Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Petition against Maxi's sentence

Go down 
+15
Ivana
7llewops
joyva
iva76
Aliska
viktoria
bya_peyton
aline
piemontesina
Wondergirl
Swetis
rashel
Baghira
Petra
Vania
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Petition against Maxi's sentence Empty
PostSubject: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 19:37

Petition against Maxim Staviski's sentence.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fre-maxim-staviski.html

Last edited by Vania on Sat 10 Jan - 13:46; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 19:43

Please scroll to the bottom of this page!! Thanks!!! heart2

And please add your e-mail when you sign!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Petra on Sat 10 Jan - 15:09; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 20:00

All problems sorted out sunny and hoping for MANY MANY MANY MANY people to sign the petition! heart2 heart2 heart2

Last edited by Baghira on Sat 10 Jan - 11:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rashel
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 1
Residence : Moscow
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 1:26

<a href="http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fre-maxim-staviski.html">Online petition - ПРОТИВ ЕФЕКТИВНАТА ПРИСЪДА НА МАКСИМ СТАВИСКИ</a>
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 1:56

Correction of the link above, because it can´t be clicked on:

Petition for Maxim Staviski:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fre-maxim-staviski.html

Rashel heart2 heart2 !! ohhhh ohhhh !!!

Cпасибо, Rashel!!!
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:04

I already signed it! :vo: heart2 heart2 heart2 bg1

Thank you for posting Rashel!!!

ohhhh zvet ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:05

:vo: Ok, my signing was done some hours ago Embarassed . It´s on Vania now to explain everything.
Would be great if more from you would sign poklon ! Do it for Maxim and Albena! Thanks zvet !!
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:07

I'm in too Smile
Finally!
Thanks for the link! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:07

Petra is it OK if I e-mail the link the link to all of my friends to sign it?!
Or is there a problem with that? Question
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:22

Baghira wrote:
Petra is it OK if I e-mail the link the link to all of my friends to sign it?!
Or is there a problem with that? Question

I think e-mails are OK, but do not post it in other forums! It´s not on us here to decide where to put this link! The decision for this is made elsewhere, and I do not want to be responsible, if this link is posted somewhere where it should not be!!!!
But I think e-mail is really ok poklon , because in the petition itself there is a link with ""email it to friends" Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:27

OK - that's what I thougt...
So I won't post it anywhere, I'll just e-mail it (maybe it's best to e-mail it from the petition page itself!)
Thank you Petra! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 2:56

I also signed! And many our girls from starsonice... Tomorrow we'll make a link there (in a case the admins allow) and also we'll send private letters on the official forum of Ice Age ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 3:02

I'll just wait with sending the link to anybody until Vania allows it... Cup of cofee?

But for now, I'm going to bed - good nigt girls! Sleeping
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 3:17

I signed!
Good night, girls!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 3:28

:vo: 115 signatures up to now sunny ! I think that´s a good beginning for only six hours running time :smile: !
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 9:15

First - thank you, Rashel zvet zvet zvet !

Guys, I'm glad that we can send this link already. I signed it too and I saw many of you have already signed!! Thank you very much!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 Please, don't send it yet to other forums or sites - but it's ok to send it by e-mail or to people you know and you're sure in!

If you want, you can delete completely your "deleted" messages from the 1st page or edit them, but don't let them empty :blush2: . I'll modify later the title of the topic and my first post.
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 11:48

Yepee! cheers We already have 184 signatures!!! Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 15:52

Bulgarian press has noticed the petition and has published it!!!

http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/01/10/news3831551.html (in Bulgarian)

--> It´s the the petition text in Bulgarian version (therefore no need to translate it!) + the article with Maxs interview I posted in accident section some minutes ago (translation you can find in the other topic!).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 15:57

Just in case - the French and the German translation of the petition, if you want to send it to someone who doesn't speak English Smile

French:
P E T I T I O N

CONTRE LA CONDAMNATION EFFECTIVE DE MAXIM STAVISKI

A L’APPUI DE LA POSITION QUE MAXIM STAVISKI PEUX ETRE UTILE AUX VICTIMES, DE MEME QU’A LA SOCIETE, UNIQUEMENT HORS DE LA PRISON

