Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+52
Iren
Swetis
kalinche
mikkie14
galina_kovach
Baba Yaga
nyx
7llewops
Marta
gabydani7
maiko
a_Hot_Nerd
stef
Petra
dobrovesta
yi1031
lanadd
Goldy
MARI
Vania
Maria
joyva
nadou
alexandra
Shanti
*MAGic diable*
Marina
SaraSofia
Ewuch
Lana
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
IcePrincessx3
viktoria
piemontesina
marie
Lacey
Elfaria
Serena
rosee
Morgana
mila
*~rachel~*
Ivana
geri_n
iv4eto_k
risha_11
aline
Grace
Anya
hrisi_plamenova
Allegro
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:38

Aline...the policemen say that Maxim entered the opposite road,which led to the crash:(
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:41

No it wasn't confirmed by the police they don't deny it, but also the don't tell yes to this information. I watched the news - they said that the other car was driving too fast, Maxim doesn't pick up his phone and he has a meeting with his lawyer, more information later in the news - in the evening news maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:42

That´s not a good sign... No According to the article he faces 10 years in prison. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:43

geri_n wrote:
No it wasn't confirmed by the police they don't deny it, but also the don't tell yes to this information. I watched the news - they said that the other car was driving too fast, Maxim doesn't pick up his phone and he has a meeting with his lawyer, more information later in the news - in the evening news maybe.
Thanks for your update. At least some "good news".
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 14:55

for nothing - but the situation is very complicated it depends of the blood tests they make, i hope that he is innocent.
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 16:01

Today my parents told me.

I am just... I do not know what to think!

How could this happen to Maxim? And the poor family of the dead boy!

I am just disappointed. In a lot of interview Maxim says that he loves cars and speed, and now... Oh my!

In the past few weeks the Bulgarian government has passed an exceptionally strict law on drunk drivers. If Maxim was truly drunk, no one would forgive him!

This is a really horrible moment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 18:48

I knew something like this might happen, because their recent life was just too good to be true.
But... my heart is with Max and Albena. heart2

http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_869541469
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 19:03

it's a common knowledge that Maxim loves the high speed and it's been confirmed that he had 1.1 pro mils alcohol in his blood. I'm flabbergasted by this news and I;m also really disappointed with Maxim. Ironically, he's a part of the 'if you're drunk get off-arrive alive' campaign :| Probably the other driver had also exceeded the speed limit but unfortunately he's the one who died. Poor man. Sad I'm pretty sure that he won't be sent to jail but he'll probably be forced by the government to compete until the next Olympics. But it doesn't matter anyway for the relatives of the dead driver. I know we're all fans of Albena and Maxim but this is a really really serious case.

on this address you can see pics of the three cars after the accident: http://sportni.bg/?tid=40&oid=1081390
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 20:10

I am destroyed.
Unfortunately it's very easy to go above the line of the restriction....
One aperitif, two glasses of wine and one wisky are already
1 pro mils in a blood!! The limits in Europe is 0,5..
I will not be tender with Maxim, but, surely, the destiny given him
very beautiful moments, but now requires all back...
I pray for the victim, I pray for Maxim and Albena..
I am dismayed.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 20:16

Albena's coments :
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83885
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 20:55

Quoting.
Quote :
it's been confirmed that he had 1.1 pro mils alcohol in his blood. I'm flabbergasted by this news and I;m also really disappointed with Maxim. Ironically, he's a part of the 'if you're drunk get off-arrive alive' campaign :| Probably the other driver had also exceeded the speed limit but unfortunately he's the one who died. Poor man. Sad I'm pretty sure that he won't be sent to jail but he'll probably be forced by the government to compete until the next Olympics. But it doesn't matter anyway for the relatives of the dead driver. I know we're all fans of Albena and Maxim but this is a really really serious case.

I am really sorry.. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 20:56

I just don´t know what to say. I´m sad, shocked, scared at the same time.
I just don´t understand why he drived the car when he was drunken. Sorry, but I don´t get it.
The victims of the accident are in my thoughts and I wish Max & Albena everything good and I hope they are surrounded by people who support them, they´ll both need lots of support and love now.

