Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!!

Go down 
+54
7llewops
joyva
Petra
MARI
geri_n
viktoria
stef
Liz
PRINCE & I
nuge
mikkie14
Allegro
piemontesina
Ewuch
Ivana
SaraSofia
Lacey
iv4eto_k
Kat
Anya
Elfaria
dobrovesta
risha_11
aline
Shanti
lanadd
cute_n_gorgeous
shoegirl
nyx
russianskaterdiva
geri
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Rady
*~rachel~*
Goldy
Marina
Jen (aka:love2dance)
rosee
Grace
hrisi_plamenova
Bea
Serena
Z
marie
Lana
Lindi
rachel
OlEnka
Vania
*MAGic diable*
mila
Maria
alexandra
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 1:59

CAN ANY OF YOU GIRLS SAY WHETHER ALBENA AND MAXIM ARE TRAINING ALREADY???? Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

Someone asked this question some time ago Alby & Max!! ...but I don't remember anyone answering it!!!! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

BEIJINHOS!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 10:23

Yes, Serena, they are already in US and they train! lol!
Meg said it yesterday in some topic, I don't remember which one.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 12:28

We must send spies-to see what will be their new routines Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 12:41

Morgana wrote:
We must send spies-to see what will be their new routines Cool

Yes Very Happy but we have to keep them in secret, because their concurrents may have spies too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 13:40

Vania wrote! ABOUT MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE SKATERS! heart2 heart2

Quote :
Meg said it yesterday in some topic, I don't remember which one

I was going to ask the same question.. lol!
I think their shedule is the same as last year, isn't it????

GOD BLESS THEM!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 14:59

Serena asked
Quote :
CAN ANY OF YOU GIRLS SAY WHETHER ALBENA AND MAXIM ARE TRAINING ALREADY???? Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

and Vania answered!
Quote :
Meg said it yesterday in some topic, I don't remember which one

I thought so!!!
Like Bea said they were In the US in july last year...so they must already have chosen everything!!

I am sooo curious!!! Alby & Max!! lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 15:02

I hope that someone will see something of their new routines and let us know when Albie and Max think it's the right time!!!

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 15:07

Maria wrote:
I hope that someone will see something of their new routines and let us know when Albie and Max think it's the right time!!!

Hum... I know one girl Very Happy who probably will know soon (if she doesn't know yet) what will be their new programs :wink: and if Albie and Max give her a permission to tell us, she will :smile:
You know who I mean, eh? bla-bla-bla our sweeeeeet Lerochka :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 15:12

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Hum... I know one girl Very Happy who probably will know soon (if she doesn't know yet) what will be their new programs :wink: and if Albie and Max give her a permission to tell us, she will :smile:
[/quote]

THAT'S OUR GIRL!!! lovely heart lovely heart Kisssssssssss

THAT'S THE GIRL I WAS THINKING ABOUT!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 15:53

Vania wrote:

Ehee... Smile
I admit that I am veeeery curious about the new routines, about the idea, the music... Just a small hint would be enough for now... drunken
But do you think they already decided what to do?!
I think it will be hard and difficult. I'm sure they want to do smth amazing, more than ever, considering it's their last year :sad2: . I think it will take some time to give birth to the idea, to shape the beautiful FD.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 16:09

Bah, Lera does not qualify as a spy if they flat out tell her what they're doing. :kataus:

I would volunteer myself, as I will be quite close to that rink for a few days next week, but I won't have time to actually go there. I'll probably actually be at UD at the end of August, but apart from that being almost two months away I think they skate very early in the morning and I am generally not willing to leave early enough to get to Newark by 7 in the morning. Sleeping Oh my poor head! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 16:18

alexandra wrote:
Just a small hint would be enough for now... drunken

We must be very careful for eventual hints Erm.. Erm.. hmmm, when I made the poll for their new FD, Lerka added the option They skate without music (I hope you don't think that this crazy idea is mine bla-bla-bla ) But I don't really believe it's a hint, Lerka just wanted to joke with us.

alexandra wrote:

I don't know :blush2: I wonder if they choose the music first, and then make the program according to the music, or first they invent the movements, the lifts and so on, and choose the music later, searching for something that could match the melody confused Suspect
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 16:32

Well, first off, the rules say they have to have music, or at least an audible rhythm, so no, I don't think that "skating without music" was any kind of a hint. :kataus:

Second, they better friggin' well have their music picked out already, I would absolutely assume they do, because they've left the start of their training so late that they just don't have a month or two to rummage through piles of CDs now, and then wait around while it gets cut... and then make sure it has all the right cuts... and then make sure that if it plays fast or slow it's still the right length for the rules...

