Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...

Go down 
+11
Marina
Elv
Teresa Dawn
Bea
rosee
OlEnka
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Vania
Maria
alexandra
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 21:36

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Buna ziua tuturor! Razz
Awwww... romanian language is a bit difficult shocked :kataus: Yes, Alex, I decided to learn romanian.. a liiiiittle! :kataus:
But.. but..
I and they have the same verb when they are conjugated Shocked
I speak -> vorbesc
They speak -> vorbesc
Alex, scumpa mea, cafea? Laughing Cup of cofee?
Mie imi plac mult Albena si Maxim. :luvzy: :zy: Si cunosc o fată în România Rolling Eyes Nu-mi place berea :kataus: apă minerală FOREVER!!! :dying: Si nu pot să vorbesc româna Sad
ok, trebuie să merg acusi Laughing
bezea lovely heart

Wooooooowww!!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:
Lerkaaaa, you are amazing!!!! :jump2: :jump2: It's fascinating to read a message in romanian here. :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Woww...I'm speechless!!!!

It is very good!!! :vo: amazing!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Lerochka, my dear, you can't imagine how enthusiastic I am right now :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Hehe....It's amazing...
Everything is correct and also sweet - you say it so cute. lovely heart We don't use some words like you did, but it's correct, perfect!!
Indeed "Bezea" means "kisses" but people here rarely say like this. Most of the time we say "te pup".

We have another expression for "good morning" and this is "Buna dimineata".
"Buna ziua" means literally "Good day". In some cases it can mean "Good morning".

I'm sorry.....I'm not trying to correct anything. Because everything is correct. Please don't think it's not ok.. :blush2:

Quote :
But.. but..
I and they have the same verb when they are conjugated Shocked
I speak -> vorbesc
They speak -> vorbesc

Yes...don't aske me why. I can't answer at this.. :blush2: :blush2: Shame on me. I'm sure there are some exceptions but I can't find any right now. Hmm...you are making me conjugate a lot of verbs right now lol! to see if I can find some exceptions. Alex runs to the grammar book -> :study:

Quote :
Sigur ca da. Mi-ar face mare placere sa beau o cafea. Multumesc de invitatie Smile (Of course. I would love to drink a coffee. Thank you for the invitation..hehe)

Quote :
Mie imi plac mult Albena si Maxim. :luvzy: :zy:
Si mie. Albena si Maxim sunt frumosi (Me too. A and M are beautiful)
Quote :

Si cunosc o fată în România Rolling Eyes Nu-mi place berea :kataus: apă minerală FOREVER!!! :dying: Si nu pot să vorbesc româna Sad

Eu cunosc o fata frumoasa in Rusia. zvet Cateodata imi place berea. drunken Si tu vorbesti bine limba romana. :study: (I know a beautiful girl from Russia. Sometimes I like beer. And you speak well romanian language)..hehe

There are some marks/signs that I should put on some letters. But I can't because my keyboard is not configured... saaad

Wowww!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You deserve a huuuuuuuge, huuuuge hug..and many kisses. Alex hugs Lerka many, many, many times!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 21:49

ooh Romanian is also very beautiful!!! I just understand it's about Lerka loving Albena and Max, she doesn't like beer and you who offered her mineral water, something like that? :blush2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 15:58

Romanian language seems to be very pleasant to hear. nice
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 18:12

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
ooh Romanian is also very beautiful!!! I just understand it's about Lerka loving Albena and Max, she doesn't like beer and you who offered her mineral water, something like that? :blush2:

Lerka wrote:
Mie imi plac mult Albena si Maxim. :luvzy: :zy: Si cunosc o fată în România Rolling Eyes Nu-mi place berea :kataus: apă minerală FOREVER!!! :dying: Si nu pot să vorbesc româna Sad
ok, trebuie să merg acusi Laughing
bezea lovely heart

Helloo..