Piemontesina as far as I know the limit in most European countries is 0 promile. It´s just 0,5 in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 21:12

I love you Hi,I just find out about the accident and i am very sad about this poor boy that lost his life.I am completly 100% with Albi and Max and I have a little fait that everything will be O.K. I do not aprove drinking and driving but don't believe too much the tabloids that is always after the famous .I believe for now is the best to support and pray for Albena,Maxim and injured girl and wait until the legal results loveall Viki
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 21:33

Well we should all stick together right now and pray togeter that it will be ok. So..what do we have by this moment. There were 3 cars - Max's hammer and the other 2. He had 1.1 promils in his blood. But let's face it - there is a slight differense between "i've been drinking" and "i'm drunk". Every person is with different organism and some can get this much in their blood just from 1 beer - depends on the person. Another thing is that he didn't run away from the accident but he imediately went out and started to help and do anything possible to save lives. It was also raining very hard in Bulgaria these days, so if the other driver was accelarating too it's very possible that it's not Max's fault. I'm really trying to thing of this from the objective point and we all should. There is also unfortunately a very big possibility that if his fault is prooved - for him to take from 3 to 10 years in jail which would be a total dishaster. Also relatives of the people in the car crash should not take this only from one point of view, i know it must be hard but if it really isn't ment to happen this way - he shouldn't be sued.
Back to top Go down
IcePrincessx3
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
IcePrincessx3

Number of posts : 38
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Maxim Staviski In Severe Car Accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 21:47

http://fireonlce.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi?board=trung1&action=display&num=1186401057
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 22:21

Sad
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 0:41

Ivana wrote:

Piemontesina as far as I know the limit in most European countries is 0 promile. It´s just 0,5 in Bulgaria.

From " Drinking and driving in Europe" ...
"A maximum blood alcohol concentration limit of 0,5grL, should be introduced throughout Europe immediate effect...."

"By the year 2010 the maximum blood alcohol concentration limit should be reduced to 0,2 grL....."
Also in Italy in this moment the limit is 0,5...
By, heart2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 0:47

Oh, dear fans!
I only just found out about this. I am so sad!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
This is so terrible.. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 1:01

There is nothing that can excuse drinking and driving. Maxim could have chosen another alternative, but instead he chose to get in that car intoxicated. Even if it's found that the accident was not his fault, there is nothing that makes his choice okay. I wish that he'd made a better decision. No

My thoughts go out to the families of the victims. I hope the girl will be able to recover.

As well, hugs to Albena- she must be so upset over this. :disap:

Last edited by on Tue 7 Aug - 1:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 1:02

Why are masmedias so mean and bad. It's not even all out yet. We need the whole info so that we can deciede what to do. I can not leave it like this.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 2:28

Lana wrote:
There is nothing that can excuse drinking and driving. Maxim could have chosen another alternative, but instead he chose to get in that car intoxicated. Even if it's found that the accident was not his fault, there is nothing that makes his choice okay. I wish that he'd made a better decision. No

My thoughts go out to the families of the victims. I hope the girl will be able to recover.

As well, hugs to Albena- she must be so upset over this. :disap:

I completely agree with you, Lana. Nothing, nothing, nothing can excuse drinking and driving. Nothing. It is quite simply one of the most selfish things a person can do. It's not okay. Period. It deserves no leniency. I mean, of course I would agree that if the accident is somehow found not to be Max's fault, he shouldn't be prosecuted for it, but if it turns out it is his fault, he deserves exactly the same penalty anyone else would get, and I wouldn't feel sorry for him at all. Even if he's not at fault for the accident, he should be punished for drinking and driving the same as anyone else would be. No matter what other details may come out, he made the decision to be that intoxicated and drive, and that is just simply not okay. I'm sad for him that he made the decision to get in the car that night, but that doesn't excuse him from the consequences of what might happen now, nor should his status as an amazingly talented figure skater.

I feel so terribly for the man who died, the girl in hospital, and Albena (and all the families). They must all just be so devastated. I'm sure Max is, too, but I just can't muster up any sympathy on that point, except to hope that the details may exonerate him more than seems possible now. Sorry. No
Back to top Go down
IcePrincessx3
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
IcePrincessx3

Number of posts : 38
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Maxim Staviiski car accident updated:   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 2:50

Here is a photo of the Hummer after the crash......

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83877

Albena Denkova: "I am shocked by the horrible accident..."

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83885
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 10:02

Of course that he won't just escape from the situation but 10 years is impossibly long time. It seems so shocking to me that this is all happening. It is absolutely irresponsible to drink and drive...but think about it - there was one woman on our news before, like i said who was much more drunk, killed 3 people and got away without a scratch. Other politics and famouse people do this too but only because they are mean enough to buy some policeofficers. And Max is not that kind of person, he will never do that to get away, he didn't ran away from the crash but helped and tried to save lives. He was stuck in the hospital to see how the girl was doing.
i really hope that everything with him will be fine.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 10:31

I just want to say that I read comments abouts the crash that people added on novinite.com and I'm shocked by them...This is unfair to say such horrible things about Maxim, I am very frustrated and worry by the crash already but I am outraged by this reactions...How people could be so nasty with somebody they don't know...I mean I could understand that a victim's relative said that under his pain and his anger but it's not, it's just somebody else...I really think stupidity has no limit.

Last edited by on Tue 7 Aug - 10:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 10:34

A new article...
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83905
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next