Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 5:41

Marina wrote:
Lerka wrote:
The judges (the ISU) can't forgive France. Marie-Reine Le Gougne. French Federation, I think. Suspect Not Muriel exactly. And Marie & Patch are competing for Canada. Canadian federation is quite strong.
So... Rolling Eyes
Yes, I had forgotten the "strengh" of Canadian federation.
So... Rolling Eyes you think right. Oh my poor head!

:blush2: Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think the Canadian fed is as strong as many federations. Erm.. If it had a lot of power in Ice Dance, I would have thought that Bourne and Kraatz would have won a lot more medals. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed In my opinion, Marie-France and Patrice are a good team with a terrible FD. pale It would be completely unfair if that FD were to knock Albena and Maxim out of first place. Rolling Eyes No But in my opinion, if Albena and Maxim don't win Worlds, it will not be Marie-France and Patrice who are the gold medalists. Erm.. If another team wins, it will be Oksana and Maxim. Buh.. The Russian Federation is by far the strongest federation there is. Oh my poor head! And I can't imagine the Canadian Federation overcoming that strength. Suspect

But making predictions gives me toooo much of a headache! Razz Ice Dance is so complicated. Buh.. :kataus: Too many political situations. Oh my poor head! I can't keep track of all the variables. Razz It's too much for me!!! Laughing Ah well. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 6:16

I skated in the Canadian federation for four years, and I think that their strength is deceptive-- they generally choose to concentrate it on one skater, and I think right now that "skater" (okay, they are not one person) is D/L. When B/K were skating, having any success at all in ice dance was good for the Canadians, so pushing for more when they could be concentrating on Elvis Stojko instead made no sense. And then of course there was not much they could do when B/K had a few really bad years-- beyond the help even of their own federation (which, believe me, was not happy)-- which is why they were not more successful than they were. Still, they were the first really, really successful North American dance team, almost any medal they won was considered a miracle. But if Skate Canada decides they want D/L to do well at Worlds, do not mistake their capability to get it done.

That said, IMO, Worlds are still pretty open. I would not give up hope for Albena and Maxim yet, nor would I even attempt to guess at what kinds of politics are going to go on.
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 13:30

Lana wrote:
:blush2: Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think the Canadian fed is as strong as many federations. Erm..
Sure, Canadian fed is not as strong as Russian or USA federation, but more than the French one I think, and obviously more than the BG fed.
It was something wrong when I said that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 19:42

Marina
Quote :
Sure, Canadian fed is not as strong as Russian or USA federation, but more than the French one I think, and obviously more than the BG fed.
Well, I still think that the French have more chances to get to the podium than the Canadians - D/L's second place last year was quite surprizing - they surely deserved it, but I'm not sure they will get it this year.
So, I think, A&M, Oksana&Max and either the French or the American pair will get the medals.

And - I'm a great fan of Pksana and Max and really think they are better than everybody else but for A&M. But - should they win the coming Worlds - I'll never be able to love them as much as I do now - And not only me, I believe. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 1:57

Vania wrote:

I think Gwendal knows well who deserves the 1st place Rolling Eyes Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

Ahh..I open this subject again Smile
I just wanted to tell you that I really wanted to ask Gwendal his opinion on the rankings after FD (not that he would tell me Erm.. ) but he was in a hurry so I just couldn't bother him. But it would have been interesting to know. I think it would be comforting for all of us in a little degree.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 1:43

AAahahhahahhahaha Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
I can't remember where was the topic about bad comments and commentators.....but I had to write this somewhere!!

The bad half of our commentators is continuing to speak completely off topic and he is making a mess out of everything! I watched the gala today...and he said that Isabel and Olivier are married and they have a one year old kid!! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li?

Say what?!?!

Before that he called Sinnead..."Shainaid" Sovsem togo chto li?

It's hillarious and sad in the same time lol!

I do hope he'll stop at some point or that the other one will temper his comments!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 6:14

Quote :
The bad half of our commentators is continuing to speak completely off topic and he is making a mess out of everything! I watched the gala today...and he said that Isabel and Olivier are married and they have a one year old kid!! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li?

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: it's too funny! I don't think they were a topic about it scratch I think we were just...off topic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 10:57

alexandra wrote:

hahaha :kataus: I wonder when, in his opinion, Isabelle gave birth to this "child", considering that they competed every season till now :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 15:18

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

hahaha :kataus: I wonder when, in his opinion, Isabelle gave birth to this "child", considering that they competed every season till now :mdr:
Yes, it was an invisible pregnancy ! :kataus: Or it was very short, only 2 months in Summer... lol!

I guess that they thought that because Olivier's wife is called Isabelle too... scratch
But Vania is right, they didn't use their brain a lot... shocked
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 15:33

Marina wrote:

I guess that they thought that because Olivier's wife is called Isabelle too... scratch
But Vania is right, they didn't use their brain a lot... shocked

Noo...No He always speaks before thinking! And than he tries to rectify the stupid things he said....or "what the hell...live it like that, the listeners don't know too much anyway!"

Ah..the other couple we have is better! The female commentator was a disaster a while ago but she is better now. She used to tell stoooories and romantic stuff...a lot! At least she didn't commited so many blunders Smile
I hope for better&better comments Smile

Last edited by on Mon 30 Apr - 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 15:37

Marina wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that Smile I saw that Olivier has a ring, but I wasn't sure if it was a wedding ring :twist:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 16:21

For Maria Smile

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Im000743ge0.th
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 16:39

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that Smile I saw that Olivier has a ring, but I wasn't sure if it was a wedding ring :twist:

And He has a one year child, with Isabelle Pecheur Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30