And if they don't have their music picked out, I don't want to know about it! affraid

As for the other question, in general people pick their music before they do any choreography, although with the new judging system it's become more common for dance teams to choreograph their footwork sequences without any regard for the music, because of how hard the requirements are to meet. I don't think a majority of teams do this, but it used to be extremely unusual, and now it's not.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 19:49

Vania wrote!
Quote :
don't know :blush2: I wonder if they choose the music first, and then make the program according to the music, or first they invent the movements, the lifts and so on, and choose the music later, searching for something that could match the melody :confused

I had never thought at it that way! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

Then Grace explained!
Quote :
As for the other question, in general people pick their music before they do any choreography, although with the new judging system it's become more common for dance teams to choreograph their footwork sequences without any regard for the music, because of how hard the requirements are to meet. I don't think a majority of teams do this, but it used to be extremely unusual, and now it's not.

SOOO,...I infer that they can already have chosen their music ...or they
may haven't chosen it yet!!! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 1:57

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
I think it will be hard and difficult. I'm sure they want to do smth amazing, more than ever, considering it's their last year :sad2: . I think it will take some time to give birth to the idea, to shape the beautiful FD

You are sooo right!!!! Smile Smile

I am sure we are not going to find out so soon!!! shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 1:11

Serena wrote about Albie and Max's next FD!
Quote :
I am sure we are not going to find out so soon!!!

MY GUESS is that we are only going to find out after ummer holidays!!!

saaad nice saaad

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 10:25

..erm... I have a "political" news about Albena and Max :disap: I've read in a BG newspaper that they stand for the candidature of our actual president - mr. Georgi Parvanov, for the presidential elections in October or November (I'm not sure and this is not so important). There were a long list of very famous Bulgarian, and Albie & Max were in this list bg1 I don't know is it's true - I'm just hoping that no one abuse with their names :bg:
On the first page of this topic you can see the photo of A&M with the President, posted by Alex.

Bye!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 11:10

Hi, another news, posted by Irra in the Bulgarian section. I'll translate it for you:

Two vary famous dancers (latino dances) will help to Albena and Max for their Tango. These are (possible wrong spelling Embarassed ) Sandor and Parissa - they'll traint together for one week. Sandor was born in Buenos Aires, and his wife Parissa is French, but lives in San Francisco. She was teacher to Antonio Banderas. The family did participate in shows of J.Lo. Sandor and Parissa will help too Melissa Gregory and Petukhov.

Irra posted too this:
http://www.vivatel.bg/bg/download.php?msec=0&cat=3
logos with our sweet Albie and Max zvet lol! Oh, I'm so sorry that I'm a subscriber to another mobile operator Weep Weep

BIIIIIIIG THANKS TO IRRA WHO POSTED THE NEWS AND THE LINK Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 16:23

Albena & Max are so cute! Alby & Max!!

Thank you for posted this Vania Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 18:16

Thank you Vania.

All the photos are great!!! Some of them are so cute!! For example where Albena is caressing Maxim's hair and he is in his knees. Also, the portraits are amazing...They are both very beautiful. Smile

zvet
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 19:38

ooh, thank you for the wonderful photo's Vania!!! zvet Rose

they are so cute :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug - 3:14

Vania wrote:
..erm... I have a "political" news about Albena and Max :disap: I've read in a BG newspaper that they stand for the candidature of our actual president - mr. Georgi Parvanov, for the presidential elections in October or November (I'm not sure and this is not so important). There were a long list of very famous Bulgarian, and Albie & Max were in this list bg1 I don't know is it's true - I'm just hoping that no one abuse with their names :bg:
I also hope that no one's using their names without their approval, but I guess it wouldn't be so surprising if they were endorsing him as a candidate-- they seem to hang around with him enough. lol! In general I'm very interested when people get involved in politics, and to hear that skaters are interested (not because I care about their political views, but because it means they think about something in life other than skating Razz), so I think this is very interesting news. :vo:

The phone pictures are great. I'm always sort of envious of people who can wear orange. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug - 9:30

Hello!
I haven't been here for long! About the politics and Albena (you may know about it, I am not sure): there was a political party "Kamara na expertite" ("Chamber of the experts") which Albena took part in. There was many good bulgarian sportmen in it.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug - 9:49

Grace wrote:
but I guess it wouldn't be so surprising if they were endorsing him as a candidate-- they seem to hang around with him enough.

I won't be surprised too - our president is a very charismatic person and good politician, besides that, he always supports our sportsmen, he visits many sports events. So, it's not a surprise if they really endorse his candidature.

Irra wrote:
Quote :
I haven't been here for long! About the politics and Albena (you may know about it, I am not sure): there was a political party "Kamara na expertite" ("Chamber of the experts") which Albena took part in. There was many good bulgarian sportmen in it.

Thanks, Irra! I didn't knew that!

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug - 0:59

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AMMMMMM BACK!!!! :vo:

I MISSED YOU VERRRYY MUCH!!!

IT"S GIUNG TO TAKE SOMETIME BEFORE I CATCH UP WITH ALL THE NEWS!! shocked

loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!!
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next