Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite movies

Go down 
+20
Destine
sara
geri
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Teresa Dawn
rosee
Aleksandra
marie
OlEnka
MARI
christie
alexandra
Morgana
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Lindi
Maria
Lana
Vania
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Favourite movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:58

James Bond, especially GoldenEye, Erm..... Finding Neverland, Chocolat, The Princess Bride, lovely heart Pride and Prejudice lovely heart, Titanic heart2 , and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. :smile:

Mmm...absolutely love the piano... and the bassoon for that matter!! ohhhh I play the piano and wish I could play bassoon, but I'm in chorus instead... Rolling Eyes I even got to play the piano at one of our concerts!! :jump3: It was so much fun... Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 2:57

Lyra wrote:
James Bond, especially GoldenEye, Erm..... Finding Neverland, Chocolat, The Princess Bride, lovely heart Pride and Prejudice lovely heart, Titanic heart2 , and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. :smile:

If you love Johnny Depp... :kataus: Me and Lerka will actually have to adopt you. lol! :stari: hehehehe. This is insane. :respect: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:39

How ironic is this going to get? i have a poster of him on the wall next to my bed... :dube:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:41

Lyra wrote:
How ironic is this going to get? i have a poster of him on the wall next to my bed... :dube:

So do I. :kataus: I know Lerochka has a photo of Johnny in a frame. :dube: So yeah... Laughing
I'm having major déjà vu to 2005, when me and Lerochka met... and had the same opinions on everything. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: That was even more insane than this though. Razz hehe. Wink Still... :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:43

Maybe this wil make you feel better...hopefull we are different on this...

Do you say good morning and good night Johnny?

I might happen to... Embarassed

:dying: I might just die laughing if you do...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:52

Lerka wrote:
Maybe this wil make you feel better...hopefull we are different on this...

Do you say good morning and good night Johnny?

I might happen to... Embarassed

:dying: I might just die laughing if you do...

Erm... Erm.. No, I don't actually. Wink Sometimes, I'll say hello to him, when I get home from school, though. Embarassed

I don't mind if we have the same interests! zvet It's fab, actually! :wink:

Biiiig hugs,
Lana
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 4:54

Guilty as charged on mt post... Embarassed

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:00

Lyra wrote:
Guilty as charged on mt post... Embarassed

We should make a "I talk to my Johnny Depp poster. And I am not ashamed!" club. lol! Buh..
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:01

Yes we should. An then we can be Crazee together...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:04

Lyra wrote:
Yes we should. An then we can be Crazee together...

Excellent! :kataus: Ohhh... how I adore Johnny. :dube: What movie is your poster from, by the way? Wink

Crazee <- Oh dear, this smiley is sort of freaky. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:06

I have to say I don't really know...I kinda sorta stole it from my sister a couple years ago...

Yes, but it's funny!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:09

Lyra wrote:
I have to say I don't really know...I kinda sorta stole it from my sister a couple years ago...

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Hopefully, she doesn't miss it too much. :zy:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 5:16

She walked into my room one day, saw it on my wall and was like: "so that's where that went...whatever. keep it."

:face:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 0:04

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

So do I. :kataus: I know Lerochka has a photo of Johnny in a frame. :dube: So yeah... Laughing
I'm having major déjà vu to 2005, when me and Lerochka met... and had the same opinions on everything. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: That was even more insane than this though. Razz hehe. Wink Still... :stari:
what??? Shocked :kataus: Lanoochka, tell me it is a dream, sestrichka??? :kataus: Lana.. Lera.. Lyra.. :kataus: very fun!
Our Johnnies are from the POTC geek we don't say "Good morning and good night" to them, but we look at them so often :dube: they are so cute.. so handsome Razz

But I have two posters of AM on my wall and I actually say "Good night", "good morning" and "hello, my sweethearts" lovely heart to them Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Not every day, but when I miss them very-very much I do Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 0:49

Lerka wrote:
what??? Shocked :kataus: Lanoochka, tell me it is a dream, sestrichka??? :kataus: Lana.. Lera.. Lyra.. :kataus: very fun!
Our Johnnies are from the POTC geek we don't say "Good morning and good night" to them, but we look at them so often :dube: they are so cute.. so handsome Razz

I know... :kataus: The matching name thing is too funny. :zy: Laughing The whole thing is rather unreal. Razz I'm still like, who are you? And why are you so much like me and Lerka? Suspect :kataus: Not in a bad way, of course! Bravo! zvet

Quote :
But I have two posters of AM on my wall and I actually say "Good night", "good morning" and "hello, my sweethearts" lovely heart to them Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Not every day, but when I miss them very-very much I do Laughing

Yes, yes... you have AM posters. *grumbles Razz* Just kidding, sestrichka! :lmd: I'm sure they are lovely. :dube: Don't worry, I'd probably say, "Good morning" to them, too. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 16:02

Lana wrote:
I know... :kataus: The matching name thing is too funny. :zy: Laughing The whole thing is rather unreal. Razz I'm still like, who are you? And why are you so much like me and Lerka? Suspect :kataus: Not in a bad way, of course! Bravo! zvet
Hm! It's quite interesting!!! Razz I mean "being like Lanochka & Lerka in a bad way" Laughing what is it? Twisted Evil :kataus: but it's true that the whole thing is very-very funny drunken

