Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite exhibition ?

Go down 
+11
Anya
Serena
Vania
*~rachel~*
Elfaria
rosee
Maria
Bea
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Your favorite exhibition
The Rhumba "Soledad"
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
A&M's tango from Tango Cafe
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Absinth or Absent drinker (doesn't matter :P )
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Objection Tango (Shakira)
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
In Heaven - The Cold Song (Klaus)
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
The exhibition without music ;)
 8% [ 3 ]
You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
"Sono qui per questo" Max de Angelis
 8% [ 3 ]
"Ako si dal" Emil Dmitrov
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Hit the Road Jack
 6% [ 2 ]
Mne nravitsia (Alla Pugacheva)
What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 21:54

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Of course I can repost it... heart2 :woow:

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/726d9a514688a413be11ca6f1b218675/00+DenSta+Tango+Cafe+1.wmv.html

I don't know from which season this Exhibition is, but they were very young here , I guess! I find it absolutely charming!
Thanks, It's very beautiful! :woow: Rosee, the EX without music is magic too! :woow:

They look dangerously sexy! loveall loveall loveall :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 0:04

Sorry but which is the EX without music? I just cannot remember...

Merry Christmas to all of you! santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 2:59

The Ex without music is..

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/4efd4659b9706006ffecdddea95d22ab/Denkova+%26+Stavyiski+-+Sans+musique+-+Les+etoiles+de+glace+2004.wmv.html

BEIJOS!! FELIZ NATAL! Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 11:48

Thank you Bea! ohhhh zvet

As I was watching it, I thought "They are crazy!" To make an EX without music! And the soundof the cracking ice - that was fabulous!!! Extraordinary! Adorable!

Merry Christmas, ladies! santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 16:12

The exhibition without music for me... Smile

First, I wanted to vote for In the heaven. It's one of my favorite. :stari: The music is wonderful, their costumes too (I find that white suits them a lot, that's why 7DS and Afrah Baladi are my favorite FD I think Wink ), and all their gestures are very original.

Then, I love Absinth drinker. Very original, and Albena is too funny ! (she's like me :kataus:, although she has drunken too much absinth and not vodka... drunken ).

But I prefer the EX without music, because the French commentator on the video is right, the noise of the skates is the real music of figure skating. This is the most original routine for me, and Albena & Maxim are the only skaters who dare this kind of routine bow . I love them for that. lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:24

Marina wrote:
Then, I love Absinth drinker. Very original, and Albena is too funny ! (she's like me :kataus:, although she has drunken too much absinth and not vodka... drunken ).
:kataus: :kataus: Ohhh I didn't think of this "tie" between you & Absinth drinker! lol! it's so logical! Buh.. :mdr: but still their EX without music was just Absith drinker without music, sooooo :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:47

Yesterday the dutch TV broadcasted the best exhibition programs from some skaters and Albena and Max' Objection was in it, just wonderful!!! They too had a little interview with them were Albena was very cute and she said something like "skating exhibitions is easier for the boys because they alsways go to the parties" and then Max interrupted her lauhging and asked her why she said it's more difficult for the girls and finally Albena agreed and said they are professional and won't show it if they are tired. They were such nice!!! Very Happy heart2 They showed too the Susanna program from Marina and Gwendal :dube: and an interview with them where Marina was in a gorgeous long black dress speaking perfectly French. They did some things from Susanna and Marina showed the moment where she stepped on Gwendal's belly, it was so funny with her in the beautiful long dress. They are wonderful!!!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 19:56

*~rachel~* wrote:
Yesterday the dutch TV broadcasted the best exhibition programs from some skaters and Albena and Max' Objection was in it, just wonderful!!! They too had a little interview with them were Albena was very cute and she said something like "skating exhibitions is easier for the boys because they alsways go to the parties" and then Max interrupted her lauhging and asked her why she said it's more difficult for the girls and finally Albena agreed and said they are professional and won't show it if they are tired. They were such nice!!! Very Happy heart2 They showed too the Susanna program from Marina and Gwendal :dube: and an interview with them where Marina was in a gorgeous long black dress speaking perfectly French. They did some things from Susanna and Marina showed the moment where she stepped on Gwendal's belly, it was so funny with her in the beautiful long dress. They are wonderful!!!! :respect:

I've seen it too! Marina & Gwendal were too funny, especially when Marina didn't agree with Gwendal for the encore, It was cute Laughing
Maxim said that sometimes he's a bit tired in the gala :kataus: But they always do their best. They don't care if they're 1st or 2nd, they want to skate perfectly for their fans :cheer:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 20:09

rosee wrote:
*~rachel~* wrote:
They showed too the Susanna program from Marina and Gwendal :dube: and an interview with them where Marina was in a gorgeous long black dress speaking perfectly French. They did some things from Susanna and Marina showed the moment where she stepped on Gwendal's belly, it was so funny with her in the beautiful long dress. They are wonderful!!!! :respect:

I've seen it too! Marina & Gwendal were too funny, especially when Marina didn't agree with Gwendal for the encore, It was cute Laughing
I have never seen thaaaat Weep Weep Weep and Marina can speak French perfectly? :mdr: I'm dying to see this Buh.. if someone of you has this very video on the PC, pleaaaaseee poklon poklon poklon post it Rolling Eyes Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 20:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I have never seen thaaaat Weep Weep Weep and Marina can speak French perfectly? :mdr: I'm dying to see this Buh.. if someone of you has this very video on the PC, pleaaaaseee poklon poklon poklon post it Rolling Eyes Kisssssssssss :stari:
Yes, please I haven't seen that either !!! Weep poklon poklon poklon
But Marina can't speak perfectly French Razz , I'm not sure it's possible. She always have her very powerful but to cute russian accent !!! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 20:57

I haven't got it, sorry :disap:

Marina didn't speak french perfectly, she has a very cute accent :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:06

Marina wrote:
But Marina can't speak perfectly French Razz , I'm not sure it's possible. She always have her very powerful but to cute russian accent !!! :kataus:
:kataus: And I think it's not cute!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! I don't like when russian people speak french or english with such a powerful accent Laughing lol! but.. but I love when french people speak russian with their adorable and absolutely cute french accent Razz so, I understand you! :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:
:kataus: And I think it's not cute!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Yours is cutier of course !!! :twist: But I love Marina's French, she was the 1st Russian I "know" with this Russian accent". lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 22:05

ElFaria wrote!
Quote :
Thank you Bea! ohhhh zvet

As I was watching it, I thought "They are crazy!" To make an EX without music! And the soundof the cracking ice - that was fabulous!!! Extraordinary! Adorable!

Merry Christmas, ladies
You are welcome! But.., they are not crazy. Ayayay! Ayayay! .they are different :dube: and unique! :dube: Rose
And you wrote Ladies :mygod: Oh my! Oh my! ONG! Are you a man??? Oh my! Oh my!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:10

Bea wrote:
And you wrote Ladies :mygod: Oh my! Oh my! ONG! Are you a man??? Oh my! Oh my! [/size]
Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Bea comes with her crazy ideas again!!!!!!!!!!! Bea, I adore you just because we love Kisssssssssss No, Elfaria is not a man, she is a girl :wink: :respect: lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:16

Marina wrote:
Yours is cutier of course !!! :twist:
Awww.. Kisssssssssss and the cutiest thing is how I pronounce "patiner" hein?! Laughing :luvzy: Merci, ma tite luv xoxo merci zvet :stari:

Quote :
But I love Marina's French, she was the 1st Russian I "know" with this Russian accent". lovely heart
I know!!! heart2 It's always cute to hear strangers speaking your native language :dube: so, of course, for French people there is nothing cutier than Marina speaking French :wink: :stari: She is cute! baaa You know I love her very much, too! lovely heart But sometimes I only think that Marina could try to speak French better after sooo many years she spent in Lyon :mdr: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:41

Leara wrote
Quote :
*"]
Bea wrote:
And you wrote Ladies :mygod: Oh my! Oh my! ONG! Are you a man??? Oh my! Oh my! [/size]
Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Bea comes with her crazy ideas again!!!!!!!!!!! Bea, I adore you just because we love Kisssssssssss No, Elfaria is not a man, she is a girl

YEAHHH!! MY CRAZY IDEAS! lol! WHERE DID SHE shocked DISCOVER THAT NAME????? scratch scratch scratch IT'S JUST LIKE SOME SPANISH scratch scratch scratch NAME OR PORTUGUESE scratch NAME lol! lol!
THERE ARE PLENTY OF FARIAS as surnames in my country.. lol!

I ADORE YOU TOO! AND I AM GOING TO MISS THE GANG HERE!

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yours is cutier of course !!! :twist:
Awww.. Kisssssssssss and the cutiest thing is how I pronounce "patiner" hein?! Laughing :luvzy: Merci, ma tite luv xoxo merci zvet :stari:
Yes, your "patiner" is sooooooooo cute !!! nice *have to call Val again to hear her so cute Russian accent... :stari: *

Quote :
You know I love her very much, too! lovely heart But sometimes I only think that Marina could try to speak French better after sooo many years she spent in Lyon :mdr: :stari:
Of course, you're right. I never think about it before hearing you speaking French, almost any accent, even you've never been in France. :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 2:43

Rachel wrote!
Quote :
Yesterday the dutch TV broadcasted the best exhibition programs from some skaters and Albena and Max' Objection was in it, just wonderful!!! They too had a little interview with them were Albena was very cute and she said something like "skating exhibitions is easier for the boys because they alsways go to the parties" and then Max interrupted her lauhging and asked her why she said it's more difficult for the girls and finally Albena agreed and said they are professional and won't show it if they are tired. They were such nice!!! Very Happy heart2 They showed too the Susanna program from Marina and Gwendal :dube: and an interview with them where Marina was in a gorgeous long black dress speaking perfectly French.

I can well imagine IT!!! THEY MUST BE REALLY TIRED ATER THE STRESS OF A COMPETITION... saaad saaad But they are always Our Albie and Max and we are always eager to see them!
As for Marina and Gwendal, I just want to say that Notre Dame de Paris-and DANCE Emeralda\ and Susana are two of the best Ex ever in Ice dance , this in my very modest opinion!

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 3:44

Bea wrote!
Quote :
WHERE DID SHE shocked DISCOVER THAT NAME????? scratch scratch scratch IT'S JUST LIKE SOME SPANISH scratch

Now that I think about it, Bea, you are right! This name sounds so spanish! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 10:41

Maria wrote:
As for Marina and Gwendal, I just want to say that Notre Dame de Paris-and DANCE Emeralda\ and Susana are two of the best Ex ever in Ice dance , this in my very modest opinion!
BESOS!
You are genius, Maria!!!!!!!!! Buh.. zvet You gave me a *brilliant* :blush2: idea of making another poll -> "The best EX of Ice dancing!" :stari: *Lerka ran away to make the poll" Arrow Embarassed it's going to be devilish hard to choose Weep :kataus:
loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 11:09

Marina wrote:
Yes, your "patiner" is sooooooooo cute !!! nice *have to call Val again to hear her so cute Russian accent... :stari: *
cheers Bravo! :dube: Bravo! :luvzy: Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Yahoooo!!! Kisssssssssss :luvzy: Bravo! :dube: Bravo! cheers
Quote :
Of course, you're right. I never think about it before hearing you speaking French, almost any accent, even you've never been in France. :luvzy:
Well, Marina is just the sort of people who has a very strange & very cute character :kataus: so obviously she doesn't want to try :kataus: she likes the way she speaks :luvzy: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 12:16

I voted for In heaven Smile just as in the other topic about the galas Cool I love this programme!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 15:18

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yes, please I haven't seen that either !!! Weep poklon poklon poklon

then it's probably my veeeery strong accent in French... :blush2: but she sounded very cute anyway :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 22:29

Girls, this is really interesting!!! cheers cheers cheers

Beijinhos!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :stari: Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite exhibition ?   What is your favorite exhibition ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite exhibition ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next