Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...

Go down 
+11
Marina
Elv
Teresa Dawn
Bea
rosee
OlEnka
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Vania
Maria
alexandra
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 10:44

No, I don't know Spanish very well Rolling Eyes
I think the pronunciation is a little bit difficult Rolling Eyes I had my first lesson yesterday I love you but I don't know so many things yet. I know only Como te chamas - Chamo-me Bea - Chamas-te Serena? Nao, nao me chamo Serena, chamo-me Bea Suspect and that was all in the first lesson, and the verb SER.

BEIJOS! AND THANKS FOR THE HELP!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 23:27

Vania! :surce:
Falas portugues perfeitamente! heart2
Chamo-me Serena e tenho vinte e dois anos de idade!
Um dos meus desportos preferidos e patinagem!!! heart2 heart2

MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:

nice nice nice nice nice :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 10:37

Serena wrote:
Vania! :surce:
Falas portugues perfeitamente! heart2
Chamo-me Serena e tenho vinte e dois anos de idade!
Um dos meus desportos preferidos e patinagem!!! heart2 heart2
MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:

Obrigada, queridinha Serena, but I don't speak perfectly (not yet) I had only 3 lessons Rolling Eyes But I understand all you said Very Happy Very Happy Still I have problems to pronounce some phrases with many "s" at the end of the words Rolling Eyes but I'll do it! Luckily I bought cassetes and I listen the pronunciation. The textbook is very good, it's a french edition (Larousse if you know it :study: ) adapted in Bulgarian from French, and there are notes for the history, the culture, and so on, of Portugal, Brasil and the other countries where the Portuguese is official language, also the differences between the Portuguese spoken in the different countries. I know now what "Açores" means - "hawks", isn't it? heart2

BEIJOS!
ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jun - 14:17

Bea and Serena, I want to ask you something. As I understand, in Portuguese, you don't use the form of the verb of 2nd person plural, for example: vos falais, vos sois... The authors of the book don't explain that very clearly. If I want to ask you for example "Serena and Bea, are you Portuguese?" I have to say: "As senhorinas sao portuguesas scratch scratch ?", isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 10:37

Another question: how to know when I have to use O or A before the names of cities, states... Why it's O PORTO, but LISBOA (without an article) scratch confused
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 13:37

Привет ! Как дела ? Меня зовут Марина и я живу в Париже. Я францженка и мне двадцть лет. Учу росскии язык. Я очень люблю русскии язык.
Моя русская подруга зовут Лерочка (какае красивое имя !). Она хорошо говорит по-русски.

Я целую вас.
Пока.
Мариночка

Val, there are mistakes in what I wrote in Russian ? I have begun to read a book to learn Russian, but it's rather difficult... saaad Soon, I will be able to read well cyrillic letters, because right now, it's still difficult to me. But I hope to speak Russian soon (at least next summer ! Wink ).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 0:33

Wow...hehe..congrats dear Marina!!!
You made some fantastic progresses...You can write a small text about you. zvet zvet Bravo :<33: You can do it... I know Smile
I'm a bit lazier...I had a summer already :cryy: and I haven't learned :cryy:

I was able to understand almost everything you said and I'm pretty much happy about this. And I'm very impressed with you. Bravo Wink

Yes...waiting for Lerochka to give her final word Razz I can't tell you if it's correct or not..but I enjoyed reading this. :stari:
Gooooo Marinaaa!! Go!! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 13:15

alexandra wrote:
Wow...hehe..congrats dear Marina!!!
You made some fantastic progresses...You can write a small text about you. zvet zvet Bravo :<33: You can do it... I know Smile
Thank you Alex ! :<33: If you understand, it's because you speak a bit Russian too ! zvet Bravo too ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 11:48

Still no answer for poor Vania Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 14:04

Marina wrote:
Привет ! Как дела ? Меня зовут Марина и я живу в Париже. Я францженка и мне двадцть лет. Учу росскии язык. Я очень люблю русскии язык.
Моя русская подруга зовут Лерочка (какае красивое имя !). Она хорошо говорит по-русски.

Я целую вас.
Пока.
Мариночка
Val, there are mistakes in what I wrote in Russian ? I have begun to read a book to learn Russian, but it's rather difficult... saaad Soon, I will be able to read well cyrillic letters, because right now, it's still difficult to me. But I hope to speak Russian soon (at least next summer ! Wink ).
Wooow Smile)) Мариночка!! Я в шоке Smile ты уже очень здорово научилась говорить по-русски! Поздравляю тебя, солнышко!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
I'm imressed! Reaally, Marina! :vo: :stari: Of course, you made some mistakes, but they are not very big heart2 :wink: Everyone will understand what you said! First 4 sentences are perfect! :stari:
Only.. -> Arrow
"францженка" - you must write "француженка"
"двадцть" - you must write "двадцать"
"Моя русская подруга зовут" - here you should write "Мою русскую подругу зовут"
But all these mistakes are verrry small, just tiny mistakes, so.. you are wonderful, my Marinochka! :<33: And next summer.. here.. you will speak perfect russian already! :stari: I know! :stari: baaa :surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 16:40

Thank you for correcting me Val and for your nice words !!! :<33: zvet zvet zvet
*MAGic diable* wrote:
"Моя русская подруга зовут" - here you should write "Мою русскую подругу зовут"
Is it because of Russian declensions ? scratch I find it rather difficult, but there are almost the same in German (and I learned German so I think I will understand soon).

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Wooow Smile)) Мариночка!! Я в шоке Smile ты уже очень здорово научилась говорить по-русски! Поздравляю тебя, солнышко!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
So... I'm learning Russian, but I don't understand what you write. nooo Only some words saaad but not the sentence... nooo

Thanks again my dear ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:01

OLÀ!! HELLO!!

FIRST OF ALL DONºT BE SHY TO ASK! heart2

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Bea and Serena, I want to ask you something. As I understand, in Portuguese, you don't use the form of the verb of 2nd person plural, for example: vos falais, vos sois... The authors of the book don't explain that very clearly. If I want to ask you for example "Serena and Bea, are you Portuguese?" I have to say: "As senhorinas sao portuguesas scratch scratch ?", isn't it

Dear , you say As senhoras ou as meninas são portuguesas?... ou simplesmente Vocês são portuguesas!? :wink:
No português falado no Brazil , they say as senhorinhas! :wink:

When we say O Porto or no Porto.. or LISBOA or em LISBOA...I donºt know why, itºs just like this perhaps because o Porto was always a very hardworking and respected town whereas Lisbon was considered the town where politicians spent the money the rest of the country made! It´s still thus today! Weep Weep
Porto and its citizens were always the place where Lisbon as capital turned to either for food or to establish order in the rest of the country!

YES, the AÇOR is a bird!
THEE were lots of them when the portuguese sailors discovered the Isles, therefore AÇORES in portuguese...

BEIJOS!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 10:33

Bea wrote:

Dear , you say As senhoras ou as meninas são portuguesas?... ou simplesmente Vocês são portuguesas!? :wink:
No português falado no Brazil , they say as senhorinhas! :wink:
YES, the AÇOR is a bird!
THEE were lots of them when the portuguese sailors discovered the Isles, therefore AÇORES in portuguese...

BEIJOS!!

Queridinha, obrigada for your explanations! ohhhh Very helpful! This was a bit strange for me, but now I understand it better.
zvet zvet zvet zvet

Thanks again!
:<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 16:58

As I promised to Alex, I'll tell you in few words about the creation of the Bulgarian (and the Slavic) alphabet:

[i]The creation of our alphabet is associated with the names of Kiril (Cyril) and his brother Methodi who translated the principal books of the Christian doctrine. They were born in Thessaloniki, sons of a noble Byzantine family of Slav-Bulgarian lineage. The motivation of the two brothers was meant to facilitate the spread and the faster adoption of the Christian faith by the Slav peoples. At that time (9th century), the Christian faith could be practiced only in the three languages blessed by God: Hebrew, Latin and Greek.
Kliment, one of their disciples, simplified the alphabetical script and called it Cyrillic, in honor of his teacher. This is, as a matter of fact, the alphabet used now by the Bulgarians, Russians, Ukrainians, Bielorussians, Serbians, Macedonians, ...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jul - 4:01

Vania wrote:
As I promised to Alex, I'll tell you in few words about the creation of the Bulgarian (and the Slavic) alphabet:

[i]The creation of our alphabet is associated with the names of Kiril (Cyril) and his brother Methodi who translated the principal books of the Christian doctrine. They were born in Thessaloniki, sons of a noble Byzantine family of Slav-Bulgarian lineage. The motivation of the two brothers was meant to facilitate the spread and the faster adoption of the Christian faith by the Slav peoples. At that time (9th century), the Christian faith could be practiced only in the three languages blessed by God: Hebrew, Latin and Greek.

Ohhhh, thank you milichka Vania Kisssssssssss I really knew so little about this. Kisssssssssss .

Vania wrote:

Kliment, one of their disciples, simplified the alphabetical script and called it Cyrillic, in honor of his teacher. This is, as a matter of fact, the alphabet used now by the Bulgarians, Russians, Ukrainians, Bielorussians, Serbians, Macedonians, ...

Hehe....simplified?!! :kataus: :kataus:
This is veeeery relative Razz Some say cyrillic alphabet is much more harder than the latin one. I really don't know how to pronounce myself on this, cause I love cyrillic alphabet. I like using your letters, I like them Smile Sometimes, when I'm bored and the teacher is also boring, I take my notes "in russian". Actually I write lessons with cyrillic letters Very Happy. I know it's crazy but it's fun and helpful and also makes my lessons look better. Smile

I already know more..Smile
Thanks zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 10:18

alexandra wrote:

Hehe....simplified?!! :kataus: :kataus:
This is veeeery relative Razz

Yes, he did simplified it :twist: because look what represented the original cyrillic letters:

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 800pxglagolica0qi

Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

Can you imagine that we write with these letters now!?!
Vse Vse Vse Vse
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 18:58

Vania wrote:
[

Yes, he did simplified it :twist: because look what represented the original cyrillic letters:

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 800pxglagolica0qi

Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

Can you imagine that we write with these letters now!?!
Vse Vse Vse Vse

affraid affraid Ohh, I see now. He did, he did... lol!

Those letter doesn't seem to be as difficult as hieroglyphs but still...I can't imagine using them today..
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 14:36

hoikes

Russian is a beautiful language, I'm learning it now by myself, but I just know the alphabet.

Omg....imagine we had to write with these original letters, I'm happy it's more simple now.

Sometimes it isn't nice to live in a little country because we have to learn so many languages (Dutch, German, English, French, Latin, Greek and I choose Russian too =)) but now I like it! Very Happy

Vania, it's really interesting what you tell about Russian etc.

kusjes!!! daaaag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 14:45

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

Sometimes it isn't nice to live in a little country because we have to learn so many languages (Dutch, German, English, French, Latin, Greek and I choose Russian too =)) but now I like it! Very Happy

From this point of view - it isn't, really. But that's good sometimes, because speaking more foreign languages gives you the chance to know the culture, the customs of many peoples. I've always loved studying foreign languages, of course it's not necessary to speak them perfectly. But, for me, it's very precious to know more languages, not only your native one. Rolling Eyes

Vania, it's really interesting what you tell about Russian etc.

It's about Bulgarian, but nevermind, both are Slavic languages Very Happy

KISSES!
:kiss:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 20:25

Vania wrote:

Quote :
I've always loved studying foreign languages, of course it's not necessary to speak them perfectly. But, for me, it's very precious to know more languages, not only your native one.

yes!! now I love it too, even if I just know a few words and typical culture things, and it's fun because some Russian words are in "our" alphabet the same as in my language, like music, tourist, njet, pasport....

Do you know about the Ukrainian language? Next year I'll be there with a exchange of our school and we are going to "live" in the family of a student from Kiev, go to school with him etc and then he will be in our country. I'm really looking forward to it!!! Very Happy

veel kusjes!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 10:22

Do you know about the Ukrainian language? Next year I'll be there with a exchange of our school and we are going to "live" in the family of a student from Kiev, go to school with him etc and then he will be in our country. I'm really looking forward to it!!! Very Happy

No, I don't know anything about it! I know they write in cyrillic letters, but they have an "i" as the latin one. It's very similar to the Russian language. I think we have some Ukranian girls there (Olenka). If she visit the forum she could explain you better Very Happy

KISSES!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 22:53

thank you Vania Very Happy flower I'll ask Olenka

kusjes!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 22:22

Buna ziua tuturor! Razz
Awwww... romanian language is a bit difficult shocked :kataus: Yes, Alex, I decided to learn romanian.. a liiiiittle! :kataus:
But.. but..
I and they have the same verb when they are conjugated Shocked
I speak -> vorbesc
They speak -> vorbesc
Alex, scumpa mea, cafea? Laughing Cup of cofee?
Mie imi plac mult Albena si Maxim. :luvzy: :zy: Si cunosc o fată în România Rolling Eyes Nu-mi place berea :kataus: apă minerală FOREVER!!! :dying: Si nu pot să vorbesc româna Sad
ok, trebuie să merg acusi Laughing
bezea lovely heart

Wow!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: Really?? hehe Smile that is so cute! Ukrainian language is similar with russian.. slavs.. and also a lot of people in Ukraine speak russian :respect: lol! :stari:
Kisses heart2 :<33: zvet :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 15:12

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Buna ziua tuturor! Razz

Mie imi plac mult Albena si Maxim. :luvzy: :zy: Si cunosc o fată în România Rolling Eyes Nu-mi place berea :kataus: apă minerală FOREVER!!! :dying: Si nu pot să vorbesc româna Sad
ok, trebuie să merg acusi Laughing
bezea lovely heart

WOOOOW! Shocked Shocked Shocked HMM, I THINK I UNDERSTAND SOME WORDS.

Buna ziua = good morning, right?

I like very much Albena and Maxim Suspect I know one girl from Romania confused and then something for mineral water.... and then I don't understand Rolling Eyes

Bravo, Lerochka cheers you're very good, I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 15:26

Wow ! Shocked Val ! You're so good in learning foreign languages ! Bravo ! cheers

Buna ziua is the only word I understand ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next