Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!!

Go down 
+54
7llewops
joyva
Petra
MARI
geri_n
viktoria
stef
Liz
PRINCE & I
nuge
mikkie14
Allegro
piemontesina
Ewuch
Ivana
SaraSofia
Lacey
iv4eto_k
Kat
Anya
Elfaria
dobrovesta
risha_11
aline
Shanti
lanadd
cute_n_gorgeous
shoegirl
nyx
russianskaterdiva
geri
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Rady
*~rachel~*
Goldy
Marina
Jen (aka:love2dance)
rosee
Grace
hrisi_plamenova
Bea
Serena
Z
marie
Lana
Lindi
rachel
OlEnka
Vania
*MAGic diable*
mila
Maria
alexandra
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 21:01

alexandra, Stara Planina means 'old mountain'. It is the name of the so called Balkan mountains... after which is called the Balkan Peninsula. The Balkan - as we call it - has always been a symbol of home, of shelter, the bounty woods which protect the Balkan people. It means A LOT to Bulgarians. And I have the honor to live in Stara Planina - a wonderful place indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 21:07

Elfaria wrote:
alexandra, Stara Planina means 'old mountain'. It is the name of the so called Balkan mountains... after which is called the Balkan Peninsula. The Balkan - as we call it - has always been a symbol of home, of shelter, the bounty woods which protect the Balkan people. It means A LOT to Bulgarians. And I have the honor to live in Stara Planina - a wonderful place indeed!

Thank you! Beautiful explanation :stari:

I guess we have smth in common because our people were always in great friendship with nature, especially with the forest. We have a lot of poems about woods and the way they protected & helped our people.

...and you live there, surrounded by mountains!! It must be beautiful. I'm sure the landscape is amazing! We have beautiful mountains as well, but unfortunatelly I don't live in those regions saaad

Thank you for telling me Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 11:28

alexandra wrote:
How could I? :kataus: :kataus:

With online translator, for example :wink: :mdr:

Alex wrote:
...and you live there, surrounded by mountains!! It must be beautiful. I'm sure the landscape is amazing!

Yes, it is! :twist: I love mountains, mountain landscapes... Near to Plovdiv is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bulgaria - Rodopi - it's simply amazing there! I should show you photos, if I find the disc :disap:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 22:13

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:
How could I? :kataus: :kataus:

With online translator, for example :wink: :mdr:
Ehe....well I suppose I could. Buuuuut it would last forever! Shocked

Vania wrote:

Yes, it is! :twist: I love mountains, mountain landscapes... Near to Plovdiv is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bulgaria - Rodopi - it's simply amazing there! I should show you photos, if I find the disc :disap:

Yes, you should :vo: I would love to know more & more :twist:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 23:26

Albena and Maxim are returning in Bulgaria in sunday around 22:30 o'clock....Oh our champions are coming home.. heart2 heart2 ..i am so excited.. flower .They ll show them on the tv channels...I just hope to not miss any of their interviews and appearances, which sometimes can be very hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 23:52

Vania wrote:

Rodopiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poklon :woow: Don't tease me, milichka!!! Razz Sad :teasing: :zy: bg2

And yes, Albena & Max are coming back this Sunday Smile they had a tour in Japan with other medalists & beloved skaters :zy: Tokyo-Osaka-Sapporo as far as I know :lmd: And I'mmm soooooo excited about you, bulgarian girls!!!!!!!!! :bg: You are going to see Albenka & Max almost every day on TV Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 18:39

Dear bulgarian girls! If you have a chance, would you please shre some interviews with us? Smile
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 19:18

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Dear bulgarian girls! If you have a chance, would you please shre some interviews with us? Smile

We will for sure...The shared joy is a bigger joy Very Happy
As it has been told for now, it is ogranized an official receiving at the airport tomorrow night and the national tv will show it. More news about it tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 19:38

lanadd wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

We will for sure...The shared joy is a bigger joy Very Happy
As it has been told for now, it is ogranized an official receiving at the airport tomorrow night and the national tv will show it. More news about it tomorrow Very Happy

Oh! That is soooooo sweet!!!

BTW, I've read somewhere that some competition is to be held in Bulgaia in the coming years. Is it the true? I mean something like the Europeans.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 20:53

Вернер: Из того, что я имею право рассказать дальше - что им это очень советовал президент ИСУ,
Оттавио Чинкуанта. Он и ещё два специалиста в танцах из руководства ИСУ сказали,
что Албена и Макс танцуют в совсем другом классе, нежели все остальные. Школа другая.
Вернувшись после турне по Японии в Болгарию, они будут думать над тем, стоит ли им остаться в любительском спорте до следующей Олимпиады.