DE: Supporters organisés d’Albena et Maxim avec une grande corroboration civile

Nous qui soutenons cette pétition, exprimons notre désaccord avec la décision du Tribunal d'Appel de Burgas qui a infligé une condamnation effective à un homme, qui, avec son passé, de même qu'avec son comportement après l'accident, prouve qu’il mérite une seconde chance. Il a commis un crime pour lequel il doit être puni, mais pas en prison. La sentence ainsi prononcée n’est pas logique, en ce qui concerne le majeur montant des compensations. Puisque ces sommes sont d’une importance vitale, il est inutile à faire de la condamnation effective une priorité. Au cours de la dernière année et demi, Maxim Staviski a prouvé qu'il se rendait compte de sa faute. Sa condamnation – sociale et auto-imposée, est déjà en cours. Le but de la prison est de nous protéger des gens dangereux pour la société, et de transformer les caractères. Dans ce contexte, il est clair que Maxim a déjà commencé sa propre transformation intérieure sous les yeux de la société, et qu'il fait tout ce qu’il peut pour aider les victimes.
Selon nous, le tribunal doit être cette institution qui, bien que sévère et juste, doit sauver et pas détruire les vies humaines.

German (thanks to Petra!):
Petition

Gegen die effektive Haftstrafe von Maxim Staviski

In Unterstützung der Meinung, dass Maxim Staviski vollkommen nutzbringend sowohl für die Opfer als auch für die Gesellschaft nur außerhalb des Gefängnisses sein kann.

Von organisierten Unterstützern von Albena und Maxim mit großer Bekräftigung durch die Gesellschaft.

Wir, die diese Petition unterstützen, erklären, nicht mit der Entscheidung des Berufungsgerichtes in Bourgas einverstanden zu sein, welches eine effektive Haftstrafe über einen Mann verhängt hat, der mit seiner Vergangenheit genau wie mit seinem Verhalten nach dem Ereignis gezeigt hat, dass er eine zweite Chance verdient. Er hat ein Verbrechen begangen, das bestraft werden muss; jedoch nicht mit Gefängnis. Die Haftstrafe an sich ist nicht logisch, was das Ansteigen der Höhe der Entschädigungszahlungen betrifft. Weil diese Entschädigungszahlungen lebenswichtig sind, ist es nutzlos, der effektiven Haftstrafe Priorität einzuräumen. Während der letzten anderthalb Jahre hat Maxim Staviski bewiesen, dass er sich über seine Schuld voll im Klaren ist. Seine Strafe, nicht nur sozial sondern auch selbstauferlegt, läuft bereits. Der Zweck eines Gefängnisses ist es, uns von Leuten, die gefährlich für die Gesellschaft sind, zu schützen, sowie Menschen zu bessern. In diesem Kontext ist es klar, dass Maxim seine eigene innere Umerziehung vor den Augen der ganzen Gesellschaft bereits begonnen hat, und dass er alles in seiner Macht stehende tut, um den Opfern zu helfen.

Unserer Meinung nach muss das Gericht diejenige Institution sein, die, in all ihrer Strenge und Fairness, Menschenleben rettet und nicht zerstört.
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:00

We have 412 signs already cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:05

Vania wrote:
Just in case - the French and the German translation of the petition, if you want to send it to someone who doesn't speak English Smile

French:
P E T I T I O N (...).

French (thanks to Vania! Wink ) zvet
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:21

Wow! So many signatures already!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:

PS.: Klasse Übersetzung Petra, echt!!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:22

Petra wrote:

French (thanks to Vania! Wink ) zvet

:angel2:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:29

:woow: :woow:
And among them are sooooo many people from Bulgaria who signed :smile: !!!!!!!!! Great!!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan - 16:45

Only in case that someone might need this!

Here´s the Russian text! Thanks to Eleonora zvet !!

"ПЕТИЦИЯ

Против эффективного приговора Максиму Ставискому
В поддержку мнения, о том, что Максим Ставиский может быть полезен пострадавшим и обществу только на свободе.

Выдвигающие эту петицию, выражают свое несогласие с решением Аппеляционного суда г. Бургас, присудившего эффективный приговор человеку, который как в прошлом, так и своим поведением после случившегося инцидента доказал, что заслуживает второй шанс. Он совершил преступление, за которое должен быть осужден, но не тюремным заключением. При таком приговоре суда нет логики и в увеличении суммы компенсаций, которые еще должны быть заработаны.Так как эти деньги являются жизненно необходимы для пострадавших, нет смысла эффективное наказание превращать в приоритет. За прошедшие полтора года, Максим Ставиский доказал, что осознает свою вину. Его наказание – насколько общественное, настолько и самопризнанное, уже в действии. Цель тюремного заключения – защищать нас от людей, которые являются опасны обществу, и для их перевоспитания. В этом контексте ясно, что Максим сам начал свое перевоспитание перед лицом всего общества и делает все в своих силах для пострадавших в этом инциденте.
Мы считаем, суд должен быть таким институтом, который в своей строгости и справедливости спасает, а не уничтожает жизнь людей. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition against Maxi's sentence
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: