Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skate Canada 2007

Go down 
+5
*MAGic diable*
Petra
Vania
Marina
Lana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:19

alexandra wrote:

Awww...Marinka....you wrote already an sms!?? It's sooo cute on your behalf!! luv xoxo
I didn't want to 'force' bla-bla-bla you...you could have mentioned in one of the sms's that you were planning to write. But I'm happy you did!! It's great the way we communicate, don't you think? luv xoxo
I knoooooooow you didn't force me ! bla-bla-bla But I think she'll be happy to receive it, to see that you think about her and her breath :kataus:
No answer for now, but as soon as I get one, I tell you ! :wink:

And yes, I love the way we communicate ! Great and funny way ! king Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:23

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Awww...Marinka....you wrote already an sms!?? It's sooo cute on your behalf!! luv xoxo
I didn't want to 'force' bla-bla-bla you...you could have mentioned in one of the sms's that you were planning to write. But I'm happy you did!! It's great the way we communicate, don't you think? luv xoxo
I knoooooooow you didn't force me ! bla-bla-bla But I think she'll be happy to receive it, to see that you think about her and her breath :kataus:
No answer for now, but as soon as I get one, I tell you ! :wink:

And yes, I love the way we communicate ! Great and funny way ! king Kisssssssssss

luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 21:25

:vo: Congratulations to Aliona and Robin Wheee!! Yahoooo!!! !!! And to Brian je suis francais, he !!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 22:48

I'm back home since Monday morning. :zy: Fantastiiiiiiic time!!! :woow: :woow: nice poklon I met Jess & Bryce, who are wonderful, sweet people!!!! :luvzy: And I absolutely adored them. lovely heart Buh.. I'd post my photos and reflections... but I'm not sure that anyone here was following the competition. bla-bla-bla :stari:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 1:14

sunny Lanochka ,what do you mean if we follow the event ,of course we do. bounce Hurry,give us complete report and as many photos as you have. ohhhh Pleeease.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 10:12

Lana wrote:
I'm back home since Monday morning. :zy: Fantastiiiiiiic time!!! :woow: :woow: nice poklon I met Jess & Bryce, who are wonderful, sweet people!!!! :luvzy: And I absolutely adored them. lovely heart Buh.. :

This is fab, Lana :jump3: I can understand how you feel! We're waiting for your report :wink:

Lana wrote:

but I'm not sure that anyone here was following the competition. bla-bla-bla :stari:

are you kidding :luvzy: of course we did!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 15:49

viktoria wrote:
sunny Lanochka ,what do you mean if we follow the event ,of course we do. bounce Hurry,give us complete report and as many photos as you have. ohhhh Pleeease.

Okay, okay!! :respect: I shall do my best to post everything as soon as possible. Rose Just a liiiiiiittle report, I think. :wink: Only the highlights. Laughing And as for photos... :zy: I hope no one minds a looooot of Pairs photos. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 15:53

Vania wrote:
are you kidding :luvzy: of course we did!

Well, I didn't know. Rose There just weren't any results posted... Razz
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 18:09

Lana wrote:
Well, I didn't know. Rose There just weren't any results posted... Razz

Oh, not completely :wink: Laughing Laughing ! I remember me posting some congratulations to Aliona, Robin and Brian :smile: :toodoo: , only some posts ago ...
But you´re right, that´s not much! So, where´s your report, and your pics? Gooo !! for it!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 18:33

Lana, me as well!!!! ( I am waiting for your report!!)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:16

Petra wrote:
Oh, not completely :wink: Laughing Laughing ! I remember me posting some congratulations to Aliona, Robin and Brian :smile: :toodoo: , only some posts ago ...

True. Laughing But you know what I mean... :kataus: hehe. Did you watch Aliona and Robin's SP?? :dube: Amazing. Rose If you haven't, run and go watch it. Bravo! If you already have... re-watch it!! :kataus: :wink:

Quote :
So, where´s your report, and your pics? Gooo !! for it!!!

Pffft... it's coming. Razz I have a little flu, though. Buh.. So, I get tired easily. :zy:

Anywhooooos, before I post anything...

:stari: Spin :dube: Bravo! zvetCongrats Jess and Bryce on your SILVER medal!!!!!!! You guys were amaziiiiiiiiiing, fabulous and brilliant, as always!!!!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: lovely heart Gooo !! Go Jess & Bryce! :stari:

That is all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:17

piemontesina wrote:
Lana, me as well!!!! ( I am waiting for your report!!)

Okay... Rose It's coming. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 22:39

Lana wrote:
Did you watch Aliona and Robin's SP?? :dube: Amazing. Rose If you haven't, run and go watch it. Bravo! If you already have... re-watch it!! :kataus: :wink:

I haven't Smile but I'll search for it in youtube, I hope someone had already uploaded it there Smile
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 23:04

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:
Did you watch Aliona and Robin's SP?? :dube: Amazing. Rose If you haven't, run and go watch it. Bravo! If you already have... re-watch it!! :kataus: :wink:

I haven't Smile but I'll search for it in youtube, I hope someone had already uploaded it there Smile

Aliona and Robin, SP, Scate Canada 2007: :dube:
[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSoyBqC0OvU [/url]

(By the way: Lana and Lerka, where´s the German flag at the smileys? I have to use this :toodoo: instead lol! .)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 23:36

Yes, I've already watched it Smile Anyway, thanks , Petra, for the link! I love their music, I love their costumes... especially Aliona's one :vo: They're such a cute couple! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 0:46

Petra wrote:
(By the way: Lana and Lerka, where´s the German flag at the smileys? I have to use this :toodoo: instead lol! .)

i'm innocent in this one. :zy: moderators have no control over the smileys. Wink soooo, you shall have to ask Lerka! Rose i think there's a limit on the number of smileys that we are allowed to have, though. shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 0:49

Vania wrote:
Yes, I've already watched it Smile Anyway, thanks , Petra, for the link! I love their music, I love their costumes... especially Aliona's one :vo: They're such a cute couple! :stari:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Yay for watching it, Vania!!! Rose I'm quite happy you did. :wink: Thanks! Thanks! It's a beautiful program. Buh.. Everyone should watch it. :luvzy: Same goes for Jess & Bryce's SP... but there doesn't seem to be a YouTube link up. Weep
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 17:01

Lana wrote:
Same goes for Jess & Bryce's SP... but there doesn't seem to be a YouTube link up. Weep

Especially for Lana Hey! : Jess and Bryce, SP, Skate Canada 2007. I think it´s not complete, but better than nothing ... :smile: .
[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXcvEUZDoI [/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate Canada 2007
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3