Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 23:54

Bea wrote:
Portuguese commentators just said after the FD that SDS was a fabulous, fantastic performance, one of the best performances they had seen ever in Ice dance! Of course my country doesn't count, we don't even have skaters, but it's just to let you know what portuguese commentators said!
Noooooo ! It's very very interesting to know what Portuguese commentators said ! As you don't have skaters, your commentators are not biased at all !
Of course, French commentators say that the French are the best, the Russians say that Oksana & Maxim deserved the 1st place, and it's the same in Bulgaria I guess. But Portuguese commentators can't say that your country is the best in Ice dancing, I think it's better for you when you watch TV.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 0:31

Marina wrote:
Bea wrote:
Portuguese commentators just said after the FD that SDS was a fabulous, fantastic performance, one of the best performances they had seen ever in Ice dance! Of course my country doesn't count, we don't even have skaters, but it's just to let you know what portuguese commentators said!
Noooooo ! It's very very interesting to know what Portuguese commentators said ! As you don't have skaters, your commentators are not biased at all !
Of course, French commentators say that the French are the best, the Russians say that Oksana & Maxim deserved the 1st place, and it's the same in Bulgaria I guess. But Portuguese commentators can't say that your country is the best in Ice dancing, I think it's better for you when you watch TV.

I agree compltely! And by the way I just saw a tape from the Swedish TV-coverage and they actually said the same: Albena and Maxim had a fabulous FD, no mistakes, great lifts, fantastic edges, great speed and footwork, a class above all other teams. They should have been first! And the Swedish commentators are an ice dance judge and a former competitor.
Back to top Go down
Marta
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 26
Residence : Poland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 0:59

Hello everyone!!

I'm also new here. I've seen Albena and Maxim live at exhibition gala in Warsaw and they were incredible!!! I'm mad that they didn't win, they realy deserved it and maybe they would have better memories from my home country. Hope they'll win the world championships.
It's a pleasure to meet you all, and Shoegirl, I can't wait for more news about A&M in Warsaw!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 9:29

I found a vry intresting article about the EC from Artur Werner,unfortunately i don't understand russian very well so please could somebody translate it,at list the part for the ice dancing competition
http://www.arthurwerner.narod.ru/2007.html It is called "Варшавинка или вихри враждебные"
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 13:30

shoegirl wrote!

Quote :
"]
Marina wrote:
Bea wrote:

I agree compltely! And by the way I just saw a tape from the Swedish TV-coverage and they actually said the same: Albena and Maxim had a fabulous FD, no mistakes, great lifts, fantastic edges, great speed and footwork, a class above all other teams. They should have been first! And the Swedish commentators are an ice dance judge and a former competitor

I always thought that portuguese commentators are not biased.
They have been saying that Albenna and Maxim are the best since 2004...
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:31

Marina wrote!
Quote :
"]
Bea wrote:
Of course, French commentators say that the French are the best, the Russians say that Oksana & Maxim deserved the 1st place, and it's the same in Bulgaria I guess. But Portuguese commentators can't say that your country is the best in Ice dancing, I think it's better for you when you watch Tv

You have a point! Well they don't have homeskaters to support , so they only state the truth and are very critical especially of what happens in ICE DANCE!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:39

I began respecting our Eurosport commentators - they said that Albena and Maxim were the best!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 21:48

Hey, our Eurosport commentators said exactly the same thing!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 22:01

Maggie wrote:
Hey, our Eurosport commentators said exactly the same thing!!! Very Happy

And which nationality Very Happy are yours??
Edit:I saw that you're from Poland, so they are polish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 0:06

That's right Very Happy So everyone beside the judges says that our favorite couple was the best Shocked It's not fair Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 2:58

shoegirl wrote:
But most of all, I´m very HAPPY that I met Aline, Alex och Sofie at the Euros! Love you girls! It has been so great to have someone to share my pasion with bout Albena & Max!!!

I´ll be back soon with more details about our Albena and Max and with some gossips:-)) My time there was so intense and I met so many people and journalists...It was amazing!!!!
Hi, shoegirl!!! Friends
:welcome: Welcome to the board! It's a pleasure to meet you, especially knowing you know some of us already! :respect: Aww... so you were in Warsaw with Aline, Alex & Sophie.. :dube: Great!!!! :luvzy: I know that you had a fab time :kataus:
It will be very nice of you to show us your photos & videos & everything! Bravo!
kisses :wink: lovely heart Rose
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 3:03

Maggie wrote:
That's right Very Happy So everyone beside the judges says that our favorite couple was the best Shocked It's not fair Crying or Very sad
I just read an interview with Ilia Averbukh Rolling Eyes
Ilia Averbukh wrote:
I impartially think that the first place might have gone to bulgarians Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski, the second - to Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin and I'd put the frenches only to the third.
He still can't forgive the frenches for that gorgeous victory in Salt Lake Razz so he seems not to be a fan of frenches at all :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 15:39

But he seems to be fan of the Bulgarians Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 19:55

Vania wrote:
But he seems to be fan of the Bulgarians Razz
only from the last season Razz after bulgarians switched to HIS coach Natalia Linichuk Razz geek
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 20:36

Off topic as usual!) I used to like Averbuch pretty much but there has been too much of him on TV lately - so I get frustrated every time I hear his funny voice Off topic as usual!) Buh..
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 20:46

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Off topic as usual!) I used to like Averbuch pretty much but there has been too much of him on TV lately - so I get frustrated every time I hear his funny voice Off topic as usual!) Buh..

lol! lol! well said
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:40

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
his voice is not only funny, but it's.. not agreable Razz well, I just don't like his voice.. Rolling Eyes at all :zy: Sorry Ilia! lol! Neither you nor your voice :zy: :teasing:
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 1:53

*MAGic diable* wrote:
shoegirl wrote:
But most of all, I´m very HAPPY that I met Aline, Alex och Sofie at the Euros! Love you girls! It has been so great to have someone to share my pasion with bout Albena & Max!!!

