Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...

Go down 
+11
Marina
Elv
Teresa Dawn
Bea
rosee
OlEnka
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Vania
Maria
alexandra
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 9:50

OMG!! so may German-experts :kataus:
I know only one phrase in it - Ich liebe dich! heart2 Adn also I can count till 3!!! My great german!!! :zy:
Je prefere francais Smile :woow: i obicham bulgarskiyat ezik Smile :stari:
And.. I want to learn some romanian words Smile :woow: and not only romanian.. I always wanted to speak spanish.. :dube:
Languages are my passion.. it's soo interesting to learn them! :vo: zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 17:11

I know only 1 word in Romanian, - and I don't even know how it must be written correctly.. It's "multsumesc" ))) sorry for wrong spelling..
I was is Romania last year, but remember only 1 word )) that's all I've learnt Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 17:16

OlEnka wrote:
I know only 1 word in Romanian, - and I don't even know how it must be written correctly.. It's "multsumesc" ))) sorry for wrong spelling..
I was is Romania last year, but remember only 1 word )) that's all I've learnt Laughing Rolling Eyes

Well, I already know this word - it's MULTUMESC but I don't know how it's pronounced. Olenka, can you write in cyrillic letters? МУЛТУМЕСК??? confused confused or maybe МУЛЦУМЕСК, because I see you writtent the word with TS, so maybe it's Ц confused

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 17:57

Vania, as far as I know it should be pronounced as мулцумеск Smile
thanks for correcting the spelling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 18:03

OlEnka wrote:

Thanks, Olenka, now if I meet Alex face to face :wink: I'll know how to pronounce it!
I wonder what is the origine of this word, because it's not similar to this word in other Romance languages, neither to the Slavic words :blush2:

Bye!
:dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 21:04

Vania wrote:
OlEnka wrote:

Thanks, Olenka, now if I meet Alex face to face :wink: I'll know how to pronounce it!
I wonder what is the origine of this word, because it's not similar to this word in other Romance languages, neither to the Slavic words :blush2:

Bye!
:dube:
Yes..it's this version..with "ts". You're goood..hehe Wink (by the way, how do you do to type cyrillic letters?!?! )

Unfortunatelly, I don't know the origin of the word Sad I should probably Embarassed I'll ask and if someone will know the answer I will surely tell you....

Am venit (I came) de la (from) shcoala(school) shi (and) sunt(I'm) foarte, foarte (very, very) obosita (tired). --> I don't think this is easy to read but I wanted to translate each word...the topicallity coresponds in this case..

Ohh...and I hope dear Vania to see you some day here...It would be very, very nice...Very Happy (I don't dare to ask the others....although I'd like to meet you all at some point..)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 21:06

OlEnka wrote:

Hehe..it's ok....How much time did you spent here? Ti-a placut? (Did you like it?) bounce
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 1:10

alexandra Very Happy
Quote :
Hehe..it's ok....How much time did you spent here? Ti-a placut? (Did you like it?)
I worked on the cruise-ship in summer 2005, and we visited the countries along the Danube-river Smile It was veeery interesting and exciting!
As for Romania, I visited Bucharest (I was abroad for the first time of my life! and the first city I visited was Bucharest)), Giurgiu (hope I wrote it correctly Embarassed ), Turnu Severin (which was very nice) and also one town in the mountains, I don't know how it was called in Romanian, sorry, we had our excursions in German and it was called Herculesbad in German! This town was fab!!
So I liked Romania very much Smile
By the way I live on the boundary of Ukraine and Romania Smile It's only the Danube-river which separates the two countries Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 11:44

alexandra wrote:

Ohh...and I hope dear Vania to see you some day here...It would be very, very nice...Very Happy (I don't dare to ask the others....although I'd like to meet you all at some point..)

Why not ... we could organize some meeting some day :lmd: you, me, Lerka - we don't live so far away from each other. For the others, it won't be so easy, but who knows ...

La revedere!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:46

Dear girls!!

I think this is a wonderful idea!!!

Que tal? Tudo bem? Sim, TUDO BUENA FIXE!!! heart2 :vo:

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!
MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 9:27

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Why not ... we could organize some meeting some day :lmd: you, me, Lerka - we don't live so far away from each other. For the others, it won't be so easy, but who knows ...
La revedere!
Well, yes, why not?! Wink I'm still dreaming about meeting you all!! loveall I know it would be difficult for Lana, Grace, Meg (who is from Japan) and some other girls, but .. "Afraid to dream! The dreams come true!" :wink: :stari:
Me and Lana are planning of going to Sofia one day Wink yeahhh Wink I'd like to visit Romania, as well.. I'd like to visit maaaannny countries :kataus: I have a list! :kataus: the first three countries are Bulgaria, France and Canada, though! heart2 Then.. Spain and England.. Razz and then.. why not - Romania? Smile
ok, I'm OFF-topic as usually :kataus:

Besos & bisous Smile
et a bientot! :surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Western Canada
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:45

I also would love to go to so many countries. I live in Canada, I have been to USA, England & Wales. (And Scotland but I wasn't allowed of the airplane. Just sat on the parked plane for an hour there, but it was placed so that we had a beautiful view of the rolling hills there and it was autumn so they were all red and gold, very pretty.)

I'd love to go to Russia, France, Brazil, and Czech Republic the most. Maybe in the summer or next summer. I'll see.

For languages I only speak English only, I can understand French, especially written French more than spoken, but spoken too. I can write and speak it somewhat, I'm learning anyways. My speaking is worse than my writing as I have trouble pronouncing the words. I know how they should sound, I just can't do it lol. I can't roll my "r"s or anything. But my written french is understandable and that's what mostly counts.

Spanish, I remember some. I took it in high school but only know a few phrases now. Could probably understand it to read it, but I certainly can't even start to write it or speak it myself, and probably wouldn't understand it spoken either... hard to say though cuz I don't know anyone who knows the language to hear them lol.

My cousins are French, my aunt was born in a French-speaking African country and then moved to France where my cousin's were born. They moved to England after though and now they live in Canada so they also speak English very well. They speak English to me, but French amoung themselves, and I find I can understand when they speak french very well. I get mixed up sometimes because Canadian french is different than France french, but since they speak France french I think I know this more. I probably get a bit of both mixed in together lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teresa-dawn.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:15

Teresa Dawn wrote:
I'd love to go to Russia, France, Brazil, and Czech Republic the most. Maybe in the summer or next summer. I'll see.

... because Canadian french is different than France french, but since they speak France french I think I know this more. I probably get a bit of both mixed in together lol.

Oooh, Brazil cheers cheers I dream to go to the Carnival in Rio geek I've never been there, but I think I love this country :dube:

about the canadian french - I've watch once a TV show on a canadian TV and I hardly understood what they speak, maybe you have influences of the english, which is normal actually.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:42

It doesn't seem to be influenced much by English, it's the same words most of it as European french but the difference is how they are pronounced and the accent, or so it seems. When it's written it is the same except of course for some slang and stuff, but it's pretty much the same, but like I said, my cousins are from France and when they came out here they couldn't understand the french. They could written, but not when people were speaking it. I had to translate lol. I can understand both because having cousin's from France and growing up hearing the Canadian french accent, I don't really notice the difference... It's all french to me lol! Like I said, I am sure I mix the two together and come up inbetween. I'm not even sure what we learn in school, that seems to be a mixture as well...
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:46

Girls,
it's so nice to find out how many foreign language learing fans are there on this board!
As for me, I'm not a polyglot (but I would definitely like to be some time later!). Embarassed I can only speak russian and english quite fluently... And my english still leaves much to be desired... But I can help those who want to learn russian, sure Very Happy Ya vam pomogu flower I understand why you find it rather difficult to learn - I still have many problems with punctuation and the style of writing....
I have also dreamt of learning French (actually, after the meeting (soprikosnovenie s prekrasnim =) with Brian :woow: ) but there was always no time for practice... And the same situation with spanish.... Thesae two languages (also italian) are so beautiful to listen to!
You know, my sister learns german and I just hate the sound of it... I know only one phrase - Das ist schwine Cool And I'm still not sure about the spelling baaa Maybe, when I grow up, I'll understand the special beauty of this language shocked But not now ohhhh
And I also now some exposures from Tatar and Ukranian lol! Tatar is actually supposed to be my native language... But... silent I speak russian from childhood.... :| And as for ukrainian, my grandad and grandma lived in Simferopol till 2000 and I spent all my summers in Crimea... So, some things like "zaprodovets" are still in my memory Laughing And I really enjoy listening to ukranian music. Such things like Okean Elzi, Skriabin, Vopli Vidoplyassova and so on =)))
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:53

Dear girls! You can visit this site:
http://www.travlang.com/

there you can learn some words or phrases of every language you want. It's a kind of phrase-book actually, not a real dictionary, but it's useful already. You can choose the language you speak then the language you want to learn, and choose from few categories - numbers, shopping, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:58

Merci! I found another similar site a long time ago but I lost the link. (This was over a year ago) and I remember it had little quizzes on it. I tried a Portuguese quiz (Always wanted to learn this language for my wishful trip to Brazil lol) and got 100% on it, which was a shock having never seen it or spoken it in my life, but it was so close to spanish that it was easy. I've heard that if you go to Brazil and speak spanish they will understand you and you them enough to get by even though it is two different languages.

I really would love to learn Russian though. I am not so good at it at all lol.
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 11:54

Vania wrote:
about the canadian french - I've watch once a TV show on a canadian TV and I hardly understood what they speak, maybe you have influences of the english, which is normal actually.
Hehe, I agree ! I'm French, but when I went to Quebec, I asked people to speak slowly because I didn't understand all they said !!! lol! It was very funny, I love their accent !

About me... I speak French very well... lol! My English is not so bad, I think that people understand me, but when I was in USA, I didn't understand people when talked to me ! And I studied German, arrffff, es ist schwer ! German people don't understand me at all ! And I studied Arabic too, but I find it is the most difficult language on earth !
My dream would be speak Russian... I love this language. I know 4 words : da, niet ( lol! ), spassibo and priviet ! geek

So now, you know all my life, so I stop here ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:26

Marina wrote:
About me... I speak French very well... lol! My English is not so bad, I think that people understand me, but when I was in USA, I didn't understand people when talked to me ! And I studied German, arrffff, es ist schwer ! German people don't understand me at all ! And I studied Arabic too, but I find it is the most difficult language on earth !
My dream would be speak Russian... I love this language. I know 4 words : da, niet ( lol! ), spassibo and priviet ! geek
So now, you know all my life, so I stop here ! lol!
lol! Ohhh, yes, Marina speaks brilliant french :kataus: well.. as for my languages.. I spoke to many french people and they understood me! the frenches are just very-very sweet people, because they all usually say I speak french very well!! :kataus: I'm not that sure :kataus: but the most important thing is we understand each other! Razz And I usually understand them well :dube: I'm really happy, because french is my little passion heart2 :dube: as for english.. erm.. Lana must say if it was easy too understand me or not :kataus: erm.. Embarassed As for bulgarian.. I still can't understand everything when bulgarians speak amoung themselves, but Albena told me I spoke it well.. :blush2: she even told I almost had no accent.. :blush2: I don't know if it's really so.. Rolling Eyes

Marina, but how about "Poka"? Razz It means "Bye" :wink: 5 words! cheers You will learn more, I'm sure I love you

And thanks Vania for the link!!! cheers cheers cheers :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:36

Well, when I speak French with Frenchmen they always say "You speak very well (perfectly)" and I wonder if they are honest, or they say this to be polite confused the same with my italian ... The problem is, most the time, I do only written translations, I don't speak so often with foreigners and I don't know if I'm enough good or not :| Especially the Italian people are always so kind and polite, they always ask me if I have been in Italy (I wasn't Sad ) and are wondering how a person can learn some foreign language without visit the country. Obviously, it's possible, eh?
I've never studied english language, all I know is from the movies, the TV, the songs ... that's why sometimes it's very difficult for me, luckily I have a dictionary on my computer Rolling Eyes but it doesn't help me so much Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:45

MAGic diable wrote:
I spoke to many french people and they understood me! the frenches are just very-very sweet people, because they all usually say I speak french very well!! :kataus: I'm not that sure :kataus: but the most important thing is we understand each other! Razz And I usually understand them well

No we are not sweet, we tell you the truth ! zvet You write very well French ! I never heard you, but I'm sure you speak well ! Have you the little russian accent, just like Marina (Anissina) ? I love it, it is so sweet to heard !!!
And thanks for "Poka" ! 5 words, I'm soon bilingual ! lol!

Vania, you don't study English ? Wow, you impress me ! affraid You have a gift for languages so... zvet I think that Frenchmen are honnest... In general, we are very impressed when foreign people speak fluently French because it is rather a difficult language I think.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:50

Marina wrote:
In general, we are very impressed when foreign people speak fluently French because it is rather a difficult language I think.

Oooooh, c'est une langue vraiment difficile Rolling Eyes mais je l'aime quand même. Elle est si mélodique, si agréable à écouter nice
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 13:14

Marina wrote:
No we are not sweet, we tell you the truth ! zvet You write very well French ! I never heard you, but I'm sure you speak well ! Have you the little russian accent, just like Marina (Anissina) ? I love it, it is so sweet to heard !!!
Ohhh, thank you, dear!!! :<33: I hope we could speak with you one day! :dube: And.. yes.. I think I have that accent you all love, as well Razz
I think that Frenches are honnest, sweet and lovely people! :surce: :surce: And yes, it will be just awesome to talk to you one day! :stari:

Quote :
Elle est si mélodique, si agréable à écouter
c'est vrai.. :dube: :stari: j'adore cette langue! :stari: c'est toujours un grand plaisir d'ecouter les gens qui le parlent! Razz :dube: :stari: :kiss:

"Tseluyu" = "bisous", "chmok" = "biz" 6 words for Marina!!! cheers cheers cheers lol!

Last edited by on Thu 27 Apr - 13:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 13:17

MAGic diable wrote:
And yes, it will be just awesome to talk to you one day! :stari:
Next summer, when I will go in Russia, je viendrai te faire un petit coucou ! flower (I don't know how to say that in English...). I want to heard your little russian accent !!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 13:24

Marina wrote:
Next summer, when I will go in Russia, je viendrai te faire un petit coucou ! flower (I don't know how to say that in English...). I want to heard your little russian accent !!!
Ouiiiiiiiiiii, tu dois le faire, Marina!!!! :<33: Je t'attend! :wink:
et prk seulment "un petit coucou? Sad I wanted to show you Moscow.. the most beautiful places.. museums.. we could walk.. Embarassed talk.. Embarassed Or you have already some special plans? :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next