Quote :
Yes, yes... you have AM posters. *grumbles Razz* Just kidding, sestrichka! :lmd: I'm sure they are lovely. :dube: Don't worry, I'd probably say, "Good morning" to them, too. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Uh oh, my dearest grumbler Razz Kisssssssssss Yes, they are very lovely Wink the first one is from Adagio - their super lift :woow:
Favourite movies - Page 3 Poster2op7.th
and the second one is from their Afra Baladi FD (but you knew that already Laughing ) - my favourite.. :woow:
Favourite movies - Page 3 Poster1um0.th
:stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jan - 17:25

Hehe, I know which film I will see next week : Stick it. About gymnastics, it seems to be not realistic at all, but very funny.

Look : in English and in French.

Maybe you have already seen it, is it good ?
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:59

Haven't seen Stick It yet...maybe I should? Suspect But, I watched Chocolat today... :woow: I am absolutely in LOOOVE with that movie now...and Johnny Depp is absolutely GORGEOUS in this movie as well too... :dube: And I just realized that my poster of him is from Chocolat... :wink: Has anyone else watched this movie before? Suspect

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 3:09

Lana wrote:

I'm still like, who are you? And why are you so much like me and Lerka? Suspect :kataus: Not in a bad way, of course! Bravo! zvet

I am a figment of your imagination...your subconcious haunting you and freaking you out. I am merely so much like you because you believe I am so much like you. If you did not believe in me, I would not exist. Much like if a tree falls in a forest unheard, then how can you be sure it really fell or if it even exists? Or if a cat is in a room with a machine that will kill it if a uranium atom decays, the cat is only dead if you look in the room and it is dead, and it is only alive if you look in the room and it is not dead. So how can you be sure that I really exist? How can I be sure that YOU or Lerka really exist? How can you be sure if YOU exist yourself? These questions will puzzle us for generations to come... Twisted Evil And these numerous choices will play out into thousands of different universes that are different because of a simple choice...

Maria...one question...is this what you teach every day?!?! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 22:44

Lyra wrote:
I am a figment of your imagination...your subconcious haunting you and freaking you out. I am merely so much like you because you believe I am so much like you. If you did not believe in me, I would not exist. Much like if a tree falls in a forest unheard, then how can you be sure it really fell or if it even exists? Or if a cat is in a room with a machine that will kill it if a uranium atom decays, the cat is only dead if you look in the room and it is dead, and it is only alive if you look in the room and it is not dead. So how can you be sure that I really exist? How can I be sure that YOU or Lerka really exist? How can you be sure if YOU exist yourself? These questions will puzzle us for generations to come... Twisted Evil And these numerous choices will play out into thousands of different universes that are different because of a simple choice...

Erm..

Riiiiiiiiiight. :kataus:

Lyra, you are absolutely insane. Razz I don't even know how to answer your little rant. lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:18

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Erm..

Riiiiiiiiiight. :kataus:

Lyra, you are absolutely insane. Razz I don't even know how to answer your little rant. lol!

Oh you are soo sweet!!! Razz For once...I have shut you up!! :kataus: But really...how do you know that we really exist? lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:31

Lyra wrote:
Oh you are soo sweet!!! Razz For once...I have shut you up!! :kataus: But really...how do you know that we really exist? lol!

For once? Weep You are so mean to me, Lyra!!! :disap: *sniffles* Razz

hmm... Erm.. Well, I hope at least that Albena and Maxim exist, if they didn't I'd be rather sad. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:38

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

For once? Weep You are so mean to me, Lyra!!! :disap: *sniffles* Razz

hmm... Erm.. Well, I hope at least that Albena and Maxim exist, if they didn't I'd be rather sad. :kataus:

I'm sorry!! Weep Yes, i would be quite depressed if Albena and Maxim didn't exist either...:disap: Go read part 1 of my dream...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:47

Lyra wrote:
I'm sorry!! Weep Yes, i would be quite depressed if Albena and Maxim didn't exist either...:disap: Go read part 1 of my dream...:kataus:

*pfft* You are forgiven, I suppose. bla-bla-bla hehe. :wink:
I'd be quite depressed, if I didn't exist, either. Razz I perfer to think that I do exist. :kataus:
Erm... Erm.. Yeah, I'll read it. zvet Razz But Desperate Housewives is on in... erm... 15 minutes. Razz So you know... :kataus: hehe. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 11:15

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Chocolat today... :woow: I am absolutely in LOOOVE with that movie now...and Johnny Depp is absolutely GORGEOUS in this movie as well too... :dube: And I just realized that my poster of him is from Chocolat... :wink: Has anyone else watched this movie before? Suspect

erm.. Johnny Depp is always GORGEOUS :cool:
I have watched Chocolat few months ago, but I fell asleep :blush2: :blush2: not that the movie wasn't intersting... There are wonderful actors in the movie, not only Johnny, but also Juliette Binoche lovely heart she's so good as well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite movies   Favourite movies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite movies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next