've been so busy these days Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Miss u! I miss the forum, but I can find only 5-10 minutes for reading.
So many new pics :dube: thanks for posting them, girls! I know it's not the right topic :blush2: but I wanted to answer to Piemontesina:

Quote :
Vania, cambia l'avatar, ogni volta mi si spezza il cuore!!

Mi dispiace, piemontesina, ti piace Roger? E io sono molto felice dalla vittoria di Rafa, certo che anche Roger meritava di vincere, ma forse non aveva fortuna quel giorno. Cambiero l'avatar, ma ho tanto, tanto da fare, che non ho tempo di visitare il forum, nemmeno di cambiarlo :angel2: Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 21:12

3273 at the moment :vo: !

And Sue zvet , you really don´t have to apologize!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 0:08

And now.......3312 !!!flower flower
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:35

And now 3400 people signed , mostly Russians. Isn't it great that Max is in this great Russian show- Ice Age ? Thank you ,girls, for the petition! You rock! loveall
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:59

Lacey wrote:
And now 3400 people signed , mostly Russians.
... mostly Bulgarians would be better ... scratch Rolling Eyes Wink ...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 21:24

3521 signatures !!

Thanks to all.. heart2 heart2 ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 21:35

Petra wrote:
Lacey wrote:
And now 3400 people signed , mostly Russians.
... mostly Bulgarians would be better ... scratch Rolling Eyes Wink ...

Yes, it will be better, but we can't compare 8 millions Bulgarians with about 140 millions Russians Wink It's normal that their votes are more.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb - 1:01

WOW! :woow:

4159 signatures until now! :vo:

On the way to 5000 ... :wink:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb - 1:38

Thanks to all!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 12:44

Girls i couldn't be happier that the number of those who sign the petition increases by the minute but from the first moment i heard about the petition i had a question...can it help Maxim in any way No ?...i mean will the court take this into consideration?...i don't want to be pesimist i just wanna know if it helps
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 15:41

brita wrote:
Girls i couldn't be happier that the number of those who sign the petition increases by the minute but from the first moment i heard about the petition i had a question...can it help Maxim in any way No ?...i mean will the court take this into consideration?...i don't want to be pesimist i just wanna know if it helps

Brita, I don't think that the Court will take the petition into consideration, but at least it's going to show to Max and Albena) that there are still many people who love them and care about them heart2 Because, I think, they're very pessimistic now Crying or Very sad with all those negative reactions...
Luckily, recently there are more and more artcles and opinions in support of Max Smile !
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 19:00

Yeah well...that's what i thought No ....i am really sorry because when i signed the petition i felt like i was helping somehow but.... Sad
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 20:55

I signed because I think it is not right that Maxim go in jail! nooo
He is paying his blame! :sad2:

I signed because I love Albena e Maxim not only like champions,
but like persons , because they are very good, dear , beautiful persons Rose

I signed because they gave me, with their art, many magic and wonderful moments and I MUST say them " Thank you ". :smile: heart2 :stari: :stari: :stari:

If my signature will help Maxim, I will be.... bursting,

but, in any way, I think that Maxim (and Albena) will be a little less distressful saaad saaad

knowing that so many people is with him (with them). heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 5:38

To the above remarks by Vania and Piemonthesina (I'm not very tech-savvy, and I hope I spelled your name right.):

Amen! Going through what Albena and Maxim have for the past many months can be very lonely. I think, if they know that people love them and are supporting them, they can carry on with the work they are given each day. I also think they will come through this as the World Champions they truly are. I don't know why their destiny has led them down this path, but I know from history that similar paths were taken by people in key positions, and history was blessed with rare people who exhibited greatness as is true of Albena and Maxim.

As a USA child of the 1950's and 1960's, I was taught that Russia was a frightful nation, and that impression colored my thinking into advanced adulthood. Then in 2007 I saw Maxim and Albena and started looking up all the information I could find on them.

Maxim completely changed my thinking about Russia. I read Tolstoy's works, and I now state that here is a young man who has gone through one of life's greatest tragedies (I used to yell at children on bicycles on busy streets because I knew I couldn't live with myself if I hit one of them) and says, "I'm willing to accept any punishment Bulgaria has for me."

This young man exhibits a high level of moral development from a very young age--whether attributed to his parents, his community, or the sport of Ice Dancing. I have watched Maxim and Albena and find they exhibit the highest level of moral development from any situation I've ever seen.

I have learned from them: if I am considered at fault in a bad situation, whether I intended for the situation to occur or not, I must take responsibility for whatever I did. I only hope those accusing me would say, "There is redemption in this person, and let us allow him to go forth and do as much good as he can."

Maxim and Albena are young and beautiful, so it's expected that tragic times can bring multiple interpretations of how things really are. But they are TWICE WORLD CHAMPIONS, and they are thus because they twice achieved the highest calling for their life's work. They could only have achieved these huge goals together. While I love watching them in their gracious roles as partners with celebrities, the highest level of their athleticism and art only occurs when they are together. May God carry Albena and Maxim to mountains higher than any ever achieved by all Ice Dancers gone before.

Albena and Maxim are worthy and deserving of our love and respect. I think all of us in this forum love and appreciate them as the artists and athletes they are. We want the whole world to know that here led two very special young people who said, "Stop and take a look at this moral of human development, and make the world a better place through the understanding of what you saw here today." For a more noble and honorable cause, humanity would be hard pressed to find. I pray that God's Mighty Hand takes control of Albena and Maxim and leads them to the places where they can do the most good. I think people the world over would be united in this cause.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 3:27

:stari: :stari: :stari: 4777 signatures :stari: :stari: :stari: ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 18:56

The petition surpassed 5000 signatures...!

5024 Bravo! Bravo! Friends Friends loveall ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 14:00

How cool!!!!

Bravo! :vo: cheers :vo: cheers :vo: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 22:00

5000,finally!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 16:34

Please don´t wonder about the falling number of signatures! The Bulgarian owners of the petition started to clean the petition from the ones who signed two or three times, used the same IP-address many times or did not add an e-mail address and so on.
Only to inform you ... flower
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 3:06

But if a family has only one pc and they (two girls, mother and father)
sign with the same e-mail address, is it not valid?? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 9:51

piemontesina wrote:
But if a family has only one pc and they (two girls, mother and father)
sign with the same e-mail address, is it not valid?? Shocked Shocked

It's valid, but if 100 people vote with the same IP and e-mail :twist: it can't be valid. Of course, not everyone has his own e-mail, so it's normal that more people sign with the same e-mail, but not so much, because someone could say that this votes aren't real.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar - 19:03

Until now there remained 5044 signatures - cleaned version cheers !!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar - 19:54

Petra wrote:
Until now there remained 5044 signatures - cleaned version cheers !!

It's good that even after "the cleaning" we still have more than 5000 signs cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar - 21:17

sunny One more famous member in the signature list Bravo! !
He signed some minutes ago Friends !
Number 5049, Oscar Peter zvet , Swiss ice dancer, coached by Linichuk and Karpanossov :mdr: ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 0:05

We passed the 5100 cheers , in cleaned version Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition against Maxi's sentence
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: