Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Petition against Maxi's sentence

Go down 
+15
Ivana
7llewops
joyva
iva76
Aliska
viktoria
bya_peyton
aline
piemontesina
Wondergirl
Swetis
rashel
Baghira
Petra
Vania
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan - 22:28

2264 signatures up to now! And most of them are coming from Bulgaria!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 18:29

:woow: Number 2326: Ice dancer Sergey Novitsky signed! zvet
Now I´m curious if Jana Khokhlova will sign too!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 18:46

I haven´t been to this Forum for ages unfortunately , please forgive me. but BUT did not forget Figure skating and my very favourite skaters. I have been following all this goings on from a far.. Sad Sad .

I have just signed the petition.
I hope evrything is going to be all right!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Bea
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 19:08

Hi, Bea zvet zvet zvet

Thanks for signing the petition!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 19:28

:dube: Rose Thank you Bea . Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 20:35

Petra wrote:
:woow: Number 2326: Ice dancer Sergey Novitsky signed! zvet
Now I´m curious if Jana Khokhlova will sign too!

Ohh!! Bravo Sergey!! Bravo! Now ..allez Jana! Sign!! zvet

I knew them a little, during the FGP last year in Turin...they are so kind!! heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 21:39

Bea wrote:
I haven´t been to this Forum for ages unfortunately , please forgive me. (...)
I have just signed the petition.
I hope evrything is going to be all right!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Bea
:smile: Thanks for supporting Maxim with your signature, Bea! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 0:24

:vo: A serious Bulgarian paper ("Focus" zvet ) reminds Bulgarian public of the petition today :smile: . Link to petition included :vo: ! Really nice to have help from such official side zvet !

http://www.focus-news.net/?id=n1114259 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"2281 people have signed the internet petition for a week in support of Maxim Staviski
January 18, 2009 | 12:48 | Agency "Focus"
Sofia. 2281 people have signed for a week on the Internet subscription against effective sentence of figure skater Maxim Staviski. Subscription appears on the web just last week on Saturday against Sunday night, showed reference agency "Focus".
Curious is that around half of which are signatories are from Bulgaria. The remaining half are from Russia, Germany and the United States but also from Kazakhstan, Israel, Italy, Sweden and other countries. In the subscription visible and famous names from the figure skating of the recent past.
In the subscription indicates that figure skater Maxim Staviski may be useful to society only outside prison. Supporting the petition expressed disagreement with the decision of the Court of Appeal Bourgas to conditional sentence to become effective, and believe that Staviski should be convicted of an offense is committed, but not effective.
Authors Internet petition were identified in the net as "organized supporters of Albena and Maxim". Subscription is available at: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fre-maxim-staviski.html."

Little edit to "Focus": 2359 people have signed (at least at this minute Wink ) :vo: ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 10:39

Petra wrote:
:vo: A serious Bulgarian paper ("Focus" zvet ) reminds Bulgarian public of the petition today :smile: . Link to petition included :vo: ! Really nice to have help from such official side zvet !

Thanks, focus.net :kataus: ! It's nice, indeed, to have help from the medias :kataus:
In the beginning they only mentioned about the petition, but didn't give the link, and now they do... :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 21:26

number 2434: Lyudmila Mladenova zvet . She´s coach of Ivan Dinev. I just rechecked this in ISU biographies... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 2:15

Many thanks to the two vidmakers margovt zvet and iv4eto_k zvet !

If you give people a part of yourself, you will not lose their love ... Support Maxim!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gf8E-MSE6Y

Support Maxim --> Sign the petition ---->>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZGHNqKHnI
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 0:32

:woow: According to this newsarticle the petition is signed by more famous persons than we here were aware of until now :vo: :

http://www.novsport.com/news14010_1017.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google: (flowers are added by me! :angel2: )
"Over 2300 people support Staviski petition
Over 2300 people have signed the online petition against the effective verdict of world figure skating champion Maxim Staviski, imposed by the Court of Appeal in Burgas.

Among set your signature are in the Olympic biathlon champion Ekaterina Dafovska zvet , football coach Radi Zdravkov zvet and actress Desi Tenekedzhieva zvet . There are other famous names from the figure skating of the recent past zvet .
A petition of just one week. Impression that at least half the signatories are not from Bulgaria. Most are from Russia, Germany and the United States but also from Kazakhstan, Israel, Italy and Sweden.

