Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+52
Iren
Swetis
kalinche
mikkie14
galina_kovach
Baba Yaga
nyx
7llewops
Marta
gabydani7
maiko
a_Hot_Nerd
stef
Petra
dobrovesta
yi1031
lanadd
Goldy
MARI
Vania
Maria
joyva
nadou
alexandra
Shanti
*MAGic diable*
Marina
SaraSofia
Ewuch
Lana
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
IcePrincessx3
viktoria
piemontesina
marie
Lacey
Elfaria
Serena
rosee
Morgana
mila
*~rachel~*
Ivana
geri_n
iv4eto_k
risha_11
aline
Grace
Anya
hrisi_plamenova
Allegro
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:07

People can make mistakes, even horrible mistakes. I totally sympathize with Albena and Maxim and all the victims.
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:09

I read the comments and to be honest I´m not surprised by any of them. Let´s face it, it looks that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and one person already died and another one is in coma. You really can´t expect any nice comments towards Max now. I´m not saying that it was his fault, since nothing seems official yet. I´m just saying that right now everything seems to speak against him. The good thing is that he didn´t run away and helped the people from the other car and obviosly tries to take care about them.
Regarding the last article, I just wish that police officer would test him for alcohol, it would at least save one life. :|
Anyways I wish everything good to the girl in coma, family of the death man and the two other victims. And good luck to Albie and Max, they´ll sure need it, it won´t be an easy time for them in the next months.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:25

Ivana wrote:
I read the comments and to be honest I´m not surprised by any of them. Let´s face it, it looks that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and one person already died and another one is in coma. You really can´t expect any nice comments towards Max now.
I agree, I did not say i expected nice coments...but when I read a comment like this one "send him in jail, they love true blond" I am really shocked...
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:26

aline wrote:
I just want to say that I read comments abouts the crash that people added on novinite.com and I'm shocked by them...This is unfair to say such horrible things about Maxim, I am very frustrated and worry by the crash already but I am outraged by this reactions...How people could be so nasty with somebody they don't know...I mean I could understand that a victim's relative said that under his pain and his anger but it's not, it's just somebody else...I really think stupidity has no limit.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:54

aline wrote:
Ivana wrote:
I read the comments and to be honest I´m not surprised by any of them. Let´s face it, it looks that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and one person already died and another one is in coma. You really can´t expect any nice comments towards Max now.
I agree, I did not say i expected nice coments...but when I read a comment like this one "send him in jail, they love true blond" I am really shocked...
People are very MEAN! They use every chance to crash their idols, people whom they adored just a day ago.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:57

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

People are very MEAN! They use every chance to crash their idols, people whom they adored just a day ago.
I totally agree with you, it's unbelievable...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 14:35

Quoting Aline.
Quote :
Ivana wrote:
I agree, I did not say i expected nice coments...but when I read a comment like this one "send him in jail, they love true blond" I am really shocked..

That is disgusting!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 16:39

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83918
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83911

Its very hard...for all...Max, Albena and victims....
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 16:41

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83918
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83911

Its very hard...for all...Max, Albena and victims....
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 17:01

Interview from Olga Yoncheva, 1 hour ago....
Maxim says.....
"...I understand the public interest and I want clearly to point out that I NOT LESS THAN THE OTHER PEOPLE WANT A JUST PROCESS..."
"....The tragedy is enormous and very personal and it refers to all my relatives. I know that this will change my whole life but also that of Albena......"

from international.news.bg...

pale
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 17:18

Oh. dear fans.
I am so shocked and very upset..I really don´t know what to say..

Sad Sad

Bea
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 20:55

Dear girls, as we say in Bulgaria, every wonder lasts only 3 days...and this too shall pass. It's not the first time a celebrity is involved in a fatal car crash , but Georgi Kaloyanchev(great actor poklon ) and Kiril Marichkov (a legendary singer king ) didn't go to jail because they both had clean records and offered full collaboration with the Police. A few years on noone even mentions their guilt , but it surely must haunt them ... However it's clear that putting such people behind bars won't help anyone-more suffering cannot bring the victim back to life . Of course Maxim's DL will be suspended and he will have to pay a heavy fine. He's mentioned many times his passion for high speed and this is most likely the cause of the accident( plus
the 3t Hummer weight !), not as much the fact he'd had 2 vodkas beforehand. Still, for every mistake we have to pay...
Let's all pray fervently for the girl's life and for Maxim...heart2 She is still in coma and he is devastated... Embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAQ1ERYOTM&mode=related&search=

Last edited by on Wed 8 Aug - 8:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 22:49

Here's what we have so far - there is a slight chance that he might go out of it, but it might not be the same as these other celebrities. It was long time ago and now maybe they would want to proove that times changed and that everybody should be under the law no matter what. Let'
s hope that the court will find him not to be guilty. And all the masmedias are so mean..and only because they want to seem more interesting. Each one of them has different info.
Back to top Go down
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 23:50

Max is not guilty, I know it.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 8:11

I do too..how can such a good and sweet person do something like this if he wanted to - impossible. Why can't they just say that it was an awlful accident because of the weather. Why is there always supposed to be someone to be guilty. :cryy:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 14:42

... Because sometimes, even with horrible weather, someone is guilty. Max isn't trying to deny it... I don't know why anyone here is. Keeping an open mind is one thing-- maybe the weather will turn out to have been a huge factor-- but denying reality and insisting he did nothing wrong is completely another thing. And, no matter what the cause of the accident, he did do something wrong. He got behind the wheel of that car after he'd been drinking.

Even really nice people can make really terrible mistakes.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 14:44

Grace wrote:
... Because sometimes, even with horrible weather, someone is guilty. Max isn't trying to deny it... I don't know why anyone here is. Keeping an open mind is one thing-- maybe the weather will turn out to have been a huge factor-- but denying reality and insisting he did nothing wrong is completely another thing. And, no matter what the cause of the accident, he did do something wrong. He got behind the wheel of that car after he'd been drinking.

Unfortunatelly, You said the truth !
Back to top Go down
SaraSofia
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
SaraSofia

Number of posts : 45
Residence : Montreal, QC
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 15:16

This is such sad news Sad I am happy, though, the Max is owning up to it....and I agree with Grace entirely Crying or Very sad As sad or as unbelievable as it is, it's true.

My prayers are with Albena, Max, their families and the families of all involved
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 17:01

I agree that he should be punished some way about driving after drinking...but not about the cause of someone's death when it could be just bad sircumstances.
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 19:52

iv4eto_k wrote:
I agree that he should be punished some way about driving after drinking...but not about the cause of someone's death when it could be just bad sircumstances.
I don't agree at all.
Drinking & driving is dangerous and it should be punished. And if someone died, punishment should be more important, it's normal.

Alcohol is not a bad circumstance at all. If an animal crossed the road, and then, you lost the control of the car, that is a bad circumstance. You can't do nothing against an animal that crosses the road. But you can avoid alcohol.

Grace wrote:

Grace, you're totally right. Lana told something like that too. You're very wise, girls.
I'm pretty sure that drinking & driving is considered in a different way in Europe and North-America scratch

Last edited by on Thu 9 Aug - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 20:02

As bad circumstance i mean the bad road..it was also raining all week, there are floods everywhere. And this turn where the crash happened was called with some name because many accidents happened there.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 20:11

iv4eto_k wrote:
As bad circumstance i mean the bad road..it was also raining all week, there are floods everywhere. And this turn where the crash happened was called with some name because many accidents happened there.
So it's one more reason to be sober to drive on this road Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug - 21:00

Poor Maxim....
I read many bad thing about him..
He made very much for Bulgaria's glory, working harshly,
but , in this tragedy, I don't feel human pity and sympathy and
real love for him....
Oh yes, he made mistake, but he is not an habitual offender!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 2:25

Last 3 days have become a real nightmare for me and for many people.. I just couldn't pull myself together, go and write something proper. I'm still in shock. As well as Albena, Maxim and their families and friends.
Once I tried to go on the board, but I started to read all of the comments and some of them made me very sad and even depressed and my panics restarted again.
Almost all the articles and TV reporters make it seem that everything is 100% Maxim's fault, they lay stress on those 1.1 permilles in Maxim's blood, they repeat again and again he was drunk... Maxim wasn't as drunk as they want him to be and as they try to show him. He is on the diet, so he doesn't eat much. As far as you know when the person doesn't eat, but drinks (even one wine-glass) the quantity of the alcohol in blood is much bigger than usually when the person drinks having a snack. So Maxim was with a sober mind.
He was even stopped by the state motor vehicle inspectorate before the accident, because it was dark and they couldn't see the number of the car and they were okay about his condition (!!)
Of course, the "If you're drunk - get off the car, I want to get there alive" thing is playing against Maxim in this situation... but :disap:
His speed was about 40-45 km/h.
The lot of the road where the accident did happen was very difficult, almost emergency. But the press hasn't even mentionned that. They aim is to have a scandal.. Of course. And unfortunately people used to believe without making things clear. There was a turning there or something like that I'm not sure and Maxim just lost the control for some seconds. The Hummer is not the easiest car to control..... so he touched the opposite line....
If he had another car (not his huuuge Hummer) the accident would have more losts... pale
The whole thing is a real horror.. No I'm very sorry about the victims... about the man who is lost.. and the girl who is in coma...
My thoughts go out to the families of the victims.. to Albena who suffers not less than them... to the family of Maxim and to the family of Albena.. and to Maxim. You are not alone... and we are here, with you... it's a terrible nightmare which lasts and lasts... and everyone is still in shock..
I wouldn't stand if Maxim got 10 years in prison... and I'm just afraid to think what is going to happen with Albena and their family's hearts... it's going to ruin everything.. everything....
Just keep holding on !! We are with you !!!!!!!!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug - 2:40

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Last 3 days have become a real nightmare for me and for many people.. I just couldn't pull myself together, go and write something proper. I'm still in shock. As well as Albena, Maxim and their families and friends.
Once I tried to go on the board, but I started to read all of the comments and some of them made me very sad and even depressed and my panics restarted again.
Almost all the articles and TV reporters make it seem that everything is 100% Maxim's fault, they lay stress on those 1.1 permilles in Maxim's blood, they repeat again and again he was drunk... Maxim wasn't as drunk as they want him to be and as they try to show him. He is on the diet, so he doesn't eat much. As far as you know when the person doesn't eat, but drinks (even one wine-glass) the quantity of the alcohol in blood is much bigger than usually when the person drinks having a snack. So Maxim was with a sober mind.
He was even stopped by the state motor vehicle inspectorate before the accident, because it was dark and they couldn't see the number of the car and they were okay about his condition (!!)
Of course, the "If you're drunk - get off the car, I want to get there alive" thing is playing against Maxim in this situation... but :disap:
His speed was about 40-45 km/h.
The lot of the road where the accident did happen was very difficult, almost emergency. But the press hasn't even mentionned that. They aim is to have a scandal.. Of course. And unfortunately people used to believe without making things clear. There was a turning there or something like that I'm not sure and Maxim just lost the control for some seconds. The Hummer is not the easiest car to control..... so he touched the opposite line....
If he had another car (not his huuuge Hummer) the accident would have more losts... pale
The whole thing is a real horror.. No I'm very sorry about the victims... about the man who is lost.. and the girl who is in coma...
My thoughts go out to the families of the victims.. to Albena who suffers not less than them... to the family of Maxim and to the family of Albena.. and to Maxim. You are not alone... and we are here, with you... it's a terrible nightmare which lasts and lasts... and everyone is still in shock..
I wouldn't stand if Maxim got 10 years in prison... and I'm just afraid to think what is going to happen with Albena and their family's hearts... it's going to ruin everything.. everything....
Just keep holding on !! We are with you !!!!!!!!! lovely heart

sunny THANK YOU for this darling. I love you I guess is easier to point a finger at someone instead of going through all possibiliteis.Anyway everyone has right to think whatever they want and it's OK but lets live the judgment to the judges and as a fan club we should be with Albie and Max.It is just my humble opinion loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next