Well..about translating the little text Lerochka wrote. Rachel, you are pretty close and Vania, you translated everything ok Congrats!. I'm amazed!! Congrats! ....Is it because some words are familiar to you? (this happens for me with french or italian phrases)

So, Lerka said in romanian: " Alex, my precious (aww.. lovely heart ), coffe? I like very much Albena and Maxim. And I know a girl in Romania. I don't like beer. Mineral water FOREVER Very Happy Very Happy Erm.. . And I can't speak romanian.
ok, have to go soon"
-> She is so cute Smile
Lerka, these aren't quite easy phrases. It's not like: "my name is..I am..I have". So, congratulations again!!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 18:17

Marina wrote:
Romanian language seems to be very pleasant to hear. nice

Hehe...you think!? Smile Thank you. I am very curious what does a foreigner feels about romanian language when hearing it for the first time. The people I asked consider that the language sounds rough..or they notice immediately the slave influences. It's strange though, because latin people recognise some words...it's a weird mix -> many influences.

You think it's nice?! ohhhh
Kisses
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 18:47

Quote :
I am very curious what does a foreigner feels about romanian language when hearing it for the first time. The people I asked consider that the language sounds rough..or they notice immediately the slave influences. It's strange though, because latin people recognise some words...it's a weird mix -> many influences.

that's quite funny, because I recognized some words because they were similair to Latin and Italian as you said and some Bulgarian/Russian for Vania. probably because of the Romen wanted to conquer Romania (the name of the country is still like them...) and the Daci.

kusjes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 19:28

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

that's quite funny, because I recognized some words because they were similair to Latin and Italian as you said and some Bulgarian/Russian for Vania. probably because of the Romen wanted to conquer Romania (the name of the country is still like them...) and the Daci.

kusjes

Yes...you are right. This is the aspect that is constantly surprising me. I recognise words from so many languages and I see this happen to others as well. I find this very interesting and I can't stop thinking about all the connections, links and relations that are between countries.

And...wow...you know about our early history, about "daci"? This is so nice. It's true that romans conquered "everything" back then and it is also true that we have latin influences from there.
But the slave one appeared much, much later - around 11-12th century.

It's interesting and intriguing Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 20:26

alexandra wrote:
I am very curious what does a foreigner feels about romanian language when hearing it for the first time. The people I asked consider that the language sounds rough..or they notice immediately the slave influences. It's strange though, because latin people recognise some words...it's a weird mix -> many influences.

You think it's nice?! ohhhh
I have never heard Romanian (or I don't remember Embarassed ), but I try to pronounce what Lera wrote, and it seems to be pleasant. nice But I'm sure my Romanian pronounciation was a disaster ! pirat

And after reading your messages Alex, I'm more and more curious about Romania. I'd like to know more. I think that when I will be back at home, I will find a book about Romania. :study:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 21:05

alexandra wrote:
Vania, you translated everything ok . I'm amazed!! ....Is it because some words are familiar to you? (this happens for me with french or italian phrases)

Yes, right, they're very similar! And in University we studied Roman Linguistics, including some details from all the Roman languages. We compared words and phrases finding the differences and the similar things in them. I remember some of them, like: prietenul (priatel in Bulgarian - very similar, right! Wink), vicin (vicino in Italian Very Happy ) bolnav (we have the same word, and we have bolen too which means the same) lol! and the numbers were: unu, doua, trei scratch scratch oh, no I've forgotten them shocked

TE PUP!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 13:26

Quote :
Yes...you are right. This is the aspect that is constantly surprising me. I recognise words from so many languages and I see this happen to others as well. I find this very interesting and I can't stop thinking about all the connections, links and relations that are between countries.

And...wow...you know about our early history, about "daci"? This is so nice. It's true that romans conquered "everything" back then and it is also true that we have latin influences from there.

It's interesting and intriguing

yes, it really is and it's such nice and intersting when you find a word wich is similair in another language...I like that Very Happy I was really suprised to find out English is a lot like Latin....i didn't expect that at all!!

Quote :

yes? I didn't know.... would you like to tell something about that? it sounds interesting

kuskes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 20:54

Vania wrote:

I remember some of them, like: prietenul (priatel in Bulgarian - very similar, right! Wink), vicin (vicino in Italian Very Happy ) bolnav (we have the same word, and we have bolen too which means the same) lol! and the numbers were: unu, doua, trei scratch scratch oh, no I've forgotten them shocked

TE PUP!

Ahh..similarities. Very Happy
I forgot about this message. Wow, so many common words Ugu-ugu This is great!!

Ok, I wanted to ask you about the conjugation of a regular verb. I'm curious if it's the same in Polish or if it is similar to Romanian language.

What about 'to be'?

I will not write it in Romanian because I already did in some previous message and it is quite similar to the Spanish verb.

In Polish:

ja jestem
ty jesteś
on/ona/ono jest

my jesteśmy
wy jesteście
oni/one są

Thank you!! Kisssssssssss
I wish you a lovely day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 11:45

alexandra wrote:

Ok, I wanted to ask you about the conjugation of a regular verb. I'm curious if it's the same in Polish or if it is similar to Romanian language.

What about 'to be'?

Hi!
This is the conjugation of "to be", I'll try to transcribe it, but I have no idea how to transcribe Ъ silent

1. аз съм / az sam
2. ти си / ti si
3. той(тя) е / toy(he) tia(she) e

1. ние сме / nie sme
2. вие сте / vie ste
3. те са / te sa

hugs!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 21:10

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

What about 'to be'?

Hi!
This is the conjugation of "to be", I'll try to transcribe it, but I have no idea how to transcribe Ъ silent

1. аз съм / az sam
2. ти си / ti si
3. той(тя) е / toy(he) tia(she) e

1. ние сме / nie sme
2. вие сте / vie ste
3. те са / te sa

hugs!

Вань, то есть, вы используете an anlogus af the verb to be in your speach (we normally don't do it - it has dropped out of the language for present tense)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 22:29

Vania wrote:

Hi!

Don't worry...I understand Ъ. I did it last year when I was taking the russian classes. It's hard to explain, I know :blink:

Thanks...not many similarities scratch
Well..ok Smile

Hugs,
Alex zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 13:05

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Вань, то есть, вы используете an anlogus af the verb to be in your speach

yes, Vala, we do

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

(we normally don't do it - it has dropped out of the language for present tense)

I know Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 19:32

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Вань, то есть, вы используете an anlogus af the verb to be in your speach

yes, Vala, we do

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

(we normally don't do it - it has dropped out of the language for present tense)

I know Razz

Oh! I like it!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Marta
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 26
Residence : Poland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 15:19

Wow!!

Alexandra, where have you learned polish conjugation of "to be" ? It's realy impresive!!

As for Polish language, it is not much similar to Bulgarian or Russian, because slavian languages are devided into grups: east (p.e. Russian)-, west (Polish)- and south (Bulgarian). It's easy for us to understand Czech and Slovakian, I also heard that Ukrainian too.

And this id the conjugation of Polish "to have":

Mieć

ja mam
ty masz
on/ona /ono ma

my mamy
wy macie
oni/one mają

I wonder how it is in other languages.
Back to top Go down
Marta
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 15:21

Wow!!

Alexandra, where have you learned polish conjugation of "to be" ? It's realy impresive!!

As for Polish language, it is not much similar to Bulgarian or Russian, because slavian languages are devided into grups: east (p.e. Russian)-, west (Polish)- and south (Bulgarian). It's easy for us to understand Czech and Slovakian, I also heard that Ukrainian too.

Mieć

ja mam
ty masz
on/ona /ono ma

my mamy
wy macie
oni/one mają

Back to top Go down
Marta
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 15:35

Wow!!

Mieć

ja mam
ty masz
on/ona /ono ma

my mamy
wy macie
oni/one mają

Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 15:51

Marta wrote:

Mieć

ja mam
ty masz
on/ona /ono ma

my mamy
wy macie
oni/one mają

Yay! Marta, in Bulgarian it's so similar! bounce Very Happy

Just look:

1. az imam
2. ti imash
3. toy/tia ima

1. nie imame
2. vie imate
3. te imat

lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr - 1:12

Marta wrote:
Wow!!

I studied one semester in Poland Yahoooo!!!
If you would only knew how I miss the language, the places and the people. I am afraid that in time I'll forget the things I know now Sad
I have to keep using it . :study: I love the language Smile
Russian too. Russian is still my favorite.
Aham, I met Slovakian people in Poland and they had absolutely no problem in communicating with Polish people. It was very easy for them...probably like Russian-Bulgarian.

I am very glad that I 'met' you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...   fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fragments of russian, bulgarian, romanian or any other...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5