Organizers of the subscription to present themselves as "organized supporters of Albena and Maxim" indicate that Maxim Staviski can be useful to society outside prison. Supporting the petition expressed disagreement with the decision of the Court of Appeal Bourgas conditional sentence to become effective and believe that Staviski should be convicted of an offense is committed, but not effective."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 1:59

The signatures in petition some minutes ago passed the 2500 :smile: !
Actually we have 2501 signatures now... :smile:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 1:28

... I just want to mention that this morning the signatures in petition passed the 2600 and are half the way through to 2700 now cheers ...!!! :smile:

...2643 at the moment ... :smile:
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 17:56

Hi girls I'm back online!!! cheers
And I just saw, that we're holding at 2703 right now!!!
Gooo !! Gooo !! Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 22:11

2800 were passed this afternoon :smile: ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 3:42

The petition seems to have started running again :smile: !
Five minutes ago the signatures passed the 2900 :smile: !
It seems half Russia is mobilized now :wink: .
Maybe first result from the beginning IceAge tour Question ??
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 10:34

3000 signs!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 19:07

How many Russians signed!!! poklon heart2 ohhhh

Vania, cambia l'avatar, ogni volta mi si spezza il cuore!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 3:35

"It seems half Russia is mobilized now :wink:"

Friends, half of Russia oughta get us there!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 0:53

3100 signatures cheers !
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 1:18

7llewops wrote:
"It seems half Russia is mobilized now :wink:"

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 6:33

I am serious. C'mon, Russia, get on board! For your countryman!

The prosecutor who threw the skates on the ice knew exactly what he was doing, and everyone needs to respond. There is no place for barbaric thinking in today's world. The real power is in the people who stand up and say, "This doesn't work anymore because we are united in the belief that human good outweighs the bad."

Albena and Maxim have never swayed from the truth in this tragedy. They know and extol where the responsibility lies. But they (and I) believe there is a more humane solution and that is to allow Albena and Maxim to continue demonstrating that good outweighs bad through their life's work and to make up to the families as much good as they can in their lifetimes on Earth. We all have the same mission and that is to do as much good as we can in the life we are given on this Earth. Humanity is all one long train ride, and each of us has a very short span of time on the train to do as much good as we can.

The old way would be to think (God forbid) that Petra does not recognize truth and, therefore, she tries to pull a veil over what the truth really is. What do I think today? That Petra is one of the most determined human beings on Earth to see that the truth is presented, no matter who or what it offends. Lord bless us all with more Petras.

C'mon, Russia! Look at the centuries your ancestors have been riding the train and gauge the determination they had to see that good would overcome bad in the final analysis of your people. You have a 21st Century leader in Vladimir Putin who plainly states, "Russia wants no confrontation with anyone." And, all of us, in any country, can stand and shame the evildoers into submission and say, "We will not tolerate your evil in today's world." That's the world all of want for our children, grandchildren, and all our future generations.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 21:17

Sue, you sometimes make me Embarassed really here! Wink Laughing

I´m only posting what I find in the web, in articles, in interviews from Albie and Maxi, in reactions from the girls from Bulgarian forum who "know" them a little bit and have met them many many times before and after day XY...

And I´m posting it because I can´t stand injustice!

And for me the truth is visible not in one or two articles, but in the mass of articles that are showing a "summary" about everything...

Everybody reading here or in Bulgarian, Czech or in Russian Denkova-Staviski-forum is free to make his own mind up... But the reactions to the articles that identically can be found in a Bulgarian / Russian forum too (and there not posted by me but by other posters searching for the truth too Wink ) in every forum are the same as here...

It seems that truth comes to daylight more and more... and that´s good...

... and my intention is really far away from manipulating people!...
... I only try to come as close to truth as possible, to search for the truth, as far as it´s possible with this minimum on information that can be found ...
... what´s really going on, that (as Albie says) only know Albie and Maxi and their relatives ...
... and we here only have the same information as all the other Denkova-Staviski-forums have too, not more, not less; in positive and negative way...

... and one of us simply has to post this information here; otherwise all the non-Bulgarian / non-Russian speaking fans / supporters would know nothing and would fall into speculation only... and this would be something Albie and Maxi really don´t deserve! ...

ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh

Sorry for this little bit off-topic, but Sue zvet really made me blush Embarassed ...
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 4:09

Sorry for causing you to blush, Petra. I can tell that you gather as much information as you can find and post it here for people to read so we can make up our own minds. I am very impressed with how diligent you are in searching and posting the information you find. It's like Paul the apostle said (my faith is Christian), Sometimes we look through a glass darkly...I can only add that you bring more information to bear so the dawn of truth eventually rises. Thank you for all your hard work. And I do apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition against Maxi's sentence   Petition against Maxi's sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition against Maxi's sentence
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: