Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lancia Ice Gran Galà

Go down 
+2
viktoria
piemontesina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Lancia Ice Gran Galà Empty
PostSubject: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 1:03

In Turin the weather is wanderful....sun and blue sky. sunny
At five o'clock the skaters are at Olimpyk rink .
I was there at six o'clock and i cannot see them entering. Wink
At eight I come on...
The glance is wonderful. The Zamboni is polishing the ice and everything is sparkling. flower
At half past nine the show is starting and the Palavela is full!!!

After the Hot Shivers there are some Italian skaters :Contesti, Valentina Marchei, Cappellini- Lanotte
( their exhibition is brilliant and cheerful, Goodby my lover - James Blunt ) heart2

Dube& Davison dance on Coldplay, Fix You. They appear already in good form! Bravo!

Then will be the turn of Stephane, Albi & Max and Carolina. :dube: :dube: :dube:

Stephane with his tango (Otono Porteno by Astor Piazzolla) stirs the crowd.
He's already perfect on the artistic aspect, he proves only two jumps because he
cannot make a normal training because of his injury. :disap:
But we know him : his gesture, his elegance, his arms movements are incomparable!! sunny

I look with my binoculars... at the bottom, Albena & Maxim are ready!!! :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
And also my heart is ready....to burst!! :dube: :dube:
The last time that I saw them was at Olympic Games where there had not what they deserved (and I was so angry!!) :sad2:

Now I must excuse me with you all becuase I have no...pics...I cannot take a pic when I am watching.
I must see every little movements !! Normally somebody comes with me with camera,but Friday the ...operator, was ill.... :disap:

Our darlings have the blue dress.. :smile: :smile: ....and really they dance" You are beautiful"!!!
A little disappointment... :disap: .On the official program I read .." Cry Me a River, My Love".....

Only a moment...they are so beautiful, so perfect in the execution, their performance is fantastic... Also the lights ( Palavela is better than Datch forum ) are in accord with the colour blue and blond... :dube: :dube:
A lot of hand clapping for them, like you can hear from the video ( and the Turin people are quiet and a little sophisticated.. :wink: :wink: )
I am sure they are happy !! :jump2: :jump3:

Carolina dances on a great piece written for her by Giovanni Allevi : Come Sei Veramente, Angelo Ribelle,
she is like Stephane...infinite class but not still in great form ( but it's normal...in this moment). Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

The second part begins with Magitteri&Hotarek with a pleasant "Material Girl". :smile:
Then Plushenko...( Tango- Edvin Marton)...You can see on Youtube his performance. He's great!! :cheer: :cheer:

Faiella& Scali seem already in form !! The exibition in Turin isn't the same of Milan.
In Milan they will surprise with a piece from Missy Elliot, much innovative! :jump3: :jump3:

Jeffrey Buttle dances on DepecheMode, no Eclogue .., I never saw him so...modern... Shocked
but is very good, obviously Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Another couple already almost perfect :respect: (and you can be sure because I don't like them very much...)
is Delobel& Shoenfelder, their" My Immortal" ( Evanescence) is very interesting.

Aliona e Robin with spatial dress interpret efficiently Lost in Space. Good form for them... :jump3: :cheer:
Oh , I forgot Sasha Cohen!! ( Hurt, Christina Aguillera) She is superb! ohhhh

DancinQuinn with Hot Shivers and Don't feel like dancing ( Scissors Sisters ) with
all the skaters nail the splendid evening. sunny sunny

After the show I meet Albena & Max Very Happy Very Happy !! I speak a little .....They are kind ,smiling.. :stari: :stari:
Albena is absolutely beautiful! Both them seem so young .... Maxim is tender ,clear and sincere look.... :stari: :stari: :stari:
I adore them more and more... :woow:

I have also the ticket for Milan ... :wink: :wink:

In Milan they present the new dance.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The comment of Maurizio Margaglio "They always are tecnically perfect...they present many difficult lift perfectly executed...You can understand because Maxim is considered
one of the greates skaters in the world....." poklon poklon heart2

Now I am very tired, but it was worth going!!!! :vo: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 7:44

I love you Thank you piemontesina zvet heart2 Great report.I hope you enjoyed as much the second show and will tell us more about Golden Skate Awards .

Their Cry me a river at Golden Skate /hemevideo,not very good quality/ loveall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQSNMzPv_k
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 15:20

Thank you,Piemontesina,for your interesting report! :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 19:04

Many thanks for your great report, Piemontesina Rose Rose !!! It must have been wonderful moments for you ...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 19:20

Piemontesina, many thanks for your report Very Happy Don't worry that you didn't take pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct - 0:36

Mille Grazie, Piemontesina! flower flower

Your report is so detailed, it needs no pictures!
This weekend will stay forever in your mind, won't it?
How I envy you!
Thanks for the report,
Y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancia Ice Gran Galà   Lancia Ice Gran Galà Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancia Ice Gran Galà
Page 1 of 1