Russian journalist Arthur Werner (well, I have already said that he is not the one to be trusted that much, but still)
wrote in his conference: "The ISU president, Ottavio Ch. advised they should stay. He and two more ISU top-managers said that
they dance at just a diggerent level than others do. The school is different. When they are back to Bulgaria they'll think if they should stay till the next Olympics".
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 21:56

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
BTW, I've read somewhere that some competition is to be held in Bulgaia in the coming years. Is it the true? I mean something like the Europeans.
Jr. Worlds are going to be in Sofia next year... could that be what you're thinking of?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:01

Grace wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Jr. Worlds are going to be in Sofia next year... could that be what you're thinking of?

oh, I think it is. Thank you. Smile I'm thinking of going to some fs event and to Bulgaria - so I may combine it Smile))
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:03

Well...they will have at least 2 busy, busy months!! I'm sure they can handle it....and we get to see them more!!
They definetly need to rest and take the best decisions for them.....hmm.. saaad
I don't know if I'm prepared...maybe I am.

Did Cinquanta really suggested that they should stay?! :vo:

What does 'diggerent' means :blush2: ?! Sorry....I don't understand the phrase very well.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:05

I think probably it was meant to be "different". Just a typo. Wink

What I want to know is, are they going to be on anymore reality shows this year? VIP Big Brother last year was sooooooo entertaining. I was trying to describe it to someone and I think she just flat out didn't believe me. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:09

Grace wrote:

What I want to know is, are they going to be on anymore reality shows this year? VIP Big Brother last year was sooooooo entertaining. I was trying to describe it to someone and I think she just flat out didn't believe me. :kataus:

right. it was diFFerent - I'm getting sick and tired with my article - I have to finish it till Monday and haven't even started it normally.

Grace, being stupid Smile I didn't quite catch the reality shows thing.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:18

Oh i am such a big fan of Ottavio Cinquanta right now....i want them so much to return for one more year, after they take break...Cinquanta.
Mr. Cinquanta, please don't let them sneak away so easily. Chase them if necessarily lol!

On the other question, the next junior worlds are supposed to be in Sofia, but as you probably all know, the two rinks in Bulgaria are in a very bad condition..Right after the worlds Albena has said in a interview that we may loose this event. AM had asked how many times they should become champions, so that our politicians find money for at least one decent ice rink(they promised that right after AM won their first tittle and still nothing)and i am soooo Evil or Very Mad about that...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:22

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Grace, being stupid Smile I didn't quite catch the reality shows thing.

Not Grace...but still :kataus:
Albena and Maxim participated in a reality show called VIP Brother. It's is similar to Big Brother only there are 'Vips' in there. Albena and Maxim were there....but I can't remember how long...couple of hours, right?
And of course, Maxim was hillarious....so funny and crazy!! You gotta love his way, style :kataus:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 22:29

Grace wrote:

VIP Big Brothers has already started few days ago, so they won't take part in it and i am happy they won't. I don't like this show(or probably the persons in it) There are few folk singers, one of which is a gay and his husband, a politician, the mistress of a bulgarian millionaire...so i don't think AM belong to this company at all...
Yes last year they participated but only for few hours, and besides that the show was very strane- everybody was speaking bad things behind the back of the other and they ended up with quarrels.
As for Mr.Cinquanta, i think it is true, i visited the site of Artur Verner, and as far as i understood, he spoke with AM, and he knows that from them(and some other things which he can't tell-oh i hate when someone is speaking like this, i am getting so curious Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 11:37

I saw at the ISU site that they are still accepting applications for 2010 European Championships...and i begun dreaming how wonderful it would be if the EC 2010, right before the OG, are in Sofia and Albena and Maxim are competing there...It would be an extreme joy and pure magic for the bulgarians :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 16:31

lanadd wrote:
I saw at the ISU site that they are still accepting applications for 2010 European Championships...and i begun dreaming how wonderful it would be if the EC 2010, right before the OG, are in Sofia and Albena and Maxim are competing there...It would be an extreme joy and pure magic for the bulgarians :stari:

Oh, then I'm definitely coming to Bulgaria in 2010 Razz

And I think it's good they don't participate in that kind of show.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 16:50

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

Then we'll meet for sure there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 17:38

lanadd wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

Then we'll meet for sure there Very Happy

I'm gonna be coloured white-green-red all over and shout something crazy cheering for A&M - you won't miss me, be sure lol!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 18:12

LOL Razz you ll look like some crazy football fan
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 18:23

lanadd wrote:
The EC 2010 or 2011 must be in St.Petersburg Razz I'm dying already.... Buh.. :dube: But Bulgaria would be fab, too. I would come. baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 18:58

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lanadd wrote:
The EC 2010 or 2011 must be in St.Petersburg Razz I'm dying already.... Buh.. :dube: But Bulgaria would be fab, too. I would come. baaa :stari:

Are you also gonna look like some crazy football fan? lol!
(and it won't matter much if A&M will retire - I still will cheer for them lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!!
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next