Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skate Canada 2007

Go down 
+5
*MAGic diable*
Petra
Vania
Marina
Lana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 11:42

*MAGic diable* wrote:

*MAGic diable* wrote:
YOU ? affraid Worried about your French ? affraid Pffff bla-bla-bla
Not funny Embarassed bla-bla-bla really worried and afraid Buh.. especially if Fab is going to "joke" hahaha shocked Buh.. even if Nath feels when I don't understand something.. and tries to explain zvet Kisssssssssss but still Embarassed

Lerchik, are you quoting yourself?! :mdr: :mdr: hehe
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 11:47

Lana wrote:
Anywho, you love my mom, sestrichka?? Razz MDR! :mdr: Moi aussi. :angel2: lol!
How strange :zy: :kataus: :dying:

sestrichka wrote:
bla-bla-bla Fiiiiiiiixed it. :wink: But cruel? Buh.. Noooo, just forgot to. Laughing
Awww thank you, sweetine !!! Kisssssssssss :stari: Thaaaank youuu !!! je suis francais, he luv xoxo

Quote :
Yeah, Marina can send me SMS! sunny I was surprised, but it's true!! Buh.. :luvzy: It's quite a miracle considering what *my* cellphone thinks of *other* cellphones. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Maybe the problem is in *my* cell-phone Buh.. Weep I'm so sooo disappointed Weep Lerka with her injur your cell-phone likes Marina's one and but doesn't like mine Sorry.. Weep Baaaaad Lerka's cell-phone Aouch.. and Lanochka's one, too :zy: Weep because *he* doesn't like minnnnnnne pfffft bla-bla-bla

Laur wrote:
But yes, I can give Marina updates. Rose :wink: :stari: And send them to you too, sweetine! :lmd: Kisssssssssss But I know that you cannot reply. Weep :disap:
I know :disap: :twist: but that's not interesting to send me things then I can't answer, eh ? Sorry.. Weep
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 11:48

Vania wrote:
Lerchik, are you quoting yourself?! :mdr: :mdr: hehe
Pfffftttt :kataus: :kataus: lol! Crazee it's was Marina's quote though Razz :zy: :angel2:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 12:02

Oh Skate Canada is coming up soon! Next week! :jump2: :jump3:

I can't wait to see Mao's new program!! Wheee!! because Tarasova choreographed her new SP! :dube: Go "Maochka"!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Lerka, you were so lucky to see her in Moscow! Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 12:15

mila wrote:

I can't wait to see Mao's new program!! Wheee!! because Tarasova choreographed her new SP! :dube: Go "Maochka"!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers Lerka, you were so lucky to see her in Moscow! Very Happy
Yes, Maochka !! Laughing Razz :dube: Very cute, I know Razz and she is cute and nice :stari:
Good luck to her, too!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:31

*MAGic diable* wrote:
mila wrote:

I can't wait to see Mao's new program!! Wheee!! because Tarasova choreographed her new SP! :dube: Go "Maochka"!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers Lerka, you were so lucky to see her in Moscow! Very Happy
Yes, Maochka !! Laughing Razz :dube: Very cute, I know Razz and she is cute and nice :stari:
Good luck to her, too!! zvet :stari:

Yes! We know she is very cute!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

I heard that Tarasova calls her "Maozaychka" or "Maochka" :dube:
Maybe "zayets" or "zaychek" are russian that means "rabbit", is it correct? Embarassed

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:40

Lerka wrote:
:lmd: 2 hours is nothing... 3 hours is nothing Razz 39 hours by train is okay as well :kataus: :zy: :teasing:

Pfffft. It would take like 30 minutes to get to different cities in Europe. Razz That was my point. It takes almost 5 hours to get to Winnipeg from Ottawa by plane. Buh.. And that's just in the next province.

Quote :
Andrewww Razz yes Razz Pernelle & Mathieu, too :wink: je suis francais, he

I don't know much about Pernelle & Mathieu. Erm.. So... it shall be interested to see them. je suis francais, he But, Andrew iiiiiiiis... :dube: lovely heart Buh..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:46

mila wrote:
Maybe "zayets" or "zaychek" are russian that means "rabbit", is it correct? Embarassed

Yes Very Happy Maozaychka sound soooooo cute! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:46

Lerka wrote:
Maybe the problem is in *my* cell-phone Buh.. Weep I'm so sooo disappointed Weep Lerka with her injur your cell-phone likes Marina's one and but doesn't like mine Sorry.. Weep Baaaaad Lerka's cell-phone Aouch.. and Lanochka's one, too :zy: Weep because *he* doesn't like minnnnnnne pfffft bla-bla-bla

No, the problem is definitely my cellphone. pale The network doesn't support SMS from Russian networks. Are you stupid of so I don't know why... Sad But it supports SMS to France, which is nice!! Bravo! nice Maybe over time they will allow SMS to be sent back from Russia... Erm.. Because originally, my cell wouldn't let me send anything to Marina. Oh my poor head!

Quote :
I know :disap: :twist: but that's not interesting to send me things then I can't answer, eh ? Sorry.. Weep

Don't be siiiiiiilly, sweetine!!! luv xoxo :wink: I'll send you SMS anyways!!! :kataus: lovely heart :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:48

Lana wrote:
Pfffft. It would take like 30 minutes to get to different cities in Europe. Razz That was my point. It takes almost 5 hours to get to Winnipeg from Ottawa by plane. Buh.. And that's just in the next province.
True ! 1h20 to go to Brussels from Paris by train, 2h40 Paris-London by train, 1h30 Paris-Rome by plane, I looooooove Europe ! lol!

Lana wrote:

I don't know much about Pernelle & Mathieu. Erm.. So... it shall be interested to see them. je suis francais, he But, Andrew iiiiiiiis... :dube: lovely heart Buh..
I hope you'll like them ! Hehe, I'm sure all Canadian people will love them because of their OD ! :cheer: I really want to see it, I'm sure it's great ! But have to wait TEB... Sad
Pffft, Lana, you're so lucky, you're the first one on the forum to go to a 2007/2008 GP event !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:54

mila wrote:
I heard that Tarasova calls her "Maozaychka" or "Maochka" :dube:
Yes, "zayets" and "zaychik" means "rabbit" :wink: buuuuut when we tell this to a friend - "Moy zaytchik", "Mao zaytchik", "zaychik" or "zayka" than means "sweetie, darling" :dube: :wink: hehe zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 14:28

2 days until I leave for Québec City!!! Bravo! :luvzy: :stari:

The only thing that's ready is the Jessica and Bryce sign. :kataus: That is it. :teasing: I have no clothes packed. I haven't charged the batteries for my digital camera. I haven't done anything actually. Buh.. It's getting to be *quite* the issue. :zy: :zy: :zy:

Well, tonight should be interesting... Laughing and busy. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 12:14

Lana wrote:

The only thing that's ready is the Jessica and Bryce sign. :kataus:
Is it ready ? yay !!! Bravo! :cheer: :respect:
We need to see it !!! In case you're shown at the TV ! :twist: :wink:

Last edited by on Tue 30 Oct - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 12:39

Marina wrote:

Yes, Lana, we want to see it!!! bounce Did you pack your staff?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 14:37

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:

The only thing that's ready is the Jessica and Bryce sign. :kataus:

It *is* ready. :kataus: :respect: Perhaps it will have more sparkles added to it... Razz but other than that, it's pretty much done. :zy: Bravo!

So, here it is... :mdr: I think you were the only one who knew what I wrote on it, Marina!! Laughing :wink:

Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 1024729ji7.th

The sign is blue and silver to match Jess and Bryce's FS costumes from last year. Rose You can't really see, but the capital letters are also covered with sparkles. lol! And if you really want to spot me on TV Razz, I have red hair again. :angel2: tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 14:39

btw, can anyone guess where Skate Canada will be next year?? :zy: Bravo! :luvzy: Buh..

OTTAWA!!! Shocked

nice lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 14:40

Vania wrote:
Yes, Lana, we want to see it!!! bounce Did you pack your staff?