I´ll be back soon with more details about our Albena and Max and with some gossips:-)) My time there was so intense and I met so many people and journalists...It was amazing!!!!
Hi, shoegirl!!! Friends
:welcome: Welcome to the board! It's a pleasure to meet you, especially knowing you know some of us already! :respect: Aww... so you were in Warsaw with Aline, Alex & Sophie.. :dube: Great!!!! :luvzy: I know that you had a fab time :kataus:
It will be very nice of you to show us your photos & videos & everything! Bravo!
kisses :wink: lovely heart Rose

Thank you!!! This was really sweet! I´ll share everything with you, having some troubles with my PC and my camera right now affraid But I hope I´ll fix it soon!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 2:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I just read an interview with Ilia Averbukh Rolling Eyes
Ilia Averbukh wrote:
I impartially think that the first place might have gone to bulgarians Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski, the second - to Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin and I'd put the frenches only to the third.
He still can't forgive the frenches for that gorgeous victory in Salt Lake Razz so he seems not to be a fan of frenches at all :zy:
Mwahaha Razz True ! He still can't forgive Frenches for this victory !
And I have read that judges didn't forgive Muriel for this victory neither, that's why Isabelle & Olivier didn't get important international medals before Warsaw Oh my poor head! . I don't know what to think about that, but maybe... (but Marie-France & Patrick got a silver medal in Calgary, so... I don't know ! scratch ).
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 2:16

shoegirl wrote:
Thank you!!! This was really sweet! I´ll share everything with you, having some troubles with my PC and my camera right now affraid But I hope I´ll fix it soon!
It's nice fo you! zvet Hope you will solve the problems soon! :wink: It's not an agreable thing to have problems.. mouais.. take your time! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 2:18

Marina wrote:
Mwahaha Razz True ! He still can't forgive Frenches for this victory !
And I have read that judges didn't forgive Muriel for this victory neither, that's why Isabelle & Olivier didn't get important international medals before Warsaw Oh my poor head! . I don't know what to think about that, but maybe... (but Marie-France & Patrick got a silver medal in Calgary, so... I don't know ! scratch ).
The judges (the ISU) can't forgive France. Marie-Reine Le Gougne. French Federation, I think. Suspect Not Muriel exactly. And Marie & Patch are competing for Canada. Canadian federation is quite strong.
So... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 2:29

*MAGic diable* wrote:
The judges (the ISU) can't forgive France. Marie-Reine Le Gougne. French Federation, I think. Suspect Not Muriel exactly. And Marie & Patch are competing for Canada. Canadian federation is quite strong.
So... Rolling Eyes
Yes, I had forgotten the "strengh" of Canadian federation.
So... Rolling Eyes you think right. Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 4:09

Some journalists in Warsaw commented the French Gold medal as a little reward for the French before the Worlds, because they will not get any medals at worlds Rolling Eyes The speculations were that it will be Canada/USA and Russia on the podium in Tokyo. I don´t know what to say about this. except that if it is true that they already know how it it gonna be....It is just so SAD.
Back to top Go down
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 4:14

When I think of this rumour that everything is already settled and the top three of the Worlds is sure for the judges... I don't know, sometimes I believe it because it happened before (like Olympics scandal) and not always everything is fair and clear (like our poor A&M at the Euros Crying or Very sad )
but sometimes I don't think it's true. If it was like that, Albena and Maxim wouldn't get gold last year, don't you think? Otherwise, it looks strange that they won Skate America and Grand Prix and a month later they are third??? With such a beautiful and difficult (and REALLY THE BEST) programme???
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 4:24

Maggie wrote:
When I think of this rumour that everything is already settled and the top three of the Worlds is sure for the judges... I don't know, sometimes I believe it because it happened before (like Olympics scandal) and not always everything is fair and clear (like our poor A&M at the Euros Crying or Very sad )
but sometimes I don't think it's true. If it was like that, Albena and Maxim wouldn't get gold last year, don't you think? Otherwise, it looks strange that they won Skate America and Grand Prix and a month later they are third??? With such a beautiful and difficult (and REALLY THE BEST) programme???

I don´t know what to believe anymore. Of course I hope that everytning is still "open" for A&M at Worlds, I really want them to win, especially after seeing them 3th in Warsaw.

Some things have no explanation. When I talk to Albenka after the OD she said that she was upset about the marks, an particularly about the one for skating skills. She said that just a month ago, at the GPFinals they had the best mark for skating skills of all couples and now the worst of the top 3 couples. She said: I´ve not forgotton how to skate during the last 4 weeks. This mark is does not depend on your day form....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next