I hope you like the sign, Vania. zvet :wink: Have I packed my stuff? Laughing Sort of... :blush2: I put a bunch of clothes in my suitcase and I have my shopping money. :zy: I'm going to be sooooooo busy tonight. Oh my poor head! Buh..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 15:03

Lana wrote:
btw, can anyone guess where Skate Canada will be next year?? :zy: Bravo! :luvzy: Buh..

OTTAWA!!! Shocked

That's great!!! Yay, Lana, you're very lucky!! No need to travel loooong hours to get there! :stari: lol!

P.S. The sign is great! :vo: I like it!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 21:23

Vania wrote:
That's great!!! Yay, Lana, you're very lucky!! No need to travel loooong hours to get there! :stari: lol!

P.S. The sign is great! :vo: I like it!

Actually, I was planning on moving to Montréal next year. :kataus: So, it's not ideal anymore!!! Razz But, I'll probably end up going anyways. Rose Bravo!

And thank youuuuu, glad you like it!!! Thanks! Thanks! :wink: Many dollars of fabric paint went into that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 0:01

Lana wrote:
So, here it is... :mdr: I think you were the only one who knew what I wrote on it, Marina!! Laughing :wink:
Yes, I looooved your SMS, you're right, it rhymes !
Your sign is great :cheer:
And red hair ! Bravo! Hehe I loooove your red hair (need a photo too ! :blush2: )

And about Ottawa next year... :mdr: mwahaha, when you told me that, I thought immediately about you and Montréal. Too bad ! :disap: But you'll go, I'm sure of it (and you'll visit your mom like that ! :wink: ).
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:23

*MAGic diable* wrote:

And what ? Marina can send you sms ????? Shocked Buh.. *hate hate russian things... hate russian cell-phones and their operators... hate Bee-line.. pttffff* Weep but that's SOOOO cool that at least someone from us can talk to you using cell-phones, Laur !! :wink: :respect: Yay for Marina's portable :mdr: Bravo! je suis francais, he :stari:

Pff..tell me about!! I think I tried 10 times to send an sms to Lana thinking that maybe it was a temporary problem. I kept hoping that at some point it will work...
Yeah..right... Rolling Eyes
Marina....you have to tell us..from time to time....how is Lana.... Razz and if she's breathing normally :kataus: Do you remember her advices abt how to do not to forget to breath when seeing your loved ones on and off the ice Smile ?
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:37

alexandra wrote:

Marina....you have to tell us..from time to time....how is Lana.... Razz and if she's breathing normally :kataus: Do you remember her advices abt how to do not to forget to breath when seeing your loved ones on and off the ice Smile ?
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I forgot that point about breathing !!! I have to send a message to her, to tell her not forget to breath !!!

I have some news from her. She's fine. She saw Andrew (who is ridiculously good-looking :kataus:). She told me he is even more gorgeous in person than on TV ! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:45

Marina wrote:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I forgot that point about breathing !!! I have to send a message to her, to tell her not forget to breath !!!

Yeeees, I must return her the favor :wink: and remind her to breath properly :kataus:
...and send huuuuge hugs :dube:

Quote :
I have some news from her. She's fine. She saw Andrew (who is ridiculously good-looking :kataus:). She told me he is even more gorgeous in person than on TV ! lol!

Ahaa...it happens so. You should see Tomas. And he's kind and nice as well.
Not to mention Brian.....his behavior and attitude make him even nicer than he seems at tv. Shy and funny in the same time.....amazing smile..and he's glowing Smile

Andrei...waiting to see the routine!! Uh, can't wait!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:53

alexandra wrote:

Yeeees, I must return her the favor :wink: and remind her to breath properly :kataus:
SMS sent. But I only asked about breathing... :kataus: I'll send huge hugs from you next time, OK ? :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:05

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:

SMS sent. But I only asked about breathing... :kataus: I'll send huge hugs from you next time, OK ? :wink:

Awww...Marinka....you wrote already an sms!?? It's sooo cute on your behalf!! luv xoxo
I didn't want to 'force' bla-bla-bla you...you could have mentioned in one of the sms's that you were planning to write. But I'm happy you did!! It's great the way we communicate, don't you think? luv xoxo

Merci, merci, merci Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2007   Skate Canada 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate Canada 2007
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next